Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
Dice7
getDare Addict

Seems very mean Bella, very mean!! Hope you can find it in you to report back it would be of great interest *ahem*.

For school each pick a different subject at random (subject as in maths history etc) everytime you see or hear someone say that word in the day you must hike your skirt up so its slightly shorter, once you have reached a height that you just couldn't possibly go higher then start undoing buttons on your shirt. Everytime someone tells you its too short or too open you can go back to the start again. Obviously don't do it if you are going to get anything more than a telling off!!

Did you ever do the dare I gave you where you paint your boobs bright colours and wear a white shirt without a bra? Could do that together might be a laugh.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Seems very mean Bella, very mean!! Hope you can find it in you to report back it would be of great interest *ahem*.

For school each pick a different subject at random (subject as in maths history etc) everytime you see or hear someone say that word in the day you must hike your skirt up so its slightly shorter, once you have reached a height that you just couldn't possibly go higher then start undoing buttons on your shirt. Everytime someone tells you its too short or too open you can go back to the start again. Obviously don't do it if you are going to get anything more than a telling off!!

Did you ever do the dare I gave you where you paint your boobs bright colours and wear a white shirt without a bra? Could do that together might be a laugh.
We'll be able to do that one tomorrow, we'll probably choose Drama because people are always talking about Drama.
And I never did the paint one, seemed a bit tricky, not sure if I even have paint or when we'd get to do that.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk