Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-28-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
A_Potato

Default The Thief

My second story, in it's completion. Hope you all enjoy it.
(I don't do proof-reading, I don't think this should feel like homework, so don't tell me about any typos unless they SERIOUSLY affect your understanding of the story. Also, don't get caught up in logistics like the geothermal features of the alps or that some characters might talk like a Texan when it's set in Austria. Just enjoy the naked chick a shut up, okay? Thanks)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Thief

There once was a small village nestled high in the Alps. The village consisted of farmers and goat herders, with just a few craftsmen among them. Of the fifty or so citizens of the village, there was not one of them that didn’t know about the thief. The thief was a devious prankster that terrorized the town; stealing goods, vandalizing signs, and causing light-hearted by still mischievous pranks around town. Everyone knew what she looked like, but no one had ever caught her or knew where to find her. Most people assumed that she lived deep in the woods, but actually she lived in an abandoned attic right in the middle of town. It was right above the blacksmith shop, the owner of which didn’t even know there was an attic. But she did, and she had lived there since she had run away from home. She was only 14 when she had ran away, and she ahd learned a lot in the last 6 years. She was quick, agile, stealthy, and very shrewd. She had quite a comfortable set up living above everyone, being warmed by the blacksmith’s furnace, stealing food from the farmers and pulling prank the other townspeople. The thief enjoyed her life.
One of her favorite things to do was bathe in the naturally occurring springs deep in the forest. She knew no one else had discovered them, and the water that bubbled out of the mountains was just warm and soothing. At home she packed herself a lunch of stolen bread and a stolen apple, and made her way to the woods. On the way there she ate the bread, but left the apple in her pocket. She finally made it to a beautiful clearing in an emerald field. Right in the middle of the clearing stood a small rock which indicated where the spring was. The thief approached the spring, anticipating a relaxing afternoon dip. When she got to the spring, she began to disrobe.
All the thief had been wearing was a thin robe. She loved being free under her clothes and secretly loved the way the fabric rubbed against her nipples sometimes. In one elegant motion, she pulled her shoulders back and let the robe slide down her body, revealing a beautiful form against the serene natural background. As she stood stark naked in the clearing, her hands slid across her hips and in front of her pussy. She felt the smooth clean shaven skin between her legs, and closed her eyes slightly and her finger found her clit for just a moment, and then passed. “Later,” she thought to herself, “when I’m back home.”
She stepped into the water slowly, hesitating just a bit because it was hotter than usual. But her skin soon acclimated to the temperature and she sank down to her neck in the water, closing her eyes into full relaxation. She focused on nothing but the flow of the water against her body, and soon drifted off into a half sleep.
The thief slowly opened one eye at a noise she heard nearby. Without alarm, she glanced toward the sound and saw a majestic stag standing in the clearing. The thief smiled in awe of the mighty beast. Its proud antlers rose above its head in a magnificent show of strength. The thief watched happily as the stag cautiously approached her. “Wow, this is fantastic”, she thought as the stag came right up to the edge of the water. The stag then bent its neck to the ground and started rummaging in her robe. “Haha, it’s looking for my apple!” Sure enough, a moment later she heard the unmistakable crunch of a fresh apple. “It’s alright, I don’t mind sharing my lunch with you.” When the stag finished its snack, it stood back up; but when it did, the thief’s robe was caught on its antlers. The thief giggled a bit at the ridiculous spectacle as the stag shook its head to try to free itself. But that only wrapped the robe tightly around its antlers, making them even more tangled. “Here, let me help you,” the thief said aloud as she stepped out of the pool. But this startled the stag, who took one look at her and started running away. “No, wait!” the thief called in a slight panic, but this only frightened the stag more. It bolted out of the forest, into the trees, and was gone.
“Shit” the thief said as she suddenly became very aware of her nakedness. With one arm she covered her breasts, and the other arms she covered her pussy. She bent slightly at the hips and look from side to side for some escape from the task that was now dawning on her. She would have to make it back to her home, through the village, completely naked. She closed her eyes as the last part hit her. She sighed heavily and started walking towards the village through the woods.
In the woods her arms tired of holding their place, and her sense of modesty diminished at the obvious vacancy of the forest. She allowed her arms to swing freely to her side, which meant her large breasts bounced playfully with each step. The thief was just starting to enjoy the feel of the soft breeze between her legs when a voice broke the silence. “WOW!” a male voice exclaimed to the thief’s right. She froze and looked over to see a boy about her age gawking at her naked form strolling through the forest. The thief immediately bent over and covered her intimate parts, turning her face away so she wouldn’t be recognized. Instinctively, she began sprinting through the forest away from him. The boy did not pursue her, but just watched as her tight ass jiggled with each long stride.
The thief’s face burned with embarrassment as she was finally satisfied with the distance she had put between her and the boy. With her hand back in the modest position, she noticed that her pussy had become slightly wet from all this. “Oh stop it,” she thought, “I can’t be turned on now. That’s ridiculous.” Her nipples seemed to be giving her the same message, but she ignored them and kept heading into town. “I’ll wait until dark and sneak into the village then. Even if people are still up, it’ll be harder for them to see me.”
So the thief found a bush right outside the village to stay behind until the sunset. She figured she had about an hour, so she laid in the grass and waited. As she was waiting, her hand slowly found its way back to her slightly wet pussy. “No, I said I would wait until I got home. But I guess I’ll be there soon. I could just work myself up a little bit,” She thought, feeling very naughty as she did. So she let her finger find her pussy and started playing with herself gently, the whole experience being enhanced by the tickle of grass on her legs, back, and bare ass. She shuddered a little as her finger made a circle around her clit, and she bit her lip playfully as she continued to tease herself. She was almost to the edge when she noticed how dark it was. She had gotten carried away and missed twilight. She would have to make the climb up the blacksmith building to her loft in dusk, which would be a challenge.
As she made her way into town, she tried to walk with an air of confidence and conviction. She figured it was dark enough that people at a distance wouldn’t notice her nakedness, but walking around covering up might make her silhouette look suspicious. She made it to her building without incidence, despite her heart skipping a beat at every noise along the way. She propped herself up on a small scaffolding she used to ascend to her room. She had to jump and catch the edge of the building in order finish the climb. “Almost home.” She started swaying to get up momentum, noticing faintly that this position made her pussy extremely exposed to the cold air. “One, two, three” she counted in whispers, and then flung herself up to catch the edge. But in the darkness she miscalculated her approach and found herself grasping at thin air. She stifled a shriek as she fell back onto the scaffolding, breaking it down.
When everything stopped moving, the thief collected herself and looked around. The scaffolding had fallen on top of her but she was not injured. Instead, her leg was pinned to the ground by the support beam, and she couldn’t free herself from it. Besides that, the commotion was sure to attract some attention, and she was not thrilled about that. She started to panic as she remembered that she was naked, and started trying with even more fervor to free herself. Just as she decided to give up, a light appeared next to her, illuminating her bare body.
“What the hell?” a voice called out. The thief recognized the voice, and cursed under her breath. It was the town law man. The two of them had had minimal interaction, but she had always yelled playful insults at him and he had always returned in kind. While she knew he was a good man and a fair man, she also knew she would not escape from this without being punished for terrorizing the town. “Hahahahaha, well now! Isn’t this a fine surprise. What’re you doing our here in the buff? Haven’t you stolen enough clothes from us to have something to wear. The thief smiled sarcastically in his direction and held her wrists out for what she knew was coming.
“Thank you,” he jabbed as he put shackles on her wrists. Once she was bound, he lifted the beam of her leg and freed her, in a manner of speaking. “What now?” the thief asked expecting not to like the answer. “Well,” the law man replied, “You’ve caught me right before I was about to turn in for the night. I haven’t decided what to do with you, and I think I need to sleep on it first.” As he talked, they walked in front of his house. The house had a small waist high wooden fence running in front of it. “So, for tonight, you can sleep here.”
“Really?” the thief said surprised, “Thank you, I didn’t expect you to let me stay in your home.”
“I don’t,” the lawman chuckled, “I mean, right here.” With that, he walked her in front of his fence so she was facing away from his house, and shackled each of her legs to opposing fence posts. “Hey!” she shrieked as he took her arms and reshackled her hands to the lowest slate of the fence. Her legs were now spread and she was bent over the fence facing towards the street.
“Just making sure you don’t go anywhere” he smiled as he patted her bottom playfully and walked towards his front door.
“You can just leave me out here!” she protested.
“Why not? The most dangerous criminal in this town is you. You’ll be safe, if just a little uncomfortable. It’s a nice summer night, you won’t get cold. Think of this as part of your punishment. After that, the rest won’t be as bad, now will it?” With that he walked inside, shut the door, and went to sleep.
“Great,” she thought, “Could this get any worse?”

A few hours into the night the thief was awakened by a strange sensation. The sensation had originally been eliciting a rather pleasant dream, but now it has woke her up. The thief felt a sensation between her legs, and she looked down to see what it was. She almost couldn’t believe it when she saw a robe tangled up in a mess hanging off a pair of antlers, but there it was. The stag has followed her into the village, and now appeared to be licked at her juices. The thief tried to shoo the beast off, but the salt of her fluids convinced the animal to stay. As its tongue rubbed her pussy, she started getting wet. This prompted the stag to lick her more aggressively, which caused her in turn to get even wetter. The thief moaned slightly as she started to edge on to an orgasm. She could feel it building from all the teasing she had done at sunset and she almost reached her climax when a noise in the dark spooked the animal. The stag ran off, and the thief watching, pleading to stay, to finish what it started. The thief was grinding her hips against nothing in frustration, feeling herself on the edge of the orgasm she could not attain. Instead of release, she slowly came off the excitement and fell back to sleep, dreaming of the boy in the woods coming back and finishing the job.

A strong slap across her ass made the thief jolt awake and shriek with surprise and pain. She scowled indignantly as she heard the lawman laughing and making his was to her front. “Have a good night?” He smiled.
“Peachy”
“Good! So, are you curious to see what I have in store for you today?”
“Can’t wait”
“Well,” the lawman said, ignoring her sarcastic tones, “I realized how much enjoyment I got out of seeing you in this humiliating position last night. So I figured maybe everyone else seeing you humiliated would go towards your reparations for your crimes.”
“You’re fucking joking”
“Not only that, but I think a few slaps across the behind will go towards rehabilitating you. So I’m going to let every person in the village pick a number out of this hat, and give you that many slaps on that little ass of yours.”
“That’s cruel”
“You say cruel, I say hilarious. Most of the numbers are 1s and 2s, but some have 5s and 10s, with one lucky 20 in the mix. What do you say? Ready to meet the townsfolk you’ve been terrorizing for half a decade?”
“Delighted”
News spread around the town quickly about the lawman catching the thief, and how he had her tied up in front of his house. A crowd quickly gathered to watched the festivities, and a line formed with eager citizens wanting to get back at the person that had stolen their good and vandalized their property. Everyone laughed at every timid squeak the thief made as her backside was paddled. Whack, whack, whack, whack. The thief took each spank with as much stoic dignity as she could muster. She was finally freed in the late afternoon, when the red of the sky match the red of the poor thief’s cheeks. Her punishment completed, she contritely returned to her loft over the blacksmiths. She fell asleep on her stomach, still feeling her cheek burn with what she counted as about 150 spanks. Even through all this, though, she had still felt slightly turned on by the events of the last two days. As she recounted them in her find, her hands found her pussy once again. And this time, this time she WAS home.
A_Potato is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes stolen, enf, punishment, spanking