Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 08-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth
Default Lab Rats

So I wasn't sure where to put this so I figured I'd go here.

I have an idea of finding multiple "specimens" or "lab rats" along with one or two other "scientists" to carry out various "experiments."

Now to explain this.

Lab rats would essentially be slaves to the scientists. They'd be subjected to whatever experiments the scientists thought up. The experiments would essentially be tasks, dares, whatever that you would have in any typical M/s relationship. However, the tasks would be designed collectively by the scientists, and they would be aimed at various "hypotheses."

Now I'm not talking drinking chemicals, mixing meds, etc. Nothing dangerous or anything stupid like that. But various things like, seeing if you can condition a slave to only be able to cum anally, is it possible for a masochist to orgasm from pain, how long does it take marks from various implements to disappear, etc. Some just stupid fun things and some that may even be good information for Masters and Mistresses out there.

The role of the scientists would be to obviously come up with hypotheses, create an experiment, choose a "rat" to test on, and hopefully come up with an answer to be published.

If anyone would potentially be interested in this "game" or "roleplay" let me know on here or in PM. It's just a random idea I came up with and hopefully will get some response.

Let me know.

north
Old 08-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
Blastbuster

This is actually something I'd be very interested in from a Scientist perspective. One thing I love is discovering exactly what people can do and can be put through, both psychologically and physically. How do the human body and mind respond?
Blastbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

Extremely interested in the scientist side of this.
spiritualxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #4
kairi.daniels

ill do it if you have a webcam i can see you on and if you make me wear panties and feel like a sissy.be great if you did same. serious here.
kairi.daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
Fixation

Send a message via MSN to Fixation

I think being a "Lab Rat" would be intresting o.o.
Fixation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
koala69
Baby Member

im interested in lab rat
koala69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Awesome. Didn't expect much of a response to this. Two scientists (three including myself), 4 subjects (I received another PM for one), I think we can have some fun with this. I guess the next step is to think up some experiments between the scientists, find out the limits of the rats so we can know which ones are suited for various "experiments" and start testing.

So, scientists, start posting some ideas for experiments, also any specialties you happen to have or enjoy.

Lab Rats, post your limits and 2 of your top likes. Being as this is not a M/s thing and you're all test subjects for whatever experiments you want, we'll try to incorporate your likes but essentially, just like lab rats, you will be selected based on our decisions of what experiments to do.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:59 PM   #8
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

I would love to try the scientist side of this. sign me up.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #9
Blastbuster

This applies to both genders, but especially the female side (Fixation)

How long can you masturbate for? When you have a few hours just try and go without stopping through multiple orgasms, see at what point you simply can't continue. While it will be entirely anecdotal, it will be interesting seeing what a person's stamina can take pushed to the limit.

I have a few more ideas, but will wait to hear limits and such from the rats.

Last edited by Blastbuster; 08-26-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #10
ofthenorth
Account Banned

I'll go ahead and introduce myself as the first scientist.

You can call me North, I've been into M/s and the ideas, lifestyle, and techniques of BDSM and kink for a few years. I've had multiple slaves over the years, all of varying types, some more into the pain side of things, some the sexual, some the servitude side. So I'm well versed in many areas. I am a sadist so I have some ideas towards painful experiments. I'm also someone that is interested in EVERYTHING the world has to offer, even if I don't like it it still interests me.

After posting my last reply, I realized that it's probably not best to post the experiments we plan on here. Allowing the rats to know the experiments will create a conflict of interest among the rats and they won't provide accurate results. Therefore all experiments should be corresponded via PM only between scientists. Once we discuss our ideas and come up with an experiment we can pick a rat to test on.

Once all experiments are completed, then we will post our findings for all to see.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:08 PM   #11
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastbuster View Post
This applies to both genders, but especially the female side (Fixation)

How long can you masturbate for? When you have a few hours just try and go without stopping through multiple orgasms, see at what point you simply can't continue. While it will be entirely anecdotal, it will be interesting seeing what a person's stamina can take pushed to the limit.
Good start. I think all the rats should try this one as an "ice breaker" experiment. However, we gotta be a little more scientific about it. Remember the point of this is to find answers to questions. Having them just masturbate is just testing individual stamina and proving nothing. However, if we can devise an experiment to see if it's possible to make a rat masturbate indefinitely without tiring that would create an answer? How's that sound?
Old 08-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #12
Blastbuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthenorth View Post
Good start. I think all the rats should try this one as an "ice breaker" experiment. However, we gotta be a little more scientific about it. Remember the point of this is to find answers to questions. Having them just masturbate is just testing individual stamina and proving nothing. However, if we can devise an experiment to see if it's possible to make a rat masturbate indefinitely without tiring that would create an answer? How's that sound?
A good point, and rather what I was thinking. A PM sent explaining my thought processes more.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #13
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi.daniels View Post
ill do it if you have a webcam i can see you on and if you make me wear panties and feel like a sissy.be great if you did same. serious here.
I don't think you get the point of the idea. This isn't about "getting off" or doing cam shows with various people. This is an experiment and game. If you're interested in participating in the manner that was stated in the original post then you may join in however if you're just looking to get your kicks by camming and crossdressing then I suggest you look elsewhere.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:54 PM   #14
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

I think all of the Scientists should exchange their msn addresses, and email (via PM) , so that they and deliberate and brainstorm various hypothesis.
i also believe that the rats should not know which Scientist came up with which test, so that the rats cannot have favorites.
As North said, this is not a way to get off. so i suggest that North has the power to "Ban" any scientists or rats he suspects using this to get off from any participation in the brainstorming, and tests.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #15
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Sounds good. We should share the emails with the rats too since we will need to give them instructions for their tasks. I was speaking with blast about the "not just a getting off thing" last night as well and I'd like to re-emphasize that part. This is a "scientific study" while sexual things will be included it will not consist strictly of that. Any study we want to examine is open for testing. As long as it's in pursuit of a answer to a given hypothesis, not just random tasks to a certain person.

I agree with the not playing favorites, however, I want to give the scientists that come up with the ideas the freedom to carry out their tests. However, all scientists will not play favorites with the rats, there will be shown equality in testing. As this is not about "getting off" sexual preference will not be taken into account. Male rats and female rats will be tested equally and will be given fair and equal amounts of testing.

As the creator of this idea I will control the rules and regulations and take position of lead scientist until it gets rolling. I don't want this to just become a failed idea and turn into people just giving out random tasks. I will regulate the rats and scientists, any rats or scientists posting "results" or "tests" that haven't been officially announced as such are to be ignored for the context of this program. While I'm not advocating ignoring anyone on this site, as the creator of this idea I am stating that anyone not recognized as a scientist or rat should not be recognized through tasks or result postings.

Finally, a few rules for this:
1. Safety is essential, all experiments I deem unsafe will be ignored. Multiple ideas of blatantly unsafe practices will result in revoking your right to conduct experiments in the lab.
2. Fairness and equality will be shown to all rats, and respect will be shown to all scientists.
3. This is NOT an attempt at eroticism, M/s, or any other form of sexual nature. While sexual experiments may be carried out they are not to be done for the sole purpose of erotic entertainment by either the scientist or the rat. I recognize that this is in the Slave/Master Area however that is solely because I didn't know where else to post something of this nature and wasn't sure if it was appropriate for under 18s or would be considered a M/s game in any way and wanted to play it safe. If a Mod states it is not M/s and under the "ok" for under 18s then please move it to an appropriate section and let me know.
4. A blog will be set up, one private one for scientists to discuss experiments, one for both scientists and rats to communicate when IM is not possible.
5. All scientists and rats will share IMs and/or email for ease of communication.
6. Once experiments are conducted they will be posted on this site under a thread to be created at a later time. All experiment postings will follow a rubric which will include, Hypothesis, Primary means of experimentation, Testing Subject, and Result.

We'll continue to discuss the workings of this idea on this thread. For all the rats, we have a few experiments in the process. You will be getting assigned soon. Please post your limits ASAP.

Advertisements
Kink Talk