Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-19-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Sign ♦ DIY Mini Washing Line

Find a relatively quiet spot outside. The best place for this dare would be somewhere like a field or near some woodland (by a footpath).

You'll need...

String
Clothes pegs
Two sturdy planks/sticks
Socks and undies

The idea is to go somewhere and set up your own mini washing line. Use the two sticks as posts and tie a few lengths of string around the top until it's steady and thick enough to hold up right.

Then, using the pegs, attach some socks and undies. If you're feeling daring, use the underwear you currently have on as you do the dare. Then, once your line is set up, sit back and watch from afar as people walk by. At regular times, maybe head over to the line, strip, and swap some underwear over.

Or, instead, put it up somewhere, go for a walk and come back later to collect your underwear... if it's still there xD

As usual, other alternatives and suggestions are welcome
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:
Old 09-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

You could do this, but put all your clothes on the line then go for a naked walk. Just hope your clothes are there when you get back!

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticsToEden View Post
You could do this, but put all your clothes on the line then go for a naked walk. Just hope your clothes are there when you get back!
I hate the idea of being caught and I dislike risk, but that sounds like a challenge. I may take a spare set of clothes just in case though xD
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
wedgieboii
getDare Sweetheart

maybe you could leave some very embarrasing undies such as pee stained or black panties with a white stain or "tire tracks" haha
LOVES wedgies, corporal punishment, bondage, facesitting, femdom,feminization,humiliation,being gagged, underware, asses, restriction mental bondage massage giving, ass toying, disgusting nasty, toilet, pee, objectification verbal abuse and anything im forced to do.

llimit cbt, family, unrealistic requests

my wish list......its an internet controlled indestructable case for a key for a chastity devidce
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/chronovault.php
wedgieboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #5
CRace

It would be fun as a wedgie dare if you have strong enough rope and some sissors! Sring you underwear through the rope then when your done, cut it.

Love- Crossdressing , Spanking, Diapers, Corner time, Sissy, Wedgie, Humiliation
Like- Semi Pubic, Pee, Masterbation,Bondage,
Dislike, But Will do- Insertion, Suck, Full Public,

Limits- Public nudity Eat drink

If You Send me a Dare, I will send you one back!
I deserive corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
CRace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:37 AM   #6
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticsToEden View Post
I was just about to say the same!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, iwuzhere, outdoor, pookyface, public, strip, undies