Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #451
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Take me," she said. "Take me spirit."

The man drew out his hard phallus and seized her by the hips, tearing her swimsuit aside and pushing into her, thrusting. She went limp in his arms and sagged back as he relentlessly pumped away. She moaned and cried, the bull-headed man standing in a pool of blood in the clearing. They both orgasmed at the same time, and he drew out of her, his condom-adorned dick the only thing spoiling the scene.

He picked her up as if she was as light as air, carrying her out from the clearing.

"What happened here?" Victor said behind us, now just in his speedos and also streaked with what looked like blood.

We filled him in and wandered across the clearing, asking him what had happened to him, but he declined to say. A light appeared in the distance, and we hurried on.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #452
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The light took us back to the rear of the mansion, where there were men and women dancing in a circle. Dressed in green leotards with pointy ears, they looked vaguely comical, but when they saw us, they stopped suddenly.

"Mortals, you have seen sights unfit for human eyes," one of the men said. "You must pay. Come with us."

They frog-marched us down a set of steps, pushing us into a cellar. I slipped on the wet floor, landing in an inch of slime, and Victor and Emma did similarly. The door locked behind us, and a faint green illumination grew brighter.

A ball of light appeared in the air, then a woman's face shone across onto the wall. She also had pointy ears, fine features and bare shoulders.

"You must atone," she said. "None are permitted to see the faerie folk. You must please me by showing how little you care for the vestments of the outerworld."

"I think she wants us to strip," Victor said.

"Mortal, you are correct," the woman said. "But not you, and not the girl. Her form pleases me and you are already rightly attired."

I pulled off my damp shirt and jeans, standing there in my speedos and a door swung open on the other side of the room. We gingerly waded through the gunk into the next room.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #453
John332
getDare Sweetheart

A hall of mirrors greeted us, with a sign encouraging us to split up. We did so, but Emma and I bumped into each other before finding a way out, abruptly dumping us in a long stone corridor. Sensing an opportunity, we hurried down it, taking the last door at the end and shutting it behind us.

Emma checked her phone

"They've done it!" she said, her face lighting up. "They've got all our pictures - actually, they've got all his pictures and videos. They've swept the place for USB drives, CDs, DVDs and everything else. They've hacked his system and erased everything from his online storage, reprogrammed his cameras and wiped most of the disks."

"That's incredible!" I said. "Who are they? How can they do this?"

"I'll tell you when we get out of here," she said. "They're just cleaning up, but they only need another half hour - and we're an hour out of London by train or more by car. They also found enough money to cover the job, from his extortion and blackmail - although they haven't been able to find the people it should go to. We're covered. Free! Come on, let's go."

We opened a creaky window out onto the grounds and climbed out, dropping awkwardly onto the grass at the front of the mansion. A warden in an Audley House uniform approached us with a torch.

"I'm sorry," he said. "You can't come this way. Please go back in and continue the tour via the door."

"We don't want to continue the tour," Emma said. "We'd like to leave please"

"Very well," he said. "If you're sure, I'll take you back to reception and call you a taxi."
Old 04-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #454
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We almost ran back to reception and picked up our clothes - I was shivering a bit as we got back, and glad to be back in a warm taxi. Emma had peeled out of her catsuit in reception, completely unembarrassed, and put on normal jeans, a top and trainers.

In the cab, she leant over and kissed me, her warm lips meeting mine. I pushed against her, kissing her back despite the cough of the taxi driver.

"Celebration party?" she said

I nodded, and pulled out my phone, dialling Charlotte's number.

"Now we're free," she said. "Victor won't bother us ever again - and he'll probably think twice about bothering anyone again - our team left enough evidence in there on the standard hard drives to incriminate him in other blackmail charges and called the police in to investigate. He's going to pay."

I sighed, quite relieved. "Now we can get on with the fun stuff," I said, as Charlotte picked up.

"I think I've got some champagne at home," Emma said. "And another catsuit. What do you think?"

I smiled. Much as I loved Audley House, it was a bit full on sometimes - and a threesome with Emma and Charlotte sounded like a much, much better offer.

- end -
Old 04-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #455
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks John, this has been an awesome story! If you ever get the urge to write more about Charlotte, Emma & Dave, I'd love to read it!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:36 PM   #456
Ice Shadow

Default asdf

aww it ended? i was hoping for more crossdressing
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #457
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

that was great. thanks for the taking the time to write this. it was a great read. Although, i would have liked to know what happened with Victor and see how pissed off he was when he found out HE'd been hacked!!!

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:53 PM   #458
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nicely done. Sad to see it end.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:55 PM   #459
avpr

I'm with Dareholic on this one. Thank you.

Likes: real life TorD games, CFNM, CMNM, over 18, low risk semi-public, teasing.
Limits: illegal, arrestable, full public, family, scat (shit), permanent scars, underage, anything visible on face or hands (I work with the public).

My favorite GetDare story right now: The Office Strip

"Enjoy TorD while you're young enough for it not to be seen as weird by everyone you know." - avpr
avpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #460
shola

Yep! I truly love this story.
Will you still continue it?
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #461
archie21
getDare Succubus

Have to admit the ending was a bit slushy but for all your efforts and work, I thank you for a wonderful story....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk