Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-19-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
fun-dave

Smile first naked dares (true story) {would love to hear yours!}

ok id like to post my story of my first time being naked infront of people, out of choice or dare.

It was to my best friend charlie she lived on my block but we had been friends since i was old enough to go outside on my own! i dnt even rember are first meeting i was so young, so as you can guess we were pretty close.

I was aged 10 she was aged 11 but 12 in a few days this was the reason for the sleepover we were having that nite. she had began to develope alot faster than i had but she didnt let this effect are friendship. one day we were running upstairs to her room wen i slipped following up the stairs, i reacted by grabbing her pants. so obv outcome was i pantsed my friend. this would not normally happen as we would both be in jeans, but as we were having a sleepover both ov us were in pajama bottoms.

She quickly turned and laughed to show that this was not a problem and just one ov those things, i could see this from the look in her eye. To which i immediatly turned red, as my eyes began to quikcly wander to the my now pantsed friends underware. This then made us laugh alot!

she quickly gathered up her pants and we ran upstairs to her room before her parents or older sister walked in and saw are awkward situation. we had both seen each other in swim wear and seen each other change from clothes to pj's . so had often seen each others underware but this time was different.

We both kept laughing and she sat on the floor infront ov me as i stuf laughing, and before i knew it she pantsed me. leaving me stud there in some very small tight blue underpants u know the kinda tighty whitey style, with a lil wet patch from not shaking properly after a wee. This was very funny to her but made me feel very awkward, which she quickly realised!

Charlie quickly asked me if i was ok and i replied that i was fine, she knew this was a lie. to try and make things gud again she asked me if i had played dares before and i had played but silly ones like touch my bottom kiss my hand ones nothing bad. and to my surprice the now developing charlie told me to dare her anything i wanted.

we knew her parents would be downstairs a while as they were wtching a film and her sister was out till 11. to try get my own back i dared her to take her pj bottoms off and her top. she stud up smiled and removed her top exposing her first bra she had just bought a few days before. and then said i had to pull her pants down cos that made it funnyer so i did and we laughed alot.

then i realised it was my turn now to take a dare! charlie quickly said i had to do the same which i had already nearly done so i agreed but let her room my shirt and pants.

we then looked blank at each other, she said " ok should we do it?" i looked puzzled to which she asked "naked!" and i was very shy but was also really wanting to see my developing friend naked as i had never seen a girl naked.
so i agreed she said she would go first since she was oldest i wasnt going ot argue! so she said i had to remove her bra. this was only a training so i slipped it up as best i could with a little help exposing her new blossoming breast's then pulled her nickers down she gave a little twirl and said that i could look and touch but only gently so i looked and rubbed my hand across places quickly.

i could feel my self wanting to be naked too but also very insecure now. she jus grabbed my underware and pulled em down quick and giggled and then loooked at me with a look ov pitty and aww as im not well hung and at that age i wasnt growing to much at the situation. she asked if she could have a hold i just nodded frozen from embaressment atm she just held it and ran thru her fingers a few seconds and then said thank you.

we then got dressed and got in are sleeping bags and for the next few weeks always pantsed each other or flashed are bits wen changing.

we have grown apart since then but have met up since to talk about the past and this situtation. she suggested i posted it on here as away for other people to recall fond memorys from there youths. i hope know one feels this is story is wrong in any way as it is ment to be innocent and just explain a story so appologys to anyone who takes offense.

but i would love to hear everyone elses first dares or nudity storys!
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:54 PM   #2
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Nice story! The only thing I have to suggest is that you type it in Word or something and use spell check, as there are a decent amount of typos.

I'll give it a 7/10
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to qwertypete for this post:
Old 08-22-2008, 02:47 PM   #3
fun-dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertypete View Post
Nice story! The only thing I have to suggest is that you type it in Word or something and use spell check, as there are a decent amount of typos.

I'll give it a 7/10
hey sorry i know i really shud man , im dyslexic so i appologise but ill do that next time cheers for the advice and comment! would love to hear your first nude dare or first time nude infront ov people other than family

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:55 PM   #4
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun-dave View Post
hey sorry i know i really shud man , im dyslexic so i appologise but ill do that next time cheers for the advice and comment! would love to hear your first nude dare or first time nude infront ov people other than family
Oh sorry about that, don't take what I said the wrong way though.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:03 PM   #5
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

Using abreviations are fine, (even though some members think not), just please try not to use them in the story sections.
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:05 PM   #6
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

Very good story i liked it
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:39 PM   #7
fun-dave

hey

cheers for all the feedback.
sorry about the abreviations its a habit from msn, ive been pm'ed about it and they suggested i typed my story in to word first as this will spell check but thanks for the advice

btw id like to point out this is a TRUE story ov my first time naked infront ov the opposite sex!

i would love for other people to add there storys to this post so we can all share how we first got naked for a friend wen it actually ment something been naked not just little kids in the bath i mean like round puberty when it was scary to be naked and you have to be daring to be naked infront of others

cheers tho to all the readers and people who have commented!

Old 01-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #8
olivedivon
Account Banned

Thumbs up great

great story. I love it! but are you a boy or girl? don't think I'm stupid for asking this!

14/m/usa
olivedivon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:26 PM   #9
fun-dave

this is a story i was emailed and asked to post on here as he was having problems doing so sorry for lateness and re-energising a dead message but ive been moving house so no internet till now im very very sorry!

"When I was around 8 yrs. old, my mom and I moved in with my aunt. I met a kid named joey a few weeks later. He liked to wrestle as well as making bets, so one time when he came over to spend the night we had a match, as usual he made a bet that the loser would be pantsed later that night... I won. I waited until we changed into our pj's and that's when I got everything, he did the same."

Advertisements
Kink Talk