Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-20-2017, 04:11 AM   #1
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Default Extreme suspense (applicable to all hard dice dares)

Introduction
Main idea is splitting random event of dice rolling into several random events
Using it to easy dares is not fun much

How to construct dare

1. Prepare 6 options . At least one of them have to be bad.
2. Decide how many votes should be given for option to carry it out
3. Decide what shedule of rolling. Should player roll all dice 1-by-1 or 5 dices at evening, 5 at next morning and then as much as needed. (harder dares need more suspense)

How to do dare

1. Player roll dice many times (regarding shedule of dare). If number X rolled, it is vote of option X.
2. When option get enough number of voices, carry out that option

================================

Example

Options 1-5 - nothing
Option 6 - player can't sleep more than 2 hours without 10 minutes cornertime break for bext night
Roll till 3 votes.

Rolled number
2 4 5 4 2 1 6 4 => Option 4. Lucky can sleep well

Like to get: Easy teasing,
Hard limits to get: Friends, family, anything having long-term consequences.

Like to give: long dares, time-consuming dares, dare with dice and other random, creative dares, dares based on feedback, mental control making subs happy

Mind endurance counting challenge Boys vs. Girls
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bubuk for this post:
Old 03-21-2017, 01:26 PM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

In your example, a simple one, 1-5 are nothing. But 1 through 5 can be all different things. I suppose maybe they may have all different trigger levels as well.
Also
You stop when the first one is reached. I think it would be better to stop when a given number of votes have been cast. For instance if they all triggered at 3 perhaps the voter count might be six times three, 18. Then all 6 might be done, not likely. If you made it half that, 9, then at most 3 of the 6 might get done but maybe none of them. Somewhere in between would likely be best. Six times 2(trigger minis one) plus one (in our case 13) would make it so one would be done, but as many as four.

If you had a way of making the votes secret until the target was reached it would make it a grand game. The player would know with each roll that one of them may trigger. But not know if any were even close. It would not be difficult to write a program to do this.

Enough for now
dave

I
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to [email protected] for this post:
Old 03-24-2017, 03:45 AM   #3
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Quote:
For instance if they all triggered at 3 perhaps the voter count might be six times three, 18. Then all 6 might be done, not likely. If you made it half that, 9, then at most 3 of the 6 might get done but maybe none of them.
It would be more funny, but much harder to calculate probabilities. Your version can be used to trick sub into game by making his/her mis-estimate probability.

Quote:
If you had a way of making the votes secret until the target was reached it would make it a grand game. The player would know with each roll that one of them may trigger. But not know if any were even close. It would not be difficult to write a program to do this.
Every turn can be step to this or opposite direction, making game fun. So it still funny.

Better option is not giving player full information about task have to be done, but partial info to make sub tremble anticipating it

Like to get: Easy teasing,
Hard limits to get: Friends, family, anything having long-term consequences.

Like to give: long dares, time-consuming dares, dare with dice and other random, creative dares, dares based on feedback, mental control making subs happy

Mind endurance counting challenge Boys vs. Girls
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare constructior, new approach