Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

Greetings,

I've been a member for awhile now but haven't been very active the past few months since it seems there are a multitude of male "slaves" around here so I figured i would just get lost in the mix. This is my first try at posting a story so bear with me please and have some patience. If it isn't for you then just move along and keep your nasty comments to yourself

Some quick "character" background and then I will get on to part 1 of the true story that happened to me about a year ago. I am writing it from memory and when I have time so again....patience would be appreciated!

Justin (me)- masculine on the outside but definitely submissive on the inside. 5'11 athletic build, short brown hair,(pic in avatar) 8 inches cut, served real time Mistress (Jennifer) on weekends.

Mistress Jennifer- 5'7 blonde, 34b breasts, incredibly toned legs, neatly trimmed pussy, strict but caring, playful personality and quite the imagination!

Dan- 6'1 curly blonde hair, skinnier build, 6 inches cut, was serving under Mistress Megan full time as her live in slave

Mistress Megan-5'9 brunette, 36c breasts, long tanned legs, shaved pussy, strong with a mean streak, friends with Mistress Jennifer since high school

That's all for the brief looks, attitudes, etc. Never met Dan or Mistress Megan before that day.

So now that the boring stuff is out of the way I will get onto the Slave Olympics in the next thread! A pretty creative all weekend event where the slaves completed a variety of events in order to prove who was the ultimate slave!
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to fitslave123 for this post:
Old 02-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics Part 1

Mistress Jennifer had invited me over on friday at 5:00 and I was told to strip as soon as i entered her house which was customary for my visits. I was surprised to see another gorgeous Mistress in a sexy outfit and naked slave as I entered the living room.

" Kneel slave, and wait for instructions," said Miss Jen in her favorite red outfit and I complied without hesitation.

"I want to introduce you to Miss Megan and her slave Dan." Jenn stated. I crawled to Miss Megan and kissed her on each bare foot to show respect. "This weekend we will be holding the slave olympics where the best slave wins and will be rewarded while the loser suffers a fate that was carefully arranged by myself and Miss Megan.

I wasn't sure what to think at this point. I have known Mistress Jennifer and so far our sessions have been solo and definitely private. Now seeing another Mistress/slave couple and video cameras mounted around the room made me a bit anxious. I looked over at Dan and he was turning red as he kneeled in anticipation for what was coming. I don't consider myself bi-sexual but for some reason kneeling and waiting for instructions made my cock grow uncontrollably. I love to be naked but the thought of being naked in front of another Mistress and another naked slave made me extremely horny.

"First event: Face Sit/Ball Hit"
" This event begins with the opposite Mistress sitting with their bare pussy directly over the slaves face while the slave is restrained on his back. It is the slaves responsiblity to force 2 orgasms from the opposing Mistress with just his tongue. Additionally, every 30 seconds the Mistress will deliver a hard smack to the slaves exposed balls. First slave to provide two orgasms to their Mistress will win 1 point. Loser must give blow job to the winning slave and swallow his cum without spilling."

My jaw dropped as I heard the stipulation for this event. I have never sucked another man's cock before and was terrified at the thought of having to suck another slaves cock. I realized that this weekend I would need to bring my best in order to win! Also the thought of licking Mistress Megan's pussy made me extremely excited!

Miss Jenn pulled me aside before the event and told me she had 500 dollars on the line that I would win the olympics.......talk about pressure!!

Last edited by fitslave123; 02-21-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
hollowbones

Sounds good!
Can;t wait to hear more!

Likes:Being teased! bladder play, feet,slightly messy, soft pain, bondage,

I am still finding all of my likes and dislikes! Anything that is not posted in either are fair game!

Limits:public, family, blood, extreme and long lasting pain (that includes listening to the Nickelback) things that take over 5-6 days to complete, illegal

hollowbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:26 AM   #4
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics- Part 2

The realization of what was happening hit me pretty hard as both Mistresses began to set-up for this event. Both myself and Dan were naked and kneeling as our Mistresses in their robes got the restraints and items ready.

Miss Megan grabbed me and brought me to my area and I was restrained on my back, legs spread wide and arms above head. We were set up so that during the event..the Mistresses would be facing eachother which both Mistresses really appreciated. Miss Megan gave me a quick smile as she was finishing up and bent down to whisper in my ear.

" I'm a very competitive person you little bitch so don't expect this to be easy! If you want to win you better have one hell of a tongue. Oh ya..by the way...we have a little surprise for you......"

Her voice trailed off and she stood back up and went over to the table. She grabbed something but I couldn't see what it was. When she returned, she had something behind her back but she began teasing me with her bare foot. Her red toenails began dancing on my cock which only added to the erection I had. She brought her toes to my mouth and I responded by offering my tongue.

" A little warm-up for that tongue of yours my little slut" she said.

While sucking on her toes, Miss Megan dropped her robe and I saw her naked for the first time. What a gorgeous body and incredible shaved pussy that I would be serving soon!! Then she abruptly knelt down and squeezed my balls in her hand. I saw the item she was hiding was a shoelace.....

"We decided that we should probably tie these little guys up, just so they are nice and tight while being easily exposed to us." "Go ahead Jenn," she motioned across to where Dan was tied. "Make sure you tie his nice and tight...make the little bitch scream!"

Miss Megan and Miss Jenn shared a laugh as Miss Megan knelt and swiftly tied my shaved balls without any problem. My balls have been tied before but this was definitely the tightest as I could already feel them turning purple and the event hadn't started yet. A digital timer was set-up that would automatically countdown from 30....buzz...and then repeat.

Miss Jenn stepped in front of us and I strained my neck to see my beautiful Mistress as she spoke, " Alright, we are about to begin. Remember the first slave to provide 2 orgasms for their Mistress will be declared the winner. Every time you hear the beep, the slave gets a nice smack on the balls with our wooden spoons. If the slave decides to quit, they will be deducted 1 point from their overall score and will be punished however their Mistress deems fit. Loser slave sucks off the winner and swallows every last drop of cum. Let the games begin"

She gave Miss Megan a quick kiss and then winked at me before making her way to Dan. I wonder if he was as nervous as I was for what was about to happen. Miss Megan returned with spoon in hand and grabbed the loose end of the string tied to my balls. She yanked it tight and I let out a yelp as she slowly lowered herself onto my face. Firmly enclosed between her thighs with her incredible pussy juices already beginning to drip on my face she gave the rope a tug, time started and my tongue sprang into action!

Last edited by fitslave123; 02-22-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #5
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics- Part 3

I started off furiously with short tongue strokes in hopes of working Miss Megan into a rhythm and hopefully get her to "fuck my face' so to speak. I really didn't want to lose and have to suck a real cock for the first time so I told myself I was willing to do whatever it took to give Miss Megan two amazing orgasms. The first 30 seconds went by fast and I don't think I could have prepared myself for that first beep! I heard a faint beep and then I experienced a jolt of pain that made me instantly yell and my stomach felt ill. Miss Megan had pulled the string tied to my balls at the exact same time she perfectly impacted my balls with her wooden spoon. She shook a little and I could tell she was giggling at my expense.

"You enjoy that slaveboy? Better settle in for a long afternoon cause I'm just getting started!!" Miss Megan cackled and I honestly thought about throwing in the towel right there.

I continued my pace and really tried to focus on my oral training and to clear my mind. The next 10 minutes or so included some of the most intense pain I have ever felt in my life. Each 30 seconds felt like it was 10 seconds and Miss Megan was loving every minute of it. I lost track of how many minutes it had been but apparently smacking my balls every 30 seconds wasn't enough and my nipples became targets when between ball smacks. I knew Miss Megan was getting close as she started bucking and smacking me harder. I was getting deeper with my tongue and thankfully with a loud moan, I had given her the first orgasm!

At this point I have no idea what is going on with Dan and Miss Jenn and I am praying that she is holding out and I am in the lead. I didn’t think it was possible but Miss Megan became even more violent after the first orgasm. She had constant pressure on the string around my balls and she had taken a liking to punishing the tip of my cock and twisting my nipples. Miss Megan was definitely sensitive after her first orgasm and as a good slave I made sure to gently pleasure her toward another. I was pretty sure my balls were swollen and a fine purple color but luckily several minutes passed and I was greeted with the second massive orgasm….I have never been so relieved to have juices squirted on me in my life.

Mistress Megan delivered one final blow to my cock and rose from her position. I was incredibly sweaty and worn out from the event and literally laid there with my eyes closed….thankful that I had completed the task. Mistress Megan released my arms from over my head and I hoped to regain feeling in them before too long. She brought me some water and gave me a kiss.

“Good job little slave boy, hope you can forgive me for the beating. I can get a little feisty sometimes “

I thanked her and just hoped my cock would still work as I fed it to her slave. I finally had the energy to lift my head up and look across at Dan and Miss Jenn. Dan was still tied spread eagle but just like me his arms were free. His balls looked black and blue as well from what I could see. Mistress Jenn looked amazing as her tanned toned body stepped forward and made the announcement

“Well that was fun!! What a battle between two slutty slave boys who BOTH gave their Mistresses two incredible orgasms.”

My heart stopped as she spoke…both of us did it??? I had to have been the fastest!!!!!

“However, one slave completed this faster and the winner is…..
Old 02-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #6
fitslave123

Is anyone enjoying this so far? I know I'm not the greatest writer and it's a little tough since it's from my perspective and I didn't really get to see Dan or anything happening around me in the first challenge. the next challenges i'll be able to give more details...

Hopefully you have liked it so far though!
Old 02-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #7
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow I like it very nice job..... please continue
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #8
fitslave123

Whew...glad someone is enjoying it lol!!

I thought i was talking to myself for a while and wasn't sure if I should continue!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics- Part 4

I stole a glance over at Dan while he sat naked, legs still spread like mine, but at least we could sit up instead of craning our necks with hands tied above us. I wanted to see his reaction to the news that both of us had finished. The look on his face told me everything I needed to know and I realized I my fate right as Miss Jenn broke the news….

“The winner of the first event was DAN! He completed the task one full minute prior to Justin and therefore has been awarded 1 point. I must say the way you were beating my slaveboy was the reason I squirted so fast the 2nd time Meg….you bitch

“Mmm thanks hun!” replied Miss Megan. “I was trying to get him to quit so I could really have some fun with him but it was a win-win! My slave won plus I got two incredible orgasms hehe” Now is the real action where Justin gets himself a nice cock to suck”

Right as that sentence left her lips I saw Dan flash the biggest smile as he realized he would be getting the reward. I on the other hand was not amused knowing that I would be sucking my first real cock. Miss Jenn has invaded my mouth and ass with a strapon but I had never been used by a man during my training. It became more humiliating considering I was about to be fed the cock of another slave. My balls were finally beginning to regain feeling in them which was definitely a glass half full moment.

Mistress Jenn strutted over to Dan and released his feet from their bindings and he was set free.

“Great work slave boy….you have earned it! Take a few minutes to let the blood rush back to your limbs while we get your cockwhore set up for you”

She then reached over with her gorgeous size 7 foot and tapped his cock with her neatly pedicured toes.

“Make sure this cock of yours gets some blood to it too, we expect a great show”

Miss Megan joined to congratulate Dan on his first point and my Mistress walked over to my still spread eagle naked body. I was sitting up and stretching my arms trying to regain some feeling when she pushed me on my back with her foot and pounced on my chest. I could tell she was really enjoying herself and it made me happy even though I had lost the first challenge.

“Are you okay little slut? I must say you did pretty good and I am very pleased with you. Now you are going to suck some cock like a good bitch…and remember if you spill a drop of cum the beating that Meg gave you will be nothing compared to what I have in store for you.”

She laughed as she stuck her big toe in my mouth and ordered me to suck it. I licked it clean and kept sucking until she was satisfied and she called Miss Megan over.

"Let’s get him ready for his cock sucking debut…what did you have in mind for how he should be tied and displayed for this performance Meg?”

Miss Megan grinned and responded with a simple phrase, “ Oh, I think I have something in mind”

---I guess nows a good time for some fan involvement...How do you think I was tied or positioned to suck Dan's cock?
Old 02-22-2012, 08:12 PM   #10
jeff10145

i have to say i usualy dont like reading about male slave stories but i really like this one so keep it up

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #11
Maleslave21

Amazing story please keep it up is it real?
P

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #12
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics- Part 5

Thanks for the few responses guys!

Glad you have enjoyed so far and yes these events really did happen to me. Some of the conversations/dialouge might not be spot on but I have a pretty vivid memory of this weekend so it is relatively accurate.

Enjoy!

I found myself on the bed with my hands tied firmly to the outside of my knees with my legs raised and ass propped on a pillow. My head was positioned so it hung over the edge of the bed and I knew I was not going to enjoy what was about to happen. The question about why my ass was exposed when my mouth was supposed to be the hole that was being fucked was answered as Miss Jenn entered the room holding a butt plug.

“This should plug his other hole while he is entertaining us as a cocksucker, wouldn’t be a true slut without something up his ass right Meg?”

“My thoughts exactly babe" responded Miss Megan. "Let him lube it up with his mouth so we can get a preview before we bring Dan in to receive his reward.”

As Miss Jenn walked over to me and told me to open wide I actually kind of appreciated the opportunity to get used to my head being upside down and hanging off the bed. It also was a nice consolation that both Mistresses remained naked and they didn’t seem to have any intention of putting clothes back on! She told me to make sure I get the plug nice and wet as it will be the only lube I get before it goes in my ass. Miss Megan made sure to get the video camera nice and close to my face as I went to town on the plug. I felt ridiculous but knew that a raw object going into my ass without lube wasn’t ideal.

“Alright, times up” announced Miss Jenn. “Bring Dan in and let’s get this show going. She grabbed the plug from my mouth and went to the other side of the bed and inserted it in my exposed ass and there was nothing gentle about it. My legs were already pretty tired as I didn’t have much choice to raise them up with my hands tied to them but I had a feeling my sore limbs would be the least of my worries.

Dan entered the room and immediately saw me in my current predicament and it looked like his cock grew to its’ full potential. Miss Megan followed and smacked him on the ass as if to say ‘he’s all yours’. Dan approached with a cheesy grin on his face and with his height it conveniently put his cock in my direct line of vision. He slapped me in the face with his rock hard cock and worked the tip onto my lips as Miss Jenn held the video camera close to get all the action.

“Wait!” shouted Miss Megan. “Here are the rules, Dan you will get 15 minutes to fuck that hole and cum as many times as you wish. If at any moment, it looks like you are not giving us your best effort you will be done. I know you haven’t been allowed to cum in over 2 weeks so I’m sure those balls are filled with plenty of yummy cum! Just remember this isn’t a lovely blowjob from a nice girlfriend…you are to fuck his throat and make that bitch gag!! Your time starts now!”

Dan seemed to be inspired by the pep talk he just received and I immediately was hit in the face with his cock and he ordered me to open up. I opened my lips and took my first real cock into my mouth. He wasted no time thrusting his 7 inch cock deep into my throat. I found out quickly why my Mistress chose this position. With my head hanging over the bed it provided a great angle for Dan to literally ram the length of his shaft down my throat. His balls repeatedly began to hit me in the nose/eyes and I thought I was going to pass out. Mistress has worked with me on my cock sucking skills but I had tears in my eyes as my gag reflex was tested early and often. He started off slow making sure he got his full length into my throat and then back to my lips. He began to pick up the pace due to some encouragement from our Mistresses and reached to grab the tops of my feet so he could really go at my mouth and maintain his balance.

The girls were loving the action and were playing with themselves watching my mouth being raped in front of them. Dan had a great view of the girls and I could feel the intensity pick up as he was getting close to orgasm. He thrusted a little harder and I could feel him start to tense as I tried to prepare myself for the imminent explosion. One final thrust and the back of my throat was hit with an intense amount of cum. This was a new experience for me and I literally thought cum was about to flow out of my nose and I almost puked. It took everything I had to not spill as Dan spasm’d at least 3 times with copious amounts of cum deep into my mouth. The girls wildly applauded as Dan pulled his cock from my mouth and almost fell backwards due to exhaustion.

“Bravo!” yelled Miss Jenn from the head of the bed with camera in one hand and 2 fingers from her other hand deep inside her now dripping wet pussy. My first cock sucking felt like it was straight from a porn movie. The plug in my ass and my still rock hard cock reminded me how slutty I must have looked throughout the entire ordeal. Miss Megan told Dan he had achieved orgasm in just over 7 minutes and could have another go if he could rally. She then quickly excused herself and said she had to go get something real quick. Dan sat down in a chair with the hopes of being able to fuck my mouth again.

Miss Jenn lowered the camera for a second and helped me into the middle of the bed and flipped me over so I was on my knees facing her. She spread her legs wide and nodded which was the order to service her. I bowed my head and greedily lapped at her pussy. She recovered the camera and began filming again.

I was into a great rhythm and had Mistress close to the edge when all of a sudden I felt the bed compress behind me and the plug being removed from my ass with a loud POP. I had no time to react as Miss Jenn pushed my head further into her pussy and I felt two hands on my back and a strapon cock enter my ass.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:32 PM   #13
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

damn this is so hot....that must have been some weekend thanks for sharing it....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #14
fitslave123

thanks! It was a great weekend and there is plenty more to come since my story is still on friday night

kinda sad there aren't many comments but ohs well
Old 02-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #15
jeff10145

dont beat yourself up over comments its still a great story this is on i am following till the end

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk