jonh2345

just take the story in a diffrent derection as CheshireCat_13 said
jonh2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:03 PM   #17
Kerithanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
No, no, no! Just stop!
Just because you don't like a story doesn't mean the author should stop. I don't like half the stories on here, and I'm not crazy about the way this one's going, but that doesn't mean that no one else will enjoy it.

By the way, regardless of the subject in question, I think this is well written. But evolving your content to suit your audience is a good skill to learn.
Kerithanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #18
Ciandon

I think it's very well written and well done, but I do harbor the same problems. However, just because we might not like it, we've gotta keep in mind that, as Kerithanos said, it's the author's story, not ours. I guess I'm kinda deciding to abide by the "don't like, don't read" idea.
I get the thoughts that we "don't want this as getDare's image." At the same time, it's not currently prohibited.
So, have at it and do what you want, striker3, but don't stop writing. There may be people who love the idea, or who want a small change (or a big one). Take into account the opinions posting naysayers, but also think about the non-posting fans.

Advertisements
Kink Talk