Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 06:36 AM   #46
balderdash

Great installments! Keep up the good work!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #47
cameem
Account Banned

I love this story! It doesnt get into too much sexual stuff like the other stories here(altough i like those too:P) and its more realistic. Such an awesome story can't wait to read more(well i cana but you know what i mean:P)

PS. dont rush!
Old 07-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #48
Arko

Send a message via Yahoo to Arko

LOVE this story, the characters and the situation are believable and realistic.
Keep up the good work!

Loves: Semi public, naked, anything in the rain
L... OKs: Food, light/med pain, anal
Limits: Permanent, poop , involving other people, illegal, extreme pain
Old 07-05-2009, 05:55 PM   #49
italian99

This is easily my favorite thread on this site, probably because I can relate to it so well.

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
Old 07-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #50
JJST

Great story! Can't wait to read more!

Keep it going!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #51
aaron_rain

Send a message via MSN to aaron_rain

you have got quite an amazing writing talent!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:41 PM   #52
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Default awesome

this story is possibly my favorite on getdare, please, write more, but not at the expense of quality, it's fantastic and I want you to keep it that way
Old 07-06-2009, 11:10 PM   #53
nich

this story gets better and better
Old 07-07-2009, 03:52 PM   #54
DoGooder

Thumbs up Your Story

This story just gets better and better!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #55
quidproquo

Default Chapter Five: In the Dark

Chapter Five: In the Dark

Leah had lifted the arm between out seats so she could more easily lay her head against my chest while we watched. In all honesty, the movie was pretty boring, but I didn't care, and I don't think Leah did either. We were both thrilled that we had avoided a break-up, and I felt closer to her than ever.

“How's going commando going?” I whispered to her.

“Not as bad as I would have thought. It's embarrassing, but no one knows, so it's not that bad. And somehow, I feel like it makes me trust you more. Like you knew it would be okay.”

“Thats good.”

We sat in silence. Our group was in the back, and there was no one for seven rows in front of us. We sat the furthest in, with Kyle's girlfriend to Leah's right, then Kyle, Ben and Alice.

Leah seemed to be getting nervous or excited about something. Her body was leaning against mine; her breathing accelerated, and her muscles tensed. She looked around the theater, then looked up at me.

She smiled at me and whispered in my ear, “Truth or Dare?”

I looked around, not as surprised as I would have been a few days ago, but still a little uncomfortable with the new, uninhibited Leah. We couldn't see Ben or Alice across Kyle, and he seemed pretty distracted. Kyle's girlfriend had wrapped herself around Kyle as soon as they sat down, and currently looked like she was trying to eat his face off. I smiled to myself, feeling smug. Newbie.

I laid my face next to Leah's so I could whisper in her ear. “Truth.”

“Are you hard right now?”

I might have turned red, but it was dark, so I don't think anyone could have seen. The truth was that I was almost always hard when Leah was in the room, even before our relationship was physical. Even before we dated.

“Yea.”

“What made you hard?” The whole conversation was in whispers, and somehow that made it more exciting. It felt forbidden or something.

“That's two questions.”

“Shoot!” Leah never swore.

“Truth or Dare.”

“Truth.”

I thought for a moment, and then went out on a whim. “Do you fantasize about me, sexually?”

I couldn't see Leah blush, but I felt her skin get hot against my cheek.

“Yes,” she murmured. She sounded terrified. With one finger I drew her lips up to mine and kissed her passionately. I felt her body relax, knowing that what she had admitted to was okay.

When I let her lips go, she looked up at me and continued the game.

“Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“What made you hard, most recently, and when was it.”

I decided to ignore that she had slid two questions into one. “Umm, you leaned over to me when we sat down, and I could see down your shirt really well,” I checked to see how she was handling this, and she seemed flattered, so I continued, “and you were laughing about something, and your boobs were sort of jiggling and it was really hot...” I trailed off. Before she could ask another question, I jumped in.

“Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Tell me about your most recent sexual fantasy.”

“Umm, do dreams count?”

“Yea, sure.”

She hesitated.

“I will. Don't worry, I won't think less of you.”

“Okay, well, I was kinda half awake, and I dreamed that we were hanging out, and it was like we were playing truth or dare, except you were just telling me what to do... anyway, in the dream you had already made me take my top and bra off, and I think you were laughing at my boobs or something, and I don't remember what happened right after that, but later there was a part where you told me to kiss your... penis,” Leah took a deep breath, “and I took your pants and your boxer-briefs off, and I kissed it like you told me to, and it wasn't bad like I thought it was going to be, kinda like making out, and you told me I wasn't allowed to stop, so I didn't. And I kept kissing it and I ended up giving you oral...”

I tried to act as nonchalant as I could. I knew that Leah was already uncomfortable, and if I showed my shock, she would feel guilty about all this and probably never express herself like this again. And it was okay for her to fantasize, I was just shocked. I didn't know girls had fantasies about sex. I thought they just dreamed about shopping and getting married and raising a baby and decorating their dream house. And if a girl were going to think about sex, certainly Leah wouldn't be the one. I wondered if this was something most girls did, and the secret was well kept, or if Leah was even more unique than I'd realized.

I tried to encourage her. “What happened next?”

“Well, umm, I wasn't very good at it, and I didn't know what I was doing, but you were really nice and encouraging me and telling my how to do it,” she smiled up at me, “and you said I was doing really well, and you were going to have an orgasm, and I was supposed to make sure to keep all your... semen,” she stuttered, “in my mouth so it didn't make a mess. But your penis was really big, and I couldn't get it in my mouth really well...”

“And...?”

“Umm, so, eventually you, umm, had an orgasm, and some of your semen spilled out of my mouth, and you were really mad...”

“Why was I mad?”

“I dunno, I was supposed to get all of it,” she didn't want to say the word semen again, “and I didn't.”

“You know I wouldn't be mad about that.”

“I know, it was a dream,” Leah said lightly, as if I'd said something absurd. She seemed more composed than I expected.

“So, what did I do when I got mad?”

“Well, you up grabbed the back of my panties, and I thought you were just going to give me a wedgie, but you picked me up by them, and I thought it would hurt, but it didn't. Then you laid me across your lap and spanked me... that's when I woke up.” Leah finished, looking very embarrassed.

I held her for a moment, kissing her lightly, letting her know I didn't think she was perverted or slutty or anything. She seemed to be comfortable, maybe it was the dark. After a moment she looked up at me.

“Truth or Dare?” she asked in a whisper.

“Dare.”

“I dare you to let me rub your crotch.”

“Promise not to freak out this time?”

“Promise.” She looked up at me and smiled, trying to reassure me. I picked up her hand and laid it on my crotch. She took a deep breath, and I thought she was going to freeze up again, but she sighed and relaxed. She found the bulge my shaft made quickly, and she rubbed her fingers against it lightly, moving softly up and down it's length. She seemed to grow more comfortable, and she rubbed with more pressure, playing around the end with her thumb. She stared at my crotch, seemly very focused on what she was doing. I looked over to Kyle and his girlfriend, worried they might be watching us, but as she was nibbling on his ear, I figured the coast was clear.

After a moment, Leah looked up at me. “How am I doing?”

It took me a moment to respond. I had thought Leah wanted to touch my dick because she wanted to know how it felt, but when she asked this, I realized her goal was to please me. At least, that was one of her goals...

Instead of answering her I smiled and kissed her aggressively. She lifted her hand from my crotch, distracted by my tongue, and I pushed her hand back. She seemed to understand that this meant she was doing well, and she stroked slowly as our tongues pressed against one another. She has turned on her side to kiss me. I held her around the waist with my left hand, and wrapped my right arm round her and grabbed her butt, pulling her closer.

I lost track of time, enjoying the feel of her soft body pushing against mine. Reality crashed back down as I realized I was getting close to orgasm. Leah had become more energetic stimulating my cock, and my body was responding rapidly. I thought quickly, trying to decide what to do, as Leah continued to slide her tongue in and out of my mouth.

I had to keep from cumming in my pants with Leah just inches away, but if I pushed her away she would think she had done something wrong, and I might not get to do this again. I tried to relax, holding myself back.

I moved from Leah's lips to her neck, kissing her softly, trailing down her neck along her ride side. I reached her collarbone and brushed my lips along the edge of it to the hollow of her neck. I could feel her breathing. I could see her breasts, just below my lips, rising and falling.

“Can I kiss them?” I whispered.

“Yea,” she answered softly.

I moved my lips down to her cleavage, trailing them softly down her sternum, and pressed them lightly against her breast, kissing her softly. They were softer than I had imagined, soft and smooth; I thought my lips were going to hurt them. She pushed herself up some her boobs were closer to me, and I kissed them again, moving slowly along the curved contour until her clothing interfered, and then drifting back toward the other side. She sighed softly, trying to hold still. I continued and her breathing increased. I think she let out a soft moan, but it was so quiet it was hard to be sure.

My hand ran along her butt, clutching and releasing, tracing her firm muscles, feeling her softness through the thin fabric. Remembering she was wearing no panties, visualizing her. My cock throbbed, I was sure she could feel it, hand was still massaging it, although more slowly. If anything, she seemed to enjoy it.

I heard the sound of chairs folding and people standing up, starting to talk. The movie must be over. We kissed again, entwining our tongues briefly, and then breaking apart. We stared at reach other in the dim, half lit theater, wordlessly enjoying our moment of closeness. I was relieved I'd been able to hold myself together, although I knew I'd have blue balls later. We turned to file out of the row with her in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and pressed my groin against her ass.

I think she felt my cock, still hard under my jeans, because she pressed back, squeezing her butt muscles and grinding against me.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “You still owe me a dare.”

She leaned back and kissed my cheek upside down. “Can I wait until we're alone?”

“Will you make it worth my wait?” I smiled playfully at her.

“Absolutely.”

She turned in my arms and smiled at me again, and we stood for a moment, holding each other.

“Hey you too, are we going or not?” Kyle called from the end of the aisle. Leah jumped, and we we shuffled out of the row to join our friends.

To Be Continued...
Old 07-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #56
italian99

Great installment! We eagerly awaait the next. Take your time, you're doing great.

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
Old 07-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #57
Roarscream

that was really hot, can't wait to see what happens next
Old 07-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #58
tanner the slave

I love it.... I cant wait till more
Old 07-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #59
milkdat

Default Wow

I just started reading this story like 2 days ago but its fantastic, Your spelling and grammar is great. Your characters are quite developed which is uncommon on here and is nice to see.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #60
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i just read it and it is possibly one of the most amazing stories ever written on this site no offense to anyone else but bravo man fantastic

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk