Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2017, 10:14 AM   #1
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Default Most embarrassing orgasm

Who is up for confessing to their most embarrassing orgasm, boner or dripping pussy moments?

Mine was the first time I ever went to a public gym as opposed to a school or college one, when I was about 18 or 19. It was also the first time I ever wore lycra/spandex compression shorts under my gym kit.

Just putting the gear on got me noticeably hard so I thought I'd go on an exercise bike until it calmed down, BIG MISTAKE.

I'm cycling away and looking at the hot guys and girls around me and all the time my boner is rubbing on the inside of this hot stretchy and for me exciting material whilst at the same time my perineum is getting massaged and pounded by the saddle as I try to ride faster to forget about the boner.

All of a sudden I get that very familiar pressure feeling and stop pedaling but it's too late I can feel my cock throbbing out a big load. I feel like everyone around me must be able to see me shuddering and the look on my face, but in reality they are too busy exercising, but it doesn't feel like that at the time.

I looked down and could see I'd pumped out so much it had gone through the lycra and was now soaking through my shorts. I grabbed my towel in front of me and went to leave but I was stopped by the gym instructor. He said something about as it was my first time he needed to show me how to use all the equipment. I made some excuse about needing to pee, ran into the changing rooms got dressed like my life depended on it and left the gym. It took me about 5 or 6 years before i was brave enough to go back to that gym again.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DanB258 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum in pants, embarrassing, gym, orgasm