Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-11-2016, 09:17 AM   #1
annaschmidt86

Send a message via Yahoo to annaschmidt86
Default Cologne - a very short story for the new year

Don't blame me. You entered this part of the forum, so pretty sick content may appear. This is on my mind since the first of january and was buildt by my sick mind after hearing about something that has happened on new year's eve 2015 in Cologne and is all over the news here now.
I know, you might find this sick, especially if you follow the news, but hey - "R18: Mature Stories", remember

I think I had to get this down to paper and out of my mind before I can continue on my main story with more concentration
This here might not be all that well written, but hey - what do you expect, considering that this has been the result of my lunch break?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline's phone was beeping with a message from her best friend Emma.
'This is horrible here! Don't come to the central train station! I have been groped by strangers! The police is overwhelmed. There are other women who have been molested here. We are heading home!'

Gears were clicking in Caroline's brain. Instantly she knew what she would do. 'God! I'm so sick' she thought a little later as she finished changing her clothes and headed out of her apartment to hurry to the subway. She literally ran down the escalator to make sure she would be on time for the next subway train to arrive.
It didn't take her long to arrive at her desired destination, where she got out and straightened herself. Yes – she would be able to do this. She was well prepared. She was wearing a pleated red tartan skirt that was rather short, just barely cupping her ass cheeks, an almost transparent black shirt, a black jeans jacket that left her midriff free and pantyhose – crotchless of course. She knew she would be freezing again as soon as she would leave the station, but she didn't care. She had a goal to achieve.

She exited the public bathroom where she had hid her purse with money, phone, subway ticket and keys. She had her own secret hiding spot there, she used for certain... games... from time to time. Ten more steps and she was outside.
The first pair of eyes flew to her as she was making her way over the station forecourt. It didn't take long for Caroline to find what she was looking for. A group of men. Foreign looking, somewhere in their mid twenties to mid thirties. She had set where she wanted to walk and off she went.

Three minutes later, it was first stares as she was almost in the middle of the group. It must have been about 50 men. All strangers, looking with lust in their eyes... then she felt the first hand on her ass. Over the skirt, but soon joined by a second hand. She tried to continue walking as good as it was possible, while she popped open two buttons of her jacket.
The men were closing around her and fear shot through her, along with the thrill she was looking for. One of the hands on her ass had moved under her skirt and was groping her butt pretty openly now. One more button of her jacket opened.

She didn't understand the men who were speaking Arabic amongst each other, but she didn't need to. It was clear, where this was going as she felt the first hand on her bare and hairless pussy.
The guy who had touched her pussy must have told some others because soon her pussy was groped by a whole bunch of strangers and she opened the two left buttons of her jacket.

By now she must have been in this cluster of strangers for about fifteen minutes, heavily groped, as she heard under her pumping heartbeat, how the thin material of her shirt was torn by a very muscular stranger, who literally ripped her shirt in pieces, leaving her upper body naked besides the jacket she was still wearing but her flat boobs got groped as well.
Not long after that she saw the first cock been taken out of pants and she was pushed to her knees. Not that she expected or wanted nice treatment but it still took her by surprise, as her head was pushed towards the hard, fleshy shaft. Her mouth opened slightly and the pressure at the back of her head increased further, growing violent until she had deep throated the cock under caughs.

'They must have seen what is written on my lower back by now' Caroline thought right before she felt how her hips were pulled upwards and another cock was unceremonially shoved into her ass. The guy at her ass wasn't gentle at all and she screamed onto the cock in her mouth, which was just exploding right in that moment, flooding her mouth with so much cum that it came out of her nostrils.
A sharp slap on her ass and something that sounded like “ACHIRA!” was in the center of Caroline's mind right before she had the opportunity to look around and saw that ALL the men who were surrounding her had their cocks out and waiting.
'This will be a long night' Caroline thought before another cock forced it's way down her throat.

It was almost 2 AM as Caroline passed a couple of police officers on her way back to the public bathroom. Her ripped shirt was gone, her jacked was stained and her pussy and jaw were sore. Not as much as her asshole though. As she passed the mirrors in the washroom, she saw her face for the first time in hours...
She looked thoroughly fucked. There were traces of cum on her face and on her hair. Her cheeks had been slapped hard and they were still red from it. She didn't allow herself a even little cleaning and instead proceeded to the bathroom stalls. She had to do one more thing and then retrieve her purse.

Inside the stall she took out her phone, starting the app she was using for such activities. She didn't go into details, but explained enough to give the other person a bit of information. The next minutes she had to wait and it turned out it would take a little more than 16 minutes of psychological torture before she received the instructions...

'Unlock your bathroom stall before you undress. Throw your clothes on the floor. The pantyhose you hang over the door of your stall.
Then you will get all the cum that is left in your pussy and ass out and eat it.
Afterwards, sit on the toilet, spread your legs and edge with your eyes open facing the door.
After you have edged, you may finally pee. On your clothes.
When you are finished, you may put them on again and go home.
Have fun, slut ;-)

Kisses, Jessie'

Caroline unlocked the door of her stall with shaking hands and began to peel off her clothes. She would be so utterly humiliated by the end of this night...
As she had hung her pantyhose over the door, so it would be seen by anybody entering the bathroom, and had begun eating the cum she could dig out of herself she already couldn't wait for her next adventure...

-END-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
annaschmidt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to annaschmidt86 for this post:
Old 01-11-2016, 11:55 AM   #2
MasterTom95

Quite different from your other story
MasterTom95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 12:53 PM   #3
annaschmidt86

Send a message via Yahoo to annaschmidt86

I'm sorry if you didn't like it, but it is in both cases the "happy, voluntary slut" theme
annaschmidt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:33 AM   #4
MasterTom95

I didn't say I didn't like it
It's just that the action here develops a lot faster than you would expect.
MasterTom95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk