Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2023, 12:03 PM   #1
Uni girl

Door 20F give me dares/tasks to fulfill during household chores

Hey everyone, i'm a uni student who lives alone and I was about to start cooking dinner and cleaning my apartment. To spice things up i thought it would be fun for people to tell me what i should wear/ what rules to follow and you can also decide what chores i should do next

Xoxo uni girl

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee

Last edited by Uni girl; 12-08-2023 at 03:27 PM.
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 12:40 PM   #2
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Here's a dare I've had lying around that seems just right for your task and likes. Enjoy (or not)!

What you'll wear during your chores (roll a d10):

1 Just sweatshirt or jacket
2Just bra and panties
3 Topless
4 Just pants
5 Naked
6 Panties only with wedgie
7 Wet t shirt and panties
8 just a t shirt
9 A towel
10 Underwear and bra made out of duct tape

Addons (roll d6)

1A clothespin (move to a new place every 7 minutes)
2Crotch rope
3Tied legs (about 6 inches apart)
4Tied hands (about 6 inches apart)
5Ice cubes in underwear (adds underwear to your clothing rule until the ice has melted).
6Roll 2

Tasks/rules (roll d6)
1Crawling only where possible
2Spank self once per minute taken every 7 minutes. Increases at half rate after 28 minutes.
3Do one jumping jack per minute spent every 7 minutes. If impossible, six pushups plus one per 7 minutes instead. Increases at half rate after 28 minutes.
4Can move only by hopping
5Snap rubber band against each thigh just above knee every 5 minutes. Move up one inch each time. Once you reach your pussy you have a choice between snapping it against your pussy or moving back down but with triple the number of snaps.
6May not close legs during chore.

Edge right before you start your chore. For extra fun whenever you move to a new task roll an additional addon.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 12:55 PM   #3
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Here's a dare I've had lying around that seems just right for your task and likes. Enjoy (or not)!

2Just bra and panties
3 Topless
4 Just pants
5 Naked
8 just a t shirt
9 A towel

Addons (roll d6)

2Crotch rope
5Ice cubes in underwear (adds underwear to your clothing rule until the ice has melted).
6Roll 2

Tasks/rules (roll d6)
2Spank self once per minute taken every 7 minutes. Increases at half rate after 28 minutes.
3Do one jumping jack per minute spent every 7 minutes. If impossible, six pushups plus one per 7 minutes instead. Increases at half rate after 28 minutes.
5Snap rubber band against each thigh just above knee every 5 minutes. Move up one inch each time. Once you reach your pussy you have a choice between snapping it against your pussy or moving back down but with triple the number of snaps.

Edge right before you start your chore. For extra fun whenever you move to a new task roll an additional addon.
Thanks it sounds amazing. I only have a few things I'm not sure how to complete: i don't have any duct tape, and no rope for a crotch rope and i don't have ice cubes

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
Old 12-07-2023, 01:02 PM   #4
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Okay... how about band aids over your nipples and pussy instead of duct tape, toothpaste on your clit instead of ice cubes, and a pair of panties rolled up in your mouth instead of the crotch rope. And will you be able to tie your wrists/ankles without rope?

Old 12-07-2023, 01:04 PM   #5
Uni girl

Quote:
Okay... how about band aids over your nipples and pussy instead of duct tape, toothpaste on your clit instead of ice cubes, and a pair of panties rolled up in your mouth instead of the crotch rope. And will you be able to tie your wrists/ankles without rope?
Okay that should work. I have a scarf or a belt to tie my wrists. I'll keep you updated then

Old 12-07-2023, 01:05 PM   #6
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Great! Let us know how it goes.

The following user says Thank You to PurveyorOfFineDares for this post:
Old 12-07-2023, 01:59 PM   #7
Uni girl

Quote:

2Just bra and panties
3 Topless
4 Just pants
5 Naked
8 just a t shirt
9 A towel

Addons (roll d6)

2Crotch rope
6Roll 2

Tasks/rules (roll d6)

What i rolled:
Clothes: 2 just bra and panties
Addons: 4 tied hands
Rules: 3 jumping jacks
And i made dinner. It was pretty difficult to cook while having my hands tied. Do any specific rules apply for eating?

Old 12-08-2023, 03:39 PM   #8
Uni girl

Quote:

2Just bra and panties
3 Topless
4 Just pants
5 Naked
8 just a t shirt
9 A towel

Addons (roll d6)

2Crotch rope
6Roll 2

Tasks/rules (roll d6)

Are there any specific chores i should do?

Old 12-08-2023, 03:45 PM   #9
Twisted#1

Head to the library. Make a dozen cards of things that you will do to whoever finds the card. This can be a back rub, or tutoring if you don’t want sexual tasks, or things like a handjob, blowjob, a kiss, a hug, a sexy picture, a date, or something else. Place them in books in the library along with a way to contact you on the cards. Leave them in the books for 24 hours, before going to retrieve them. What you write is up to you but at least a few of the cards should have tasks that would push you a bit of someone finds them
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 03:49 PM   #10
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Head to the library. Make a dozen cards of things that you will do to whoever finds the card. This can be a back rub, or tutoring if you don’t want sexual tasks, or things like a handjob, blowjob, a kiss, a hug, a sexy picture, a date, or something else. Place them in books in the library along with a way to contact you on the cards. Leave them in the books for 24 hours, before going to retrieve them. What you write is up to you but at least a few of the cards should have tasks that would push you a bit of someone finds them
Thanks for the suggestion but I'm still pretty new to this and not really comfortable with that kinda stuff yet

Old 12-08-2023, 03:52 PM   #11
Twisted#1

Have any clothespins?
Old 12-08-2023, 03:56 PM   #12
Twisted#1

Take a deck of cards
Hearts: edges
Diamonds: spanks
Spades: minutes in bondage with clothespin clamps ( use scarves bedsheets or whatever you have)
Clubs: minutes of work household or school

Go though the deck of cards as fast as you can for bondage you can tie your hands behind your back or feet together. Jack is 11, queen 12, king 13, ace: 14 you may cum when you make it though the deck
Old 12-08-2023, 04:00 PM   #13
Uni girl

Quote:
Have any clothespins?
I think i have 2

Old 12-08-2023, 04:01 PM   #14
Uni girl

Quote:
Take a deck of cards
Spades: minutes in bondage with clothespin clamps ( use scarves bedsheets or whatever you have)

Go though the deck of cards as fast as you can for bondage you can tie your hands behind your back or feet together. Jack is 11, queen 12, king 13, ace: 14 you may cum when you make it though the deck
Okay I'll try that and keep you updated

Old 12-12-2023, 10:24 AM   #15
Uni girl

Quote:
Take a deck of cards

I tried doing this however there were so many edges and i accidentally orgasmed when i tried completing the queen of hearts. I only got through 13 cards

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chores, dice dare, female dare, life control