Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
Artimis

Default Live-in slave(Fiction)

This is FICTION!

My name is Dani. I'm 22 and I've been a live-in slave for 2 years. And I love it. My master is the best there is. Or maybe the worst. He gives me all kinds of things to do, many very painful, but i love it. I haven't always, but now i do, and i love my master. He is sadistic and sick, but i love him. My day is full of tasks pain and ,ocasionally, orgasms.

It is morning and my master is at work. he always leaves me a task list to get done while he's gone. I find it easily. It says:

"Slave,
Today you need to
1) Clean the kitchen
2)Make me a video of you riping a thong- jock lock
3)put on a black thong and black bra connection with white shirt and short white skirt.
4)go grocerey shopping
5)get clothes wet
6)get mail
7)walk around block
8)put a pom-pom in front of underwear
9)get whip and keep it by you
10)get on all 4s and wait for me to get home
I'll be home at 6.
-Your master"

All in all a very simple list.

Cleaning didn't take long at all, so I grabbed a thong and the camera and set it all up. I grabbed a timer too. It was a rule that i only had 5 min to break thongs. I started the camera, got in the jock-lock, set the timer, hit start and went. I tried to break the thong sooooo hard, but it wouldn't break! The timer went off and I told the camera" I'm sorry, master. I failed. Please punish me very much."

I turned off the camera and went on with my other duties.I put on my wedgie and my clothes. The shirt was very tight and the skirt was very short. I went grocery shopping, and always bent at the waist, anouther rule. I came home and stepped in the shower to get my clothes wet. Of course my shirt and skirt were very see through now. I went to get the mail. And I walked around the block.
When i got home, I noticed he never said to take off my clothes, so i put the pom-pom in under my skirt. I found the whip and looked at the clock. It was 4:30, so Master wouldn't be home for an hour and a half. But, true to the note, I got on all 4s and waited.
He didn't accually get home til about 6:30, so I was there for 2 hours, but I didn't mind. The position pulled on the wedgie, and I enjoyed the pain.
I heard the door slam and smiled. More tasks were to come. He walkes into the room and says" Slave, why aren't you undressed. Strip your shirt and skirt now."
"Yes, master," I answer," I'm sorry master. Please punish your bad slave."
"Yes, I will." I was done to my wedgie by now. "Give me the whip." I crawled to do so. "Good slave. Turn around." I turn so my rear is toward him. He whips me saying aloud" 1-2-3-4-5 for not being undressed, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 for fun, and 1-2-3-4-5 for, hmmmm, I dont know why for those. Mor for fun, I suppose. Make me dinner. I quikly cook him a meal and kneel under the table while he eats to await the rest of the night.

What do you think? More in the making.

Got a dare?

NOTICE: I have been dared not to orgasm until school's out. At the end of May.
Artimis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on its alsome is it male or female
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #3
Artimis

Default Part 2

Heres more:

Master finished eating quikly. I immediatly asked him if it was satisfactory. He told me, "Yes, it was. but I have some left. What shouls i do with it, slave?"
"Master should use it on his slave."
"That is very good idea. Strip and come here."
So i slipped out on my wedgie and knrlt in front on him. He told me to turn around and get on my hands and knees. I did so and felt something slimey slide down my back. It came in betweem my butt cheeks and I shivered. It felt good. I could feel Master open my butthole, and I shivered again when the spagetti slid in. He repeated the process several times, then told me to keep in in and close my eyes. I did so willingly. I heard him move a bit, then felt something pulled up my legs, but it wasn't underwear. It came all the way up and I heard himm move some more. I felt the whatever-it-was being taped to me. He moved somemore and told me to open my mouth. He gave me a pill. "keep it in," he told me and began massaging my breast. After about 5 min he told me "OK, you can expell it now." I did so, and found it very easy. He told me i could open my eyes, and I did so. I saw i was wearing a diaper. The spagetti slid strangely inside it when i moved. "Come," he told me. We went to watch my video. He seemed very disapointed in me and I asked him to punish me very badly again.
Suddenly, I found i had to crap and pee. Badly. I just couldn't hold it in! He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He set me on the floor baby-changing style. He pulled of the tape and opened the diaper. "tsk, tsk, someone had an accident." He says," Well we'll just have to clean the bad slave up." He pulled the diaper out from under me and held it so I could see it. His hand under neath me pushed me up so my breast rubbed it. "tsk, tsk, what a yucky slave! How will we punish her? hmmmm...."
I awaited my punishment in excited anticipation.

Got a dare?

Old 02-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #4
Artimis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare09 View Post
go on its alsome is it male or female
Dani's a girl (the slave) but the masters a guy.

Got a dare?

Old 02-08-2009, 03:40 AM   #5
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

This is an awesome story. More please!
Old 02-08-2009, 10:32 AM   #6
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

more please go on
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
garbonzo222

very good....plz keep going
Old 02-16-2009, 01:00 PM   #8
Artimis

I'm working on the next part now, but until i get it done heres a teaser: There is a pool.

Got a dare?

Old 02-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
Artimis

Default Part 3

Ok here:

I jumped when master suddenly yelled" Hah! I know what to do to you. We're going over to Jerry's pool tonight. I'll punish you there. Oh and we're gonig shopping after, too, so more chances!" He chuckled and told me to follow him. We went to my room. He had me kneel down and adorned me with a remote-control vibrator, nipple clamps, and a henna chain on my butt. He handed me a loose pair of leggins, some fishnet thigh-highs, and a tight tank top to wear. He put a bunch of stuff into a bag and attached it to the back of my leggings.
We left for Jerry's house soon after. He was in the pool room waiting for us. I was in tall boot that came up over the bottom of the leggings, so Jerry didn't know about the fishnet until the bag pulled the leggings down around my knees. Of course, I ended up with my butt on display standing on my hands and knees. I had to just stay there, of course, because i didn't have permission to get up. Jerry stared for a little bit the scrambled out the door. Master clapped me soundly on the rear the told me to strip. He pulled a tiny white swimsuit out of the bag and put it on me, after painfully removing the nipple clamps and vibrator. He wedgied the bottom up high enough to show my chain and the top didn't feel very secure. Master led me to the edge of the pool. He told me when Jerry came in i needed to jump in and not come out until i was told to. He also said tht if anyone, including myself, said "and" I needed to finger myself until someone besides myself said "OK". And i couldn't cum. Jerry came in then and i lept in. Jerry told us"Lets jump in and" I started fingering myself," Have some fun!" Master said "sounds good." I knew he wanted me to keep fingering myself. We swam for awhile. I ended up fingering myself alot. Finally master said,"Lets get out of the pool and dance for awhile!" That was my permission, but he had said and, so i kept fingering myself as i got out. I had hoped Jerry would agree and let me off, but he didn't. After awhile, Jerry said "I'm hungry lets go get some food." "Yeah," said my master," Lets go change, Dani." I was still on so i walked to the changing room with master fingering myself. He put me in a lacy black bra, matching g-string and a tight, white mini-dress. He told me, " You're off the fingering thing for now, but on the way out you need to ,ahem, fall into the pool. Got it?"
I said yes and we headed out. I was good and "fell" into the pool. Jerry stared for a long time. Finally he said. "Ok, lets go to the store."

Got a dare?

Old 02-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
Artimis

What do you think?

Got a dare?

Old 02-19-2009, 08:27 AM   #11
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

I really did like it. Please, go on.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #12
Artimis

The store, by our standerds, was uneventful. Just a few spankings, and go into the guys bathroom and flash someone. No big. When we got home, the night got fun.
Last week, I had been punished for not getting all my tasks done. My punishment was anal only, no lube. But today that was over. He would do me tonite! I was sooo happy, and nothing could ruin my mood.
My master was in the shower, and i hoped he wasn't pleasuring himself so he would be as ready for him to be inside me as i was. I was kneeling in my place by the bed when i heard him behind me. He he stood me up and and bent me down over the bed. He spread my legs apart and slide betweem them to hold them that way. He slid his large cock into my bum and i was ectasic to find it was lubed. He slow did my arse until he came. Laid me on my back on the bed, tied to the head board. This did somewhat dampen my mood, because it meant foreplay.

I know this was short, but the next one'll be longer, promise!

Got a dare?

Advertisements
Kink Talk