Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Default A Summer of Training [Fiction]

Here's the first bit. I'll post more later, when I have the time.

"Girls like me," I whispered quietly to myself, "don't do stupid thingd like this." But I pressed the doorbell anyway. The volume was exaggerated by my fear, and once more I questioned myself. Everything I had ever been taught about relationships was against this. What the fuck was I doing? "The University overestimated my intelligence," I mumbled.
I looked over my shoulder and watched the cab pull away. I could have waved it down again, asked the driver to take me back to the airport. But I just watched it pull away, waiting for it to disappear, so that it was no longer an option. So that this may be a little easier.
The door creaked opened and my head snapped back. At first, nothing happened. Then, a calm steady voice told me to "come in," and I obeyed, pulling two suitcases on wheels after me. Once inside, my Master shut the door. And then, suddenly it hit me. The most bizarre awkward feeling I ever had. In college, I was the most in control chick you'd ever see. I had the academic world spinning around my little finger. Research, recommendations, grades...I was the master of all of these. I took the initiative in everything. Now, little miss perfect didn't even know where to put her suitcases. Or even if she should ask.
I just stood there, shifting awkwardly, thinking awkwardly. As I shifted, something fell out of my pocket and fell on to the ground. I jumped when I heard it clink on the wooden floor, disrupting my thought process and the silence. I stared at it for a moment, then moved foward to pick it up. But I stopped short. I was wearing a mini-skirt. Master was right behind me. If I bent over, he'd see everything. I knew that this wasn't anything to be freaked about. But being a perfect little angel, I was always concious of what may get exposed in public. I didn't want people to think I was sleazy. And habits are hard to break. So I stood back up again.
"Pick it up," the voice behind me said. Slowly, I bent over and picked it up, exposing my ass, in its cherry-red thong, to him. I could hear his footsteps approaching me, goose bumps of fear and uncertainty breaking out on my body, as I came back to a standing position. He circled me slowly, looking me over for a moment, then stood in front of me. Smirking. "Good little sluts don't hesitate to show their Masters their ass, do they?" I shook my head, terrified of what he may do. I'd been here less then two minutes. Was he going to punish me already?

Limits: Beastiality (Or resembling),poo/scat, piss, vomit, permanent, illegal, lots of blood, very public (semi-public is okay), anything with children (So, if you are under eighteen, you better not pm me asking me to be a slave or Mistress, or asking me about truths or dares of a sexual nature), nude pictures, anything that causes sickness or yeast infection, immoral acts

I am a sub/slave but am not currently looking for a Master.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:01 PM   #2
Zeromus
getDare Devil

You're doing a great job, I especially say this in regards to how you've set up the plot.

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Old 12-07-2008, 05:02 AM   #3
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default I love the contrast

The contast between 'the most in control girl' and the confused slave is a very interesting choice. Keep at it!
Old 12-07-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

You haven't hurried into it and you've plotted it well. Quite possibly already one the best, if not the best story here. Simply fantastic, already. Hoping you maintain this excellence.

- Emma xx.

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!

Last edited by x.Emma.x; 12-07-2008 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #5
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

i agree with Officelover the contrast is great,, are you going to develop on this idea?
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

Old 12-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #6
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Default Second Installment

Glad you guys like it. (That's my proud face). Okay, here is the second installment. It will probably be the last until tuesday. I have a huge ass exam coming up...why did I procrastinate? Whyyyyy!?!?! But now I will take a break from studying and do some writting.

"And why don't good sluts hesitate to show their Masters their ass?" he asked quietly.

For some odd reason, my brain stalled on me. Perhaps it was the awkardness of the situation. But one sharp look put me back in my place. "Because good sluts understand that their ass belongs to their Master," I answered quietly, taking in a shallow breathe to calm myself. "See?" I thought. "You can do this. No need to panic. Now calm down, girl."

There was a huge grin growing lengthwise across my Master's face. A huge intimidating grin. And I forgot to not panic. "Helpless" wasn't a feeling I was used to having, but that huge ass grin on his domineering face made me feel tiny and vulnerable. I looked down and caught my hands trembling involuntarily. Quickly, I tightened the grip on my suitcases so the movemnet would be less noticiable.

"And what else belongs to your Master?" He was doing this on purpose. I could see it in his eyes. He knew how totally freaked I was, how unused to the environment of submission I was in. So he was forcing me to face this situation by explaining it to him. He wanted me to admit to myself my place, as his slave, by explaining it out loud---and hearing myself say it out loud. He knew that by saying these things out loud, I would be forced to leave the internal world swirling around in my head, the place where I was the dominant, where I judged the world through my own biases. He was forcing me to leave all that behind to come out into the open. He was making me come before him. He was directing my thoughts towards the answers to his questions, to his complete domination, away from the "Little Miss I'm in Control" inside my head, who was telling me this was a dumb idea.

"Everything," I replied, fighting it. The resistance did not go unnoticed.

"Everything? My dear little slut is smarter than that. Surely she can give her Master a less vague answer?"

I took a deep breathe. I wasn't going to get out of this. " My pussy, and ass, breasts, and mouth all belong to my Master, to do with as he pleases."

"And...?" he prompted, still grinning, fully aware of the mindset he was forcing me into.

" My eyes, my ears, my lips, all belong to my Master. I will look upon what he bids me to. I will listen only to that which he permits me to hear. I will kiss anything he commands me to, even to my displeasure. I will sit only as he intructs, I will speak only as he wishes me to. My whole self is my Master's, his property, to use as he pleases, at all times, and in all places." By now, his grin was as large as it could get.

"That's a good girl," he told me, patting me head gently. "Now get down on your knees like a good slave."

I obeyed, knowing what was coming. I heard his footsteps leave the room. Soon, he'd be back, back with the collar I'd promised to wear this summer. This was my last chance to back out. While he was gone, I could race out the door. I'd call back Pablo an have him bring round the cab. "But that's not what a good girl does," I thought. The logical side on my brain reacted to this first thought with a little irritation at first, but then it came to the only conclusion it could. If that was really my mind set, if deep down I wanted to be the perfect little slave for my Master, then there was no reason to leave. Even if I was scared. Even if I was terrified and lost out of my mind. Even if my heart was beating faster than it ever had in my entire life.

The footsteps approached and I stiffened, my heart beating even more madly. I felt so out of place, so completely exposed and...and...terrified. I was on my hands and knees, looking down at the floor, feeling the cool hardwood. Everything was his. It hit me so hard, I trembled. At any moment he could push me forward and strip me. He could flog me for any reason he saw fit. He could forbid me from moving for hours. I became concious of the fact that my ass was sticking out slightly in the air, but I didn't move it down. It wasn't mine anymore.

I heard him kneel in front of me. He lifted up my chin so that I was forced to look into his eyes. The power, the confidence, overwhelmed me. I whimpered. "Whose going to be a good little slave for her Master?"

"I am, Sir," I said a bit shakily.

He grinned. "Good girl. Now, lift up your hair."

I pushed up my hair up so he could place the shiny metal collar around my neck. It was silver, with some light padding on the inner circle so that my neck would be protected. A small metal hoop dangled from the front of it, for a leash, I suspected. He pulled out a tiny key and locked it in the back. The small echoing "clink" finished it for me. I was his now.

Limits: Beastiality (Or resembling),poo/scat, piss, vomit, permanent, illegal, lots of blood, very public (semi-public is okay), anything with children (So, if you are under eighteen, you better not pm me asking me to be a slave or Mistress, or asking me about truths or dares of a sexual nature), nude pictures, anything that causes sickness or yeast infection, immoral acts

Old 12-08-2008, 03:49 AM   #7
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Excellent!

I know you have to wait till Tuesday, but this is a wonderful story. Good job!
Old 12-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #8
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

Another phenomenal addition. This is simply amazing!

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
Old 12-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #9
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Okay, here we go again...Oh, and thanks for all the support, but if you have any suggestions or comments on how I can make my writting better, let me know. I am always up for critique, especially since this is only my second hack at anything remotely erotic.

I'm not sure what I expected to happen after the collar went on, but I certainly didn't expect this. As soon as the metal piece was in place, he grabbed me and pulled me across his lap. To keep from crashing forward, I quickly moved my hands in front of me and caught myself. I was now situated so that I was over his lap, but not touching it, my arms supporting my upper body and my knees supporting my lower body. Without warning, Master pulled my head back and tied a thick black scarf across my eyes so that I couldn't see. "Don't touch it," he commanded sternly. I could feel my limbs growing stiff in the utter terror of uncertainty as he pulled my shirt over my neck and arms. The first rule of instinctual survival is , after all, if you can't run, stay very still. His hands traced the curves of my torso and I could feel the pressure against my breasts disappear as he unhooked the bra and let in fall forward. All this was done rougly and without care, but here he paused a moment, and I could feel his breathing against my bare back as he took a moment to inspect his new acquisition. I could feel his hands running gently over my arms. He took his finger and ran it gently up and down along my spine. From there, he brought both his hands up to my neck and gently grasped it with both hands. At this, I stiffened even more than I thought possible. The feeling of vulnerability was somewhat nerve racking, but I stood still. Carefully, Master moved his hands up towards my head, then interwove his fingers with my blond hair, feeling their silky smooth essence. He placed both of his strong, warm hands onto my shoulders and ran them down to my hands, which were holding up my torso. Suddenly and violently, he gripped both my wrists and lifted both arms behind my back. The sudden loss of support made my torso fall onto his lap, my bare breasts pressed up against his left leg, a slight pain running into them. Upon impact, a slight whimper of surprise escaped my lips. I felt cold metal around both wrists and heard the sharp "click" as he cuffed me. I was now in th uncomfortable position of being face down, my knees supporting my lower back and my torso leaning against his leg, so that my back arched downward and my ass was in the air. He ran his hand along my torso, from the neck down across the middle of my stomach, and hooked a single finger under the elsatic of my skirt, right above my pussy. He pulled, so that the skirt was now at my knees. Then he traced another finger down my crack and between both butt cheeks to the cherry red thong, hooked his finger around the cloth, and then pulled the thong down to my knees as well. Almost immdeataly afterwards, he placed two hands on my hips and flipped me onto my back, so that I was laying across his lap, hands still cuffed behind my back. Again, I whimpered involuntarily from the sudden movement. I was breathing a bit heavily now, more out of anticipation (not the good kind) then anything else. His hands moved across my breasts before he brought them to nipples, which he pinched lightly until they lifted. He then placed on hand on my the flat of my stomach, and I could feel the other lightly resting against the light curly hair of my pussy. Without any other preliminary, he stuck a finger inside and I winced in surpise, but didn't move. "Good girl," he said.

More in a few minutes. I will post more tonight, but I needs a break.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #10
erick92
Distinguished Member

Very good story. Please do keep it up.

23/M/USA
Old 12-09-2008, 10:46 PM   #11
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Before I knew what was going on, I could feel my shoes, skirt, and thong being pulled off and onto the floor. As my Master stood up, he gripped a fistful of my hair and lifted me to my feet. I was too stunned to feel much pain, but I cried out all the same. As soon as I was standing up, he pushed me forward. Desperately, I tried to maintain balance, but stumbled forward and fell again. Blindfolded, and without the use of my arms, the feeling of falling was terrifying. I didn't know how far away the floor was, nor what surface I would land on. Quickly, I bought me knees under me and clenched my teeth as they hit the floor, shooting hot pain up through my body. Heavy footseps approached me and I was agin lifted to my feet my my hair. My Master took my chin in his hand and lifted it. Even though I couldn't see him, the thought of his face so close to mine so frightening. "On your feet, slave," he snarled, and pushed me forward again. This time, I kept my balance, but winced as I came to a stop, afraid I would crash into some unseen piece of furnuiture. I stayed still as my Master came up behind me, totally lost, unable to see, afraid that if I moved forward even one step without his direction that I would run into furniture or fall down a flight of steps. He pushed me forward again, harder this time, and I just barely managed to stay on my feet by shifting weight to the heels of my feet. The final time that he pushed me, the force was directed at my lower back, and once more I crashed onto my knees, and emitted a low groan of pain. I heard a door shut behind me and percieved what I could. "So he's lead me into a room," I thought. I stayed kneeling as he walked up behind me and unlocked the cuffs, realeasing the pressure from around my wrists. Gently, he undid the blindfold and I blinked in the unwelcome brightness. My Master did not tell me to get up, so I stayed kneeling. He stood up.

"I have some buisnees to attend to," he told me quietly. "While I am gone, you are not to leave this room. I'll be keeping your suitcases until I decide what items you will be allowed to keep." And with that, he left the room, leaving me stunned and confused.

More in a few minutes.

Old 12-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #12
CleverGirl
Account Banned

As soon as I heard his footsteps disappear, I looked up. I was in a small room, certainly the smallest in ths house, sparsely furnished. There was a bed and a dresser with some drawers. That was it. Even more curious was the lack of sheets on the bed. There wasn't even a pillow. There was no carpeting, no decor either. As I was on the floor, I decided to try and look under the bed, to see if there was anything there. Nothing. I stood up and turned in a circle, examining my surroundings, but quite frankly there wasn't much to see. I sat down on the bed, cross-legged, and thought over the past half hour. It suddenly occurred to me that I had virtually no idea what the house was like beyound this room, and this disturbned me. The best way to adapt to any new environment was to explore it. On my first day at the university, immediately after unpacking, I had raced outside with a map to explore the campus. By the end of the day, I knew about every nook and cranny: where the Office of Scholarspips and Finacial Aid was, where to find the best wireless connections, the location of each lecture hall, where the university held its weekly movie nights. I didn't like not knowing what surrounded me. When I had first come into the house, I had been far to nervous to admire the scenery, so to speak, and Master had taken care to blinfold me before taking me through his apartment. It growled angrily at myself.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I mumbled. "I really should have looked around!"

Unable to do anything about it now, I decided to at least examine more closely my room. Once more I examined it, but found nothing remarkable. It was completely bare. But then a thought occurred to me. My eyes drifted cunningly over to the dresser. "The drawers!" I cried triumphantly. Quickly, I made my way over to the dresser and opened up the first drawer, expecting to at least find the sheets for the bed. Nothing. The second drawer...nothing. "Third times the charm," I mumbled and opened the final drawer. A keen smile ran across my lips. There, at the bottom of the drawer, was a sigle lined sheet of loose leaf. I didn't have a writting utensil, but I supposed that by folding the paper or something, I could find some amusement. I was getting increasingly bored and restless in this small, featureless space. "Victory!" I cried, grasping the small sheet of paper. I turned it over to begin my folding, and stopped short. There, written in neat cursive, were the words : "Place the piece papaer on top of the dresser, and do not touch it again."

I raised my eyebrows insolently at the sheet of paper. "What?" I said quietly. "You have got to be shitting me." I glared quietly at the words before regretfully setting the sheet of paper ontop of the dresser. That was it. There was nothing new to explore.

I sat back onto of the bed and sulked. What was I suppossed to do, just sit here like this? As time grew on, I became more and more restless. I tried sitting in different positions, jogging in place, and whistling to myself. None of the activities relieved the boredom. I thought about next semester's classes, my friends, my upcoming internship...the thoughts became over-used and dwindled to nothingness. I sat down for what seemed like forever and clenched my fists tighly by my sides. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. "What the fuck time is it!?!" I cried and looked down at my wrist. But my watch wasn't there. Before I had come over, Master had emailed me and told me not to wear it to his apartment. I could pack it, but I couldn't wear it. I scrambled around the room and searched ever nook and cranny for a clock, nothing. "At least I can..." I turned towards the walls, and noticed for the first time that there were no windows. I couldn't even make a relative estimate of the time if I couldn't see what the lighting outside was like. I began to panic. I headed towards the door and reached out my arm to turn the knob. It took all my willpower to avoid actually turning it. Quite simply, I couldn't risk it. I had promised myself one thing when I had left that morning for the airport. I had promised myself that on my first day as I slave, I wouldn't cry. The last thing I needed was some punishment to rob me of this one dignity I had decided to keep for myself. The last thing I needed was to be across his knee and mercilessly spanked, or whipped, or , worst of all, have ginger root placed up my ass. I pulled back and forced myself to sit back on the bed. I didn't even know when Master would be back. The helplessness was more than I could bare.

I'm still posting more tonight. Last post of the night coming up soon!

Old 12-10-2008, 12:39 AM   #13
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Quite by accident, I looked down between my crossed legs and realized that I still had some means of entertainment. I looked guility around the room and licked my fingers, wetting them, and then placing a finger along each side of my clit. The organ throbbed with anticipation. I could feel heat rising between my legs and a trickle of wetness came out. I squeezed it gently and sighed, but didn't continue to rub it. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks at the prospect of an orgasim. But I paused, fingering the opening to my pussy nervously. My Master could easily come in at any minute, and quite frankly, I wasn't allowed to orgasim, or even masturbate, without express permission. It was a priveledge to play with any of Master's "toys" and my pussy was one of his toys now.

Before I had even come over, he had sent me a list of rules:
1. You must always refer to me as "Master" or "Sir."
2. All punishments are to be accepted with gratitude.
3. Your body belongs to me, and as such, you may not use it without my permssion. To do otherwise would be extremely rude and deserving of the highest of punishments. Such forbidden actions include masturbation, orgasim (even when I am fucking you, you may not come without permission), fingering, tit stimulation, ect.
4. You may not use any furniture outside your room without permission.

There were more rules, but I wasn't thinking through them right now. My clit was throbbing with desire, my cheeks were burning up. I began to massage it with the two fingers, squeezing and then releasing it, sensation tingling through my legs and pussy lips, my clit swelling and flushing to the contact. But I was only worsening my situation. It took tremedous effort for me to pull my soaking fingers away from the spot between my legs. I groaned inward with agony.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the piece of paper, taunting me. Oragami was a hobby of mine, and the sheet of paper was the only relief I had. For hours it seemed, I stared at it, until I screamed in frustration. I wanted to tear it to shreds, to remove the temptation, but I wasn't allowed to touch it. I couldn't even curl up in a ball and sleep. Rule number six was that I wasn't allowed to sleep without permission. I found myself staring at the door, waiting, my ears perking up at any sound, no matter how small, as I desperately awaited the return of my Master. A creak, a voice from a neighboring apartment, stirred me to excitement. Whenever the air conditioning spewed out more cold air, I would jump up with joy, and then fall back into frustration and agony. Finally, I heard a door open and then....and then...nothing. No footsteps. No voice. The door must have belonged to the next door neighbors.

For me, this was the last straw. I could see the world blurring before my eyes as they filled with fluid.

"No," I whispered. "No, no, no! I'm not supposed to cry today."

But it was too late. The tears fell freely now, I couldn't stop them. I sat and cried quietly to myself.

"Hello, my dear slut." The deep voice of my Master made me jump. I hadn't even heard him come in. In a frenzy to be near him, scrambled off the bed. I fell onto the floor and kneeled in front of him, trying to stop the shameful tears from falling. He looked around the room, at the sheet of paper on the bureau, and my flushed cheeks, testingfying to my lack of satisfaction, at the tiredness in my eyes. He patted my head gently. "Good girl," he smiled approvingly. "Very good girl."

That was the last bit for tonight. Tell me how you guys liked it. Feedback. Critique. More will be coming in the future!

Old 12-10-2008, 01:15 AM   #14
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

I really like where this is going, and the grammar is very good too. I love your attention to detail too!! The way you describe things makes me lose myself in the story.

Hope to read more soon!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
Old 12-10-2008, 01:19 AM   #15
erick92
Distinguished Member

I really am liking this story. What makes it better is the proper grammar with very few errors. Very easy story to read, and that makes it that much more enjoyable. Please do continue adding to it.

23/M/USA
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk