Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-20-2012, 07:36 PM   #16
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

I didn't want to cheat you, just saying also excited, then we got those too short of posts un-allowed, so I have to write something else as well, Anyway, as of so far I really do like your story, it has a good base, and oo with a new twist already on its way. lol. sweetness. Glad you decided to write this. Peace and Respect. Knowledge should be free, Fuck the Police, I like drugs. And, Under the light with my hope of rebirth and salvation I bless you, With true happiness and a long life. Cause I am that good.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #17
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
I didn't want to cheat you, just saying also excited, then we got those too short of posts un-allowed, so I have to write something else as well, Anyway, as of so far I really do like your story, it has a good base, and oo with a new twist already on its way. lol. sweetness. Glad you decided to write this. Peace and Respect. Knowledge should be free, Fuck the Police, I like drugs. And, Under the light with my hope of rebirth and salvation I bless you, With true happiness and a long life. Cause I am that good.
Thanks!! Yes, there's already a twist. And a good one too. The next part should be up by tomorrow night at the latest. And yes, knowledge should be free! I like drugs too so your right. Fuck the damn police. I don't care! Thanks for the long life and happiness! You are that good! Lol

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:30 AM   #18
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is great. Looking forward to part 3.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #19
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
This is great. Looking forward to part 3.
Thanks! Part 3 should be up in the next few minutes!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

Old 06-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #20
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

anticipation! Snaps More invisible words! You have no idea how often I do this, rofl.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #21
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default Part 3: The Note

Many thanks to Komodo Jones for doing the editing!

Thanks Jake_NN_Bake, PerfectlyImperfect, zeke, and kmacroxs for your feedback on Part 2!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It All Started With An E-mail
Part 3: The Note

Little did she know that Justin, Sarah's most hated enemy, got everything on camera.

Everything went on like a first day of school usually would. Sarah and John had five classes together: Advanced English 9, Band, P.E., Family and Consumer Science (I'll call it FACS from now on) 9, and Chemistry. Sarah also made a new friend, Emily. Emily and Sarah had every class together so they would see each other every day. All of them had the same lunch period, including Justin to Sarah's disappointment. Sarah introduced John to Emily and they became friends too. The whole day was awesome except for the last period, Chemistry. Emily, John, and Sarah got seats right next to each other, with John in the middle and Sarah to the left of John and Emily to the right of John. The class was boring until the last 15 minutes of class when Justin, who was sitting next to Sarah, passed her a note. It read,

Hello Sarah.

I thought that it would be a very good idea for you to be really nice to me, considering I have a very embarrassing video of you. Let's just say that my locker is C-58, right next to yours. Let's also say that I saw you put something very interesting in locker C-56, or John's locker. Now, if you don't listen to every one of my demands, I will show everyone that video. Now I know that it's not that embarrassing, but I think a lot of people would really like to know why you would put your underwear in John's locker. At least I want to know. Here are my demands:

1) Tell me why you put your underwear in John's locker.

2) Tell me why you're not wearing any underwear right now.

3) Tell me why you chose to wear a dress and no underwear.

Oh and if I find out that you are lying, you will get punished.

Love, Justin

Sarah couldn't believe this. "What if Justin wants to be my Master too?" she asks herself. First John, now Justin. Could this get any worse? "Yes it could. They could find out about each other. They could join forces and use teamwork to make my life a living hell," she told herself. "I guess I will comply with whatever Justin and John want, so I don't completely lose control," she thought to herself. She started writing the note. After reading it over, changing a few things here and there, she handed it to Justin. It read,

Dear Justin,

I really don't know how you caught me doing that. I made sure that nobody was around. At least, I thought nobody was around. Anyway, I will listen to your demands.

1) I was told by my Master to put my underwear in locker C-56.

2) My Master told me to take the underwear, that I was wearing, off and put it in locker C-56.

3) Again, my Master told me to wear a dress or skirt today.

I promise you that I'm not lying and I can even show you the e-mail I got from him.

Love, Sarah

Sarah saw Justin read the note then laugh quietly to himself. Then he started writing a reply back to her. *Ring, Ring, Ring* The bell rang signaling the end of class. Sarah packed up her stuff and was about to leave when she heard her name being called.

"Sarah! Wait!" Justin yelled to her.

"What Justin? I have to catch a bus." Sarah told him, annoyed.

"I know. So do I. We ride the same bus. Remember?" Justin told her, smirking.

"Oh yeah. Well what do you want?" Sarah asked him.

"I wanted to give you this," Justin said as he handed Sarah a note.

"What is it?" Sarah asked him, confused.

"Just read it," Justin said as he walked away.

"Okay. Whatever." Sarah said aloud. Sarah got to her locker and made it on the bus just in time. She stared in horror as she saw the only available seat was the one next to Justin. She sat down and pulled out the note. It read,

Dear Sarah,

You have another Master? Well this is going to be fun because now you're gonna have two. The first thing I want you to do is..........

TO BE CONTINUED.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is Sarah's first task from Justin?
Will Sarah ever find out who her first Master is?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-mail' to find out!

~So it doesn't get confusing with the notes/e-mails, red is from Sarah, blue is from Justin, and green is from Sarah's first Master (yet to be revealed)~

Last edited by slutpup; 06-21-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #22
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

and green is from Sarah's first Master (yet to be revealed)~

I see no green chat?

But either way so far so good, now in even more anticipation for the next chapter, lolz. keep up the good work bro.

Old 06-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #23
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

This is a very good story, you are a truly talented writer. I hope you continue this story till the end.
P.S. pleasewrite more
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:39 PM   #24
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
anticipation! Snaps More invisible words! You have no idea how often I do this, rofl.
I hope you liked it! Hehe. I didn't even know you did that until I quoted you and I saw things written that were not there before. lmao

Quote:
and green is from Sarah's first Master (yet to be revealed)~

I see no green chat?

But either way so far so good, now in even more anticipation for the next chapter, lolz. keep up the good work bro.
The green is for future parts when all 3 of them will be talking at once. And thanks. I'm so glad you like it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiegirl290 View Post
This is a very good story, you are a truly talented writer. I hope you continue this story till the end.
P.S. pleasewrite more
Thank you!! I will. The next part should be up no later than Saturday.

Old 06-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #25
Maleslave21

Great story and great writing one of my new fav stories now

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:47 AM   #26
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

now this will be interesting! enemy master and best friend master! i hope John finds out about Justin!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:16 AM   #27
em52388

I suspect that it's all Justin. I'll keep my reasons to myself for the time being. But if I'm right we will know in due time.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #28
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
I suspect that it's all Justin. I'll keep my reasons to myself for the time being. But if I'm right we will know in due time.
I agree with you, John just seems so oblivious. If it's not all Justin though, I doubt John has anything to do with it.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #29
em52388

Quote:
I agree with you, John just seems so oblivious. If it's not all Justin though, I doubt John has anything to do with it.
I have evidence from the story so far that supports my suspicion I just don't want to bring it to light because I don't want to create any spoilers if I'm right.

On a note to the author this is a great story, and no matter what direction it takes I'm sure you will keep the excellent quality. Keep up the good work.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #30
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslave21 View Post
Great story and great writing one of my new fav stories now
Thanks! I'm glad to hear it's your favorite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
now this will be interesting! enemy master and best friend master! i hope John finds out about Justin!
You'll just have to wait and see. Lol

Quote:
Yes, we will know if you're right. It could possibly be the next part. Or it could be the part after that. Lol

Quote:
John does SEEM oblivous but don't you think that could be an act?

Quote:
I have evidence from the story so far that supports my suspicion I just don't want to bring it to light because I don't want to create any spoilers if I'm right.

On a note to the author this is a great story, and no matter what direction it takes I'm sure you will keep the excellent quality. Keep up the good work.
Thanks!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, teen