Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2022, 11:29 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default M43 with weekend alone: looking for some cool ideas

Hi all!

This weekend I'll have the house to myself for two full days/nights. It's been a while, so I'm looking forward do some suggestions for tasks to do. I have some household chores and shopping to do, but otherwise my calendar is entirely empty.

I do of course have some ideas of my own, so feel free to give me tasks based on that, or to add entirely different things. As long as I get a couple of both painful and degrading tasks leaving me sore and feeling well-used by Sunday Happy to post some pics/a report/tasks for you in return!

Some thoughts of my own:
  • Post on a gay hookup site, offering blowjobs/rimjobs
  • Naked while at home, obviously...
  • Maybe eating from a bowl on the ground? Or specific tasks regarding food/drinks, making those extra nasty?
  • Wearing a buttplug/chastity cage?
  • Periodic spankings and/or e-stim sessions?
  • I'd love one or two good deepthroat dares, the more extreme the better (last time I did one Faproulette that literally left me puking at some point)
  • Wearing lingerie under my clothes while shopping?
  • Maybe lick a toilet in the shopping mall?
  • Post in a "person above Kik" thread if I don't have enough to do?
  • Offer myself for use on Omegle or Dirtyroulette?
  • Well, you all get the idea, I'm a depraved person

There's a list of toys in my signature. I've ordered an inflatable butterfly gag and a larger Oxballs Pighole (the L version) as well, hopefully they arrive by Friday.
Old 06-02-2022, 01:00 PM   #2
wingman78
Longtime User

Small bump: my weekend off starts tomorrow. So your suggestions are still very much appreciated!
Old 06-03-2022, 01:10 AM   #3
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

I saw a few question marks in your post so:
Chastity cage all weekend yes
Buttplug at minimum while out of the house and while you have your blowjob guest over.

When hooking uo for the blowjob (if you invite them to your home) be completely naked with chastity on and buttplug in when opening the door for your guests.

When you find someone who wants a blowjob take them as deep you can, if you dont manage to deepthroat them beg them for failing and for there forgiveness

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 06:37 AM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
I saw a few question marks in your post so:
Chastity cage all weekend yes
Buttplug at minimum while out of the house and while you have your blowjob guest over.

When hooking uo for the blowjob (if you invite them to your home) be completely naked with chastity on and buttplug in when opening the door for your guests.

When you find someone who wants a blowjob take them as deep you can, if you dont manage to deepthroat them beg them for failing and for there forgiveness
Cool, thanks! Weekend starts right now, I just inserted my buttplug and put on my cage and will keep both of those on for the entire weekend, including wearing a buttplug 24x7 at home.

Silverdarknight also had some suggestions for the hookup ad (quite extreme, but hey, I asked for them...) so I'll incorporate those; since there are two proposals for clothing I'll leave that up to anyone that replies.

Quote:
You are to wear:
Collar of your choice.
This outfit:https://i.imgur.com/zTnT5N8.jpeg
Heels
Makeup
Stockings
Cock ring
Nipple clamps

Rules:
No touching your dick for pleasure. They can slap or hit or torture it if they want, but this is intended to be humiliating for you, and part of that humiliation is hiring a hooker and not even getting off

You are to thank them for slapping/spanking/sodomising you/whatever. Doesn't need to be for each blow, but you need to thank them for making you suffer.

Tasks:
Kiss their feet
kiss their ass
Lick their asscrack and hole.
Get kicked in the manhood
Get punched in the manhood
Beg for permission to pee, and wet yourself infront of them.

'bonus points':
Be sodomised with your head down your toilet
Get face fucked. This can be a strap on, them holding a dildo or whatever.
Be spanked/whipped
Get pissed on
Old 06-03-2022, 07:56 AM   #5
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

It sounds like you are going to have a great weekend.

Enjoy.

Oh, and why don't write us all a nice report of how your weekend went before removing your cage

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 09:17 AM   #6
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
It sounds like you are going to have a great weekend.

Enjoy.

Oh, and why don't write us all a nice report of how your weekend went before removing your cage
Here's a quick report on my day so far and plans for this evening; if anyone wants to add anything please do!

I started by posting the ad to a local hookup site; looking for both paid and non-paid with all of the options listed. The suspense is already killing me!

Then I put on my chastity cage and buttplug and posted on the "Kik Go Commando" and "Kik chastity check" threads. I actually got replies on both of them pretty quickly, so I'm currently going commando.

I then added my chastity on Chaster and added the condition that I need to do some tasks which should keep me busy (10 tasks, so nothing too extreme).

Next up I started a poll for my next chastity task on Chaster (those run for an hour) and went shopping; with my plug still in and going commando of course. Since I didn't have much to do yet I decided to do a dice dare I recently gave to someone else:

Quote:
Go to a public bathroom and find the dirtiest stall. Then roll a single dice.

1: Lick the toilet seat for 1 minute
2: Lick the rim of the toilet for 1 minute
3: Lick the floor for 1 minute
4: Pee standing up, no hands, and lick up any mess you make
5: Pee normally, but spend a minute lapping up your own piss from the toilet bowl
6: All of the above
... And obviously I rolled a 6. I made quite a mess due to the chastity cage, so I had to do my grocery shopping while tasing my own (and probably some others as well) pee. That was pretty gross!

I just got home and am now enduring 5 minutes of shocks to my cock and balls (the winning task on Chaster), and then I'm going to prepare dinner. I bought a salad which I'll piss over to spice it up. Then I'll take it to my garden shed, open the gate to my garden, and will eat it naked, on my knees, blindfolded with my ass facing the door of the shed. If anyone walks into my garden they'll see my plugged ass

And then I'll decide what to do next; if nothing is posted here and nobody replies to my hookup ad I'll either do a deepthroat faproulette or post in another Kik thread.
Old 06-03-2022, 09:24 AM   #7
txversboy

You need a workout, walk around your garden naked and plugged for 30 minutes. Every lap do 10 jumping jacks, 10 squats, and 10 lunges.

You need to be barefoot and don’t loose the plug…send pic of dirty feet as proof you walked the 30 minutes, Kik in signature. Videos of exercises is a bonus!

Likes: Humiliation, loss of control, cum control/edging, light pain, cum denial, edging, ruined organisms, questions, photos, videos, pee drink (clear), semi public, humiliation, group play, long dares

Limits: Permanent marks, face pics, scat, family, blood, pain, being chocked, videos

Hard Limits: Messy, female clothes/underwear, diapers, social suicide
txversboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to txversboy for this post:
Old 06-04-2022, 02:59 AM   #8
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

A simple but effective one - drink water until you start needing to pee. Give yourself a 1 litre (more if you dare!) enema and insert your smallest plug. After half an hour you are allowed to pee but this must be done sitting down and you are not allowed to release the enema!

If you manage to do this you have an additional painstaking 30 minutes to endure before you are allowed to release.

If you fail you have to give yourself another enema, this time inserting a large plug to hold it in nice and snug and keep it in for 2 hours before release. Hope the cramps aren’t too bad!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:35 AM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by txversboy View Post
You need a workout, walk around your garden naked and plugged for 30 minutes. Every lap do 10 jumping jacks, 10 squats, and 10 lunges.

You need to be barefoot and don’t loose the plug…send pic of dirty feet as proof you walked the 30 minutes, Kik in signature. Videos of exercises is a bonus!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowgli747 View Post
A simple but effective one - drink water until you start needing to pee. Give yourself a 1 litre (more if you dare!) enema and insert your smallest plug. After half an hour you are allowed to pee but this must be done sitting down and you are not allowed to release the enema!

If you manage to do this you have an additional painstaking 30 minutes to endure before you are allowed to release.

If you fail you have to give yourself another enema, this time inserting a large plug to hold it in nice and snug and keep it in for 2 hours before release. Hope the cramps aren’t too bad!
So here's my next report. Dinner yesterday was really exciting: as explained here I ate it naked, plugged, blindfolded from a bowl in my garden shed. The gate to our garden was open so anyone that walked in and opened the shed would have seen me; or even more if the door had blown open since I left it slightly ajar. I'll have another dinner in about 90 minutes, I think I'll repeat this one unless someone wants to spice it up even further!

In the evening I actually had two replies to my hookup ad! The first one was a guy that just wanted to chat online, so I let him use me for his pleasure. Lots of edging, spanking, and it ended with me ruining an orgasm on the floor and then licking it up. Disgusting and humiliating, just the way I like it .

After that I did the barefoot walk; since it was pitch black darkness that was still scary but not too bad. Just a bit chilly... The endresult were pristine clean feet because most of my garden is grass but at least the jumping jacks helped keep me warm.

This morning I woke up with sore muscles from all of the exercise yesterday! Not much time to think about that though, since I had to meet the second respondent to my ad. He wasn't that into extreme play, so he had me come over and we negotiated that he'd unlock his door and leave the hallway empty for extra thrill; because once I entered I was to strip naked except for a blindfold and wrist cuffs.
He led me to his living room, where he had me rim him for a couple of minutes (he tasted and smelled pretty clean), and then proceeded to let me give him a blowjob. He seemed a bit shy at first, but after what felt like an eternity he put a hand on the back of my head to indicate the rhythm he wanted. That felt very good!
He came pretty quickly (salty and bitter, I don't think he has a good diet...) which I swallowed obediently. He then led me back to his hallway and told me to get dressed and out of his house. All in all: scary, exciting, humiliating... All kinds of things at the same time but still rather underwhelming because he wasn't into really degrading/using/spanking me.

In the afternoon I had to deal with a work emergency, during which I received quite a fun extra task (put my e-stim ball crusher on!). Next up was a shopping trip, while wearing my e-stim chastity cage with a portable power box. I had to up the strength every couple of times I wondered about how a guy's cock would look. That made the trip super fun! Silverdarknight: sorry, I couldn't include the e-stim buttplug, the wires stick out way too far to wear under my clothes; so I kept my normal plug in. I also did a second task I got via Kik: grab a coke at the McDonalds, drink it halfway, and then fill it back up with pee in a bathroom. You can guess what came next: I had to drink it in public... Fortunately I've been hydrating well so the taste wasn't that bad but still a fun dare.

Next up: mowgli's dare, then dinner, and if nothing else is posted I've decided to do a gross faproulette. I'll probably end up randomly selecting one from my chance of puke collection or the heavy anal/A2M one before bed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk