Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 12:19 AM   #1
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
I can't believe it but... I did it: 95 minutes - 1 hour 35 minutes...
Please Sir, allow me to post it now.... I'll edit with my report as soon as possible....

Ok, here's my report. It took me ages to write it, and I know it's not so good, but it's my first one and....... ok, I shut up.

Yesterday.....
I saw this thread many times before, but I've never read it. 'Till now.
Never did cornertime before. I'm not interested in that.
And suddenly I think: "How does it feel like? Could I do it?"...
Sure, I can try. But, as I said, I never did it, so I start from the beginning: 5 minutes.
The position is uncomfortable: I have big breasts, and when I stand by the wall my nose remain about 8 cm away... I have to lean forward and bend my neck backward. I don't like it. Nope. Not at all.
After just a minute or so I think: "Why am I doing this?..." If I don't pay attention, breathing is enough to lift off my nose from the wall...
I could stop, right now. Probably I should.
I don't, and the alarm rings when I think I'm just half the way.
Weird.......

Today.....
I want to try again. 15 minutes, this time... can't be that bad.
The position is slightly different: now I touch the wall with my nose and my forehead. Better.
I still don't know why am I doing this. I don't like it. I'd rather spend some time tied to a chair, it would be more fun. After all, I'm not planning on doing the dare, right? I don't need any training.
Why on earth am I still here?... Already ten minutes, right?...
My alarm rings.
Definitely, I suck at estimate time.

And I want to try again. What, is it addictive?...
But I have no time, not now.
Maybe later........

Yep, I'd still like to try again. Perhaps 30 minutes?...
Perhaps.... 95?..............
No no no no.... I'm not thinking what I'm thinking... RIGHT????..... I mean, it would be only my third attempt, I can't....

Maybe I can't, but surely I'm doing it. I go to the bathroom, first - don't want this turn into a desperation dare... Timer... ok, pants down... Let's start.

First thing: I feel stupid. After all, there's no reason why I should do this so - again... Why?
I close my eyes and start to count my breath, but stop after a couple of minutes. Don't know why, but time seems longer, this way. Better let my thoughts run free...
Interesting thing: thinking about writing this report, I realize I'm thinking in english.
I wish I could write my thoughts: I'm absolutely sure I'll forget almost everything.
I try to stay still, but I can't. My skin itches, my shoulders aches, my feet goes a little numb... I have to move a little.
I want to know how much time is already passed, I want to drink some water...... I just want to do something else. It's not that I'm bored... yes, I am, but not exactly... I'm thinking about one thing or another, my mind is busy, so I'm not "bored", but I'm thinking I'm wasting my time. And for what?
Yes. I'm thinking to give up.
My shoulders now hurts, and so my right knee. I have to move my hands from behind my back and rest them on my hips. I'm sorry.
No, I'm annoyed. Where is the "acceptance"?... Definitely, I'm not a slave - nor even a submissive. I want this to end, but I decided to try doing the dare, and now I don't like the idea to fail.
Come on, damn timer... RING!!!....
My feet goes definitely numb, and my left ankle "crack". OUCH!.. It hurts... I have to move it a little, but I manage don't lose my balance so I can continue.
I'm almost done, right?... Er... I did start the timer, right?...
Sigh.
I've had enough. Stop. Now.
Come on, I'm tired. I'm literally yawning.
And then laugh, visualizing the face of an imaginary master at the sight of his supposed mortified slave... yawning. That slave is in troubles. Big troubles.
There's a little "ding" and I almost turn my head to check the timer. But my timer is on vibration, can't be.... I'm not done yet.
Wait... now! The timer!... Did i?.... I can't believe it!....

Ok, my legs and feet are completely stiff and refuse to obey, I can barely walk, I have to sit down, I'm lightheaded...
I'm happy.

I know, I didn't do it well. I moved too much. Still... I did it, somehow. I didn't give up.
Hope this means something.

Was it hard? Yes. The nerves in my shoulders still burns. Boring? Yes and no... a little of both.
I still don't like cornertime (I'll list as a punishment) and yet..... I could try it again.

Thank you, Sir.
Ok,... Wow!!
You did great.
You,... And others,.... please don't excuse yourself for the great contributions you do. You did a great time, you did a great report. Knowing english is your second lenaguage even makes it more impressive but also if english would have been your first language your report would have qualified for being great by great margins.
I appreciate the report, and i am sure all contributors (at least the ones who participated with the really long times) have read it with great attention.

It is brave that you have tried this without having donce cornertime before. It is quite smart to test short stretches before going for the real deal.

You had the same thought that others had during your short training times and also at the beginning of your "real deal". The why,... The concern whether you would make it,.... The thought that you could have done better things,... Calling yourself crazy.

Then in the middle you hade the thought that made me smile. "Wondering where the acceptance is". You did clearly read the other reports and read that in the middle some kind of pleasant "acceptance" phase kicks in. I can really feel how how you were standing there,.. Waiting for the acceptance phase to start, and then "wait a minute,.... That's not fair! I should have that phase! All had! Where is it! It's not fair! I waited for that!"
Anyway.
Yes indeed most people i know get to that phase. My pet has cornertime as a like (for the shorter times) because of that. It allows to "winddown". I cannot say why it did not reach you. Maybe you were expecting it too much. But also, maybe you are just different.
In the final phase you experience the same thing that all of the "longer time participants" experienced. Physical discomfort. Standing for such a long time is clearly something our body would like training for. It becomes a sport-excersize.
I guess this now belongs to this challenge.
No matter how you got through the first hour,... The end will be painfull. Fighting for a place in my signature, for eternal fame in this thread,.... Will be painfull.

So....
Great! Thanks for doing my dare! Thanks for the great report!
You are in my signature.
According to the newly announced rules your name will stay until the 125minutes will be done.

95 minutes has been done..... 100minutes is challenged!
One can claim and reserve the slot for a period of 72 hours.
If you announce i will think of you when you do it.
Suffer for me..........

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 02-19-2017 at 12:28 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 02-19-2017, 03:46 AM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
---- snip ----
According to the newly announced rules your name will stay until the 125minutes will be done.
Just a suggestion, instead of wiping the list and statting over at multiples of 30 minus 5, how about always showing the last, so many(3 to 5)? Maybe increasing the length of the list at each multiple of 30?

Or, sence you show the date if the stand, keep the entry there for (at least)the number of minutes stood, divided by 5, days? Ex: 100 minutes would be listed at least 20 days.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
Old 02-19-2017, 12:20 PM   #3
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Just a suggestion, instead of wiping the list and statting over at multiples of 30 minus 5, how about always showing the last, so many(3 to 5)? Maybe increasing the length of the list at each multiple of 30?

Or, sence you show the date if the stand, keep the entry there for (at least)the number of minutes stood, divided by 5, days? Ex: 100 minutes would be listed at least 20 days.
Thanks for the suggestions, but actually the thing was that the half hour transitions slots (30,60,90,120) became more attractive then the others. So,.. The new signature rule gives some incentive for the other slots.

Apart from that,.. I plan to publish a nice overview and graph of how all this went within a few weeks (i foresee i will have some extra time next week).

So,.. Stilll... The nice round 100minute challenge is waiting to be claimed......

Old 02-19-2017, 01:48 PM   #4
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

If no one does 100 minutes in the next 3 days, I will. BUT I want others to really try it first.
Old 02-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #5
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
If no one does 100 minutes in the next 3 days, I will. BUT I want others to really try it first.
Mhhh... That brings you in a similar position as my pet a week ago.
Anybody that will go before you will effectively cranck up your time .

Old 02-19-2017, 02:24 PM   #6
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Anybody that will go before you will effectively crank up your time .
Yes, it is a traidoff. I am glad that she is waiting for the good of the group/thread. She is giving a better opportunity to some unknown person to jump in. Others before yourself gets my praise.

Saying that she wants to wait a given time also puts some pressure on anyone just thinking about it. Should I go now? Should I watch more? If I go now it won't be any easier, right? There is no better time than today if you are going to do it at all.

To anyone thinking about joining: Even if you can't schedule it for a few more days, even a week or so, say so. Maybe you want to go during lent? It is likely that those who have stood, like myself, will wait for you. You would just have to worry about another new person like you bumping you up a notch. Think about it. But not too long.
dave
Old 02-21-2017, 05:10 AM   #7
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Mhhhh.... Although i like you to go for the 100,
I actually hope that 2 others will claim before you such that you get forced to 110 minutes.....

It will be hard... Painfull.... Boring...

Old 02-22-2017, 10:30 AM   #8
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Mhhh.. it clearly gets hard.
Nobody that likes to push this nice lady to a longer time?

I nice thing to think about..... For 100 minutes.....

Old 02-22-2017, 11:19 AM   #9
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

I have been asked to do this task. I would list her name if she wanted me too. I will be doing it on Sunday as my first day with free time and privacy. I will do 120 minutes. I was supposed to do this last month, but could not make it happen. 2 hours won't set a personal record, but it is pretty long. My only worry is I have been trying to drink a gallon of water a day. I have to drive 5 or 6 hours before and may miss my water goal,and I don't want the water to be a distraction.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

Old 02-22-2017, 11:53 PM   #10
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt31415926 View Post
I have been asked to do this task. I would list her name if she wanted me too. I will be doing it on Sunday as my first day with free time and privacy. I will do 120 minutes. I was supposed to do this last month, but could not make it happen. 2 hours won't set a personal record, but it is pretty long. My only worry is I have been trying to drink a gallon of water a day. I have to drive 5 or 6 hours before and may miss my water goal,and I don't want the water to be a distraction.
Thanks.
However.......
i cannot allow you to do 120 minutes for this thread now
(you can do, but not for this thread).

For this thread you must do 5 minutes more than your predecessor.
Next contribution needs to be 100 minutes. Not less, not more.

Old 02-23-2017, 01:18 PM   #11
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
4 days have past......
It's time to stick to your promise.
100 long, painful, boring minutes.

You are on my mind.

Old 02-25-2017, 02:07 AM   #12
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
4 days have past......
It's time to stick to your promise.
100 long, painful, boring minutes.
You are on my mind.
Sorry I have not checked in on getdare. I have a bad memory. I did do it,
SO I did do it. Finally.

I did more, I did 100 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
I turned on the timer for 110 minutes (I added 10 extra minutes as a little punishment for myself. So when I think my time is up I can either stay until I hear the beep or I could leave at what I think of the 100 minute mark and risk re doing it for this thread.)
I pulled my pants down, for that added humiliation.
Started the timer and instantly put my nose to the corner and hands on my back.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Excited to do it again. I've been trying to push myself lately. I don't know why, but doing corner time is always hard especially with ADHD so I do feel accomplished when I do long times. If I fail, I feel really bad, give myself time to recover and try again. Because it bloody sucks. So I wasn't in a bad state of mind starting. 100 is a 3 digit number so I was more excited this time around than the last times.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
Its crazy to think that the middle of the corner time WAS ALMOST AN HOUR IN!
I am so bad with time so what I think was around 50 minutes in (but I have no way of knowing) was where I got those thoughts that made me worry.
What was that noise? Is my roommate home? Was my sister visiting? If so, did I lock the door? DID I SHUT THE DOOR? When did I last eat? (I need to watch my blood sugar because sometimes I don't feel low and will collapse) Did I turn the tv off?
The aching in my feet were starting to set in. I hate having my hands behind my back, should I just let them fall to my side? If I stay like this longer, I risk jerking my hands to stay behind my back when it begins to slip and just hurt my shoulders more. Or I could always pretend like it was behind my back the whole time? No. Because thats cheating. That isn't fair. Keep them behind your back, Katherine. You gotta do this. I had to tell myself constantly. I hated this. I really did but for making you wait longer than 3 days, I feel bad and therefore I MUST. This is why I also added the extra time for me
I am bored. Out of my mind. I am a writer, I have published a few things. I have that imagination so it shouldn't be hard for me to think of something in my head, right? But isn't the whole point to be bored? Yes. It is. So I can't do that. Plus I was always silently listening hoping every noise I heard was just my cats knocking stuff over and not my roommate or my sister coming to visit like she randomly does.
I was ready to cry. Not that I was sad, I was just so bored.
I was thinking about some other people in this thread and their reports. I thought how dave actually took notes right after.
Maybe I should do that? Maybe it will improve my report quality? (I am always working to improve my writing)
Should I sit? No. You did that last time and only because you were on your feet all day that day. You had the day off and had been in bed. You can withstand Katherine. I started thinking about how I sometimes talk to myself like that, like in third person. It reminded me all the pet names my old masters/doms use to call me. There was the sweet names like snow bunny, foxy, etc. But there was also those dirty names. Which did I like better? I never had a preference thinking about it. I guess it depended on the mood and setting.
The thing that really pushed me through was knowing someone will top my time. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, may not be for even another month but one day.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I regretted telling myself to not sit and to keep my hands behind my back the whole time. I cried a tiny bit because of just standing up, still, bored, etc. Stop making promises, Katherine. All you do is just make stupid promises in which puts you in situations like these.
I was tired aswell. It was getting late and I was ready to hit the sack. Glad I am a little happy I do not have a dom right now. I can be a little defiant and if they knew how much I hated corner time but loved to please, I would always be in the corner. I giggled at that thought. Though sometimes it is lonely and I do wish I could find someone to guide me a bit and for me to call my dom, I am just lucky I don't have one at this second. I had to keep talking to myself so I didn't look over at the timer. No one would know if I did but then if I didn't say that in the report, its cheating in a sense, right? And that takes away the painful boring point of this corner time.
Is the 100 minutes up? Do I risk checking now and maybe redoing the whole thing as a punishment, this time with the alarm set to 101? OR do I just wait it out. I didn't think of what I would do when the time came to it. I settled on waiting, which I think was a good thing. I am pretty sure if I left my spot, I would have had to re do it ALL OVER AGAIN.
When will this dagum time end? I laughed at myself for saying this. My friends down south say that and I guess skyping them made me start saying it here and there. I was in pain. Pain from being tired. I did not hurt myself or anything, just the ache in my feet, shoulders, neck, I hated it. I really did hate this.
Beep. Beep.
Did I? Was that? Could it be? Did I last in position? Yes. I did. I got up and went to my bed to relax. I did it, my 3rd attempt.

(If you want to know about the first 2, I can go into detail about them but in short, first time I couldn't sit still and 2nd time I looked at the clock and wanted to scream at myself. So I got up and left the position. I was doing well in those times. First time I got up at like 20 minutes in, second time I looked at like 87 minutes in.)

In short, I did 100 minutes. (the last ten minutes was just a little something I felt I should do for being late in like ALL my reports. THEREFORE THE last 10 minutes of my time, was not for this thread. think of it like I did 100 minutes and a 10 minute corner time, the 10 minute just happened to be right after the corner time I did for this thread.)

Next person does 105 minutes, right?
The following 3 users say Thank You to kay878 for this post:
Old 02-25-2017, 11:09 AM   #13
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sorry I have not checked in on getdare. I have a bad memory. I did do it,
SO I did do it. Finally.

I did more, I did 100 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
I turned on the timer for 110 minutes (I added 10 extra minutes as a little punishment for myself. So when I think my time is up I can either stay until I hear the beep or I could leave at what I think of the 100 minute mark and risk re doing it for this thread.)
I pulled my pants down, for that added humiliation.
Started the timer and instantly put my nose to the corner and hands on my back.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Excited to do it again. I've been trying to push myself lately. I don't know why, but doing corner time is always hard especially with ADHD so I do feel accomplished when I do long times. If I fail, I feel really bad, give myself time to recover and try again. Because it bloody sucks. So I wasn't in a bad state of mind starting. 100 is a 3 digit number so I was more excited this time around than the last times.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
Its crazy to think that the middle of the corner time WAS ALMOST AN HOUR IN!
I am so bad with time so what I think was around 50 minutes in (but I have no way of knowing) was where I got those thoughts that made me worry.
What was that noise? Is my roommate home? Was my sister visiting? If so, did I lock the door? DID I SHUT THE DOOR? When did I last eat? (I need to watch my blood sugar because sometimes I don't feel low and will collapse) Did I turn the tv off?
The aching in my feet were starting to set in. I hate having my hands behind my back, should I just let them fall to my side? If I stay like this longer, I risk jerking my hands to stay behind my back when it begins to slip and just hurt my shoulders more. Or I could always pretend like it was behind my back the whole time? No. Because thats cheating. That isn't fair. Keep them behind your back, Katherine. You gotta do this. I had to tell myself constantly. I hated this. I really did but for making you wait longer than 3 days, I feel bad and therefore I MUST. This is why I also added the extra time for me
I am bored. Out of my mind. I am a writer, I have published a few things. I have that imagination so it shouldn't be hard for me to think of something in my head, right? But isn't the whole point to be bored? Yes. It is. So I can't do that. Plus I was always silently listening hoping every noise I heard was just my cats knocking stuff over and not my roommate or my sister coming to visit like she randomly does.
I was ready to cry. Not that I was sad, I was just so bored.
I was thinking about some other people in this thread and their reports. I thought how dave actually took notes right after.
Maybe I should do that? Maybe it will improve my report quality? (I am always working to improve my writing)
Should I sit? No. You did that last time and only because you were on your feet all day that day. You had the day off and had been in bed. You can withstand Katherine. I started thinking about how I sometimes talk to myself like that, like in third person. It reminded me all the pet names my old masters/doms use to call me. There was the sweet names like snow bunny, foxy, etc. But there was also those dirty names. Which did I like better? I never had a preference thinking about it. I guess it depended on the mood and setting.
The thing that really pushed me through was knowing someone will top my time. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, may not be for even another month but one day.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I regretted telling myself to not sit and to keep my hands behind my back the whole time. I cried a tiny bit because of just standing up, still, bored, etc. Stop making promises, Katherine. All you do is just make stupid promises in which puts you in situations like these.
I was tired aswell. It was getting late and I was ready to hit the sack. Glad I am a little happy I do not have a dom right now. I can be a little defiant and if they knew how much I hated corner time but loved to please, I would always be in the corner. I giggled at that thought. Though sometimes it is lonely and I do wish I could find someone to guide me a bit and for me to call my dom, I am just lucky I don't have one at this second. I had to keep talking to myself so I didn't look over at the timer. No one would know if I did but then if I didn't say that in the report, its cheating in a sense, right? And that takes away the painful boring point of this corner time.
Is the 100 minutes up? Do I risk checking now and maybe redoing the whole thing as a punishment, this time with the alarm set to 101? OR do I just wait it out. I didn't think of what I would do when the time came to it. I settled on waiting, which I think was a good thing. I am pretty sure if I left my spot, I would have had to re do it ALL OVER AGAIN.
When will this dagum time end? I laughed at myself for saying this. My friends down south say that and I guess skyping them made me start saying it here and there. I was in pain. Pain from being tired. I did not hurt myself or anything, just the ache in my feet, shoulders, neck, I hated it. I really did hate this.
Beep. Beep.
Did I? Was that? Could it be? Did I last in position? Yes. I did. I got up and went to my bed to relax. I did it, my 3rd attempt.

(If you want to know about the first 2, I can go into detail about them but in short, first time I couldn't sit still and 2nd time I looked at the clock and wanted to scream at myself. So I got up and left the position. I was doing well in those times. First time I got up at like 20 minutes in, second time I looked at like 87 minutes in.)

In short, I did 100 minutes. (the last ten minutes was just a little something I felt I should do for being late in like ALL my reports. THEREFORE THE last 10 minutes of my time, was not for this thread. think of it like I did 100 minutes and a 10 minute corner time, the 10 minute just happened to be right after the corner time I did for this thread.)

Next person does 105 minutes, right?
Thanks,.. Thanks,.. Thanks!!
For starters,.. your report is magnificent! I loved every word from it. I found it very arrousing! Sure qualifying to be a fricking hot report!

Thanks for doing cornertime for me!
Your start does not surprise me. You are clearly eager to follow this thread. Eager to read contributions from others. It is clear you want to be part of the group that did the "harder times". You want to be proud, you were excited that you could retrieve your pole-postion.

Your report of the middle of your time is simply amazing. You describe it soo lively. I could "feel" your emotions. the boredom, the worries, the insecurities, all little sounds. It is a long part (well,... you had plenty of time to "have" the thoughts ) it does justice to the rush of emotions that you did experience. Wow,.. you had a rollercoaster!
It is funny that "knowing someone will beat your time" actually motivated you! It is true (I hope),... I don't expect times to be beaten very often. But the intended beauty of this thread is "that it happens some day". A devious plot.

And true... the end-phase is just hard. Hard hard fricking hard. It belongs to the challenge. Starting excited, ending in pain. Thank you for sharing some ponderings about "not having a dom". These "end of time ponderings" i guess come directly from the heart.
Finally the beep. Oh yes you hated it... but you are on top!

Thanks for doing cornertime for me.
Thanks for writing this beauty of a report.
To be honest i am getting really proud at all of you!! All of the latest reports are of superb quality!

Soooo.... 100 minutes has been done. 105 minutes is challenged.

Last edited by sir sam; 02-25-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk