Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2019, 04:00 PM   #1
Sock dare

Default No show sock and shoe control EXTREME

I am looking to be forced to do semi public sock and shoe dares at work and I’m relinquishing control of my pair of black nike free 5.0 and adidas no show socks. Control whether I have access to my shoes and socks or are made to leave (or completely loose them) somewhere. Add days to how long I wear them, set any conditions for comfort such as insoles in or out, wet or dry, tied or untied. Humiliate me by making me miserable. Deny me the comfort of controlling what I wear. I’ve been away for to long.

If it is something I can’t do, I will trade for a punishment. Or just punish me because I deserve it.
Sock dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 04:38 PM   #2
BR1985
Distinguished Member

First task. One week duration. Same socks and shoes all week they only come off when you wash.
No insoles and you’re not allowed to tie them up.
Once a day fill the shoes with piss.
If the shoes fall off at any point you can’t put them back on for 30 minutes.
Twice during the week pick a meal, take a mouthful of food and spit it in your shoes.

Let me know how it goes.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:44 PM   #3
Sock dare

People kept Looking at me because my shoes were untied and some people would tell me that they are untied and it was very awkward for me to leave them like that. After the second meal, the shoe started smelling terrible, it was a smell of piss mixed in with rotten food and feet. What next?
Old 10-07-2019, 10:20 PM   #4
Sock dare

What next? They are really nasty, but Still haven’t washed them.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:16 PM   #5
sissytoiletboy

Go to the park and walk inside the bathroom. Pick any stall, but once you walk in you must stand in the toilet with your shoes on. Then slip your feet out and flush. Then you may put them back on and leave

Loves: feet, crossdressing, humiliation, ice, wedgies or in my underwear, diapers, toilet, semi-public (i love park dares)
limits: eating scat/piss, toilet dares, public, family, social suicide, face pics
sissytoiletboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 01:44 PM   #6
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

After that your next meal will be served in your shoes.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 04:28 PM   #7
Sock dare

Wink

The shoes got really wet and I ended up stepping on some unknown liquid. It was really gross for the evening. I waited a day, but ended up eating Mac and cheese out of the left one. Now there is left over food inside. Ready for what’s next. Bring it on!
Old 02-27-2020, 11:34 PM   #8
Sock dare

Renewing this thread
Old 02-28-2020, 05:29 AM   #9
girlsockboy
Distinguished Member

Go to a Walmart (or something like it) and go to one side of the store. You will take of your shoes in the middle of an isle. You will then start walking to the other side of the store leaving them right there in full display. You will visit all the sections of the store and walk around in isles where there are people. You will do this for 45 minutes in your adidas socks.

Once the 45 minutes is up you may slowly start back to your shoes. If your shoes are missing or if there is a person in the isle with your shoes, you will leave the store in your socks. Should this happen you will buy something (can't be shoes) and go and wait in the longest line to checkout

Punishments: Edging, Long Denial, Chastity, Bladder Holding

Limits: Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Illegal
girlsockboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #10
Sock dare

I went to a Walmart and did this. The socks got dirty and people kept giving me looks. When I went back to the shoes however, they were still there so I put them on and went home. It felt a but awkward but was a rush none the less. What’s next?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, semi public, shoes, socks