Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-14-2024, 04:29 AM   #1
Anna_1990

Default Play with me, make me wet and hurt me (F33)

Haven't been here for a while, but now I plan to make up for the lost time. I have bought a new nipple pump, a new steel-ish flooger and new beads I would love to try.

This time in more humiliating and painful situations, perhaps even with little bit public danger.

Give me interesting and humiliating, very painful and hot tasks and expect detailed report.

I am looking forward hearing from you this afternoon/evening.

TOYS: Cane, crop, light flogger, very hard flogger, clothes pegs, small alligator clamps, office clamps, needles, nipple pump, plugs, dildos.

LIKES: Clothes pegs, nipples, interesting, hard and creative impact play on different body parts, watersports, etc.

DISLIKES: Enema, ice play, orgasm denial, light public dares.

LIMITS: Very public dares, pussy punishment, long term, permanent, money play, orgasms overload.
Anna_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 12:38 PM   #2
Anna_1990

I sure did hope, and expect, to find interesting task when I came home but... Nothing

Anyway, I am here now and available to be used tonight.

TOYS: Cane, crop, light flogger, very hard flogger, clothes pegs, small alligator clamps, office clamps, needles, nipple pump, plugs, dildos.

LIKES: Clothes pegs, nipples, interesting, hard and creative impact play on different body parts, watersports, etc.

LIMITS: Very public dares, pussy punishment, long term, permanent, money play, orgasms overload.
Old 04-14-2024, 12:58 PM   #3
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Steelish flogger huh? Let's put it too the test

50 lashes to each of the following
Right tit
Left tit
Right ass check
Left ass cheek
Right upper thigh
Left upper thigh
Back

After complete kneel in the corner
Office clamps on your nipples
Hands behind your head
Nose touching the corner
Feet raised off the ground
Stay that way for 15 minutes, no looking at the timer while it's running

If your feet touch the ground redo the flogger

Write a full report. If you fail beg me for an additional punishment
Old 04-14-2024, 01:21 PM   #4
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Rent free in your head once you allow me to mess with it. ;)

Get your clothes pegs, a die and the light flogger. Strip naked and go to the nearest room. Don't change anything about the windows (e.g. blinds or curtains) but switch on the light.

Attach one clothes peg to each of your nipples and roll the die. Do as many jumping jacks right in front of each window. If you don't dare to do it or there are no windows in that room, spank yourself X times with the flogger instead. (X = number rolled times windows; windows is at least 1)

Remove the pegs by twisting them, not opening them. Reattach them to your labia before going to the next room and repeating the whole process. Do this until you visited every room in your home.

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
PlayfulCurious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 10:39 AM   #5
Juga

First pump your nipples to be really sensitive.

Connect two pegs with string and clamp your nipples. Put the middle of the string in your mouth. You should be pulling on your nipples all the time. (If you pull pegs off, replace them with stronger clamps)

Now lets try the beats. Go to bathroom, lube them with toothpaste and push them all in. Slowly. Watch yourself in the mirror as you do. String from pegs/clamps still in your mouth.

Start to masturbate and pull the beats out slowly. Say "I am horny painslut" with every beat that go out.

Report here. Enjoy.
Kik: Master_Juga
Juga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 05:45 AM   #6
Anna_1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juga View Post
First pump your nipples to be really sensitive.

Connect two pegs with string and clamp your nipples. Put the middle of the string in your mouth. You should be pulling on your nipples all the time. (If you pull pegs off, replace them with stronger clamps)

Now lets try the beats. Go to bathroom, lube them with toothpaste and push them all in. Slowly. Watch yourself in the mirror as you do. String from pegs/clamps still in your mouth.

Start to masturbate and pull the beats out slowly. Say "I am horny painslut" with every beat that go out.

Report here. Enjoy.
As there were no dares at the time I opened the thread, I slightly forgot about it and did the tasks just yesterday. I started from the bottom dare.

I removed my clothes in the bathroom and put the pegs on my nipples as ordered. The string was just long enough for it to reach my mouth so I pulled on my nipples when biting it, although not to severe.

Next I lubed the beads with toothpaste and inserted them in all the way. A very, very nice feeling that was even better with the clamps on my nipples. After they were all the way in, I started to masturbate and after 30 seconds I started pulling them out.

As each of the beads were going out I looked myself in the eyes in the mirror and said out loud "I am a horny painslut". I took my time removing the beads so I'd get closed to the peak, but my luck failed me as there were only seven beads so the whole thing was over very fast.

I was very horny afterwards, but I had to stop and continue with other tasks.

Thank you sir.

Old 04-18-2024, 05:58 AM   #7
Anna_1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulCurious View Post
Get your clothes pegs, a die and the light flogger. Strip naked and go to the nearest room. Don't change anything about the windows (e.g. blinds or curtains) but switch on the light.

Attach one clothes peg to each of your nipples and roll the die. Do as many jumping jacks right in front of each window. If you don't dare to do it or there are no windows in that room, spank yourself X times with the flogger instead. (X = number rolled times windows; windows is at least 1)

Remove the pegs by twisting them, not opening them. Reattach them to your labia before going to the next room and repeating the whole process. Do this until you visited every room in your home.
This was the second task I did. I must say I was quite wet from the first dare and already naked, with the pegs next to me so I just went from bathroom to hallway. I reattached the pegs to my nipples, rolled the die and got 6. As my hallway has no windows I had to hit myself with a flogger six times. I choose my ass and did it. A nice and stingy feeling.

I removed the pegs twisting them, which caused a lot of pain and got me wet again. Although the next part said do put the pegs on my labia, as it is one of my limits I choose to reattach them to my nipples again.

Next came my room. It has three windows, luckily two of them had closed blinds. This time I got 4 on the die. I choose to do the jumping jacks as there was little chance I could be seen. A total of 12 jumping jacks. Again came the removing and twisting part.

Hallway again. This time I rolled 2, which meant two hits with a flogger. I removed the pegs and choose to go to bathroom this time. Again no windows. I reattached the pegs, rolled the die and got 5. Another five hits on my ass with a flogger. I removed the clamps and went to a hallway again. No windows, this time the die said 6. I repeated the whole procedure, ass again an this time I started to get reddish and a little bit bruised.

Luckily living room with a connected kitchen came next. The last room, with three windows. Two of them had closed blinds, so I decided to do a jumping jacks although there were balconies looking into my living room. I rolled 4, meaning 12 jumping jacks. Totally naked, with slightly red behind and little bit wet. Luckily, only four were next to open blinds.

I don't know if anyone saw me, but I must say I enjoyed the feeling and now knowing.

Thank you sir.

I am looking forward to receiving more humiliating and painful tasks.

Old 04-19-2024, 11:18 AM   #8
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

"Thank you sir." part aside, I loved your detailed report. Thank you.

(Sorry for not reading your limits carefully in the first place.)

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
Old 04-20-2024, 05:24 AM   #9
Anna_1990

Quote:
"Thank you sir." part aside, I loved your detailed report. Thank you.

(Sorry for not reading your limits carefully in the first place.)
No problem. Do you have more task and punishments for me? More humiliating, interesting and painful?

This goes to everyone, I am free today

Old 04-20-2024, 06:10 AM   #10
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

I hope the weather is nice, wherever you are: Pump your nipples to the bearable maximum. Insert a small butt plug and put pegs on your nipples. Get dressed, no underwear, and go for a run. Run for about 30 minutes and let the pegs switch sides every five minutes. Enjoy and don't get caught.

Old 04-20-2024, 06:22 AM   #11
Anna_1990

Quote:
I hope the weather is nice, wherever you are: Pump your nipples to the bearable maximum. Insert a small butt plug and put pegs on your nipples. Get dressed, no underwear, and go for a run. Run for about 30 minutes and let the pegs switch sides every five minutes. Enjoy and don't get caught.
Interesting task, I must say. Although I hate running, I'd be willing to do it, but unfortunately it's raining outside.

The weather will be changeable for the whole day, so I'd like to ask you for another task. Something I can do inside my apartment.

Old 04-20-2024, 11:25 AM   #12
Anna_1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_1990 View Post
Interesting task, I must say. Although I hate running, I'd be willing to do it, but unfortunately it's raining outside.

The weather will be changeable for the whole day, so I'd like to ask you for another task. Something I can do inside my apartment.
Given the fact that the thread is very slow and the weather got a little better, I decided to try and do the dare.

I inserted my small plug (around 1,5 cm wide), put on my sweat suit and light clamps and went outside. It was an interesting feeling when my cheeks came together with my plug in and with clamps dangling a little bit under my shirt. Although they were not dangling too much as I had to put on a thigh t-shirt over them.

As I was running, except for the distraction from plug and clamps (didn't hurt much, were more a distraction) I kept thinking would the people I passed by think that I am running a little bit strange.

After around five minutes I stopped on a secluded place and switched the pegs under my t-shirt and kept running. The feeling of releasing and reattaching the pegs got my juices flowing.

Unfortunately, or luckily, after ten minutes or so the rain started again so I decided to turn around an go home. Once again I switched pegs and went straight to my apartment via direct route.

I came home wet. Not so my "down under" as literally wet from the rain. But, at least I tried and I am glad I did.

I am free and available for more interesting tasks and reports

Advertisements
Kink Talk