Saw Sarah put her underwear in John's locker
Recorded Sarah putting her underwear in John's locker
Is Sarah's new Master
Rides the same bus as Sarah
Has the same lunch period with Sarah, John, and Emily
Has Chemistry with Sarah, John, and Emily
Has locker C-58
Is in 9th grade

~I'm going to keep these character facts to just Sarah, John, and Justin because it will be easier but if you guys want me to add anymore characters, feel free to tell me!~

~If you guys think I'm missing something in the character facts then please tell me!~

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #32
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
I have evidence from the story so far that supports my suspicion I just don't want to bring it to light because I don't want to create any spoilers if I'm right.

On a note to the author this is a great story, and no matter what direction it takes I'm sure you will keep the excellent quality. Keep up the good work.
I saw what you saw.

(John does SEEM oblivous but don't you think that could be an act?)
it could be. but I don't think so. will have to wait and see. :P

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #33
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
I saw what you saw.

(John does SEEM oblivous but don't you think that could be an act?)
it could be. but I don't think so. will have to wait and see. :P
Haha yes you will have to wait and see. But I might not get the next part up tonight because I have to be to work in about an hour and I won't get home for until around 10. But it will be up soon, I promise!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

Last edited by slutpup; 06-26-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #34
Slavegirlx

I can't wait until part 4! :3

I love reading this story, so good. :3
Slavegirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #35
kinamar

i need t ostart reading stories that are finished! anticipation kills me hehe, love the story so far! can't wait to see what all happens

Likes: Masturbation control and/or instructions, denial, underwear control, cross-dressing, hidden public cross-dressing

Dislikes: anal, spanking, bondage.

Limits: illegal, pee, scat, poop, cum eating, public,family, friends, diapers, messy, cam, pics
kinamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:59 AM   #36
Pewdie

Really liking the story, I think you are very talented. Can't wait to see what happens!

Feel free to send me hidden-public wedgie dares.

Pewdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #37
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavegirlx View Post
I can't wait until part 4! :3

I love reading this story, so good. :3
Hehe. You're gonna love part 4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinamar View Post
i need t ostart reading stories that are finished! anticipation kills me hehe, love the story so far! can't wait to see what all happens
Hehe. I think you're gonna like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewdie View Post
Really liking the story, I think you are very talented. Can't wait to see what happens!
Thanks!!!!! You're really gonna like part 4.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM   #38
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default Part 4: The Truth Comes Out

Many thanks to Komodo Jones for doing all of the corrections and making this readable!

Thanks PerfectlyImperfect, wedgiegirl290, Maleslave21, slutjuice, em52388, Slavegirlx, kinamar, and Pewdie for the feedback on Part 3!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It All Started With An E-mail
Part 4: The Truth Comes Out

Dear Sarah,

You have another Master? Well this is going to be fun because now you're gonna have two. The first thing I want you to do is lift up your dress so you're sitting bare bottom on the bus seat. Then, you have until we get to your stop to make yourself orgasm, but you can't touch your body at anytime. If you fail, you will get a punishment which I will e-mail to you later tonight. I really hope you can orgasm without your hands, because you will not like your punishment if you don't.

Love, your Master

Sarah was stunned. Then Sarah realized what she had to do. Sarah slowly lifted up her dress so she was sitting bare bottomed. Sarah looked out the window and realized that she had about five minutes until she was at her stop. Sarah started rubbing her clit on the seat going faster and faster with each passing moment. Then the bus driver, Nora, called her name.

"Sarah! It's your stop! Time to get off!" Nora yelled to her.

"Okay Nora! I'm coming!" Sarah yelled to her as she got up. "Bye Justin," Sarah said nervously.

"Bye Sarah. I'll be e-mailing you later." Justin told her, smirking.

"Bye Nora!" Sarah said as she got off the bus.

When Sarah got home she yelled to her mom, "MOM!!! I'M HOME!"

"Okay sweetie. Supper will be at five like usual," Sarah's mom said back.

Sarah looked at her watch. It was 3:28. "I have an hour and 32 minutes until supper. What should I do?" Sarah thinks to herself. "Oh crap. I have a punishment waiting. I wonder if my Master has sent it." Sarah worried.

Sarah ran up the stairs to her room. After she closed her door and threw her school bag on her bed, she turned on her computer and checked her e-mail. She saw another e-mail from [email protected] and opened it. It read,

Dear Sarah.

Your Master is very angry with you. Not only did you not complete the task I set for you, but you also broke the first rule I set for you saying that you may not tell anybody about our relationship. Now who did you tell you may ask? You told Justin, or me, but you didn't know it was me at the time. Even if you were supposed to tell the truth, you should have lied, but you didn't so you will get a punishment for that. You will also get a punishment for not completing the task I set for you on the bus. I mean, it's super easy to get an orgasm without touching yourself. Anyway, it is time for you to learn that you do not disobey your Master and to do everything that is asked of you. I have two tasks for you to do. They are,

1) E-mail me back in one e-mail stating all the rules I have set for you and what you think the punishment should be for breaking them.

2) E-mail me in a different e-mail stating what you think should be the two punishments that you should get for your disobedience. Make sure you are really specific.

I will be expecting two e-mails from you in two hours. If they are not here in two hours, you will be getting a punishment for every hour that they are late.

Just so you know, I am very strict. I don't take rule breaking easily. You will get severely punished for every rule that you break.

Love, your Master

Sarah read the e-mail over three times to make sure she read right. "John isn't my Master? Justin is? I was not expecting this!" Sarah thought to herself. She then checked to see what time the e-mail was sent. It was sent at 3:25. That means she had until 5:25 to send them. The time now was 3:35. She had an hour and 25 minutes until supper. Sarah realized that she had plenty of time until supper so she forgot about them and went on Facebook. Her crush was online! His name was Joey. She started chatting with him.

"Hey," Sarah typed.

"Hey," Joey typed back.

"What's up?" Sarah asked him.

"Not much. You?" Joey responded back a few minutes later.

"Not much. I'm bored." Sarah told him.

"So am I. Hey, Sarah? I can trust you right?" Joey asked her.

"Yes. Of course you can. What's up Joey?" Sarah said back, worried.

"Well, I like this girl, but I don't know how to tell her that I do. I really like her and I think she likes me. I've had a huge crush on her since the seventh grade," Joey typed back ten minutes later.

"Awwwww! That's soooooooooo sweet! Who is it?" Sarah typed back really fast.

"Well, I don't know how to put this." Joey typed back.

"Just say it. I won't tell anyone. I promise." Sarah said back, confidently.

"Well, it's you." Joey typed back really fast, then he went offline right away.

"Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!" Sarah screamed. "Joey likes me! Joey likes me! I'm my crush’s crush!" She yelled again.

Next thing she knew, her mom yelled for her.

"SARAH! SARAH! TIME FOR SUPPER!" Her mom yelled.

"COMING MOM!" Sarah yelled back, forgetting about the e-mails she was supposed to write in her excitement.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will Sarah remember before it's too late?
Will Sarah and Joey start dating?
What kind of punishments will Sarah get and how many?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-mail' to find out!

~REMEMBER: Green=Justin and Red=Sarah~

Old 06-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #39
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

whoa, I am surprised Justin is both masters. rofl. not really, but happy about how it went, her trying to cum on the bus, and .. damn, being so forgetful, boy shes going to get it.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #40
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
whoa, I am surprised Justin is both masters. rofl. not really, but happy about how it went, her trying to cum on the bus, and .. damn, being so forgetful, boy shes going to get it.
Lol Yes. She is going to get it. I wonder how many punishments she will get? Lol

Old 06-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #41
kinamar

and poor Sarah, getting all excited and forgetting to do as her Master ordered, Wonder what kind of punishments she will be getting, she really needs to learn how to not break the rules hehe!

Likes: Masturbation control and/or instructions, denial, underwear control, cross-dressing, hidden public cross-dressing

Dislikes: anal, spanking, bondage.

Limits: illegal, pee, scat, poop, cum eating, public,family, friends, diapers, messy, cam, pics
kinamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #42
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinamar View Post
and poor Sarah, getting all excited and forgetting to do as her Master ordered, Wonder what kind of punishments she will be getting, she really needs to learn how to not break the rules hehe!
Yes she did get excited! Wouldn't you? Lol And you'll just have to wait to see the punishments. And they will be good! How many punishments do ya think she'll have? Lol

Old 06-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #43
Pewdie

Another great chapter, was pretty surprised! Also, thanks for telling me the next chapter was out. (:

Feel free to send me hidden-public wedgie dares.

Pewdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #44
Tiden
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story so far. Keep up the good work!

Limits: cam, scat, face pics, anal, cumplay, crossdress
Tiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #45
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

Yay! Still very intresting
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, teen