Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #1
herregud

Target Give dares to a Pregnant girl.

hey!
Im a 19 yr old 6th month pregnant girl. (i mention being pregnant so you know why im more careful than i would be when not pregnant. Also because EVERYTHING is more sensitive )
I need to feel controlled and doing what i dont like, I have no toys except for an Extreme Wand vibrator and creativity in the home. (and condoms i will put over a toy if its not sterile)
I am pregnant so i wont do anything that may hurt my child in any way.
Since i have no limit list from before i will write one here as i go.
I will also write down things i dont like but are not on limit so it can be used, but more extreme ones for punishments for maybe.
Will write a comment after i have done the dares, if i cant do something you may give me punishment, but if i have a good reason not to do it you may give a new dare or change the thing that wont make me do it.
My ass had not been used much and is used only for the worst punishments as i hate anal stuff.

Things i have in house:
-the items in picture
-a braided belt
-Wand vibrator (extreme 13000 rpm)

:P I dont like, but may be used: torture, pain, Ginger, chili powder, Pussy torture, anything anal, penetration generally, bobbypins, hair-clamps, ice, hairbrush, boarbristle hairbrush, toothpaste, roll-on deodorants.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170711_174711.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	6998   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170711_174812.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	6999   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170711_174733.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	7000   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170711_174741.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	7001   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170711_174746.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	7002  

Limits: photos (unless i trust you), pet play, messy, poo, cum eating, anything illegal or permanent, face pics, anything involving family / friends, animals, cross dressing, public nudity, anal, diapers, blood, breast milk, humiliation, Being called Names (Slut, bitch, whore and so), very messy stuff, pee, harmful for child, Writing on skin (swimming), Dangerous things.

Last edited by herregud; 07-11-2017 at 10:56 AM.
herregud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:53 PM   #2
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus
Default Hi from Germany....

...and after reading your list of limits and dislikes I just wonder what is left of good old bdsm?
Pain? Boobs play? Bondage? And then?
Do you have kik? Would make it easier to talk.
MeisterRebus

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:58 PM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

I can't think of anything in particular I could dare a pregnant woman but just wanted to say pregnant women are a huge fetish of mine and I will be reading this thread constantly!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:59 PM   #4
herregud

Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
...and after reading your list of limits and dislikes I just wonder what is left of good old bdsm?
Pain? Boobs play? Bondage? And then?
Do you have kik? Would make it easier to talk.
MeisterRebus
Left of bdsm? what do you mean?
I am willing to do painfull stuff, boobplay too, but bondage without a rope is hard.
I do have kik, but i would rather post my updates here.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:06 PM   #5
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Snap your clit and both nipples with a rubber. 25 times each nipple and 50 times to your clit. The use your wand vibrator on your clit for 60 min on the highest setting. You cannot remove the wand at all during the 60 min
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #6
NoLimitz

I didn't see this in your limits and I also don't know how far into pregnancy you are. But how about, see how much milk you can squeeze from your breasts then give yourself a facial with the milk?

NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #7
MasterO2
getDare Devil

I did not see photos in your limits so I will ask. Would you be open to starting a kinktalk album of nude photos of you as you go through the stages of pregnancy. I'm sure many would check it out and leave you comments.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:13 PM   #8
LucyB
getDare Devil

When you are pregnant you need excercise too. Prop your wand vibrator up so it's standing straight up about a foot lower than your pussy. Now stand over it with your legs about shoulder width apart. Now you are going to squat down so the vibrator hits your clit perfectly (put a chair or something to stabilize you in front of you to hold onto). Only a few seconds then stand back up. Once you feel your legs have recovered do it again. Only a few seconds and up. Everything is more sensitive down there so you should only need a few seconds to get to the edge. Do this until you cum. Or until you ruin your orgasm because a few seconds isn't that long. This is a great exercise because it really helps to open your hips for childbirth. Please report below how it went.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:13 PM   #9
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
I did not see photos in your limits so I will ask. Would you be open to starting a kinktalk album of nude photos of you as you go through the stages of pregnancy. I'm sure many would check it out and leave you comments.
That sounds just wonderful!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:18 PM   #10
herregud

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Snap your clit and both nipples with a rubber. 25 times each nipple and 50 times to your clit. The use your wand vibrator on your clit for 60 min on the highest setting. You cannot remove the wand at all during the 60 min
um, i do not have a rubber.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #11
herregud

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
I didn't see this in your limits and I also don't know how far into pregnancy you are. But how about, see how much milk you can squeeze from your breasts then give yourself a facial with the milk?
i can barely squeeze any out, also i will save the milk for the baby
Old 07-09-2017, 04:20 PM   #12
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herregud View Post
um, i do not have a rubber.
Then spank your pussy and nipples it a belt, wooden spoon or hand
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:24 PM   #13
herregud

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
When you are pregnant you need excercise too. Prop your wand vibrator up so it's standing straight up about a foot lower than your pussy. Now stand over it with your legs about shoulder width apart. Now you are going to squat down so the vibrator hits your clit perfectly (put a chair or something to stabilize you in front of you to hold onto). Only a few seconds then stand back up. Once you feel your legs have recovered do it again. Only a few seconds and up. Everything is more sensitive down there so you should only need a few seconds to get to the edge. Do this until you cum. Or until you ruin your orgasm because a few seconds isn't that long. This is a great exercise because it really helps to open your hips for childbirth. Please report below how it went.
i can only hold it, i have no way of propping it up
Old 07-09-2017, 08:04 PM   #14
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by herregud View Post
i can only hold it, i have no way of propping it up
If you wrap some towels or clothes or something around it then it should work. Or you could tie it to a chair leg. Lots of ways to get it to stay up.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 04:24 PM   #15
herregud

Bumping this

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, forced, ginger, pain, punishments