Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2012, 09:16 AM   #631
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Nice.

Well I think it was a bad idea to tell the group that she didn't wants to have bugs down there. She can still use 2 bugs and now she knows where to place them.

Waiting for more.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #632
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

Feel she said too much.
Waiting for more.
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #633
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback (17 different comments in 24 hours) reaching the target for a new part a day early.

So here it is ....

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Believe me you don’t want to miss this!

What will Dani’s answers be?

Find out now in ……

PART 36 (312 Parts in total)

"Right then are you going to be brave enough to answer question 3, or will I be able to punish you more severely" sniggered Amber.

Dani quickly blurted out "please be kind, just gimme a few seconds to think how to answer"

"Well the longer it takes, the longer I have to think which bugs I'm going to use and where they will be going" came a teasing reply from Amber as she ushered Dani to hurriedly give her answer.

"The worst dare I have received" started Dani before again pausing to think it out fully, she had done quite a lot of dares in the recent weeks, many of which everyone knew about, some less so.

Eventually Dani realised she wouldn't be able to deny one of the dares she had been given away from any strip poker evening was the worst. However how could she tell the players this without revealing another secret? Thank goodness Kate won't find out, thought Dani as she began her tale. "The worst dare I have recieved was performed several years ago with Kate.

"Who's Kate" asked Amber trying to act all sweet and innocent.

"Kate was the one girl I could do or share anything with" replied Dani avoiding the initial question she had started to answer.

"Oh you mean like a lover" asked Amber.

"Yea I suppose you could call it like that" replied Dani before relaxing again and starting to tell the story.

"Many moons ago we both set a sort of bet. We both said we had a stronger mind than the other and we were braver than them. So we bet that we could withstand more pain. We started out with 2 minutes to apply pain to the other this alternated between the two of us and at first they were very easy stuff. However as we both could withstand this we moved on to more extreme things and the pain soon built up. I was determined not to let Kate prove she was stronger than I was so I went through with all she could throw at me" gabbled Dani in a rush to get things of her chest.

"So what sorts of pain did you put each other in" asked Lucy quite curious and knowing it must have been something quite serious to top all the events that had unfolded during the strip poker games.

Dani blushed hoping she would have already said enough to answer the first part of her question. "Well all sorts of weird things" she answered.

Feeling the group staring at her she finally blurted out "Ice cubes inside us, was one"

"Surely ice cubes in your mouth wasn't the most extreme dare you have done" laughed David.

"Not in our mouths, you nit twit, inside our other lips, but there were other stuff that were worse than that" replied Dani.

"Oh tell us more" several members yelled.

Dani froze not really wanting to tell the players, as she was scared they may use the same treatment in future dares., "Icy hot" she finally whispered.

"Oh isn't that the stuff that burns a little and gives you satisfaction" Brian asked a little unsure of what icy hot actually was.

"Yea that's the stuff' we dared each other to put some on our private lips"

"OMG, you kinky bitch, we will have to ask Kate more about this when we see her" Adam blurted out.

"Well thank goodness she no longer lives around here and you will probably have a long wait before seeing her" Dani finished before asking John "Did you manage to get hold of her, you said you might be able to get her phone number or something"

"I'm afraid our parents had an argument with her farther and they no longer speak, When I asked my dad last night he said she was moving to a larger house somewhere" John lied through his back teeth hoping that Dani would go along with all that he said and that the surprise the very next day would be even more enjoyable.

"Now where we're we! "Arrrr yes Dani was about to answer the second part of her question" John said, instructing Dani to continue.

After having plenty of time to think about the different dares people had gone through Dani answered "Even though i have fantasised about the dare Amber had recieved last night I would have hated it to have happened to me other than that, I think the one that the boys had, eating all of that gross stuff" she finished off saying with a violent shudder. "I am therefore glad that I haven't had to do all of Amber's dares"

"Is there anything you would have done differently if you did it again." asked John

Realising that it was the last part of her question Dani chuckled before answering, "If I could change something it would be .............

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

What would Dani change?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

Following part has option to gain stars – stay tuned

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #634
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, a good Chapter. There's clearly something Dani's holding back on...
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #635
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks Rachie! Awsome!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #636
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Ooooh Kate's cropped up again loved it as always Rachie, can't wait for more
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #637
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Looking forward to next part and puzzle
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #638
soccerninja

Great chapter!!! More! More!
Old 02-02-2012, 06:09 AM   #639
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Thanks to 12356416513a for extensive feedback and glad you are enjoying all the events that have been wrtten about.
thank you for write such a great story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
"The worst dare I have recieved was performed several years ago with Kate.

[...]

"Many moons ago we both set a sort of bet. We both said we had a stronger mind than the other and we were braver than them. So we bet that we could withstand more pain.
Why are they doing such a bet ? When I spend time with my friends we don make bets like that. It's kinda like, "hey I bet I can withstand more pain then you" "Oh really?" and then they start hurting each other.

This is what I had to think of

Dani and Kate in a room hurting each other untill one of them gives up lol.

By the way, who won the bet?

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #640
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Look forward to reading more. Pain dare was an interesting read yet surprised
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #641
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

This is getting very exciting!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:30 AM   #642
blue eyes

Looking very interesting indeed.
blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #643
Cute emma
getDare Sweetheart

Well detailed part, but she may be sorry for telling the group
Cute emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #644
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

EARN YOUR STARS SEE THE END OF THE PART FOR DETAILS

What is the last part of Dani’s answer?

Where will the creatures be place?

Find out now in ……..

PART 37a (313 Parts in total)

Realising that it was the final part of her question Dani chuckled before answering, "If I could change anything it would be to have chosen to wear underwear tonight"

The players laughed at this, realising exactly what Dani was meaning.

"Right then I think it's time for the final 2 creatures to be placed before we can move on too the other event" ordered John.

What other event, Amber wondered hoping nothing else bad could happen to her.

"Dani, would you like the blindfold to be put back on" asked David still holding it"

Totally forgetting about this Dani answered "No I think I’ll be ok, just get this horrible thing over with"

Debating what creatures she should use Amber asked the room.

"Slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails coz that's what little sluts are made of" laughed Mark.

"No I'm made from Sugar and spice and all things nice" replied Dani

"Yea right" several members chuckled.

Reaching for the tweezers Amber grabbed a nice juicy worm and started waving it in front of Dani's face.

Dani fixed her eyes on the worm, hoping and praying for Amber to be kind.

Sneakily Amber scooped up the slippery slug and chucked it at Dani's pubic area.

Hitting her like a wet fish Dani screamed "Yeee yuck" in a high pitch squeal.

One down, one to go, Amber thought as she held the worm between Dani's cheeks. I wonder how she will like a worm wriggling around her ass, she chuckled.

A click was heard as John set the timer indicating to Dani that the mayhem would soon be over.

"3 minutes to go" John yelled to both Mark and Dani.

Feeling the dirty creatures on her body Dani shuddered one final time before closing her eyes and trying to imagine she was in a different world.

The final 3 minutes were the longest of their life's before John finally said that the dare was over.

For the first time Dan felt grateful that she wasn't wearing any underwear, as the group had nothing to blackmail her with unlike what they had done to Sarah and Amber earlier that evening.

"You may step out of the baths and get redressed" John instructed. The second that John had finished his sentence Dani leapt out of the cream bath and seemed to run to her clothes. Thankful they were still where she had left them on the floor of the creepy mansion she got redressed in record time, wiping any traces of the gooey creatures from her now stained body.

"What's next?" Sarah asked as she again felt a shiver cross her body.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, just keep talking amongst yourself" said john as he disappeared out of the room once again.

"Oh I wonder where John is going?" Brian asked in a mysterious way.

While waiting to find out the 9 remaining friends chatted. "I bet I know a funnier joke than you" boasted Mark.

"Stop boasting, all your jokes are shit?" teased Amber.

"Why don't we all tell our favourite joke and see what everyone thinks?" suggested Adam believing it would be a good way to pass the time.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Now that the creepy dare has finished what exciting events will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

EARN YOUR STARS -- What is the funniest joke you know? Stars will be awarded.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #645
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Three couples got married and spent their honeymoons at the same hotel, where they were all attended to by Adam the Bellboy.

The first man married a nurse.

Adam showed them to their room, all the while thinking to himself, "Lucky guy! Nurses are known to be hot to trot."

The second man married a telephone operator.

Adam showed them to their room, while thinking to himself, "Wow, he's one lucky dude. Telephone operators have such sexy voices and once you pop that top button.. Va-voom."

The third man married a school teacher.

Adam showed them to their room and thought to himself, "Poor sap. She may be pretty, but teachers are way too frigid."

At 5:30 the following morning, Adam reported to work. He expected the teacher's husband to call for breakfast any minute, but was sure the other two wouldn't call until much later in the day.

The phone rang at 6 a.m. and it was the nurse's husband wanting breakfast. Adam took breakfast up to the room and when the husband opened the door, Adam stepped back in shock. The man's pajamas were still pressed and his hair nicely combed.

"Sir, what happened?" asked Adam. "You married a nurse."

"Son, don't ever marry a nurse," the man sourly replied. "All I heard last night was her nagging voice saying, 'You're not sanitary, you're not sanitary'."

The phone rang again at 6:30 a.m. and this time it was the telephone operator's husband calling for breakfast. Adam took it to the room as quickly as possible. When the man opened the door, Adam stepped back in shock. The man's hair was neatly combed and his pajamas nicely pressed.

"What happened?" Adam asked with surprise. "Telephone operators as supposed to be as sexy as their voices."

"Son, don't ever marry a telephone operator," the man groaned. "All I heard last night was her nasal voice saying, 'Your three minutes are up, your three minutes are up'."

Adam returned to his desk, sure that the teacher's husband would be calling at any moment.

Finally, at 4 p.m., the teacher's husband called for breakfast.

Adam couldn't believe it, but quickly took the breakfast to the couple's room. When the man opened the door, Adam stepped back in shock. The man was wearing only a pair of boxers, his hair was a mess, and there were scratches all over his chest, arms and legs.

"My goodness sir, what happened to you?" Adam asked, fearing the worst. "Did you have a fight?"

The man, grinning from ear to ear, happily replied, "No. Son, when you marry be sure it's to a school teacher. All I heard last night was her sexy, smooth voice saying, 'We're going to do this over, and over, and over again, until we get it right'."

I love telling this one as I know a telephone operator, nurse and a school teacher

Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist