Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-29-2008, 07:51 AM   #1
Michaelf7777777

Default Truths, Dares and the Beautiful Game (Fiction)

Please note moderaters: The Truth or Dare part of this story will not start in the 1st segment but will later on in the story so please do not move.

P.S. To the readers, sorry for the poor spelling and grammer as English was never my strongest subject but without the spellcheck it would be even worse so please forgive me on that count o great jury of readers

Part 1

Hello everyone, I’m Michael; I’m a heterosexual 19 years young bloke looking for a good time while studying a range of arts subjects at university. I am currently on my way down to my local pub on Wednesday the 19th of May 2010 in Manchester to watch my football team Manchester United take on the red scousers (as I refer to Liverpool FC when I can’t be derogatory towards them) at Anfield in a rescheduled fixture due to a clash with the FA cup semi-final which we won and we now face the perennial underachievers at least according to their own Geordie fans Newcastle United in the final on Saturday. Anyway we need to beat those scousers to win the league as we are two points behind them going into this the final game of the season.

Now that that’s finished I’ll just collect my bourbon and cola and strike up a conversation with the three beautiful ladies at the table nearest the bar who have just walked into this pub wearing Manchester United scarves. I vaguely recognise them from the International Relations and Politics papers I have done at university but apart from a few pleasantries in the lecture theatres had never really spoken to them.

“Hello girls, I’m Michael pleased to met fellow United fans” I said shaking their hands.

“Gidday Mike I’m Angela” said a tall fit athletic women on the left hand side of the table who looked to have good assets from the little information that it was possible to gather from under who conservative clothing.

“Nice to meet you Angela” I replied.

“Brooke, how do you do?” said the girl in the middle who was of an average height and build with black hair who was wearing a low cut white T-shirt under which you could tell that her breasts were of an average size and a pair of denim shorts which revealed a tight, lovely behind.

“I’m going good thanks Brooke, hopefully you are as well” I replied trying to keep my eyes off her chest as much as possible.

“Sarah, pleased to meet you again, I’m sure you look familiar” stated the girl on the right whose hair colour was somewhere between blonde and brunette going down to roughly shoulder level who was wearing a white top and a black skirt. Sarah was slightly shorter than usual in appearance and appeared to have good perky boobs when considered in proportion to her build.

“I see that Sarah has had less to drink than everyone else and yes she is right we have been in some classes together at university. I hope you’re getting good marks but as long as you stick with male lecturers I’m sure you will regardless.”

“Thanks” responded the girls in unison while blushing also in unison.

“Why are you at the pub tonight anyway Michael? I haven’t seen you down here before” asked Angela in an inquisitive tone.

“Well Angela” I replied “I usually watch United games either at home or at the ground as not many are on at suitable times for a night owl clubber like me but I’ve made an exception tonight because I have got a 100% record of the side/ individual I want to win winning sporting events I’ve watched all or part of in a pub and this record stretches back over the 20 months since I got my I.D. after turning 18.”

“Impressive record” Brooke responded with a small smile “I hope it continues”

“Me too”, I replied

“Hey Michael” Brooke asked “Would you mind getting us some drinks”

“Sure, no problem” I replied while sculling the remainder of my drink “I need a new one myself anyway, now what would you delightful ladies want to drink?”

“A vodka and Red Bull, a martini and a Rum and coke please” Brooke affirmed.

I walked across to the line for drinks at the bar and saw on the big screen that the teams were announced.

The teams were:

Manchester United (4-4-2): van der Sar : Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra : Ronaldo, Anderson, Carrick, Park : Rooney, Campbell Substitutes: Foster, Evans, O’Shea, Scholes, Fletcher, Tevez, Berbatov

Liverpool (4-2-3-1): Reina : Arbeloa, Agger, Carragher, Chivu : Mascharano, Alonso: Kuyt, Gerrard, Riera : Torres
Substitutes: Dudek, Skertal, Lucas, Pennant, Gago, Keane, N’Gog

* Flash Forward *

A couple of days after the title decider I meet my friend and fellow United fan Brett who after our usual hello’s handed me purely for the purpose of humour (only humerous after what eventually happened and as long as you are not a scouser) an article written by the football correspondent at the newspaper where he works part time in the sports editing department which was sent off as the match between us (United) and the Scousers entered stoppage time). The opening paragraph of this article read as follows.

Liverpool Dominate but Only Get the Point they Need

Liverpool has been totally dominant in this title decider against United but have failed to score. United have not had a single shot on goal in the whole match while Liverpool have come close on a number of occasions being foiled by a succession of top class saves by United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar while Torres has hit the woodwork on three occasions and Gerrard has had two shots cleared off the line by Rooney and Ferdinand respectably.

* End Flash Forward * (Return to pub at same time as report was written – 2nd half stoppage time)

Me and the girls had had a bit of chit chat about university, football and about life and general but as this game entered stoppage time I was feeling depressed we were having an absolute stinker were still somehow level but we hadn’t even came close to scoring and we still needed goals. Too make matters worse we had sent on defender John O’Shea for Anderson with 5 minutes left although in his defence he had up to this point scored stoppage time winners at Anfield on 3 different occasions (Premiership 2007, FA Cup 4th Round in 2009 and earlier this year in 2010). Looking around I could tell that I was not the only one depressed as all the girls were frowning and Angela was on the verge of crying despite or maybe because of the large amount of alcohol she had consumed.

It was now the 94th minute as I looked through my hands at the big screen. Rafael had won a free kick near the penalty area on the right hand side after being pushed by Alonso. Realising that there was not much time left and that a goal was desperately needed, he quickly played the free kick low and hard into the penalty area where John O’Shea meet it sweetly on the volley and the ball seemed to move in slow motion for all the fans of both clubs in the bar and for me as well as it smashed against the underside of the crossbar and bounced down and....

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The place swarmed with joy and ecstasy from the United fans. I did a double fist punch into the air above my head before Angela jumped on to me hugged me around the waist with her feet off the ground before starting to kiss me on the lips expertly and highly sensually with her tongue getting involved which I responded to in kind our tongues meeting and intertwining briefly to become one. Meanwhile me and Sarah high fived each other multiple times while Brooke’s screams of delight if heard in a different setting would make you think she was about to have an orgasm as she was so overcome with joy.

Two seconds after Rooney kicked off again the referee blew for full time which confirmed us as premier league champions for the 4th time in a row which was a new record as well as enabling us to knock Liverpool off their perch of most English top flight league wins with United now holding a 19 to 18 lead in this category. The reaction at our table was virtually identical to the delirious events that had happened when O’Shea’s shot bulged the back of the net except that Sarah leapt on to me and kissed me on the lips sensually while Angela high fived me and Brooke again did a scream which if entered in an orgasm impersonation competition would probably win that competition.

After that we started joining in the chants going around the pub for a good twenty minutes of “Campeones, Campeones, ole, ole, ole”. We then watched club captain Gary Neville and the onfield captain at Anfield Rio Ferdinand left the trophy together while the whole pub erupted in screams of delight, joy and a bunch of Australian United supporters doing Leyton Hewitt style “come on” celebrations. The sound on the TV was turned off and was replaced by the opening bars of the queen song We are the Champions. At this sound me and the girls migrated to the dance floor and danced happily with me having gotten drunk enough to become a good dancer but not so drunk that I was a bad dancer making an idiot of myself. The girls were obviously impressed by my dancing as after the song finished Brooke asked:

“We’re leaving now to go back and have a private celebration at our flat. Do you want to come with us?”

“Yes please” I responded hardly able to believe my luck “What forms of celebrating will this take; just more drinking or other stuff as well” I said while doing a wink or two at the girls.

We then walked out of the pub together on the way to the girls flat with a thank you and good luck to the bouncer on the door.

“Oh drinking and a bit of Truth or Dare” said Angela returning the wink “Have you ever played that before?”

“I haven’t played it before to be honest but I know quite a bit about it as I’ve read quite a few stories involving Truth or Dare on getDare” I responded completely honest.

“We’re all experienced players and tonight we are planning to use a website random generator” Sarah said smiling before asking “Seeing as you have never played truth or dare before why don’t you set the rules?”

“Sure” I replied. “I’ll think of some ang get back to you in five minutes.”

* Fast forward to Five minutes later *

“Okay” I replied “I’ve come up with the rules I want but if you have any objections please feel free to air them”

“Carry on” The girls said simultaneously waiting anxiously for me to continue.

“Thank you for your confidence, here are the rules I want. 1. Truth or Dare should be completely random determined either by the generator if it has that option or by tossing a coin with heads equalling truth and tails equalling dare if it does not. 2. If you’ve had 2 truths over your previous 5 turns you must take a dare. 3. Easy dares on generators are quite often lame so medium and hard level dares only. 4. As we’ve just won the league for the 19th time this should be a 19 round game. 5. The group may check where possible that you have answered a truth truthfully if not you must have two more random truth or dares. 6. The group may watch you at all times while completing a dare. 7. No dares involving being someone’s slave, baby or pet is allowed. 8. No dares involving public exposure are allowed. 9. No messy, disgusting dares are allowed. 10. Any dares involving posting pictures on the internet must still be done but the pictures will be kept privately by the group and deleted at the end of the night. 11. Any dare of a sexual nature involving new players outside of us four can be turned down without penalty. 12. Failure to complete a dare requires the taking of two further truth/ dares as the generator says. Are you okay with my rules.”

“Yes” said the girls together.

“They’re good rules” Angela added “with no good rules left out and just in time as well as this is our flat.”

Next Up: Part 2: The Truth or Dare title celebration begins
Michaelf7777777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:13 AM   #2
Zeromus
getDare Devil

Hmmm, I like the dialoge-nature to the story. Tis refreshing!

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:52 AM   #3
Michaelf7777777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromus View Post
Hmmm, I like the dialoge-nature to the story. Tis refreshing!
Thanks, I was worried I might be overdoing the dialogue a bit but I'm glad to see that at least one person likes it
Old 12-29-2008, 04:55 PM   #4
blaise1

good story cant wait to see whats coming up
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:44 AM   #5
Michaelf7777777

Thank you for your interest blaise1

New section following

Part 2

I walked into the section in which the girls flatted together. It looked like one of those old fashioned bungalows with a nice veranda at the back of a large front yard. The house also had a large back yard which would be handy for outside dares later on bearing in mind that there was going to be no public dares but it was obvious from looking at the front yard that the girls were not green fingers although I am no better myself in this department. It was a single story but the single story looked like it had plenty of rooms.

“Welcome to our house” Angela said smiling sheepishly drawing me out of my deep thoughts taking in the house and the things that could be done there.

“Thank you girls, it looks nice. Are you the only people who live here?” I enquired anxiously.

“Yes we are but I’m sure we could make room for you if you wanted to” Brooke responded while giving me a sly wink.

“Maybe I will sometime if the practicalities make it a realistic possibility” I responded trying to take things slowly.

“We usually play in the lounge” Sarah said while opening up the front door “feel free to grab any drinks you like”

“Sure but I won’t take too much as I don’t want to waste your money” I replied.

“Oh don’t worry about that Mike” Angela responded before adding after a momentary pause and a shake of her gorgeous head “no one else does.”

I meandered into the house slowly behind the girls getting a good view of their behinds before watching them get a bottle of wine each out of the fridge. I followed grabbing a bottle of Woodstock Bourbon and Cola while noticing that the kitchen was in the usual state of disrepair that one would expect in the kitchen of a student flat with a particular example being the undried dishes on the kitchen bench.

I then followed the girls into the lounge which was painted in the United colours of red, white and black but did not have much furniture apart from a TV, a couch, 2 leather seats, a projector and screen and a coffee table. I noticed that there was already a truth or dare simulator up on the wall.

“Mike” Angela said softly “Because you’ve never played before you can be last to have your turn while us girls go first in alphabetical order. Are you fine with that?”

“Yes, seeing as it follows the ladies first rule of chivalry” I responded although the real reason was that there was less chance of being the first person nude.

“Okay then, I’m up 1st” said Angela taking a swig from her wine bottle for some Dutch courage.

The screen read “Dare - Take a pic of yourself totally naked standing next to someone who is fully clothed.”

“Oh man” Angela sighed doing a very good impersonation of Janice Dickinson on the 2007 UK series of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

“Who is going to be the fully clothed person in the picture” I asked hopefully

“Well the random number generator says its two so that will be me” Brooke said dashing my hopes before raising them again with “Would you like to be the cameraperson Mike?”

“Yes, I definitely would” I responded trying to hide my glee.

“It’s time to get this show on the road” Sarah said handing to me a digital camera. “Whenever you’re ready Ange” she quickly added.

Angela started by rapidly taking off her socks, shoes and scarf before taking off her long sleeved top in a very slow and sensual manner revealing her nice athletic stomach and revealing that the puppies hiding inside her sexy lacy red bra were of the large variety.

“Hey Angela” I enquired wishfully “How did you get so fit and athletic?”

“Well she replied I’ve played a lot of hockey over my life span and I also do quite a lot of training with my cousin who is an international sportsman.” She responded with a smirk.

“Let’s not let this leak as I personally don’t want to be front page news for some tabloid dirt rag” I replied jokingly.

“Amen to that” Sarah responded sarcastically.

Angela not liking the direction that this conversation was going decided to end it by quickly taking off her long trousers revealing a red thong and turning around to let us view her tight behind.

Angela then paused trying to emulate the matador taunting the bull.

“Take it off, take it off” Sarah and Brooke started chanting continuously and after the 2nd take it off I joined in as well so that we started to sound like a small group of United fans at Old Trafford whenever Darren Fletcher made a mistake which was reasonably often.

Finally giving in to the pressure of the spectators, Angela turned around and undid her bra strap before turning around and slowly letting her hands drop to her sides revealing her large, sexy boobs with sexy nipples which were clearly aroused from her strip.

Angela then sheepishly removed her thong although you couldn’t see much of her pussy as she kept her legs close together which was a pity but I was hopeful that she would open up a bit later on in proceedings.

She then walked over to the coffee table her boobs bouncing like a yoyo and put her arm around Brooke as I snapped the photo in an expert manner.

“Okay” Brooke said, “I’m up next” while pushing a button on her laptop while Angela sheepishly put her clothes back on.

The projector screen revealed “Truth - Where is the strangest place you have ever masturbated?”

“Well that was during a Politics lecture which I was finding boring so I decided to add some excitement to it and before you ask – No I didn’t get caught.”

“Pity I wasn’t next to you in that lecture” I responded smiling before adding “Sarah it’s your turn at bat”

The screen stated “Dare - Get someone to make a video of you naked, showing private parts of your body.”

“Looks like you’ll get to see what you missed with me” Brooke replied while handing me the video camera.

“Now mind me while I get undressed” Sarah added leaving the room to take off her clothes and returning as I got the video camera ready for the 1st time since I shot a documentary in 7th form Media Studies.

I looked up while pressing record on the video camera and could see that her boobs although smaller than Angela’s looked perfect and petite when considering the fact that her frame was both shorter and thinner.

She then started dancing provokingly showing off her breasts and making sure that the camera got a good close up of them before spreading her legs in front of the camera and allowing me to get a good close up shot of her tight pussy with absolutely gorgeous pink lips.

“Okay dare over” Sarah said while I turned the video camera off and she put on her black bra and panties. “Michael you’re up” she continued.

I waited anxiously to see what it was and I read the screen slowly taking in “Dare - Allow somebody to shave your pubic hair. Random person 3 (Sarah)”

I was worried and horrified as I like my pubic hair as it makes me feel worried.

“Don’t worry Mike” Sarah said putting my worries at ease ever so slightly “I like men with Brazilians”

Brooke went off to grab some soap, a bowl and a shaver for Sarah to use while I took off my jeans and underwear and lifted up my shirt to reveal the relevant area which fortunately for me was still aroused from an earlier dare.

“Nice dick mate” Angela said not realising that she was the 1st non relative to see it.

“Thanks” I replied while blushing.

Sarah then rubbed the soap on to me as if she was giving me a top quality hand job paying particular attention to rubbing soap on my shaft and making it harder before finally taking a couple of minutes to shave off all my pubic hair to a level that the group were satisfied with the job she had done before I put my clothes back on although she was immensely satisfied with the task she had been given.

Brooke then put Angela’s truth/dare onto the screen which was “Truth - Out of the people in the group, who would you like to make love to the most?”

“Seeing as I’m straight and I liked what I saw during the previous dare it would have to be Michael” she said winking at me.

“Well I wouldn’t be opposed to giving you the opportunity later tonight” I said flirtingly “Brooke your turn”.

The screen read “Dare - Remove anything you are wearing that is black.”

“I’m wearing a lot of Black” Brooke said taking off her bra and sliding it down under her white top which meant that I could now get a good indication of her tits. She then seductively removed her black denim shorts quickly followed by her thong which made me even more aroused particularly when she spread her legs in front of me to show her pussy which was larger than Sarah’s and had rather pronounced and sexy lips before sitting down wearing only a white top and a Manchester United scarf.

Speaking of which it was now Sarah’s turn and the screen revealed “Dare - Jump Rope (or something simular to rope) NUDE for a minute”

She quickly took off her bra and panties revealing her beautiful breasts and pussy before grabbing the skipping rope and jumped up and down in an expert fashion on the skipping rope while her beautiful petite breasts bounced up and down like a kangaroo on the move. This show was incredibly sexy and made me even more aroused.

Sarah quickly put back on her underwear while Brooke revealed my truth/dare which was “Dare – Take a close-up photo of one of your nipples. Random player 1 (Angela)”

I quickly whipped off my shirt revealing my hairy well built chest and allowing Angela to snap my small man nipple on the same digital camera in which I had photographed her fabulous nude body earlier. After she had taken the photo I quickly and sheepishly put my shirt back on to wolf whistles and calls of “nice body” from the girls with Brooke being the loudest.

Angela’s 3rd truth/dare came up on the projector which stated “Dare - Go outside and masturbate. Allow the group to watch you.”

“Oh man” Angela replied showing that she was not as confident or comfortable with this game as the rest of the girls.

Angela took off all her clothes revealing her brilliant breasts and when she lead us out to the back yard her fine tight arse.

When we got outside she lay on the grass spreading her legs and enabling me to see that she had the finest sexiest pussy of all the girls there which would not disgrace a top quality porn actress. My dick which had briefly become soft in the cool night air instantly became hard again as Angela started fingering herself while moaning more than a manager when his side gets a flurry of bad decisions go against them. After a couple of minutes of this highly sexy show she started using as many dirty words as a person suffering from Tourette’s syndrome before having an orgasm all over the lawn.

As she moved back inside Angela stated “I can’t believe I just did that” with that look of pure ecstasy I had seen earlier that night after O’Shea had grabbed his last minute winner.

“Don’t worry you look like a future Miss World from what I’ve seen” I replied flirtatiously.

“Thank you” she replied before putting Brooke’s truth/dare on the screen which read “Dare – Get a picture of you and someone of the same sex showering together: Random player 3 (Sarah)”

“I’ll take the picture if you’ve got no objections” I enquired bravely.

“No problem” Brooke and Sarah replied instantaneously as Sarah and Brooke took off their few remaining clothes revealing to me again Sarah’s nice tits and pussy and revealing tome for the 1st time Brooke’s breasts which were average in size but which were still incredibly sexy and she gave me a good view of her fine arse (which incidentally could not be said about Arsene Wegner or the club he manages) as she turned to put the water on in the shower. After leaving them to get wet for a couple of minutes while slyly enjoying the spectacle of them touching each other up I took the photo which was the sexiest of the night so far in my not so humble opinion before we returned to the living room to return to Angela who had no interest in viewing the spectacle and to allow the girls to dry themselves and put the few clothes that they had not lost back on.

Sarah then had something else to do immediately after which turned out to be “Dare - Take 5 pieces of clothing off, if your only wearing 5 then you have to strip naked.”

Sarah looked briefly shocked as she realised that she would be the 1st person naked permanently before quickly recovering her composure before taking off her underwear for what would probably be the last time for a while and again revealing her small, petit breasts and small, luscious fanny which she showed prominently by choosing to sit legs spread on the floor which made me even happier and harder than I already was before I was given my 3rd dare.

I looked at the screen with expectation and a certain amount of dread as the screen read “Truth - Have you ever been naked or in your underwear at school?”

“I was never naked at school as I’m not as daring as Brooke although I was in my underwear for a few seconds pretty regularly while getting changed for Physical Education” I said while slugging down the rest of my bottle of bourbon and coke before grabbing another one from the fridge and returning to the game

End of Part 2

Next: Part 3: 3 rounds down, 16 to go, carry on reading as the truth and daring continues.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
mrjd3000

Brilliant story, keep it up!
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:48 AM   #7
Michaelf7777777

Part 3

Angela was up next and she looked on with an expression that betrayed a mixture of excitement and nerves as the screen loaded up and showed “Dare - Choose a random player of the opposite sex. They get to shave a 1 inch long patch of hair anywhere on your body, below your neck.”

“Looks like I can actually do some shaving as well as being shaved in this game” I responded gaining some laughter and quizzical looks from the girls. “Now Ange if you wouldn’t mind stripping so that I can find patches of body hair” I added looking forward to seeing her sexy body in all of its glory once again.

“Fine” she said as she finally seemed to be feeling confident in her own perfect body. She quickly took off all her clothes with a minimum of fuss showing us once again her athletic body, her large melons and her sexy vagina. Sarah had mean while handed me a shaver without me even realising that she had left the room. I put the shaver down on the couch and used both my hands and my eyes to search out possible areas of body hair to shave. I could tell that she enjoyed my touch from the whimpers of excitement and enjoyment that were being emitted from her mouth with the regularity of greenhouse gasses being emitted from a factory that was built in the 19th Century.

Once I’d examined her whole body, I made my decision and chose a patch of pubic hair 1 inch horizontal and 1 inch vertical right above her pussy. I rubbed some soap on to the patch and the area surrounding it just in case I misjudged my shaving and I got more moans of excitement from Angela as I rubbed some on to her pussy. I then started the shaver and shaved off that patch of hair before wiping off the soap on the area not shaved.

Angela looked down and stated appreciably “Thank you for making me sexier” before putting her clothes back on.

“You’re welcome but really I should be thanking you for giving me top quality raw materials to work with” I replied before adding “Brooke it’s your turn.”

The projector screen revealed “Dare - All the other players choose a color, if it is a color you are wearing, you must take that item off and give it to them until after your next turn. If you are out of clothes, skip this dare.”

“Red” Sarah said quickly before adding “I want to look after the Man United scarf.”

Brooke took off her scarf and handed it to Sarah.

I was up next and said simply “White”.

Brooke took off the only item of clothing that she had left which was her white top, handing it to me and giving me an eyeful of her sexy tits and pussy which I could look at until her next turn was over and done with.

“It’s time for the 1st task of the night to be started in the nude” said Brooke pressing the button on the laptop.

The screen showed “Truth - Have you ever been naked when you didn't mean to be? Explain what happened in detail.”

“Yes I have” Sarah responded blushing slightly. “It happened last summer when swimming while on holiday in Portugal in the ocean. I was out quite deep and got caught in a strong current which ripped off my bikini bottoms, but I was lucky that that current didn’t take me down as well” Sarah replied.

My truth/dare then came up on the screen and showed “Dare - Flash or moon someone. Random Player 2 (Brooke)”

I slid my underwear down and walked over to a completely naked Brooke her nipples clearly aroused before unzipping my jeans to enable her to have a look at my hard cock before zipping it back up again and pulling up my undies again before returning to my seat while receiving a wink and a smile from Brooke.

“Lets see what I get” Angela said pressing the button.

What Angela got was “Truth - Have you ever lost part of /all of your bikini/swimsuit?”

“No, that kind of thing only happens to Sarah” Angela answered.

The screen for Brooke now read “Truth - How many people have you had sex with?”

“So many, I’ve lost count” Brooke replied after thinking for a while and trying to remember everyone.

“Sorry Brooke” Angela replied “but because you couldn’t answer the question, you have to do 2 more dares before your turn is over.”

“Fair enough” Brooke replied “I’d have done the same thing if the boot was on the other foot.”

The 1st forfeit dare for Brooke read “Dare - simply take a pic as if the camera was in the toilet as you were sitting on it. Random Player 4 (Michael)”

Brooke got up from her position on the couch and squatted in the middle of the room while I grabbed the digital camera and slid in underneath her getting a very good look of her fine arse and of her sexy pussy but from a different angle from before. As I took the photo Brooke got right in to it even making sounds like she was going to the toilet.

I slid out from under her and read the 2nd forfeit dare on the screen which read “Dare - After each of your turns, you must drink a glass of water. When you finally need to use the restroom, you must allow everybody to watch.”

“Hell, this will be the 1st time a guy’s watched me go to the toilet” Brooke said, with a subtle hint of embarrassment.

“Likewise for me watching a girl use the loo” I responded smiling as I filled up a glass of water. “Now drink up”.

Brooke skulled the glass of water while looking at the next task for Sarah as well as putting her shirt and scarf back on which read “Dare - Take off all of your clothes and walk up to each player of the opposite sex and close your eyes. They can now either kiss or suck your privates, or titty twist or slap your privates.”

Sarah walked up to me while I was still sitting down on the couch and spread her legs showing her gorgeous tight pussy as well as her sexy petit breasts. She closed her eyes and after a few seconds waiting to add tension and excitement, I leant down and kissed her tight fanny lips with tongue.

“That felt good” me and Sarah said simultaneously.

I waited with barely disguised excitement for my next task which read “Truth - When masterbating, what do you think about?”

I replied while winking “I usually think about doing things to beautiful woman so I’ll probably be thinking of you lot for quite a while.”

Angela’s task then came up as “Dare - For the remainder of the game, anyone of the opposite sex can pants you while you are performing a dare but only once per dare.”

“This should be fun” I claimed receiving a stony look from Angela as she put Brooke’s dare up on the screen.

The screen showed “Dare - Plain and Simple GET NAKED!!!!! Stay this way until another dare changes it.”

“Oh well I like being naked anyway” Brooke said smiling away as she took off her shirt and scarf to reveal her brilliant boobs and pussy once again and for a while into the future.

Brooke then grabbed another glass of water and drank it.

While Brooke was drinking Sarah got “Dare - Select a player at random. That person is the window dresser and you are the mannaquin. They may position you in any way they wish. Once positioned, the player gets to dress or undress you and you must stay in position for the next round. Random Player 4 (Michael).

“I’m not going to change what you’re wearing but I want you to stand in front of where I’m sitting with your legs spread because your pussy is incredibly sexy” I instructed her.

Sarah took up the position I asked with a sarcastic “Thanks a lot”.

My dare came up on the screen as “Dare - Take your shirt and bra (if you have one) off until after your next turn.”

“No worries” I replied quickly taking off my shirt. “Your turn Angela” I said.

Angela had to take a dare as well and it came up as “Dare - Play Rock, Paper, Scissors against every player once. Each time you lose, remove an item of clothing. If you are out of clothes, each loss is a lap you have to do around whatever the group chooses.”

Angela played Brooke 1st and lost as she took paper and Brooke took scissors. Angela took off her shirt with the minimum of fuss showing her bra and her athletic body once again.

As Angela readied herself to face Brooke who was still standing naked with her legs spread apart from an earlier dare, I snuck up on Angela from behind and pantsed her getting a good look at her sexy buttocks and pussy as well as a good view of Sarah’s tight vagina. Maybe it was due to the distraction but she lost yet again this time rock to paper and decided to take off her pants which were still down for good and pulled her red thong back up. I then had to face Angela and keeping up with my usual poor form at this game promptly only managed a draw meaning that Angela now had to wear only her underwear until further notice.

Brooke’s task was then revealed as “Dare – Take a full frontal naked picture of yourself. Random Player 4 (Michael).”

“Lucky you” Brooke said as I took a photo of her beautiful but definitely not virgin body full frontal with legs spread.

Brooke now took another glass of water and drank it while starting to look ever more strained while doing so. Sarah’s task was then revealed as “Truth - Out of the people in the group, who would you like to make love to the most?”

“Definitely Michael”, Sarah said softly and sincerely “he’s got such a nice body even if he hasn’t had to show much of it.”

My dare then came up on the screen as “Dare - You and one member of the oppisite sex must play a game of chess. If you win, the other person strips, if you lose you strip. For how many turns is decided by this: Did not capture a lot of pieces but got the king in checkmate: 3 turns Captured every pawn before checkmate: 10 turns Captured EVERY piece before capturing king: Rest of game. Random Player 1 (Angela).

“Oh man” Angela said in a whining tone “I’m useless at chess”.

I won’t bore you with the details but needless to say I’ve played a lot of chess and I won comprehensively taking longer than I usually do to secure victory in order to make sure that she had to be naked until a dare specifically said she could gain clothing. She then took her bra and thong off meaning that I managed to get a good close up view of her brilliant sexy tits and arse although she was still keeping her legs close together so I couldn’t actually see much of her pussy.

It was now Angela’s turn as I whipped my shirt back on being the only player fully clothed while all the girls were naked right in front of me. I thought I was dreaming so I pinched myself to make sure I wasn’t.

To be continued.......
Old 01-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #8
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please i want to know what happeneds
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #9
mrjd3000

whats happened???

Are we going to see the next part?
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:43 PM   #10
Michaelf7777777

I'm writing slowly at the moment due to university work but you can be certain that I'll carry on working on this
Old 01-24-2009, 08:59 AM   #11
Michaelf7777777

Part Four

The task that the now nude Angela had to complete was “Truth - Would you ever do it doggy-style?”

“Yes I would” Angela said softly “and indeed I already have and hope to so again soon” slyly winking at me which I returned immediately grinning away like a Cheshire cat.

Brooke’s task then came up on the screen as “Dare - Draw a picture and cut a hole in the paper and place your genitals through the hole. Try to incorporate the genitals into the picture so it makes sense.”

Sarah handed Brooke a piece of A4 paper with a circular hole cut in the middle of it. Brooke then quickly and with the minimum of fuss drew petals around it and put her sexy fanny in the hole to complete the flower picture.

“That is the sexiest flower I’ve ever seen” I commented admirably while pouring the water through the flowers upside down roots.

Sarah looked anxiously at the screen for her dare which came up as “Dare - Keep your butt connected to another players butt until your next turn (so you will have to do their next dare with them). As an incentive, each of you may put on clothes above the waist, but you must strip below the waist.”

“Yay we’ve got our clothes back” Angela and Sarah exclaimed in excited rapture as they put their bra and shirts back on covering up Angela’s large tits and Sarah’s sexy and petite boobs which inwardly made me slightly annoyed but I knew it was only likely to be temporary.

Angela and Sarah then connected their bare butts together as my dare came up on the projector as “Dare - roll one (feet): 1 = shoes and socks 2 = shoes 3 = socks 4 = nothing on feet 5 = nothing on feet add 1 to next roll 6 = nothing on feet add 2 to next roll
roll two (top): 1 = as currently dressed 2 = as currently dressed 3 = topless 4 = topless 5 = topless and add 1 to next roll 6 = topless and add 2 to next roll
roll three (bottoms): 1 = as currently dressed 2 = underwear only 3 = underwear only 4 = naked bottom half 5 = naked bottom half 6 = totally naked regardless of previous rolls
roll four (how long): 1 = 1 turn 2 = 3 turns 3 = 5 turns 4 = 8 turns 5 = 10 turns 6 = rest of day. This dare can be overridden if specific dare states otherwise.”

“Lets see how lucky I am” feeling and no doubt looking worried that just as the girls were putting their clothes back on I was taking them off.

I rolled the dice which revealed a one which meant I could keep my socks and shoes on which didn’t really matter one iota. I then rolled a 3 which meant I would have to be topless which wasn’t that bad considering what might still happen.

I then rolled the dice again nervously and looked as 3 dots stared back up at me which meant that I had to wear underwear only came up which wasn’t that bad considering all the girls were bottomless. I then rolled the dice one last time and came up with another 3 which meant that I could put my other clothes back on after 5 turns.

I took my t-shirt and jeans off getting wow’s from the girls as they saw my chest and my boner which was visible through my boxers.

Angela’s task which Sarah would have to do as well made me feel happy and horny inside as the dare was revealed as:

“Dare - Take 5 pieces of clothing off, if your only wearing 5 then you have to strip naked.”

“Good timing” I commented to myself as Angela and Sarah took off their clothes revealing their sexy bodies once again.

Brooke’s task then uploaded onto the screen as “Truth - Males - How long is your penis? Females - How big are your boobs?”

“36C and proud of it” Brooke said emphatically while seductively shaking her tits up and down as well as drinking her glass of water while looking more and more uncomfortable.

Sarah looked anxiously as she and Angela walked away from each other meaning that their arses were no longer together and the screen revealed her task was revealed as “Dare - You must strip down while everybody else gets dressed for this dare (even if a previous dare said they should remain naked). Form a line in order behind the random player and play follow the leader! Everybody must do what the leader does, and go where the leader goes, but you are the only one naked! After this dare, everybody else must take off one item of clothing. Random Player 4 (Michael)”.

“Yay, we’ve got our clothes back” I, Angela and Brooke all said simultaneously while getting dressed while Sarah looked on with a look of quiet determination and hidden fear on her face.

“Don’t worry, I’m going to keep this within limits” I said as I walked outside into the backyard followed by Sarah, Brooke and Angela in order.

The 1st thing I decided to do was spread my legs and face backwards which the girls all followed meaning that I got a good view of her tight pussy. I then decided to do star jumps or what the Americans like to call jumping Jacks for a minute which meant that I was able to get a nice view of Sarah’s small tits bouncing up and down seductively. I then turned on the garden sprinklers and stood under them for a minute which was long enough for us to get wet but didn’t have much see through effect on my blue shirt and black trousers but left both Angela’s and Brooke’s white t-shirts practically see through meaning that I could see their bra’s.

I then moved back inside as me, Brooke and Angela all took off our shoes leaving Sarah as the only one nude. My task then came up on the screen as “Truth – Do you shave your pubic region?”

My response was a simple “No I don’t, but I am shaved right now due to the good job that Sarah did earlier tonight” whixh caused Sarah to blush.

Angela’s dare then emerged onto the screen as “Dare - The person who recieved this dare is now a person in need of a Doctor. The random player will be the doctor. The doctor can choose any room to set up his or her office in. Then the doctor will perform a full physical of the person who recieved this dare. The doctor may strip the other person naked and examine them fully. Random Player 4 (Michael).”

“Sarah, why not keep in character and let Ange and Mike go to Ange’s bedroom to do this dare” a proposal which Sarah agreed with by nodding her head while winking at Angela then me.

Angela lead me with a look of worried excitement on her face through the kitchen and the dimly lit hallway to her bedroom where she put on the light and after I had ambled in shut the door quietly.

I looked around the room which was painted in a shade of Barbie pink with posters of Jesus, Justin Timberlake, David Beckham and Christiano Ronaldo on the walls. Her room was bereft of furniture apart from a small table with a laptop on it and a large single bed which Angela now sat down on.

“Like my bedroom?” Angela asked softly.

“It’s good” I responded softly “I’m going to go into character and if I go too far at any time just tell me and I’ll stop”. She nodded her head in agreement.

“Now young Angela” I said in a voice deeper than usual “It’s time for your annual full physical check up to make sure you don’t develop cancer or any other diseases. As you know in order to complete this examination you need to be completely undressed but you seem to be fully clothed so I’ll do it myself.”

“Lets start with the T-shirt; I don’t want you to catch pneumonia from its dampness.” I continued before lifting her wet white T-shirt over her head making sure that I got a good feel of her sexy large breasts while doing so leaving her revealed in her sexy red bra.

I then moved down to her feet and slowly took off her socks while tickling her feet which caused her to start giggling hysterically which meant that she did not notice when I slipped her trousers off of her leaving her in just her red bra and thong.

I climbed up on to the bed and nervously reached behind Angela to undo her bra clasp before returning my hands to the front and sliding her bra off of her in the same way as a professional stripper does a striptease which meant that I got a good feel of her melons and could tell that her nipples were aroused. I then moved my hands slowly down her fit athletic stomach before sliding her thong down her legs briefly giving her a finger to which she moaned deeply.

“Now young Angela, It’s time to stand up legs spread for your visual examination” I said in my deep doctor’s voice.

Angela responded by reluctantly getting up and assuming the position that I had requested. I got up close and had a close look at her sexy large tits before moving on to give her tight arse a close visual examination before sliding down onto my knees and underneath her to get an up close and personal view of her pussy which looks large with prominent lips which I kiss with my tongue resulting in another moan from Angela.

“We have now nearly finished” I said in my deep doctor’s voice “I haven’t seen anything wrong with you so far but I will need to do a physical examination of your breasts and vagina to make sure that you haven’t got breast cancer or cervical cancer.”

I walked up to Angela and slowly ran my hands over her sexy breasts getting myself drunk with happiness and lust and particularly liking the feel of her erect and aroused nipples. I then moved on to her pussy slowly moving my fingers in and out of her pussy until I found her clit which I rubbed for a couple of minutes trying to fine lumps on it which was making Angela moan more frequently and louder until a couple of minutes later Angela said with a look of sheer joy on her face “Oh baby, I’m cuming” which gave me just enough time to release my hands before releasing an intense orgasm all over the floor.

“That concludes your physical examination which has concluded that there is nothing wrong with you. You may now get dressed” I said using my doctor’s voice for the last time.

Angela promptly put her clothes back on while I wiped the cum off the floor using tissues that were in her bedroom.

As we walked back to the living room Angela said to me sweetly “Thanks for that, I needed it badly”.

“You’re welcome” I replied with a wink.

When we returned to the lounge Brooke’s dare was already on the screen as “Dare - Plain and Simple GET NAKED!!!!! Stay this way until another dare changes it.”

Brooke who was by now used to being naked took off all her clothes with a minimum of fuss revealing her average sized yet georgous tits and sexy pussy once more. She then took her drink of water but was clearly struggling when she said “It’s time to complete my earlier dare, I need to use the toilet.”

To be continued
Old 01-27-2009, 02:42 AM   #12
LucyU00000

amazing story hehe this is one of the few decent stories here so please continue
LucyU00000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #13
Michaelf7777777

Part Five

Brooke ran quickly as if the devil itself was after her as we quickly followed through the kitchen and down the hallway to the toilet where the group quickly joined us allowing me to have the prime position for spectatorship. As Brooke bent over to sit on the toilet seat I got a perfect flash of her hot pussy. She sat down in a position with legs spread to shoulder width apart leaning downwards with her hands on her knees which made her boobs look larger than they actually were. I then heard a hissing sound as Brooke began to urinate into the toilet bowl and carried on for what was probably a good 30 seconds before finishing. Brooke then proceeded to wipe her pussy with white toilet paper which had flowery designs on it before turning her back on us to flush the toilet and wash her hands.

As she turned back around blushing with embarrassment, Brooke spluttered “I can’t believe I just did that.”

“Don’t worry it’s only natural and you looked sexy doing it” I replied which only added to her blushing as we returned to the living room.

Angela then pressed the button which showed the group that Sarah’s task was “Truth - Have you ever been walked in on during sex or just making-out by a family memeber? Explain if yes!”

“No I haven’t but Brooke has a couple of times and joined in” Sarah replied confidently.

“To right I did” Brooke responded as if that was the most natural thing in the world.

My Dare then came up on the screen as “Dare - With either your significant other or just a friend of the opposite sex, roll a dice 3 times.
1st roll: What [both] of you are wearing 1-full clothes 2-underwear 3-the other's clothes 4-the other's underwear 5-nothing 6-toilet paper only

2nd roll: How long 1-1 minute 2-2 minutes 3-3 minutes 4-4 minutes 5-5 minutes 6-6 minutes

3rd roll: Position 1- lay on top of each other face up 2- lay on top of each other (69) 3- guy laying down flat, girl sitting on lap facing guy 4- lay on top of each other face down 5- boy rides girl like horse 6- girl sitting on boys face. Random Player 3 (Sarah).”

“This could get interesting” Sarah said smirking as I grabbed the die.

As I rolled for the 1st time I could see the fear of the unknown in Sarah’s eyes which was not relieved when I rolled a 5 meaning that I would have to get naked and she would not have to dress. I quickly grabbed the dice and rolled again with the face of a die showing a six which caused Sarah to get very worried as it meant that we would have to do the task for 6 minutes.

That task was going to be determined by the 3rd role as I grabbed the dice and shook it around in my hands for 10 seconds to build tension before I released it as it stopped rolling along the floor I started counting up the dots.....

And counted on for a while 1, 2, 3, 4 and the 5th and final dot meaning that I had to ride Sarah as if she was a horse while naked for 6 whole minutes and I was only thinking about how fun that would be as I took my clothes off getting wolf whistles when my almost fully erect cock was revealed.

Sarah then proceeded to get on her hands and knees and get as high up as possible before I climbed on sitting on her petite buttocks with my dick extending along her lower back with my legs just off the ground with my hands near her chest. Angela started a stopwatch as Angela started moving out towards the kitchen in such a way that I had to grab on to her petite breasts to stop myself from sliding off which I could tell she was enjoying because of the low pitch moan coming out of her mouth. She took a while to move due to my heavier weight so we had already used up 3 minutes by the time we reached the kitchen. She then stopped for a bit of rest before I got her going back to the play area by lightly tapping her buttocks 10 times. When she got going again I managed to keep my balance without needing to grab her boobs again before time ran out. I thanked Sarah for the ride before getting dressed again although this time with a fully erect dick that the girls were complimenting. I was hoping that I’d be able to put it to good use later that night. Sarah had to remain naked from a previous dare.

Angela’s 11th task was then revealed as “Dare - Guys- 1) pick any female of your choice
2) both of you get naked
3) have the female laying on the ground
4) jump on the female and make sure your penis is touching her vagina
5) make sure to suck on her nipples as if you were her baby and she was breast feeding you
6) group much watch to see if completed
7) if not completed you must lay on the floor and have the females a** cheek in your mouth until your next turn
8) if you bite you must suck on the penis of the closest male _______________________________________

Ladies- 1)pick any male of your choice
2)both of you get naked
3)have the male laying on the floor
4)jump on the male and have your legs open enough for your vagina to touch his penis
5)suck on his penis as if drinking from a baby bottle
6)group much watch to see if completed
7)if not completed you must lay on the floor and have the males penis in your mouth until your next turn
8)if you bite you must suck the closest females breast as if your the baby and shes brest feeding you”

“Well Michael, I suppose I’ll have to pick you” Angela stated sarcastically.

“I suppose so” I responded also sarcastically.

We then proceeded to take off our clothes with a minimum of fuss revealing Angela’s sexy body once again and my penis again getting wolf whistles from the girls.

I then proceeded to slide down onto the red carpeted floor which was slightly hard and uncomfortable before spreading my legs slightly. Angela then proceeded to jump onto me making sure that her pussy slid down my dick as much as possible and giving me a good close up view of her large sexy breasts before with the flexibility that an Olympic gymnast would be proud of got her mouth down to my dick and started licking causing me immense pleasure but just as I was about to cum Sarah declared that the task was completed leaving me slightly frustrated as I put my clothes back on.

Brooke’s task then appeared as “Dare - Model your bathing suit or underwear being as provocative as possible.”

Brooke turned quickly and got her black bra and thong back on which unfortunately covered up her sexy body before walking down the middle of the living room shaking her tits together while putting her hand down inside her thong.

Brooke kept her underwear on as Sarah’s task was revealed as “Truth - Have you ever skinny dipped? Would you like to now? If you have, explain your favorite time skinny dipping.”

“No but I would like to at some point in the future.” Sarah replied confidently.

My task now appeared as “Truth - If you could take back anything you have done or said, what would it be?”

“Turning down the offer of a girl at my secondary school a few years ago asking me to come over to their house and photograph them naked.” I responded blushing.

“Why did you do that?” Brooke asked sweetly.

“Well she was taken and the reason I regret is that her then boyfriend turned into a complete annoyance the following year making up and constantly spreading crap about me and when I started going clubbing contiously hitting or kicking me in the back for no real reason” I responded.

“I like your principles” Sarah said “unfortunately an arsehole got the benefit of them.”
Old 02-06-2009, 04:06 AM   #14
Michaelf7777777

Part Six

Angela’s task then appeared on the screen as “Truth - What is the worst punishment your parents ever gave you, and what was it for?”

Angela’s cheeks got slightly flustered as she replied “100 spanks on the buttocks naked in front of extended family, family friends and neighbours for flashing someone out of my window.”

“Harsh” I responded sympathetically as Brooke’s task was revealed as “Dare - Have someone of the opposite sex lick your nipple and take a photo. Random Player 1 (Angela).”

Angela quickly grabbed the camera looking jealously at Brooke as whipped her bra off before kneeling in front of me moving her breasts seductively as I moved my tongue onto her sexy bosom and licked her nipples making them even more erect as Angela snapped a photo. I finished by kissing Brooke’s nipple before she put her top back on.

Sarah’s dare was then revealed as “Dare - simply take a pic in your skimpy swimsuit. Random Player 1 (Angela)”

Sarah went up to her bedroom to grab her reasonably modest Manchester United bikini before returning to the lounge to put it on covering up her petit assets for one of the few times tonight as Angela once again took a photo. Sarah following Brooke’s example kept her bikini on. The lack of naked flesh as we paused for a quick drinks break which was wine for the girls and bourbon and coke for me my cock became less hard due to the lack of naked flesh.

My dare then came up on the screen as “Dare – You and the random player have to masturbate each other naked. Random Player 2 (Brooke).”

“Sounds like fun” Brooke said cheerfully as she took off her bra and thong while I took off all my clothes getting cheers from the ladies when my cock was revealed.

Me and Brooke then lay down on the floor next to each other with legs spread slightly to make access easier. She moved her left hand across and slowly started rubbing my reasonably hard dick while I started fingering her and rubbing against her clit quicker while noticing that she was already wet through excitement. We continued like that with a duet of moans that grew ever louder as we carried on upwards on the stairway to heaven. As I was starting to struggle to hold on, Brooke screamed “Oh god” before launching a humungous orgasm which deposited five layers of cum on the floor. This wondrous orgasm from Brooke caused me to turn over slightly and with my cock fully hard cum myself as well with the 1st load landing on Brooke’s face before the 2nd and 3rd both landed on her tits before a 4th load landed on her stomach which ran down towards her pussy as we rose to get dressed again with Angela very kindly cleaning up the mess that Brooke and myself had left.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:34 AM   #15
Michaelf7777777

Part Seven

Angela’s dare then appeared on the screen as “Dare - Play naked below the waist until after your next turn.”

Angela having by now lost her nerves stripped her trousers and thong before pressing the button which revealed Brooke’s dare as “Dare – Film a video of you nude doing I'm a little tea pot. Random Player 1 (Angela).

Angela grabbed the camera as Brooke quickly stripped off revealing her averagely proportioned body. The actions required for the song which Brooke sang in good tune meant that her boobs and pussy were fully exposed which caused a bit of arousal in me.

Sarah’s task came up as Brooke put her clothes back on as “Dare - Draw a face on your butt”

Sarah lifted up her skirt and drew a face which looked smiley as my dare came up on the screen as “Dare - Have another player lay down on their back, and you must do 10 pushups over them while they get to do whatever they want to you. Random Player 2 (Brooke).

I stood up and moved towards a rug which Brooke lay down on. I started doing the push ups and noticed a dull, straining pain in the muscles in my lower arm near my wrist but not wanting to appear weak I carried on until my task was successfully completed with Brooke helping to distract me by stroking my cock which made it even more erect during each of my 10 pushups.

Angela’s task was then revealed to be “Dare - Choose another player to stand face first against the wall with their hands and feet spread out. You must frisk them sexually, as in massaging their breasts or penis for at least 30 seconds. Random Player 4 (Michael).

I took my position against the red wall overflowing with passion with face towards the wall not being able to see anything and feeling more like a criminal than I ever had at any moment in my past. Angela then started stroking my dick which was still inside its clothes making it harder and the tent in my pants even larger and more obvious and I started to feel another wave of pleasure rush over me as the time ran out and I saw Angela return to her seat with a grin wider than the Grand Canyon on her face while putting her pants back on.

Brooke’s task was then revealed as “Truth - What is the most outrageous thing you have done because somebody dared you to or told you to do?”

“Probably taking four cocks at the same time” Brooke said with her cheeks blushing slightly “two in the mouth, one in my pussy and one in my arsehole.”

Sarah’s dare was then revealed to the group as “Dare - GET NAKED!!!!! Stay this way until another dare changes it.”

“Not again” Sarah said disbelievingly as she revealed her petit figure once more.

My dare then came up on the screen as “Dare - For the remainder of the game, anyone of the opposite sex can pants you while you are performing a dare.”

“It’s time for payback” Angela said ominously.

Advertisements
Kink Talk