Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
Hornyblondeslut

Default Horny blonde slut home alone

Hi guys this horny blonde sluts home alone for a few hours. I've been a bad slut the past few days and want punishments. Teach me how to be a good slut please. I'm so horny. Can someone please make me cum?

From your horny blonde slut

(Will do all most anything, just give me punishments and I'll reply step by step of what's done. And any I don't feel comfy with I'll let you know and can request a new one)
Hornyblondeslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:31 AM   #2
kv123

Strip naked, put clothes pins on your nipples, then lay naked on your back on a tile floor. Edge twice using your favorite toy.

You cant cum today until you get permission from 3 other getdare members.

Interested in a mistress, If I find the right girl.
Feel free to PM dares
Pm Spank and I will spank myself 80 times
pm TIED BALLS and I will keep my balls tied during masturbation, until the next time I cum
Dare-You can send me any dare
Every time i get a pm, i have to edge 4 times.
kv123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:37 AM   #3
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Dress as warmly as you can then go into the bathroom and get it as hot and steamy as you can. Give yourself a wedgie and slide it back and forward over your crotch. After ten minutes you should be nice and sweaty so strip and rub your panties all over your body to soak up as much sweat as you can. Gag yourself with them, crotch in mouth then take a very cold shower for five minutes, making sure that the water runs over the gag. Report back

Mod Edit: Don't ask for pics, read the rules.

Last edited by Leopard; 08-10-2014 at 09:42 AM.
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:01 AM   #4
MrBruce

Get completely naked. Put clothes pins on your nipples to make them suffer a but. Once in place, twist the pins at least 180 degrees 5 times on each side. You will get on your back and spread your legs wide.

You will start rubbing your clit with your fingers ideally in front of a mirror so you can see the dirty slut you are. You are not allowed to cum. When you are on the edge to cum, stop rubbing and spank your pussy/clit 10 times.

Repeat the nipples twisting, edging and spanking 5 times. You are not allowed to cum since you need to learn to control yourself.

Report in details when completed.

Interests: fisting, gaping, object insertions, anal, water sports, bondage, spanking

Limits: family, public, child, scat
MrBruce is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
horny girl, kinky dare, pictures, slut punishment, videos