Old 07-25-2016, 01:45 AM   #1
FootBitch

Nuclear X's and O's

Fill in the following form to play.

My kik name is: [username]
I am a: [male/female]
Looking for a: [male/female]
Willing to: [trade pics/do dares]

You either find a player who wants to play that meets your terms or you fill in a form and other players will see you, you then meet up with another player on kik by following their username. You then establish consequences, loser has to (send a nude/do a dare/be a slave/not master bait for x, whatever you like). Also just in case establish a forfeit for if you tie eg. A tie means both players cannot touch themselves at all until the following day. You then play tic tac toe (x's and o's). The easiest way of doing this is by starting a conversation with the other player and typing @tickers in chat and a naughts and crosses game bot will appear. It can be a little tricky to use but simple when you read the instructions. Play the game, get the results and feedback here, don't forget guys... Double or nothing

◄ Likes ► Wedgies, Ball-Bust (light), feet, edging, teasing, bondage, worship, orgasm control, submissive, edging, gaming-dares

◄ Dislikes ► Denial, cross-dressing, corner time, writing lines, sucking socks/heels, gagging myself, eating my cum, orgasm spoils, edging

◄ Limits ► Public, Permanent, Pain, excessively gross, pee play, poop, family, anal, exposing my face
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 01:46 AM   #2
FootBitch

My kik name is: Warrior.Louis
I am a: Guy/18
Looking for a: Female no older than 24
I am willing to: Trade pics or be a slave

◄ Likes ► Wedgies, Ball-Bust (light), feet, edging, teasing, bondage, worship, orgasm control, submissive, edging, gaming-dares

◄ Dislikes ► Denial, cross-dressing, corner time, writing lines, sucking socks/heels, gagging myself, eating my cum, orgasm spoils, edging

◄ Limits ► Public, Permanent, Pain, excessively gross, pee play, poop, family, anal, exposing my face
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chat, dares, kik, nudes, slave