Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-24-2020, 11:41 PM   #16
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

You can only wear what you can fit into your pussy.

In the morning when you wake up choose what you plan on wearing for the day.

Get on your knees and give your dildo a blow job. While you're doing that take a piece of clothing you plan on wearing and push it fully into your pussy. If you can get it completely in you can wear that piece of clothing after you take it out of your pussy.

If a piece doesn't fit you can choose something else or wear it anyway. Each piece of clothing you put on that didn't fit fully in your pussy well earn you 20 smacks on your clit with a wooden spoon. While you're wearing any piece of clothing that didn't fit you'll have your plug in and your vibe in and on medium. No cuming during this time.

Last edited by Keiichi18; 03-24-2020 at 11:51 PM.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 02:39 PM   #17
Nikkiii

Default office :P

I begged someone, who always gives good dares (<3) to give me dares for the one day I will go to work. I had to go into the office to get all my stuff for home office after the 1 week vacation and because of covid19 everyone is in home office, except for a hand full of people. So here is the dare and then the report of me being naughty at work :P

Quote:
Wear: Tight dress, high heels, buttplug

Toys: Suction Dildo,vibrator,Headphones,blindfold, clamps and maybe cuffs?

Each floor has a task, and then you’ll have some risky ones that go between. I'm not sure how long you'll be there but this should be enough to let you pick from for now and the future!

0 Floor Conference room dare:
This first task is simple. Just take a picture in the conference room naked. If there is a table you should be on top of it with a toy inside,legs spread.I forget If you’re into body-writing but put “company slut” across your chest. Do a timed picture since those are the most fun. Of course these pictures are just for you! But maybe they’ll end up on the company printer one day.

1st floor office space fun
For some reason the idea of my hot boss being a naughty slut at work is super hot so you should reward all your teammates for their hard work. After you've warmed yourself up in your office. Leave your dress in your office. Go hump a corner of each teammates desk or find something to rub your pussy on to edge at each one of their desks. No cumming just yet! Once you reward them then you can reward yourself 😉

Stuff your toy inside your pussy. Crawl one lap around your office floor. Don't drop it or no orgasm for the next part! Do you have a collar? Would be perfect for this!

Now in the center hallway on the left side on the wall shared by both teams put the dildo on the wall, put on your blindfold and give it a blow job while playing with your plug. If you can edge playing with just your ass do it, after 5 mins turn around and ride it good and if you didn't drop the toy you can cum as hard as you want. After you can take a peak.

Cum again without the blindfold in the center near your office and elevator, and then again by the restrooms! But for these use headphones and close your eyes so the fear of getting caught will set in. If you open your eyes once no orgasm!

2nd Floor Risk
Next since maybe your boss and customer support are here we’ll play it safe!

One of your favorites,an elevator task! Start from your floor and ride up to the top. Once inside and doors close, strip naked take a selfie and dress again before reaching the top. Too slow and the door might open to your bosses office with you standing naked hehe.

Now check if your boss is there and then where the tech support are. Walk around until you find a spot not seen by tech support. Hopefully they are busy.
Your task is simply to cum twice near tech support once for each of them. But you have to remove your dress first, once you cum it can go back on. This means you can get as close as you want to orgasm as long as the dress is off when you cum!

Now For Some Risky Dares: Pick one or do them all

Up & Down we go!
If you are successful with the previous tasks, hop back in the elevator and go to the bottom, before you get out and leave your dress and a handcuff key in the elevator (have a backup ). Cuff yourself, put on clamps and take the stairs up to the top floor and recover your key and dress….well as quickly as you can in heels, oh and you also need to cum once on the way! Good luck without hands

Elevator Slut
If you brought the vibrator this is the time to use it. Get inside the elevator on your back, legs and pussy up. Keep your toy vibrator inserted deep on high and remain completely naked with music and blindfold on. Without touching yourself you need to cum before you can leave.
Stay on the middle floor if you;re chicken. If you feel the elevator moving someone is in for a treat very soon! Feeling risky? Do this on the top floor someone might open to find the company slut in a nice position!

An alternate position for this is a kneeling position while cuffed.

Streak from 0 to 2
Go to the conference room 2 and strip off your dress, fold it nice and leave it on the table. Now go to the stairs and to the top floor, go to the men's restroom and cum with your head in the toilet. Take a selfie when done and make your way back down to get dressed!

Streak from 2 to 0
Go to the conference room 2 leave your hand cuff key. Go to floor 2 and strip off your dress, near tech support if possible. Cuff yourself behind, with no way to redress head for your key and then back up for your dress.

Your Office
If the office truly is empty go to your workplace desk, headphones and eyes closed, strip naked put the panties in your mouth, use your biggest toy and cum as quickly as possible in your work chair. If you open your eyes once it becomes an edge instead. Repeat until you can cum without opening your eyes.

As with any task if you get cum drunk feel free to cum again!

I woke up quite early, did the morning workout from the other dare (other report), took a shower, prepared myself and then got dressed. Well first I put in my buttplug, then I got dressed in a quite simple tight blue dress, which can be removed easily by dropping down the shoulder straps and then just pull it all the way down. So I would be able to strip and dress myself quite fast. Then I put on my black high heels and drove to work.

When I entered my workplace with my key card the security/lobby guy greeted me, and after a short chat why I am here and who else is at work at the moment, I went on. I got the information that only 2 people from customer support are in the office, otherwise noone is there. The boss wont show today and the developers are all in homeoffice.

Perfect day to be a little bit naughty :P

I walked past the security and went down the hall into the conference room. I wanted to be done with the bottom floor as soon as possible, since it is the only floor with security cameras. The hallways and even the staircase In the lowest level has some.
In the converence room I closed the door behind me and luckily the blinds were already shut towards the hallway.

I took a deep breath and asked myself a last time if I really want to do this…

freaking YES!

Last glimps towards the door, then I hooked my thumbs into the straps of my dress, dropped them over my arms, and then bend over, while pulling down my dress.

Fully naked.

A chill went over my whole body… I went to the whiteboard, took a marker, and started writing on my belly. In big black letters “company slut”… weirdly I did it completely calm, and was so focused on writing it correctly that the panic of HEY I am naked at work hurry the fuck up, kicked only in, when I was done writing :3

I placed my phone on the whiteboard tray and opened an app I downloaded the day before, which takes photos in a set interval. Then I took out my suction cup dildo from my purse, placed it in the middle of the table, climbed on top of it and sat down. The dildo slowly slipped inside of my pussy and I wasn't able to hold back a slight moaning, while I lowered myself even more and more. I heard the signal of my phone every 5 seconds that a picture was taken, while I started to fuck the dildo a little, to spread my juice further down, so it would slide in easier.
After changing the position from a squat to spread legs, my ass finally hit the table and the toy was all the way inside of me. Arms behind me and a slight moan escaping my mouth, while I heared the camerasignal.
I posed for a few more pictures, before I got going.
Spread legs, but smiling into the camera,
turning around, showing off my assplug and looking back to the camera,
and of course my mouth around the dildos tip, playing with it

before I licked it clean and got going.
I jumped down from the table and into my dress and pulled it up.
It felt like I was naked forever, but I looked at the clock when I grabbed my phone and it was more like 5 minutes. After gathering all my stuff I swiped clean the table with a tissue, before leaving the room and taking the stairs up towards my office.

Bottom floor done…

the middle floor should be the least problematic. Thats what I told the daregiver. So obviously the tasks are a little more crazy :P
only developers and teamleaders are on the floor, and all of them should be doing home office. I entered the floor and first of all took a look around, if it really was completely empty. It was. Then I walked into my office. I collected all the stuff I needed for work and placed it on my desk in one pile which took me around 15 minutes

Work done… so fun can start again.

I took a last look around, if I still was alone, then back in my office, I dropped my dress again. Second time fully naked, and this time it will be longer then 5 minutes.

I took out my dildo again, sat down in my chair lifted my legs on top of my table and got ready. I did not use headphones, since, well its still a workplace, so I want to have at least a chance if someone is coming to hide myself.

So I locked my chair in a laid back position, closed my eyes and started to fuck myself. I spit on the dildo, rubbed it with my hands, and then inserted it into my vagina.

And there I was fully naked in my office fucking myself with a dildo. Eyes closed.
I had goosebumps all over my body.
I knew, if now the elevator door would open, which is directly infront of my office, I would be fucked
if someone would walk by and take a look, I was fucked…
and there I was fucking myself…

and I listened, for everything, I heart my heart beating, I heart the dildo entering and exiting my pussy, I heard my breathing getting stronger and stronger,
while a tingle started to build up in my bottom half.

I dropped one leg to the floor, while I built up speed and slightly twisted the dildo each and every time while pushing it inside, until I pushed myself over the edge.

My mouth wide open ready to moan out loud, I barely could hold it back with one hand covering it, while my legs clamped shut and my body did everything to just hold the fake dick just a little longer in just the right position.
Loosing control of my balance I slide to the floor, while m legs didn't allow me to remove my right hand from the dildo, and therefore not allowing me to move the dildo.

And I felt closer and closer like I was passing out from pleasure, my heart racing, my other hand inside my mouth with me bitting down on it.

It wasnt a good idea to do this dare after one and a half week no orgasm…
and thats wayyy to long for me…
normally I wake up, masturbate, then shower.

But thanks to a promise I made, so that I do more dare, well I had to change that…

it was a good one :P
slowly I recovered, my head went from completely blank from pleasure to functional again, and I felt how my juices were running down my inner thighs, and of course the realization that I am in my office.
My legs calmed down and I slowly pulled out the dildo, which was pushed completely inside, and a small moan escaped my mouth.
It was covered…
I moved it towards my face and started to clean it, then I took my left hand and scooped the remaining juices around my pussy and my legs up and “cleaned” it up as well.
Only now I noticed that I left bite marks in my hand…
around the knuckle of my left index finger were clearly the imprints of my teeth

I had a lot left… if every orgasm would be that intense I will pass out! And that would be the worst…
I gathered myself again, calmed a little bit down, and since it was quite a while since I looked out of my office, I crawled to the windows and peaked outside, if everything was still clear.
It looked that way.

Well I guess “warmup yourself in your office” was done.

Next step was to hump my colleagues tables… all of them. My team has a size of 8 and this will be more exposed. Not in an office, but a semi open workspace…

I took out the collar out of my handbag, closed it around my neck, one final peak, if someone showed up, then I walked out of my office with the dildo in my hand.
I turned right to the workspace of my teammates and to their desks.
8 edges to go…
first desk I just decided to hump the desks corner. To get rid of it for the moment, I placed the dildo on the desk, and left it there till I need it again, then I raised one leg and placed it on the desk, and started to rub my pussy along the edge of the desk. It wasn’t a really comfortable position to be in, but it did it’s job. It still took a few minutes, before I was close to orgasm, but then I finally edged.
I froze in position, so I wouldn't accidentally push me over, and cooled down for a few seconds, before I went to the next table and repeated the same thing. This time edging went faster, well obviously because I just edged, and maybe even because I knew how I have to use a table’s edge :P
Because it was a shitty position, I switched it up for the next one. I used the arm rest of my colleague's chair. For that I placed my pussy above it and squatted slightly down to press it against it. Then I rubbed it back and forth covering it in my secretion.
The forth one I sat down in one of their chairs and took a big marker from his desk. Well it did its job. With my legs laying over the hand rests of the chair and me wide spread, I masturbated with it. I switched it up slightly by placing one leg on the table, and got really really close, when I suddenly heard something.
I instantly was under the table.
My heart was racing and I tried to make myself as small as possible, crawling in the middle of the 4 desks (which are pushed together) and tried to make no sound and listened.

Nothing but my heart beating.

Still nothing

Every second gave me more time to panic
More time to realize how fucked I am
Realizing my dress was just open on the floor in my office….
Realizing on the first desk you would see, if you come into this area, there is a bright colored dildo placed on one of the desks.
Under THAT desk was I…
naked, with a buttplug, collared, company slut written on my belly...
I am fucked
I am fucked
I am fucked

but still nothing…

I tried to get a peak
I pressed my head to the floor, which allowed me to look under the non-permanent room separators, which leave a small gap to the floor. I saw noone. No feet.

Knowing in that position I was fucked either way, I got a little bit braver and crawled to the edge of the separator to take a peak into the hallway.

Still nothing…

I crawled back, thinking I probably need to risk the run, when I finally saw what happened. Apparently in my near orgasm moment, I bumped a desk organizer from the desk, and it fell to the floor. Well at least next to the chair, where I masturbated moments ago there were a desk organizer on the floor and some pencils next to it.

As soon as I saw it, I felt a huge relief. I was so sure I was busted seconds ago…

Still not wanting to risk it, I crawled back to the corner, peaked again, and then sprinted into my office, to get my dress, pull it up and be dressed again.
A full sweep of the floor later I was sure the sound was only me knocking the thing over.

I went back to my office and stripped again, this time leaving the dress in a corner, which wouldnt be seen on the first glimps into my office and walked back out naked again. To shorten the dare I decided not to do 4 more edges, but the last 4 tables I only would insert something from their tables.
So I inserted 2 more pens from my coworkers, and rubbed two more chairs against my pussy. Then I decided to move on to the next part.

Crawl one lap around the office:
for that the first thing I did was to take tissues from a desk, and wipe my pussy clean, because otherwise there was no chance that the dildo would stay in. Then I got on all four, and inserted my dildo from behind, pushing it in as far as possible.
Then I started crawling. I started in my teams corner, and tried to crawl as fast as I can, only to realize, that this would push the dildo out quite fast. So I was forced to keep at a medium speed. I crawled over the floor the the other programming teams corner, one full lap around their desks, and then there was the riskiest part. I had to crawl along a long hallway to the back to the toilets and back. This would mean passing my office, the elevator and the staircase. If the elevator opens, bad luck, if someone is in the staircase, bad luck…
one final correction by hand by pushing back the dildo, then I crawled into the hallway, past my office, right in front of the elevator door. I had to stop here to take a peak through the glass door inside the staircase, my ass in perfect position to get busted by anyone exiting the elevator. But lucky me noone in the staircase and noone busted me. Crawling past the glass door past the toilet doors.
And now the way back. Again a short peak through the door, before passing it, and then rushing past the elevator door back to my team area, for the final lap around their desks.
Done

To the fun part. CUMMING!

I stood up and walked back into the hallway between the team. Basically at the end of the hallway I placed the dildo against the wall. I decided against the blindfold, just because the position was exposed enough, so I sat down on my legs, got in position in front of the dildo, and started to suck it.
Realizing now, why you choose the position. By me sucking it, my ass was perfectly pointed towards anyone entering the floor… and I definitely would react to slow… but I was horny and had a dare to do…
so I played with the dildo, and completely forgot to play with the buttplug, because I was so focused on pleasing the silicon man…
Since I was facing the wall I also was focused on if I can hear anything. But it is kind of hard to listen, while you try to impale your head…
the exposure, the position, oh I was freaking horny….
I nearly overheared the timer signal that the 5 minutes where over.
When I realized what this means I jumped around like a horny dog, and got my pussy in position, before pushing my ass and pussy back, to fuck me.
I was so caught in the moment, I even closed my eyes a few times while I got closer and closer to my orgasm.
From time to time I peaked, if I was already exposed and was fucking myself in front of someone, but in all honesty, I don't know if I could have stopped….

I finally pushed myself over the edge, and yet again to minimize moaning bit into my left arm, which was on the floor, while I pushed myself completely into the dildo, enjoying every orgasmic puls my body sent out. And I came…
Freaking goood
I felt juices running down my tights, drool covering my arm, slight pain from biting into it, but pure pleasure from my vagina.

Heavily breathing I got my senses back, realizing my arm was slowly starting to hurt, realizing my position, opening my eyes, and finalizing the orgasm.
Everything was still good.

I slipped of the dildo and walked to my office to get something to clean the dildo, myself and the wall.
I cleaned myself in my office, then I got dressed, and walked out to the dildo, to clean it too, realizing on the wall was clearly a print of my ass visible.
Well hopefully this dries up quickly.
I cleaned everything up as good as possible, and got my stuff together.

I already was taking way too long for a short “i just have to get a few things...”, so also here I had to cut…

I decided I only would do the elevator part, but then I would leave (“sorry”) specially with me being to long without orgasm before the dare wasnt a healthy mix. I was taking too much of a risk!

Well I said to myself I will do the next part, so I am going to do it… should be over quite soon, well 1 elevator drive soon.
I got into the elevator with nothing but my phone, my dress and my buttplug (inside) and pressed the up button. As soon as the door were closed, I hocked my hands into the shoulder straps, got them off, and bend over while pulling down the dress to my shoes. Naked in the elevator.
I got my phone, opened the camera app, held my arm high and made a selfie, posing for it.
Instantly dropped the phone as soon as I saw the picture on the screen and pulled the dress up. The door opened just as I was fixing the shoulder straps.
Quick, but a lot of fun :P
but noone was in front of the door,
I peaked out of the elevator to the left and saw the back of a telephone supporter. I walked out , he turned around and I asked him, if the boss is here today. Well we chatted briefly after he said no, then I got back into the elevator, getting back to my office. One final time gathering all my stuff.

One final time a small panic attack, when I gathered my sex toys and for a split moment thought I forgot to take of my collar before going up, but I was just stupid
Then got everything together, walked down the stairs and left.

Yeay that was fun :P
sorry that I had to cut out soooooo much, but I can assure I would have loved to do all of it. But I think I played enough risk that day and already was waaaaay too lucky that this ended up well :P

hope you love it ;D

and as always when I promise something, I do something else. I said I will post old reports, but I did a new one and reported on that instead ;D also I am doing the workout dare and a report should come soon, and yet again, some olds….
Sorry

FREAKING thank you guys/girls for soo many dares!!!
these will keep me afloat for a while
so no need for new ones, until I did my part and report as I should <3

love you guys
and as always hope I did my service with the report

(this was a very limited possibility for such a dare!!! I wont be at work for quite a while, and the office wont be so empty, so as much as I love office dares, most of the times I wont do them because there is no possibility)

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty
but that results in no reports for you

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
Nikkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 03-30-2020, 03:34 PM   #18
Nikkiii

Default gym

Old report:

Quote:
1. Gym:
If you already go to the gym regularly this should be easy to work into your schedule. Go to the gym. Take a butt plug and vibe you can keep inside your pussy. Put them both in and start with the vibe on medium and do your normal workout, when you are halfway done turn it on high and finish your workout. If after your workout you're craving a dick,then pick one or more guys that are working out if they'd like to get another workout with you! I think you know what do from there After take a shower in the guys shower uncovered, and cum once more in the changing area after you've dried off.
I did it on a Thursday after work, quite late. I think I only arrived in the gym at 21pm. During that time I had a fixed workout plan, so that day was cardio. I went to the dressing room, changed into my sportsbra, a loose grey top, panties and black leggings. Then I waited until I was alone, pulled down my panties and leggings again, licked my buttplug and inserted it, before doing the same with my little vibrator. I set the vibrator to medium, pulled everything up and got out of the dressing room.

At first I wanted to stretch a bit and warm up, so I grabbed my yoga mat, and went to a free spot (well it wasnt too busy anyway) and started to stretch a bit. For the first bit I just did some stuff to relax and to flex myself, before the vibrator started to make me more and more horny, so I started to make it more playful. I did more and more sexy poses into the direction of handsome guys working out, just to present myself. Stuff like wide legged forward fold, downward facing dog into puppy dog stretch, well you get the idea :P
I got the attention I seeked, so every time I caught someone looking, I briefly smiled back, before I changed the position, or focused back on stretching.
I caught one person three times, so I already knew, if he would be around till later, I would ask him for the later part of the dare

Well I couldn't stretch forever, so I rolled up my mat and went to a treadmill. My plan said 30 minutes running. So I decided I get a timer, and when I get to 15 minutes, I will turn up the vibrator and do the rest. Music in, and go.
Well yeah and not too much to say here
I definitely noticed I was more damp between my legs , because it felt like a wet spot was building up. Luckily I decided for black leggings, so not too much to see :P
Vibrator at its best, I noticed how I got closer and closer to an orgasm, but normally I should be able to hold the medium setting…
But the movement didn't make it easier.
Well finally my phone beeped and 15 minutes were over. I stopped for a moment, looked around, turned to the direction, where the least people would see what I was going to do, then pushed my hand into my leggings and my panties and turned the vibrator up.
I instantly knew I wouldnt manage to hold that for another 15 minutes…
Well I tried anyways. Back on the treadmill I went,and the orgasm came closer and closer. It felt like with each step the vibrations just eased more towards the right spot, and as soon it would hit it I would explode.
Maybe 5 minutes in I had to stop running, and step down from the treadmill, I leaned on the side of the mill, hard breathing, the orgasm so close, and I came right there on the spot. My legs started shaking, while I tried my best to hide the moaning in my hard breaths…
and it didnt stop, the vibrator still inside I felt like I was stunned. Riding right there on the orgasm. It got harder and harder to controll my moaning, and just when I felt I need to shout it out, I grabbed down my leggings and pulled the vibrator out.
My Hand was soaked, clamping around a still vibrating toy. And finally I calmed down slowly.
A few seconds later I managed ot turn the vibe off. I looked around. In my head this was the most obviously thing I just did. I came right here in the open, I excepted everyone to stare at me, but apparently not. Only one guy seemed to watch me more closely all the other people were focused on their workout.
Well I was in no condition to run the last kilometer which was missing, so I though fuck it, I grabbed my stuff. No idea where I should hide my vibrator, so I opened my (non transparent) waterbottle, and dumped it in. Then I walked towards the guy, who seemed to have watched me a little bit closer earlier.

I thought about what to say, but when I was close to him my brain just made a “Hi, wanna fuck” out of all my thoughts. My inner self wanted to facepalm myself, but too late. He was quite surprised to say the least and first only got a “öh … what” out of his mouth, but after a “your cute, I’m horny, so if you want to we could have some fun” he got a hold of himself, got a smirky smile, and agreed. So we shortly thought about were, he didnt wanted to be too public, I wanted I comfortable ( after cumming standing over a treadmill) so after I declined the toilets I offered the man shower in the far back (the gym had nice showers, not with doors, but between each shower was a nice wall, so in the far back you would be quite good isolated from the rest, until someone would walk back all the way to take the last or second to last shower) and he said sure.

He grabbed all his stuff and we walked towards the showers. He checked if it was empty, we waited till the last guy finished up, then we got out of our boots got into the showerroom and into the back. He pulled up my top and bra, to release my tits. Felt them, before pulling up his sweaty t shirt, revealing an amazing chest and sixpack.

Hell yes :3

I bend over for him, while puling down my leggings/panties, revealing my buttplug to him. He reacted with some comment (forgot :P) and I felt 2 fingers on my pussy for a few seconds, before he hooked them inside. Freak, I was horny… it felt like he was pulling me towards him so I stepped out of my leggings, and turned around. He held up his fingers, so I licked them clean, before he pulled down his pants, revealing his semihard dick.
While he stepped out of the pants, I already dropped to my knees and was ready to suck. And as soon as he kicked the pants to the pile where everything else was I gave his dick a kiss on the tip, making it twitch in excitement, before I opened my mouth and started to suck him off. He went rock hard in no time, so after only a minute on my knees, I stood up hands against the wall and bend over, to let him fuck me from behind. He wisely said, we probably should turn on the water, so it at least seems on the first glimps like someone is showering, and with warm water hitting my back he started to insert his dick from behind. And he pounded me…

first I had my hands against the wall, soon after my face was pressed against the tiles… and I loved it, Still horny from cumming earlier I was already close, and as soon as I felt his dick twitching and spurting inside of me I came as well. It felt like the only thing holding me up was his penis inside of me, everything else felt slightly numb from pleasure. It was really short, but already thaaat good!
He was as surprised as me and insecure apologized for cumming so fast, I only told him not to worry, as long I get a second round :P

He pulled out, and I dropped back down on my knees to clean him up.
Warm water hitting my face, while I tasted his cum and my juices on his shaft.
Then I left his dick a minute to calm down, when I stood up in the corner, 1 leg raised, held by him, and started to clean the creampie from my pussy with my fingers. (of course licking them clean )
when I was done, I only asked “round 2?” and he grabbed me, pulled me up. My legs around his body, I basically jumped up and down on his cock, inserting all the way, switching from moaning to kissing and back.
When he heard the door open, he took his left hand, and shut me up. With him not supporting my jumping anymore, because one hand was used to hold me the other one to silence me, I continued humping his dick, while releasing muffled pleasure noices :P

the other guy started to shower, so he slowly lowered me to the ground, which I used again to muffle myself with his dick, starting to suck it again. Slightly playing with his balls, while he started to moan above me, which I stopped by shortly applying more pressure to his balls, which he took as a signal to shut up.
On my knees I played with myself, while trying my best to pleasure him, and a bit later, he pulled out. Me realizing whats up, lowered myself a bit, looked up to him, opened my mouth and tongue out.
And he came all over my face, covering me with his second load.

I think I was cumdrunk, but it tasted like pure heaven! I couldnt get enough of it, into my mouth. I of course cleaned him up and and again kissed his tip and his shaft, before he pulled me up and with my still cum covered face gave me a deep kiss.

We slowly calmed down, and after a bit more making out, and feeling each other up, we started to clean both of us under the warm water.
He had his towel and shampoo already with him so we both used it. To finish it off we turned the water cold, to really calm down, and finally were done.

Well all our clothes completely wet, since they were on the shower floor, and only one towel, he left it to me, so I could sneak to the woman shower and back to the dressing rooms with all my stuff.i got dressed, put all my wet stuff into my bagpack, and I left, meeting him in the front to return his towel, well and to exchange numbers, then we took a walk together in the night, ordered pizza to a park bench and thats how I met my ex boyfriend

I’m glad there were no kids out of the relationship, try to tell that story to your kids!

Thanks for the dare! Was fun! With consequences for quite a while :3

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 04-10-2020, 02:56 PM   #19
Nikkiii

Quote:
Workout
You should try to keep fit whilst in isolation so that you are ready for action when this is all over.
I suggest doing this programme of exercises:
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercis...nute-workouts/
There are 6 in all, allowing for one rest day a week. Alternatively look online for workouts routines that fit your needs.
However you must do them nude (shoes are allowed if needed to prevent slipping) and either in front of a window or if possible in your yard/garden.

Some specific rules for certain exercises ( all exercises are detailed in the routines on the site)

For press-ups. Place a dildo on the floor so that when you come during each rep down it enters your pussy.
For tricep dips, bench dips and bridges put your butt plug on the floor so that it enters your ass as you come down.
For squats, rocket jumps, star jumps and burpees. Do these with a butt plug in. Every time the plug falls out you have to edge once
For close grip wall push ups stick a suction cup clock to the wall. Deep throat it as you do each rep.
For planking get your biggest dildo and put it on the floor so that it enters your push if you can't hold the position. No lube. If the toy goes in your puss you must edge.
(not the most exiting report so just skip it, better ones to come )
I started on Tuesday and did one workout per day, right after i wake up:

Tuesday, waking up, short toilet run, stripping naked and directly to the workout I wake up quite early, especially on days where I work. So it only was 5:30 am when I woke up. I got my gym shoes and went infront of a window.
I just started the first program. Cardio: for that I needed to have a buttplug inside and not let it fall out.
So I inserted it with only a little bit of spit and got going. It was still quite dark outside, so I wasnt too worried about people seeing me.
The first thing was rocketjumps, 2 sets of 20
so I started it naked, in front of my window to the street, jumping up and down. With an buttplug inside.
Well I guess the biggest change to normal was that my breasts had way more freedom…. Bouncing all over the place
but otherwise not much to report here, yes I started to breath harder, but yeah its cardio…

then star jumps, again 2 sets of 20
these must have looked ridiculus… but noone was out so a picture for myself. I definetly had to squeeze my bum together more, since I had to spread my legs when I jump up, but it worked out good.
The same with the squats, probably the hardest to keep the plug inside, since it opens up a bit…
by that time I started to sweat a little,
tap backs for 2 sets of 20
well these felt quite relaxing compared to the jumping before, and not too hard to keep the buttplug in
and to finish it off, burpees 2 sets of 20. well yea finish it off with a quite hard one to hold it in… but it went well again…
finishing of sweaty, but happy not to fail on the first day :P

(already sorry… not too much details to report, since well not too much happened…)

Wednesday toning workout
well similar scenario, waking up at 5:30 and getting ready, stripping naked, but I decided to not challenge the luck too much and do the workout in the backyard from now on. Since it is more covered, and I am able to do it right outside of my garden door, under the balcony of the guys above to have a good floor underneath me. So I would be quite well hidden.
I grabbed a suction cup dildo and went outside.

Starting with press ups, I stuck the dildo to the floor (which didn't really stick to the stone, so I had to get a kitchen tablet out as well. And did pressups. 2 sets of 15 reps, the dildo had to enter my pussy on each rep, I lubed it up quite a lot, so it will slide in easily, and got into position above it. It was quite hard to get this right, since the dildo has a “wobble” to it?! So I had to be quite precise when going down and had to do the reps slower. And it took a while till I was used to the movement, since I am used to the normal movement…
but after the first couple tries I got the hang of it.
But since I had to do the reps very slowly I was far of the 15 reps… sorry I think I finished with 9 ?

tricep dips 2 sets of 15
had to be above an buttplug (I used the dildo) and insert it each rep into my ass.
Well since I used the dildo and not a buttplug, it was longer, and the tip was already inside of me even in the most top position.
It was basically like riding a real dick, but only using my hands to push me up not my legs, but it went well and made me horny :P

then some normal exercises without addition,
some shoulder presses with a rubberband, shoulderpress with lunges, biceps curls, lateral raise.

Then there were squats again 2 sets of 20,
normally I would need my buttplug, but I didnt wanted to go inside, so I slightly changed it, inserted my dildo into my ass and got my rubberband. Layed it over the suction cup and one end went through my egs to my left hand, the other one around my right leg to my right hand. So every time I would go down, the rubber band would stretch and push the dildo inside, and when I move up, it relaxes and lets the dildo come out further. This worked surprisingly well, specially because the dildo was lubbed up, and moved in and out quite well ;3

and to finish it off some lunges, stomach crunches and back raises.
Undetected yet again!

Thursday
next day started , yet again strippping, getting into the garden. I think I got used to being naked waay to fast for this :P it was just “normal”… well ok since it was still every time quite early I just wasn't too worried...
It started with squats, and since I licked my “invention” from the day before I repeated it the same way. With a lubbed up dildo and my rubber band.
Then normal lunges, and calf raises.
For the next exercise bridges, I yet again should have put my dildo on the floor and lower myself onto it,but this just wouldnt work well...its just the wrong angle, when my ass comes down,so I ended up with the dildo sliding into my buttcheaks and between my legs to my pussy. Since ähm I wasnt “cleaned inside my backside” I didnt wanted to go straight from using the dildo on my ass to sliding it on my pussy, so I just put it to the side and did the exercise without.
The rest was just normal crunches, obliques, and back raises, all on the stone floor, which made these quite cold exercises...

friday:
same routine as every day, early up, stripping getting out. Starting again with crunches, then oblique crunches.

Planking I did with the dildo below me, with the tip right on the entrance of my pussy, but whats on the side is quite easy to achieve, so no edging there…

normal side planks and then stomach crunches with legs raised.

Saturday.
Starting with squats again, and again with my own technique. Then side lying leg raises and bridges, on leg kickbacks and lunges, only one modified exercise.

Sunday
well as the final day the hardest one…
starting with pressups, with a dildo underneath me, and inserting it into my pussy, obviously well lubed.
Then to an exercise I hadn't done yet. Close grip wall push ups. Following the riles, I had t place a dildo ( I brought a second one for that) on the wall and deapthroat it each and every time. So I placed it against my glassdoor, obviously doing them slower then usually to ease the dildo into my through, 15 times, pircing my head on my dildo, making my eyes tear up.

Then bench dips with a dildo beneath me entering my asshole. Well I had to place the dildo on a small box so it would enter, since I wont go down to the floor all the way, but it was fucking my ass
and to finish it up tricep kickbacks

well all in all, some parts were fun, but mostly it felt unnecessary… more like a impediment and not really a “sexy” thing. Yeah probably I took too few risks for that dare and was quite safe by being up quite early and doing them in a quite coverd place…. I think the mix from many exercises were not altered at all, and some were completely different by adding a dildo, made a weird mix of exercises… and the regularity of it by doing it daily, takes away a lot. It felt more like working and not kinky.
not much really to report either, well I worked out :/

so even when the idea sounds nice, it didnt work out quite well :P

I did it for a week, but I will go back to my normal workout, non nude, no sextoys :P

was fun with you guys <3
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 04-10-2020, 06:32 PM   #20
Bored
Distinguished Member

Great Details thank you for the replys.

Best,
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 11:17 PM   #21
iHudson

You are to put your highest hills, shortest skirt and most revealing top.Put on slutty makeup and your butt plug. Then you are going for a walk I leave the time and place up to you or someone else in the thread. You will have to take 5 pictures while you are out and about:
1- your tits popped out
2- your hills
3- bend over so your plug is visible
4- sitting with spread legs
5- two fingers in your pussy
Oh and forgot to mention you are not permitted to wear any underwear!

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 11:30 PM   #22
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Wow this are realy good reports good that you are back :-)

I must create a dare to you :-D

Nice greetings from germany. It is ok when i sent you the dare in german?
From witch part if germany you are?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 02:41 PM   #23
Nikkiii

i combined 2 dares since they seemed to fit quite well together.
Quote:
Outside
I challenge you, you to go outside in just coat, nothing else. And edge your self 4 times

Medical Mask:
If you have a medical mask or scarf. Take it with you when going for food, but underneath you should be wearing a ball gag along with writing the word “Whore”‘with your mouth being the O. For added fun wear your plug and vibe as well. When you go to do your quarantine supply run at the local store this is how you should be, on your way back you can remove the mask/scarf. Make sure condoms and large cucumbers are part of the supplies you buy
i did it in the afternoon, after i was done with my homeoffice duties. I shut the laptop and went into my bathroom to prepare myself. I started by writing whore on my face with a red marker, except for the lips, which i did in red lipstick. I put my hair into a pontytail and then put on the gag. Afterwards i opened up my hair again, so the hair would cover up the fastener of the gagstrap. Then i inserted a buttplug and then a small vibrator completly on the lowest setting. All ready i grabbed my wintercoat and put it on, before i grabbed my medical mask and put it on as well. I had to use my wintercoat, because the other coats would have made it pretty obviously that i wasnt wearing anything below.. quite deep cuts I got into my car and drove to the nearest supermarket.
I parked as far away from the entrance as possible, and looked around. It wasnt too busy and there was a bit of a distance to the nearest person. So i opened up the lowest buttons on my coat and pushed it to the side and spread my legs to open up. Then i turned up the vibrator and got to work.
While always on the lookout, if someone was coming near me, i started to push and pull the vibrator, while my other hand stimulated my clit, but quite soon i switched over to the vibrator circling my clit, while my other hand wandered up playing with my tit. For that i had to open up the coat even more… now nearly fully exposed on my driver seat, but i was far away from other cars in a corner. Starting to moan into my gag. I noticed a car driving by in the backmirror, followed it in the sidemirror, but it passed, so i continued and soon after i edged.

I cleaned myself up first i wiped my pussy clean and inserted the vibrator back on the lowest setting. Then i cleaned my fingers and removed the mask, to swipe away spit, which leaked out because of the gag. Then i put it back on. And because of the situation right now i cleaned my hands again with disinfectant.
I closed my coat again completely, and got out of the car. I grabbed a shopping cart and went inside. It felt really weird have my mouth wide open with a gag while entering the shop. And always thinking this should be obvious…
but everyone was doing their own business. I grabbed everything i needed, i bought two large cucumbers and a pack of condoms. And went to the checkout, swallowing from time to time, to get down all the spit, which gathered because of the gag. There were 3 persons in front of me, i put everything onto the conveyor, making sure the condoms were next to the cucumbers. It was and older cashier, but he didnt showed any reacting towards the combination, and just asked „cash or card“ so i held up my card. Then he said goodybe and i said bye into my gag, and went back to my car. Well not too much happened while shopping :P but it made me feel really naughty all the time.

I went back to the car and put everything into the trunk, and got back into the driver seat.

As you wished i removed my mask.

So now everyone looking into my car would see what i am… a gagged up whore. Getting really nervous again,,, but not wanting to chicken out i started the car and drove of the parking lot.
The town wasn't to busy with cars, maybe something positive from covid. A few cars passed me and one guy definitely realised something was up. A transporter was on my side, so i had to wait for the other guy to pass, and he drove quite slow and we looked each other directly into our eyes….
Well from there on out i tried to turn my head away from people as good as possible while driving, and i think that worked out well enough.

Quite soon i was out of town and near my home in the suburbs. But i still had 3 edges left. So i drove to a park. I noticed it was more busy then the streets and the supermarket, because it was good weather. So people went walking. With distance, but still quite a few people out. So i decided to put on the mask again.
I got out and started walking through the park looking for spots.
Yet again feeling weird with my gag in my mouth near other people. After 15 minutes of walking and swallowing spit, i found a quiet spot with no people. Of the normal way inside a few bushes. I got in and first of all looked around, if the spt was as good as i thought. And it was quite well hidden. I also found a few used condoms, so i guess i wasnt the first one using it.
I opened my coat again, but then i decided since the shopping went completely without problems i take a bit more risk, so i undressed it completely and removed the facemask. I laid down my coat on the dirty floor and sat down on it, spreading my legs. If someone decided he would check out the bush i would be fucked( well or i would get fucked :P)

so i went to work. I pulled out the vibrator again and turned it all the way up. The vibrator went back on my clit, while i entered 2 fingers into me and started to fuck myself. I was still wet, well i was walking around with a turned on vibrator so obviously i was still wet :P and it felt amazing, feeling a slight wind going through the bushes tingling my sensitive skin, while i curled up my fingers inside of my and pushed my hips into my hand. All of that while listening carefully if someone was walking near me. Edging didnt take too long, maybe 5 minutes, but it felt great, so i decided to do the next one on the same spot. So after i edged, i cleaned my fingers and paused for 2 minutes to calm down. To spice the waiting up i got into ass up face down position and presented my ass towards the „way“ i walked into the bushes and counted to 100.

during that a person with a dog walked by on the way 2 meters from the bushes, but nothing happened, the dog luckily did not start running into the bushes!

When i counted to 100 i grabbed the vibrator and pushed it back into my pussy, while staying in the position. I started to fuck me from behind, pushing my face into the ground. My pussyjuices started to run down my legs and i moaned into the ground, while a wetspot was created on my coat because of my spit.
Yet again i edged quite fast, nearly went to far and made myself orgasm, but everything went well. Noone caught me in that position and i had 3 edges done, so i started to clean vibrator fingers and pussy up, before i turned it down and inserted it again.
Then i grabbed my coat and cleaned it up as well, before i put it on. I removed the gag for a minute, because it started to cramp up again ( had to do it already at after shopping and before i went into the park) then it went back into place, facemask on and i left the bush.
I walked back to my car, got in and drove home. I forgot about taking of the mask, so i left it on (sorry). I already planned on edging the last time inside my backyard, so i drove home, parked inside my garaged and walked into my backyard.

I took a peak up to the balcony of the guys living over me, i originally had the idea of eding in the middle of the garden, but since one of them was sitting on it, that wasn't going to happen today. So i decided to go right underneath the balcony to my stone terrace.

I looked around, if someone of my other neighbours could see me, but we have high lookproof fences, and it looked like noone was sitting infront of their first floor windows. So i stripped of my coat, sat on top of it and yet again pushed out my vibrator out to fuck myself with it. I sat with my legs spread again, leaning against my glassdoor. I removed my facemask and started to fuck myself right under a guy living in the same house as me.
I think this fact just made it easier to edge even quicker…

i was done in like 3 minutes…. Right on the edge, gushing out vagina juices, moaning into my gag…

i took 20 seconds to calm down, then i hurried up. I did not care to clean up, i just grabbed my coat and put it on, layed the vibrator infront of my door, and went back to the garage to get my groceries. With my gag inside and the writings i walked from the garaged to the door, unlocked it, and went inside my house, into my flat and done.
My legs wet from edging, i grabbed the vibrator by opening the glass door and i started to sort my shoppings.
Taking a shower right afterwards.

That was fun, lots of risk and much of hidden humiliation. I was quite sure when i started the dare that noone would see the writings and the gag, but i underestimated, how embarrassed i would feel walking like that in public.

Thanks for the dares

hope you liked it :3

was fun with you guys <3
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 04-13-2020, 02:04 PM   #24
Nikkiii

Quote:
Backyard:
Since you have a nice back yard and two men who probably won’t mind a beautiful lady you can start by doing a simple sun bathing. Headphones in,shades on. Not naked the first time, but your tiniest swimsuit, with your toys deep inside. Set a timer for 10 to 30 minutes, by then they should be watching. When it goes off without looking you’re going cum. Don’t look around or take out the headphones, close your eyes and just cum. After you do stay there another 5 minutes before leaving, continue doing this. Next time topless, next time nude. Same time, or same day so they understand your routine and maybe one day they’ll be waiting for you.
i had really nice weather last week so i did it. It wasnt too warm yet, around 20°celsius, so i limited the time to 20 minute sunbathing.
So the first day i changed into my bikini. I dont really have really tiny ones, so just a normal one i guess :/ quite bright colors, light blue with yellow highlights, i grabbed my garden-chair from my terrace and put it in the middle of the garden. I went back inside and grabbed my vibrator, turned it on low , licked and inserted it. Then i grabbed my phone, earbuds and a book, put on my shades and went back out.
At the moment i was quite sure, that the guys upstairs were inside, since when i walked back i accidentally peaked up to their balcony (sorry). I sat down in the garden chair and leaned it back as far as possible, turned up the music and started the 20 minute timer. Then i started to read my book.

It was quite nice and relaxing outside, and the 20 minutes went by quite fast. So when the timer rang, i stopped it, and put down my book.
To be honest i was more nervous than i thought i would be… knowing i wasn't allowed to look around, i pulled my bikini bottoms to the side, to allow access to my pussy and the speed dial of my vibrator. I turned slowly increased its power, closed my eyes, and masturbated as secretly as it is possible in the middle of a garden.
I did not change much in position, i only spread my legs slightly to allow easier access, and i played around with my vibrator. Pushing it in further, tilting it around.

Slowly my breathing got heavier, my pussy wetter, and the desire to play with my clit grew, so while moving around the vibrator with 4 fingers, i used my thumb to push and stimulate my clit.
Heavier and heavier breathing, and then i came. I held back as much as possible, which made my right leg shake to compensate. I rode the orgasm, until it slowly faded away, and calm down, after i turned the vibrator down to low again.

I pushed it back in and fixed my bikini bottoms to cover it up again, and laid back again for a few more minutes. Then i grabbed my stuff and walked back inside. On the way back i took a glimpse to their balcony, to know if i was caught, but luckily it was empty.
Another run to get the chair back and the day one was done.

- - - - - - - - - -

Next day, higher difficulty. Topless.
To not peak again, i decided to only take one trip to the middle of the garden. I grabbed all my , put it into a small bag, got dressed in only my bikini bottoms, inserted the vibrator on low, and went outside. I grabbed my chair and took a deep breath, before walking out from my terrace and to the middle of my garden. Topless.
I setup my chair, sat down and repeated the procedure. Music in, and starting to read a book. I still looked around a bit, if other neighbours caught me, but the higher up windows looked all empty.
Well i read a book ^^ not much more happened during the timer.
When my phone buzzed i yet again put my book down.
Even more excited/nervous as yesterday, i pulled my bikini bottoms to the side, and turned up the vibrator. Spread my legs a bit and repeated my masturbation from the day before.
I played with the vibrator in my pussy and with my thumb on my clit, sometimes switched to vibrator and 2 fingers inside, and again my breathing got stronger and stronger, getting closer and closer to my orgasm

on the edge

and cumming!

again trying to hold back, curling up my toes, and biting on my lip. I came

and again i slowly calmed down, turned down the vibrator and fixed up my bottoms. And took another 5 minutes to calm down in the chair, before i gathered my stuff and got up, and turned back to my house, directly noticing both of them on their balcony, one smoking, the other one just there, both looking towards me, i put one arm on my shoulder, covering up my boobs with my arm, walking towards them, hurrying up to get inside. They greeted me from above, i just felt like my face blushed up, threw a „Hi“ towards then and rushed inside. Letting the chair standing.

Well i guess the people who life with me in my house now know my breasts…

well and maybe much more. I have no idea how long they were there, and how closely they followed what i was doing…
maybe i should say now they know that i masturbate inside the garden nearly naked…

i was thinking about it the rest of the day… thinking about if i really should do round 3, thinking about how the next interaction with them would be…

well i decided to go for the third day…

- - - - - - - - - -

on the third day i was REALLY nervous, same as the days before i prepared inside, i stripped naked, put my vibrator inside, shades on and grabbed a book.

I told myself it wasn't much different then yesterday, i basically was naked already with my bottoms pulled to the side…
well it was different. If they catch me today i cant just act like „oh it was just a one time thing, i thought you were not home, blabla“ because they caught me the day before AND then i decided to do it again…

again a deep breath before i opened my door and walked out into the garden to the chair, where i left it today… not turning around, fully naked, feeling like there were people watching from everywhere…
i sat down, put on music
it felt like stings in my back…
and laid back

20 minutes to go….
IF they are watching, it is too late now anyway
then they saw me naked now

i tried to read again, but i just couldn't focus at all, and in the 20 minutes i got like 2 pages… and i was wet, i knew this turns me on, and i had to accept that i just get incredible horny on exposure…

it felt like way longer then 20 minutes, but finally the my phone buzzed.

No panties to pull to the side this time. My pussy and vibrator were already on display, and wet.

Its too late anyway nikkii…

i started to play with myself, feeling a tingling all over my body, and just didn't want to hold back. Too late anyway, so i spread my legs far and masturbated with one hand while the other played with my tits. Pinching my nipples and pulling on them.

Well i still held back my moaning only my hard breathing was audible. Again curling up toes, leg twitching
AND CUMMING
with my hand pressed on my mouth, to hold it in i came and came,
it felt amazing…

with still spread legs i laid in the chair and slowly recovered
for 5 or 6 minutes in a definitely unexplainable position if someone would catch me, until i gathered myself completely and finally gathered my stuff.
More and more doubts started to grow again, if this was a clever thing to do...
Final moment. Standing up and turning around.
Looking up to the balcony.

Empty

it was giant relief! I nearly ran inside, threw my stuff on my couch closed the door, dropped to the floor and dropped to the floor in relief.

With closed eyes i calmed myself down, but suddenly caught myself circling with my fingers on my pussy…

well i forced myself to stop and took a cold shower to calm down.
Finally calming down completely
i dropped to the couch and started to watch something, anything, with my head still thinking about the what ifs of today.

Well that was a dare
i think the most and worst happened all inside my head, thinking about all the consequences of the other people in the house catching me, about the 3 more years i life here at least, maybe right next to them.
But i really loved the dare
yeah they know my tits now! But at least not caught me doing the last day :P
i haven't met them since them… guess that could be an awkward encounter

thanks for the dare I hope you loved it :3

was fun with you guys <3
The following 5 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 04-16-2020, 03:49 PM   #25
Nikkiii

Quote:
And to force me to commit to the relationship as a slut on getdare I set myself a few rules:

• cumming only allowed while doing dares/ writing report/ having sex with someone
• no boyfriend/girlfriend for at least a year, I am a slut, I only get fuckbuddies
• logging in at least twice a weak and answer every pm/question in thread
i am sorry to report that i broke my rules...
i wasnt able to sleep, and i was incredible horny, so i started to masturbate and do some edgeplay
but i accidentally overshot and came

this slut is sorry :/

was fun with you guys <3
Old 04-16-2020, 04:43 PM   #26
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiii View Post
i am sorry to report that i broke my rules...
i wasnt able to sleep, and i was incredible horny, so i started to masturbate and do some edgeplay
but i accidentally overshot and came

this slut is sorry :/
That's unacceptable.

Sounds like your next dare needs to be a punishment!

Last edited by Taz55; 04-16-2020 at 05:11 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 02:04 PM   #27
Nikkiii

Default Rudest Of Public Extreme Dares

see the link to original dare to see the pictures i tried to mirror !

Quote:
!!! Rudest Of Public Extreme Dares !!!
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=381952

Wait for someone to leave a public spot, then count the seconds from that moment
until you are in that public spot, nude + maybe shoes (heels?!) and stockings, and
holding a certain pose on that very spot, and that time is the time duration you
have to wait while holding the pose exactly the same until the time is over!

Rules: All clothes (except shoes and stockings)) must be at least 10 long steps
away from the posing spot. The posing spot must have been touched by another
person's shoe or hand just before the dare starts. And, the posing time equals
the time from when that person touched it. Both the spot and the pose must change
for the next dare you do (go to a new place and pick a new pose) to get more points.
I started at home, dressing myself only in a trenchcoat and a shirt (since my trenchcoat is cut quite deep). Then I got my red high heels and got into my car. For the first location I wanted to go to a underground parking, starting easy and work my way up. I drove there, got in and parked near the ticket machine. It was quite empty, since, well nobody is allowed to shop in the city…, well I stayed in the car and waited.

During the waiting time I rolled for a number to see which picture I have to impersonate:

wow what a pose

Then a woman, in her 40s, walked past my car towards the ticket machine. I stripped myself of the trenchcoat and the shirt, waiting fully nude in my front seat, until she was done paying.

When she started to walk back, I started to count, realizing my small error in judgment… the machine was quite visible from a long distance. So if I would wait until she was out of sight, I would be exposed for quite a bit. The longer I wait, the higher the possibility, that she would drive by me, while I am in pose, directly next to the exit…

I stopped counting and reevaluated the situation.
I let her pass, and drive out, and decided I would go for the next person. But I would get out of my shoes as well, so I can get out and get in position, without making a lot of noise, which could lead to a person turning around. That would allow me to sneak out and in position, while the person is still visible, but turned away.
I stayed naked in the car and waited, always hiding, when a person came.
2 cars drove in and 1 woman and a guy passed my car, leaving. Then another woman went to the ticket machine and paid. I got ready.
She picked up her bags, and I started counting. She passed me car, and I waited a bit longer, until she was about 30 meters away. Then I took a last look around, opened the door, and fully naked ran towards the ticket machine. I already counted to 35… took a last look towards the woman, then got down my knees, face to the ground, pressing my tits on the ground my arms infront of me. 40…
fully exposed I started counting…

my ass was pointing right towards the direction the woman walked off, my face was pressed on the floor, not able to see if someone was around, my arms blocking the vision on the side.

listening for clues, if someone was watching… starting to get wet…

how can 40 seconds be so freakishly long? Getting more nervous by the second!

FINALLY!
Jumping up and running back to my car! Seeing a car driving towards me, slamming the door shut, diving down, so I was hidden.
I heard the car driving, coming near, slowing down right next to me car, then again accelerate towards the exit, stopping. Seconds later starting again and driving of.

Yep, she definitely saw me. Or at least I don't know a reason, why she should have slowed down right next to my car…
and I planned this to be the easiest one

I pulled my fingers from my pussy (apparently I started to masturbate while crouching in my footroom without really noticing…) and licked them clean. Then cleaned the rest of the mess, and grabbed my shirt and coat to put it on.

Then I drove to the next planned location: city center

since everything is nearly empty, I decided to take the chance and be nude at a place I normally cant be. So I decided for a small street in the city center (German city center, so there are quite a few streets which are small and narrow). I drove near it and parked, put on my shoes and walked the rest of the way.
It was a short curved narrow street, with a few closed bars/shops on each side. A few people were walking around, but this street was empty. I was happy with my choice, and rolled a number.

ähm whoops!
That's a bit more then I expected…
well fuck…

I waited for a person to come. Tingling by the thought of doing that pose…
it took a while, until 2 guys, maybe 20 to 25, walked into the street. About 15 steps away from the they walked to a door and entered. I guess I know my spot.
I started to count, and as soon as the door closed, I looked around, dropped my trenchcoat and my shirt, walked to the doorstep as fast as my high heels allowed on the paving stone street…

I dropped to the floor, my head on their doorstep, legs spread towards the direction they were coming from, grabbing with my right hand my ass, to spread it, and starting to finger myself with my left hand.
In position. 25 seconds
each second felt waaay too long, each second my head was exploding from all the things I was thinking about…

why am I doing this…
this is WAY to risky!!!
I am in freaking town center!
There is no way I RUN as soon someone comes by….
No way with a stone street and high heels…
why does this feel so good
what if they only want to get a thing and open the door?
Why the fuck do I love this soo freaking much!!!

I had goosebumps all over my body, and I was incredible wet….

I nearly was disappointed when I counted to 25…
my body WANTED more, but my head was screaming at me to get the fuck out of there!!!
I got up, “ran” back to my trenchcoat while looking around, and finally got dressed again.

That felt amazing! Being so exposed….
Yea the rush it gives me just confirms me each and every time why I love to expose :P

since I rushed myself, I only got the coat on, and not the shirt, so I shut the coat as much as possible , which still showed very much cleavage, and made it obviously, that I wasn't wearing anything underneath…

at first I thought, yea that will do, but quickly decided otherwise. So I again, looked around, dropped the coat to the floor, and was fully naked.
Well for a second, before I put on the shirt, and then again the coat

then I walked back to my car again, yet again passing only a few people.

Next location: infront of my upstairs neighbors door.

Well I KNOW! Compared to city center that sounds quite a step down! But I would say that is a different kind of risk.
If I get caught in the city center nude by a stranger, well yeah embarrassing, but so what
if my neighbors catch me, I plan on living here for at least 3 years…
so it still was a step up for me !

So I drove home.
Parked in the garage and went inside my flat, dropping the coat and stripped the shirt and the shoes.

My plan. The next time my upstairs neighbors leave or enter the house, I will step out into the corridor and take position infront of the door they just passed.

I rolled for a number:

well I guess before doing the dare I should have looked at the pictures (well I peaked a little before I started :P)
it is actually a quite nice pose, just the thought of them returning, and me laying on my back, spreading my legs open in a quite inviting pose made me tingle again.

Well so I waited naked for them to leave/enter the house.
And that took quite a while.
Nothing happened on that day. So after quite a while enjoying my flat naked, I went to bed.
On the next day, I heard one leaving the house, but I was in a online workmeeting, and somehow I did not want to say “sorry I just need to strip and pose in the hallway, I am right back”

about an hour later I heard their car arriving. I was still at work, but not in a live call at that moment, so I though, fuck it, and stripped completely. And waited.
Him coming home means I would pose infront of their flat, meaning upstairs. I heard him open the door, enter, walking upstairs, putting down bags, walking back downstairs
entering again, this time closing the door behind, walking upstairs, unlock their flat door and entering.
I waited and felt my heart jump, when their door fell shut
starting to count.

I opened the door, peaked outside
then walked out naked into the staircase, peaked up, if someone was still on the stairs, then I rushed upstairs while trying to be as silent as possible.

I laid down infront of their door, my ass on their doormat.
Spreading my legs angled up in the air, my hands over my head

20 seconds

counting up

please dont remember now, that you forgot something in the car!

Counting up

I heared them talking inside

counting…

walking past the door

just 1 meter away from me

completely naked

in one of the most offering positions I can imagine….

Next to their shoes, naked spread legs offering my pussy

infront of their door

DONE
I jumped up, and sneaked back down, noticing just now, that I am lucky!
My door was still open.
If it wasn't… well I don't carry my keys on my naked body…
a second key is… upstairs, with the boys…
BUT
only my mind talking
I got inside, closed the door, and dropped to the floor
leaning against the door, I fingered myself to an well deserved orgasm :P

thank you very very much for the dare!!
I tried to push myself a bit, and I guess since the situation is a bit crazy right now, I was able to do a bit more than what I have done normally for that dare

it was a lot of fun!!!

and I hope you guys liked it again!

(sorry for long time no see, was surprisingly busy, and just sometimes not in the mood…)

but my self given rules kinda forced me today to finish the report, because horny and I wanted to cum <3

was fun with you guys <3

Last edited by Nikkiii; 05-11-2020 at 02:07 PM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 05-11-2020, 04:26 PM   #28
r0ver
getDare Addict

Thanks for the amazing report!
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 02:30 PM   #29
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic! Great job, and amazing report! I love all the details you include.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 02:16 PM   #30
Nikkiii

glad you guys like it :3

was fun with you guys <3

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, fun, public, reports, slut