Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
I Obey

Default Teachers Naughty Student

Here is my first story, hope you enjoy.

Teachers Naughty Student

Late one night I was browsing Get Dare when I stumbled upon the profile of my old construction teacher in junior high. This teacher, Mr. Fennel, had always paid extra attention to me in class because even in grade nine I had an amazing body. Huge tits and a great ass, and its only gotten better sense then. I recently graduated high school and I have never looked better, I’m 5’5 with long brown hair, blue eyes, 36 DD tits and a perfect bubbly ass. I wondered if Mr. Fennel would remember his favorite student Taylor.

I read through his profile and discovered he was into BDSM, and was currently looking for slave to train. Mr. Fennel was a young teacher, only 29, and he worked out every morning. He was very attractive. I thought about messaging him then decide not to because in all honesty I wasn’t ready to be a slave again. I shut of my computer and went to sleep dreaming about Mr. Fennel.

I woke up early to go to the gym I work at. I was still feeling horny from the night before so I put on a sexy red lace thong and matching bra and left for work. When I got there I signed in and unlocked the doors, only to find Mr. Fennel waiting to get in.
“Hello Taylor, or should I say sluttykitty99.”
Completely shocked I just starred I didn’t know what to say. How did he know my profile name, and why was he here?
“I have thought about you a lot Taylor, and now that your 18 I think it’s time. I’ve made all the plans; meet me tonight at the school in my classroom.” He said with an evil grin.
What the fuck was he talking about? What plans? I was shocked but I knew one thing for sure; there was no way in hell I would meet him in his classroom tonight.
“Oh and don’t think about not coming because if you don’t I will send everyone you know this”

To be continued
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to I Obey for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk