Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
openinvizion

Location: I live in my house, in a small country with other countries nearby
Send a message via Yahoo to openinvizion
Post Invisible Love

This is a story that is written based on true feelings, but the events are, as you shall discover, complete imagination.

This story contains 0% Truth or Dare
This story contains 0% Sexual Contact
This story contains 80% Passion
This story contains 20% Desire
This story is written with 100% heart

You have been warned. Please enjoy

Invisible Love

The doors burst open. Guys pushing a path through the stream of pupils, allowing her to walk without bumping into anyone. My eyes followed her every movement through the halls. I was in love. But she wouldn’t love me.

Chapter 1

First day, new school. New lessons, new friends. I only knew one person there, but she didn’t know me, and if she did, she chose to ignore me. Lauren, the most popular girl in school. She was a year younger than me, but two years in school. She glided along, as if moved by angelic forces. We all had secrets. I knew hers. No-one knew mine.

The bell rang, and she disappeared into the sea of students. I moved against my locker, collecting my books, when I heard her scream. I abandoned my stuff, and ran to her. She had only fallen, but my instincts took over. I gently grabbed her arm, but she was startled. She couldn’t see me. No-one could. That would be my curse, but my greatest strength. I had two powers. Invisibility and flight. Useless to an ordinary man, but not to me. But I couldn’t control them. I would disappear during an exam, and soar during basketball, unable to return to the ground. But I had a little control around her. I wanted to protect her, be her guardian Angel. Was that such a big deal. Even if I could never love her, have her to hold, and care for.
She relied on one of her ‘hunks’ to lift her up, but even in their hands, she seemed afraid.

I was late for Science, but my teacher was relaxed. As long as you got the work done, he was happy. I finished as fast as I could, wanting to get out. The time flew, and the bell rang again, signalling the start of lunch. I longed to be invisible, and for the first time of my life, it worked. I ran into the courtyard, and spotted Lauren. I stood behind her, casting an effect of protection around her. I just wish I was an angel, there to protect her, and nothing more.

Never, and I say this with experience, wish to be something when you are like me.

I fell asleep, thinking of her. I awoke, to silence. No alarm, no room mate. My parents passed years ago, and I was living with a friend. I walked to the kitchen and saw a scribbled note on the fridge, from my friend;

“Noticed you weren’t in last night, so when you can, please drop the keys off, I assume you have moved on”

He was right. In more ways than one
openinvizion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to openinvizion for this post:
Old 06-18-2011, 01:31 AM   #2
Sally123

Quote:
Originally Posted by openinvizion View Post
This is a story that is written based on true feelings, but the events are, as you shall discover, complete imagination.

This story contains 0% Truth or Dare
This story contains 0% Sexual Contact
This story contains 80% Passion
This story contains 20% Desire
This story is written with 100% heart

You have been warned. Please enjoy

Invisible Love

The doors burst open. Guys pushing a path through the stream of pupils, allowing her to walk without bumping into anyone. My eyes followed her every movement through the halls. I was in love. But she wouldn’t love me.

Chapter 1

First day, new school. New lessons, new friends. I only knew one person there, but she didn’t know me, and if she did, she chose to ignore me. Lauren, the most popular girl in school. She was a year younger than me, but two years in school. She glided along, as if moved by angelic forces. We all had secrets. I knew hers. No-one knew mine.

The bell rang, and she disappeared into the sea of students. I moved against my locker, collecting my books, when I heard her scream. I abandoned my stuff, and ran to her. She had only fallen, but my instincts took over. I gently grabbed her arm, but she was startled. She couldn’t see me. No-one could. That would be my curse, but my greatest strength. I had two powers. Invisibility and flight. Useless to an ordinary man, but not to me. But I couldn’t control them. I would disappear during an exam, and soar during basketball, unable to return to the ground. But I had a little control around her. I wanted to protect her, be her guardian Angel. Was that such a big deal. Even if I could never love her, have her to hold, and care for.
She relied on one of her ‘hunks’ to lift her up, but even in their hands, she seemed afraid.

I was late for Science, but my teacher was relaxed. As long as you got the work done, he was happy. I finished as fast as I could, wanting to get out. The time flew, and the bell rang again, signalling the start of lunch. I longed to be invisible, and for the first time of my life, it worked. I ran into the courtyard, and spotted Lauren. I stood behind her, casting an effect of protection around her. I just wish I was an angel, there to protect her, and nothing more.

Never, and I say this with experience, wish to be something when you are like me.

I fell asleep, thinking of her. I awoke, to silence. No alarm, no room mate. My parents passed years ago, and I was living with a friend. I walked to the kitchen and saw a scribbled note on the fridge, from my friend;

“Noticed you weren’t in last night, so when you can, please drop the keys off, I assume you have moved on”

He was right. In more ways than one
WOW!!! Nice story!!! Where is Chapter 2?
Sally123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:49 AM   #3
openinvizion

On the way. having a few problems with the internet, and writing with Google Docs isnt as easy as Word or OpenOffice.. but it'll have to do

Should be up later tonight
Old 06-18-2011, 04:11 AM   #4
openinvizion

Post It continues....

Chapter 2

I wished. Why was I so stupid? Wait. I was permanently invisible. I rushed upstairs, and looked in the mirror. I was shocked. I had a reflection. Okay.. but what was the white aura around me. It convulsed as I thought, spreading outwards, and thrusting my body into the air. Wings. I was an angel. A real life angel. I flew to Lauren’s house, filled with joy. I managed to hover by her window, but was caught by surprise when she turned to look outside. But she remained unphased by me.. as I was still invisible. My wings collapsed against my shoulders and I fell, but landed on the soft grass with grace. A single tear bead streaked down my cheek, as Lauren ran from the house, to the bus waiting at the roadside. I ran to the bus, but the driver was unaware of my presence, closed the doors and drove off. My soft luminous white wings spread with anticipation, and after a few strong beats, I was airborne. I managed to get to school before the bus, for once.

The bus pulled into the school yard, the gravel crunching as the worn rubber rolled towards the building. A hiss and screech of brakes, and the students fought to be off the bus. Lauren stayed behind, last off. Something looked different about her. ‘Maybe it’s because I’m looking from a different perspective’, I thought. I saw Chris, one of her ‘hunks’, stroll towards the bus, shoving people to the floor in an effort to disperse the crowd. He smiled at her, her eyes surveying her average body. I would be lying if I said she was perfect. His gaze halted at her breasts. My wings shuddered as I thought of going over and standing between him and Lauren. But I didn’t. This whole ‘Angel’ thing was new to me.

---

The bell rang, and students flocked to the field for first break. Lauren caught up with her friends, but even around those that made her happy, she seemed a little off. I watched from afar, as people bustled around. Another droning ring from the buildings alerted everyone to return to class.

---

I never followed Lauren into her classes. When I was physically real, I would sit at the back, and watch, but nothing ever happened. Maybe I should’ve been more attentive, but she was really upset, but what about, I knew not.

--

Sorry post is short, but that’s my layout.

Last edited by openinvizion; 06-18-2011 at 04:13 AM.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
daremaster 1
getDare God

I am a guy and I love it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:48 AM   #6
openinvizion

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
I am a guy and I love it!

Thanks

Part 3 will be up soon. I predict that it will be over around part 5 or 6..
随着泡沫漂流
勇士小男孩
凯旋回家了
作战勇敢的小男孩
凯旋回家了

DIBS ON MEW

Advertisements
Kink Talk