Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-12-2024, 08:04 PM   #1
jk37

Default Weekend of Chastity and Anal/Oral training

I will be home alone all weekend and am trying to come up ideas for tasks and rules to explore kinks and test my limits. I will be alone starting Thursday evening until Monday morning. I have ordered a small stainless steel chastity cage and plan to wear it unless instructed to remove it for a task. I also have a realistic 8in dildo that has thrusting action. It works with an app and can be controlled remotely. I have never been able to cum from just anal and I would like to achieve this.

I also have a prostate massager (non vibrating), a rabbit style vibe, and a 7 in yellow vibrator. I have various household items as well including hair ties, rope, and clothes pins. I'm open to purchasing other items. I have a variety of women's underwear and clothing.

My idea so far is to wear the cage and complete anal and oral fap roulettes or other challenges I can find. I would like to have some rules or a plan to keep me on track or maybe a system of tasks with rewards and punishments. I have looked at the obedience app a bit and could set up something there. I have also thought of creating a thread on getdare and would include reports throughout the weekend.

I would love to here ideas for rules, tasks, rewards, punishments, etc... I also want any advice on how to achieve an orgasm from anal.

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI
Dislikes: pee, pain, denial, sissy
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk