Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2024, 11:19 AM   #16
Uni girl

Default Clean my apartment

My apartment needs a deep clean. Does anyone have suggestions to make the cleaning more exciting?

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 11:26 AM   #17
UsedBoy18

Start a timer before cleaning. For every minute it takes you, you must spank your pussy with a spoon

Please punish me

Loves: Wedgies, Ice, Pee, Humiliation, Feet, Shoes, Food Play, CBT

Likes: Spanking, Scat, Messy, Snapchat, Anal, Humiliation, Sweat, Food Play, Pet Play, Webcam, Hypno, Nipple Play

Dislikes (punishments): Chasity, Edging, Cum Eating, mouth soaping, writing lines

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Blackmail, Full Public, Face Pics, Friends, Family

Don't have any sex toys, just house hold items.
UsedBoy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 11:30 AM   #18
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni girl View Post
My apartment needs a deep clean. Does anyone have suggestions to make the cleaning more exciting?
Tie a thread around your nipples and wear a loose t-shirt with no bra. It would nicely rub your nipples
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 11:35 AM   #19
Uni girl

Thanks I'll start cleaning then

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
Old 01-30-2024, 08:35 AM   #20
Uni girl

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Here's a dare I've had lying around that seems just right for your task and likes. Enjoy (or not)!

What you'll wear during your chores (roll a d10):

1 Just sweatshirt or jacket
2Just bra and panties
3 Topless
4 Just pants
5 Naked
6 Panties only with wedgie
7 Wet t shirt and panties
8 just a t shirt
9 A towel
10 Underwear and bra made out of duct tape

Addons (roll d6)

1A clothespin (move to a new place every 7 minutes)
2Crotch rope
3Tied legs (about 6 inches apart)
4Tied hands (about 6 inches apart)
5Ice cubes in underwear (adds underwear to your clothing rule until the ice has melted).
6Roll 2

Tasks/rules (roll d6)
1Crawling only where possible
2Spank self once per minute taken every 7 minutes. Increases at half rate after 28 minutes.
3Do one jumping jack per minute spent every 7 minutes. If impossible, six pushups plus one per 7 minutes instead. Increases at half rate after 28 minutes.
4Can move only by hopping
5Snap rubber band against each thigh just above knee every 5 minutes. Move up one inch each time. Once you reach your pussy you have a choice between snapping it against your pussy or moving back down but with triple the number of snaps.
6May not close legs during chore.

Edge right before you start your chore. For extra fun whenever you move to a new task roll an additional addon.
I decided to use this again for my cleaning today. Because of another dare I was already wearing a self-made rope body harness including a rope going right through my crotch with a knot on my clit. That's why I decided to skip the clothes and as a first addon I got 1 which means I had to put a clothespin on myself and move it. As a task I rolled 1 so I had to crawl everywhere.
Then I got started with doing the dishes and switching the pin from one nipple to the other every 7 minutes. After that i decided to clean my bathroom. As an extra addon I got 4 (tied hands). I was really struggling to clean properly while being restricted and I could feel the harness I was wearing tightening with every movement.
Once I was done with that I decided to clean my floors. My new addon was 3 (tied legs). I had to crawl all over the place and could only move very slowly because of my tied legs. And as I was bending over I could feel my crotch rope moving back and forth slightly. My knees are still red from all the crawling.
After that I cleaned my mirrors. And as a last addon I put on underwear over my harness and put ice cubes in it. Still tied up I had to jump to jump to reach the top of the mirror.
It was such a humbling and degrading experience seeing myself in the mirror struggling to clean while being practically naked. The ice cubes melted and it now looked like I peed myself. And water was dripping down my legs. My pussy is still red and sore from all the friction of the rope.
And sadly there were no more addons for me to try out.

Hope you enjoyed mu naughty little update

Old 01-30-2024, 10:10 PM   #21
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I very much did. You sound so disappointed that you ran out of addons, let’s fix that for you for the next time you do a big cleaning day. Here’s the new addon table!

1. A clothespin (move to a new place every 7 minutes)
2. Crotch rope
3. Tied legs, about 12 inches apart. If you roll this again reduce the length by 4 inches, to a minimum of 4.
4. Tied hands, about 8 inches apart. If you roll this again reduce the length by 2 inches, to a minimum of 2.
5. Ice cubes in underwear (adds underwear to your clothing rule until the ice has melted). Start with 1, add another one every 7 minutes, hopefully in a new spot.
6. Used panties in your mouth
7. Apply toothpaste to either your clit or your asshole.
8. An object inserted in your ass or pussy. Can add underwear to your clothing if the object won’t stay in otherwise.
9. Reroll, and apply that roll twice if possible (so 2 ice cubes every 7 minutes if you roll a 5, for instance).
10. Roll again twice.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PurveyorOfFineDares for this post:
Old 01-31-2024, 02:55 AM   #22
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
I very much did. You sound so disappointed that you ran out of addons, let’s fix that for you for the next time you do a big cleaning day. Here’s the new addon table!

1. A clothespin (move to a new place every 7 minutes)
2. Crotch rope
3. Tied legs, about 12 inches apart. If you roll this again reduce the length by 4 inches, to a minimum of 4.
4. Tied hands, about 8 inches apart. If you roll this again reduce the length by 2 inches, to a minimum of 2.
5. Ice cubes in underwear (adds underwear to your clothing rule until the ice has melted). Start with 1, add another one every 7 minutes, hopefully in a new spot.
6. Used panties in your mouth
7. Apply toothpaste to either your clit or your asshole.
8. An object inserted in your ass or pussy. Can add underwear to your clothing if the object won’t stay in otherwise.
9. Reroll, and apply that roll twice if possible (so 2 ice cubes every 7 minutes if you roll a 5, for instance).
10. Roll again twice.
Thanks. I'm looking forward to trying them

Old 01-31-2024, 02:57 AM   #23
Annaxx

You could clean it like i am doing the cleaning: Naked, but with collar and heels - and with many edges to keep you motivated

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chores, dice dare, female dare, life control