Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #31
hadesnyberg
Account Banned

Location: where you die i will be the last thing you see but until then i am in your worst nightmares

i say bra it seems the smartest because it would hide her nipples went they poke out great new addition please do post again soon
i can be contacted at [email protected] but pm me first if your going and wait for me to pm back to so i have a heads up i look forward to hearing from you
Hades DarkBlade
hadesnyberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:35 PM   #32
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Keep up the good work, i think she should choose to go with out both of them. or pick having the bra i guess if can't do the first.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:36 PM   #33
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Wow two really quick replies! Thank-you. Next post will be no later than next wednesday (september 7th). Can't promise to get it in sooner.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:43 PM   #34
jeff10145

i would say she should take the bra not the panties and wow great story so far i will def read on from here

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:38 PM   #35
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in!

Well... that was quick! Already four votes in and all for the same thing. It seems like Kristy will be deciding to take her bra back and suffer through a constant state of arousal.

Thanks for your votes!
Old 08-31-2011, 10:17 PM   #36
EvilBunny

I think she would take the bra. Going without that would be more...noticeable.
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #37
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

hmm i think she needs her boobs free for a week
Old 09-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #38
Apples0ranges

She should take the panties
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #39
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I think she should jump Alicia and try to get dirt to blackmail her.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:13 AM   #40
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterman36 View Post
I think she should jump Alicia and try to get dirt to blackmail her.
Lol. That would indeed constitute an interresting twist. We'll see what will happen .

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:50 PM   #41
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Monday afternoon & new voting rules!

Here you go, dear readers, another part to the story. I've decided to not proofread it as I wanted to meet my deadline

I've also decided, following a suggestion by Komodo Jones, to pursue this writing experience with new voting rules. You will now a full 48 hours to post your vote. After that time, I will choose the option that has received the most votes.

For this part, that means that you have until Friday September 9th to get your votes in. I will start writing the next part on Saturday morning (sometime between 2 dares...).

I hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy knew that she wanted to draw the least attention as possible to herself during the week. She also knew that no matter which decision she took, she would be in a constant state of arousal. Just thinking about it made her nipples stand at attention, thus she reached out towards the bra without question.

Alicia smiled and didn’t offer any resistance when her new toy grabbed her bra. She could have guessed that Kristy was going to make that decision, which is why she made the consequence of going without panties more extreme. She also was planning on making Kristy cum despite the interdiction she had set on her, just so she could push the girl further.

Kristy gratefully finished to get dressed, minus her panties and left the stall to wash her hands and face and try to shoe Alicia’s arousal from her nostrils. As she was splashing water on her face, a group of three girls entered the washroom. While one of them was using the washroom, the other two were checking to make sure their make-up was still looking good. The three girls chatted together and eventually left. Kristy was reflecting on the fact that she never understood why girls had the habit of going to the washroom in packs when she sensed a presence behind her. She turned around to see Alicia holding her panties.

- Take them in your hand. You are going to go all the way to the cafeteria with them and will put them in one of the garbage bins there.
- That wasn’t part of the deal, Kristy said, crossing her arms.
- Well it is now. But if you want to back out you can.

As Alicia said this, she waived her phone in front of Kristy’s face. It was a silent threat and one that had an immediate effect. Kristy became flushed with embarrassment at the thought that her orgasm and her naked body could be shared with a large number of people very quickly. Kristy took the panties and put them in a tight ball in her fist. She was already forming a plan to get rid of them as quickly as possible. Of course, Alicia was one step ahead of her:

- Now, we should get going. I will be following you, of course, to make sure you to as you are told. Then, you will be free to do as you wish. Oh! One last thing… As you have chosen to take your bra, you have also chosen to be horny all week. You are to play edge twice during lunchtime, once between your two afternoon periods and another time before you leave school.

Kristy exited the washroom and made her way to the cafeteria. She kept her head down on her way and stayed close to the walls to try to avoid drawing attention to herself. The walk to the cafeteria seemed eternal and Kristy was cursing herself for having chosen to wear panties instead of a thong today. It would have been much easier to carry around. Right now, she could see some of the white fabric from her panties poking through her fist. To make matters worse her clit was still throbbing from the earlier excitement. Without her panties, Kristy could feel the rough fabric of her jeans rubbing against her already wet pussy and she was afraid that by the end of the days, there would be a wet spot on her pants. She was certain that Alicia was feeling very pleased with herself and couldn’t help but wonder what other tasks she would be made to carry out during the rest of the week.

Kristy’s thoughts snapped back to the real world though when she collided into something. To her horror, she realized that the “something” was actually a person. It was Sean, to be exact and Kristy vaguely wondered why he was grinning from ear to ear. She was simply mortified when he held out his hand towards her to give her something that oddly resembled her panties. Realizing at once that they were indeed the panties she had held in her hands a few moments earlier, Kristy became flushed with embarrassment and was about to turn tail and run away from the awkward situation when she felt a strong grip on her arm.

- So, you’re the new girl then. Said Sean.

Not waiting for a reaction on Kristy’s part he pressed on in a hurried whisper:
- I’d get done what she asked you to do. You do not want to cross her.

Kristy was once again dumbfounded. She mechanically took her panties out of the boy’s hand and entered the cafeteria as quickly as she could throwing the balled up piece of fabric in the first garbage can she saw. She didn’t care if anyone saw her, she was still mulling over Sean’s words. Why had he been so nice to her? He was a part of Alicia’s gang, after all. So why had he not done anything to embarrass her in front of the whole student body? And why had he kept his voice down to avoid being overhead by Alicia?

Kristy felt like she was in a daze. She sat down in front of the food tray that she didn’t remember getting and felt weird. She was still trying to make sense of what had happened and was attempting to untangle her emotions. She had never in her life felt so, well, alive. As much as she hated to admit it, she had enjoyed the humiliation that Alicia had made her go through. She had done things she would never have dreamed of doing. Snapping out of her daze, she quickly ate through her lunch. Oh God! She was still so horny, still so wet! Kristy knew that she had to get through two edges before going to class. Looking down at her watch she noticed that the start of the third period was still a quarter hour away. Smirking, Kristy made her way to the closest girl’s washroom. She had plenty of time.

As she entered the room, she noticed two girls touching up their make-up. Ignoring their presence completely, Kristy went to the furthest stall and locked herself in. Dropping her pants, she sat on the edge of the toilet, closed her eyes and started working on her first clit. The edge came quickly and, remembering Sean’s words, she pulled her hand away before going overboard. For some reason, Kristy knew that Alicia would know if she had an orgasm. After a minute of rest, Kristy masturbated for a second time to edge. The soft sloshing sound made by her wetness did wonders to her arousal and she regrettably removed her hand once more. Pulling up her pants, she felt the cool wetness against her horny pussy and left the stall, stopping to wash her hands. Even through the scent of the soap on her now clean hands, Kristy could still smell the lingering odor of her juices. This would be a long week.

As she exited the washroom, Kristy came face to face with Alicia. The dominating girl took Kristy’s hands in her own and brought them up to her nose.

- Good girl, she said simply.

The afternoon seemed to take forever to go by. Kristy had gone to her third period class, distracted by her arousal to pay any attention. She remembered to do her edge between the two periods and was surprised that no one from Alicia’s gang was there to check on her. Kristy couldn’t wait for the day to end.

After the last bell rang, she made her way, yet again to the washroom. This time, when she entered, there were already two people there, and Kristy wasn’t overly happy to see them. Before her stood Alicia and Caitlin, the petite girl that was there at Alicia’s the previous Friday to play TorD.

- I must say, I’m pretty proud of you. So far, you’ve done everything I have asked of you. And I hardly had to blackmail you!

Kristy’s eyes went from Alicia to Caitlin:
- What is she doing here? She asked.
- Well, I thought I’d make your last edge of the day more entertaining. See, last time, I only hear you and saw your naked body. This time, you are going to do your edge in front of Caitlin and me.

Noticing Kristy’s embarrassment, Alicia pushed on:
- Actually, you have two choices. You can either do your edge in front of us or you can pick one of these two cards.

Alicia and Caitlin held out one cue card each in front of Kristy. There was a number 1 on Alicia’s card and a number 2 on Caitlin’s card.

- You can either choose to do the task that you know about or chose blindly one of these two cards and do the task behind it. And before you ask, I won’t give you any hints as to what kind of task they hide.

Your choice:
- Will Kristy do her edge in front of Alicia and Caitlin?
- Will she choose card #1?
- Will she choose card #2?

And before you ask, the answer is no. You, my dear readers, do not get to know what is behind those cards . You are, however, welcome to guess.

Likes and stuff

Old 09-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #42
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I choose the edging option because the cards could hide something even worse

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #43
em52388

Just for some fun and the mystery I'll say card #2.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #44
EvilBunny

I say go with card #2
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:57 PM   #45
jeff10145

i agree i say card to because of the new girl caitln thts getting involved so yeah i choose pick card 2

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares