Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #1
kenshi46

Default Truth or Dare? [Fiction]

I present to everyone the introduction to my new storyline ''Truth or Dare''. As says the title it will be about the traditional everyday TORD game. Enjoy!

Alex got back from school and hurried onto his computer. He knew he would be alone for the weekend so he quickly stripped himself of his clothing and went on his computer.

Alex surfed many websites and finally got bored and decided that he would call a few friends over. Just as he went to reach for the phone, someone knocked at the door.

He hurried to get his clothes and finally went to answer. It was three of his friends from school. Jenn, Jess and Tyler. He let them all in and they sat down in the living room to talk.

''So, whats up guys?'' said Alex.

''Nothing much, we were bored so we decided we would come to your house'' said Tyler.

''What great friends you are...'' replied Alex wondering if these people actually liked him.

''Enough guys, what should we do?'' said Jess.

''How bout a little game of Truth or Dare?'' said Jenn.

''Ok, since it was your idea, you go first Jenn'' said Tyler.

''Fine. Tyler Truth or Dare?'' said Jenn.

''Dare'' replied Tyler.

At this point of the game, considering we were only 14, we though it would be easy dares like kissing but suddenly Jenn said...

''Tyler I dare you to strip nude''

This obviously would be quite an interesting game...
Old 01-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #2
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, so a few things.
-the sentences are choppy. As in, they're all around the same length and so you should take advantage of words like "and", and use commas.
-I like the idea of a truth or dare game that's simply truth or dare and doesn't contain blackmail, loss of virginity, slaves, and so on. If that's how the plot goes, then great!
-the ideas are presented wayyyy to fast. He got home from school, stripped, surfed the net, and then BAM they're playing t or d.
It's a start, and I'll wait to see more before I comment on other aspects of the story.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk