Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2018, 01:41 PM   #1
Subbyme

Default Punish my pussy, tits, and ass for my Dom. Humiliate and deny me. 26/f

I am on a temporary lease to a Dom and He wants to train me and punish me for not training myself sufficiently and for coming without permission. I'm to ask for humiliating and painful punishments. If not outside of my limits I will submit to you totally even if I don't like it.

My limits are full public, family, scat, permanent and pictures/video. As an apology for pictures I embarrass myself by reporting beyond my comfort zone. I will offer every dom here the respect they deserve and take punishments if it seems I have slipped in that regard.

I was told to post my likes: Spanking, pain, restraints, humiliation, gagging, sadistic instruction, toothpaste/hot sauce, tit torture.

For toys I have only household objects, as well as a vibrating shower head.

By order, for every comment that comes through I will spank myself 25 times. If you want to specify where you can, otherwise I will choose. I'm nervous about this because it's a lot of spanking but I will do it.

Please be sadistic and mean so I may satisfy my Dom. Humiliate me and use me. I will be on all day today to accept my punishment. Feel free to ask other users to abuse me. Please torture me.

?: semi-public, pee denial

: nonlegal, pain that causes permanent results
Subbyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, hurt, pain, slut, spank