Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
Alex13

Send a message via MSN to Alex13
Default Euan's game

I wanted to write a story for some time, but didnt really have the time. I finally sat down and wrote this, so let me know if its any good.
Thanks.
--------------------------------------
Euan was an ordinary boy, clever at school, and he was amazingly good looking. The girls all watched him during his PE lessons, and many had asked him out, all to be turned down. Many girls had drooled over the thought of him stripping for them, but all he was interested in was his studying. He was a home tamed boy, with few people he actually trusted.
He was sat, staring out the window on a hot, sunny Friday afternoon, his sleeves rolled up to his shoulders. Across the classroom, he felt a pair of eyes glaring into him. He looked up, and saw Michael Harding, someone he was growing friendly with, looking at him. He smiled as Mike made a sleepy face

“Euan, care to explain what I just wrote on the board?” The teacher was towering, and the eyes of everyone in the class turned to him.

“Its how to solve a quadratic.” He paused, and added “Sir”. His quick response brought a quiet round of giggling, and he turned back to the maths work. In his pocket, a faint vibrating sound came, as it rubbed against the back of his chair. He glanced up at the teacher, who was talking to someone else about something, and looked at the text which had been sent to him

Text sent at 3:11 PM, today Sender- Mike Mobile.
hey, wanna come over to mine later?

He quickly typed on the keyboard

Sure, I’ll meet you after the lesson. We gonna do anything special?

He looked back up at the board, but couldn’t focus on the writing on the board for some reason, he had never been invited to Mike’s house before.His phone shook again

Text sent at 3:14 PM, today Sender- Mike Mobile.
Not really, I felt like playing td games with someone

He tapped on the keyboard

Td games?

Text sent at 3:15 PM, today Sender- Mike Mobile.
Truth or dare games, like tennis or swimming in my indoor places

As strange as it sounded, Euan had never played truth or dare games before, and he was excited by the thought of it, and if it was sporty stuff, he was sure to win. He wasn’t sure what stuff he would dare Mike though, probably stupid stuff, like crawl around on the floor.

Cool, I never played td games before.this should be exciting

Text sent at 3:16 PM, today Sender- Mike Mobile.
Looking forward to it dude, class is over in 4 mins * waits *

The bell rang to symbolise the end of class, and everyone scrambled away for the door, and the corridors were filled with noise.Outside, Euan looked up as Mike walked towards him.

“Sorry it took so long, I was getting a letter for the history trip” The two of them engaged in standard conversation, slowly walking towards Mike’s manor.

“So what should we do first?”

“How about swimming?”

“Sure, I like swimming. Mind if I borrow a pair of your trunks?”

“No problem” As Euan stepped inside Mike’s room, he was taken by how huge it was. He had everything a teenage boy could wish for. Mike walked over to the drawers, and said

”Oh, sorry, my mum is washing my other pair, I only have one pair of swim shorts and one pair of speedos” He blushed slightly “Who’s going to wear them?”

“How about we compete over a game of dares? First one to chicken out wears them” Euan was eager to play

“Your on. Dare me first”

“Uh…” Euan wasn’t expecting such a confidant reply, and he didn’t have anything special in mind “ I dare you to lick my foot” Mike knelt on the floor, and instantly, licked Euan’s grey sock, and spat as he got the taste of cotton in his mouth.

“Bleh. I dare you to… stroke the dresser” Euan smirked as he got an easy dare. Euan walked over to the dresser, well aware that Mike was staring at him, and stroked the dresser

“Hm…uh…” Euan thought hard, and he looked around the room for insperation. His eyes fell on a shirt, cast aside “I dare you to take off your shirt”

“Oh, good dare” Mike pulled his school top off to reveal a muscular body
“Sorry Euan, but you wont do this dare, so I win.”

“Don’t be cocky” Euan smirked

“I dare you to strip naked.” Mike said, simply.

“What? Im not doing that.” Euan looked shocked by the dare, and Mike held out the pair of speedos to him to wear

“I win, so you wear these. And you used your pass, you need to earn the right to skip on dares by doing dares.”

”Okay, lemme go get changed.” Euan walked to the door “ Meet you in the pool. Last one in has to do a dare” Euan jogged out the room, and began to strip off as he was walking. As he reached the door to the pool, he pulled off his boxers and put the tight swimwear on. It was small and left nothing to the imagination, and he put his clothes in a dark corner of the hall, and he ran through the doors, and jumped into the pool.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:32 AM   #2
HondaJunkie93

Not to bad at all. Its believeable and something that might happen between two younger guys... looking forward for more!

"There's debris...... IT'S A COW!" Reed Timmer, Storm Chasers

"The night is darkest just before the dawn." Batman
HondaJunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
Alex13

They're old enough to do much more, considering they're 16 and 17.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Euan still enjoyed swimming, regardless of the fact that he was sixteen. Most of his friends had grown out of swimming except him. He swam a few lengths in the water, then thought of what dare to give to Mike when he arrived.Euan ended up swimming alone for around quarter of an hour, until he got out the pool dripping, he walked over to the hall to see if Mike was around. The hall was dark, like the lights had been switched off, and he couldn’t see far in the hall.
There was a blinding flash, and the lights switched on. Euan was temorally blinded, and when he got his eyesight back, he could see Mike.

“Hey, sorry about the wait and the lights, I have some issues with them sometimes.” Mike walked past Euan, and as he did, he said “Looking good”
Euan dived into the pool, and as he was floating in the water, he said

“That’s one dare I have for you” He smirked

“Go on then, dare me anything.”

“I dare you to swim a lap without your drunks.” Euan expected him to pass on the dare, but in a second, the swimming shorts were passed to him, and Mike started swimming, his bare ass visable as he kicked his legs. Mike stopped, and swam back to Euan

“Why don’t we both swim a lap without anything, and if I lose, I get two dares, but if I win, I don’t have any dares. All or nothing” Euan was shocked that he was being asked to swim naked, but he wanted to bring the score equal, and he knew he could beat Mike. Euan slowly stripped in the water

“3, 2, 1, go” Mike kicked off from the wall, but from the very start it was obvious Euan would win this race. However, halfway into the race, the two drew equal, and quickly, Mike ducked underwater, and resurfaced next to Euan.
Euan was startled by this, but was determined to win. Mike swam faster, and ducked underwater again.

Euan felt something touching his dick, rubbing it backwards and forwards, and he stopped swimming for a while to look for Mike. When he saw Mike, he was in his own lane, far ahead of him.
It was a close race, but because of Mike’s tactic, he won.

“Unlucky Euan.”

”You cheated” Euan panted

“There weren’t any rules, remember” Mike was panting as well. “ Anyway, I dare you to go and put your swimming gear in my room, and to continue swimming without it.”

“Uh.” Euan sighed, and climbed out the pool.

“Nice ass.” Mike laughed to himself as Euan shyly ran out the room.
Around three minuets later, Euan came back in, and Mike was at the other end. It felt weird being naked in the water, and Euan wasn’t sure he liked it.

The two splashed around in the water for a while, and Mike didn’t seem to notice Euan wasn’t wearing anything, Mike only remarked on him looking like he works out. When they decided to get out, Mike said

“Euan, I’ll see you in my room. Don’t be long” And he walked out the room. Euan climbed out the water, and walked over to where he left his clothes.
There, under a towel, was a note.

Sorry buddy, dry off and come find me in my room.
P.S. You’re going to be playing games to win back your clothes
Mike.

Euan couldn’t believe what he had
Old 01-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
SAMaster

Very good... keep up the writing

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #5
jono mckenzie
getDare Ladder

Send a message via MSN to jono mckenzie

Great story, please carry!

I love Psyduck! XD
jono mckenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:06 PM   #6
Coyote
getDare Addict

very nice very nice. please do continue but i think i know what will happen next.
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:16 AM   #7
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

Oh absolutely awesome story. Great characters, great grammar (can't stress how bad some the stories are on here enough because of this), and great plot so far. It gets setup just right, without too much detail so it wont bore your readers. As far as quality goes, so far this is one of the best I have read.

And as far as enjoyment goes, I love it. I am imagining two hot feminine Japanese boys. *drools* Okay, need to stop imagining and get back to reading.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #8
Alex13

Thank you everyone, I got bored of the standard blackmail dares, so I tried to make this one more interesting
-------------------------------------------------------------

Mike paced in his room, making sure he had set everything up. He ran through the checklist in his mind one last time, and then he thought Euan was taking a long time. As if on cue, Euan walked through the door, both his hands covering his dick, only slightly erect.

“Ah, there you are” Mike smiled, and looked over Euan

“What do you want me to do, you dirty bastard?” Euan scowled.

“Ah, Euan, this is what everyone at school dreams of, Having you in the same room as they are, only they are completely naked.” Mike smiled “ Now, as for what I want you to do.”

“Mike, why are you doing this?” Euan was running through the night in his head

“Because I wanted the fittest male at school, and you were the person to do that. Get on the floor” Mike commanded

“Why should I?”

“Because, I have blackmail against you.” Mike chuckled to himself " I have four photos of you, in the hallway"

Euan was a shy person, and the thought of photos of himself being spread around the school was not possible for him.

“…Fine then, I’ll do whatever you want. On three conditions.” Euan seemed like he had lost, and he sounded slightly remorseful

“Lets hear them “ Mike folded his arms, still taking in the fact that the hottest kid in school was naked in his room, and at his complete mercy

“ Number 1. We use the lounge for everything; I don’t know how many cameras you have in here. Number 2. I only stay here for the weekend, and then you destroy the pictures. Number 3. We stay in this house”

“Is that all?” Mike searched Euan mentally, imaging how brilliant it would be to have this person fuck him, and said “ Agreed. My conditions are that you do whatever I say, and remain naked at all times.”

“For this weekend, I grudging accept. “ This thought was actually exciting Euan, he was completely at someone’s mercy, they could rape him for all they wanted, and he was powerless

“Shall we head to the lounge?” The two of them walked in silence, both left to their own thoughts, until they arrived.

“Mike, would you go in the room first? Get things ready, I just want to run back to your room and turn my phone off.” Euan rashly made up an excuse.

“Sure, be back quickly “ Mike was too horny to think things through properly. Euan ran back to the bedroom, and instantly reached for the camera, and selected delete all.
Next, he looked at the camera he had on standby in the lounge, and Mike was naked in there, getting hornier and hornier by the moment. Euan turned the lights out, and then flashed them back on, taking three pictures. He then took the card out the camera, and put it in his phone. He knew now, that he had enough blackmail to turn Mike into his slave, but he decided to play along with Mike’s game for now.

He trudged back into the living room, and in there, Mike said

“Euan, lie on the floor.” Euan did as he was told, staring up at the roof, as Mike climbed onto him.Both of them were naked, and Mike was stroking Euan’s stomach with his right hand, and with his left, he was pleasuring Euan. Euan silently moaned, and he was doing everything he could not to do anything
“Euan, I want you to do it back” Euan wrapped his arms around Mike, and thrust his dick onto Mike, his naked body gleaming as the light hit him. Mike forced Euans dick out of him, and rolled Euan over. At that moment, Euan hit him in the face, and knocked him out.
Euan stood up, looked down at Mike, and ran to get everything ready.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:23 AM   #9
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

WOO!!! More! More! *drools*

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:51 AM   #10
Coyote
getDare Addict

eh i liked it as the beginning but i strongly dislike it now. Sorry but i will not continue reading;
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk