Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #31
superfreak

Default Comments

I have notice that over 1000 people have read this since the last two post but no comments. Please people comment and tell me if I am doing ok with this story or not.

I am up for ideas but for the most part my story is set in stone already and I am usually over 5 chapters ahead of what is actually on this site.
superfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:55 PM   #32
Reluhv13

Send a message via Yahoo to Reluhv13

This is rilly good! Cant wait for more!!
I dyed my hair red when I was 10 & when I was 11 - in my goth period - I dyed it black & I was really into witchcraft. I made mini shrines in my bedroom with candles & tried to cast spells to make the boy in the next class fall in love with me. I don't think he ever did.
Reluhv13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:33 PM   #33
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam
Default Story so far :)

Your story is really interesting, with a lot of unique ideas brought together, however a little more detail and reviewing through it before submitting, for grammatical errors, would help create an even better read.
Thank you for keeping us updated on this story, and hope to read the next chapter soon.

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:28 PM   #34
superfreak

Default Chapter 13: The aggrement

Chapter 13: The aggrement

They left me tied up all night with only my thoughts for company. How this could have happened, Patti, no she is the grossest girl in school and yet I was her slut. Ashley let me get raped by the ugliest girl. Ashley broke my heart. I thought that Ashley wanted to have sex with me. I would be able to explore her majestic pussy. However this is not the chase, instead my cock was forced in to the hairy jungle that is Patti’s pussy.

Just then Ashley came in, “Morning slut, our guests are leaving today so I need you to cook us breakfast. Do you understand bitch?” She unchained me. I did not respond and did not even look at her I was embarrassed and tired, I had not slept much. “Tsk, tsk, slut how dare you not respond to me.” I felt an unbelievable amount of pain as a jolt of electricity exploded through my entire body. “Sorry mistress” I managed to say.

“Alright slut put this on so you don’t scare Sammy.” She laughed and handed me a tiny maid outfit. I put it on and went downstairs. I started breakfast as Ben, Patti, Ashley and even Sammy laughed at me. I made pancakes for everyone and they started eating them. Sammy went in the other room to watch tv. Ashley suddenly started kissing Ben passionately (which made me sick.) “O god Ben I wish you could stay just one more night. I have a great idea, Patti, can you bring Sammy home and babysit her for tonight?”

“But why do I have to go and babysit her? I don’t get anything out of that.” Patti said with a angry expression on her face.

“Please Patti. What could we do so that you would be willing to take Sammy home and babysit her? Just name it and it will happen.” Ashley pleaded, but you could tell one way or another Ashley was going to get her way.

“Well how about 2 hours with John. I get to do whatever I want to him and he will be chained in the center of a room, just me and him, and maybe some special devices.” Patti said this with a awkward expression on her face. I was curious to know just what she had in mind.

“Deal Patti and Ben get rid of your boner you know my rule about having those at the table.” Ashley said.

“Fine, Jon get your ass over here. Suck my cock now.” I was hesitant. But he grabbed my head and started bobbing it back and forth. I hated the taste of cock, and hated feeling like such a useable slut. I hated everything about being a slave. He then made me stand up bend over. Out of nowhere he shoved his meat into my ass with tremendous force. He then shot a load into it which honestly felt so awkward with hot cum in my intestine and through me away onto the floor. “There Ashley is that better?” he laughed and went back to eating.

I just laid there, angry, upset, in pain of my ass. I was scared and humiliated by the thoughts of Patti being able to use me anyway she wants and even more angry that Ben was staying and extra night. I could not move I did not move I almost started crying. “O, Jonny,” Patti said in a sing song voice, “We are going to start your two hours with me now cause I have to get home by noon. There is a Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family tonight.” I just moaned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author Note: I will accept ideas cause the next turn ons I am adding are being treated like a baby and a sleepover.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 07-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #35
shogan977

love the story its not to fast or slow yet its just disturbing I LOVE IT lol hope you keep it up
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #36
Faust

love this story. i log into gd every day just to see if it's been updated
Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #37
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Its been a really long time since you posted on this story. Are you still writing? Me and alot of people love this continue with the great work!!!!!!
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #38
daremaster 1
getDare God

Really nice story, keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #39
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow your story is hot I read all the chapters right now....really great kinky superfreaky.....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #40
bamoguy

Please update soon! It's soooo good!!!!
bamoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #41
Slavegirl75
Account Banned

Great story keep writing

limits: family, public, extream pain, pics until a long term relationship is made

PM me 'have a drink' and I will drink 2 cups of my own pee
Slavegirl75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #42
superfreak

Default I promise

By the end of spring break ill have 5 more chapters for you.!!!. THe next ones are intense. I am so impressed you liked them. The reason for the delay is because I wanted to write the whole story before I put it on but after the 8th chapter my friends were begging me to put it on and i have been trying to add to it ever since.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:17 PM   #43
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

please update i dont want to see this story to die
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #44
superfreak

Post Chapter 14: 2 hours of hell

Sorry about the delay. I hope you will all enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 14: 2 hours of hell

I was in a dark room and could not see two inches in front of me. My arms were chained to the ceiling and my legs were chained to the ground. I could not move and I was scared of what was to come. All of a sudden the lights turned on and there was Patti. She was nude, her huge tits flopping all over the place. Her untrimmed forest was dirty and smelled. I nearly puked right then and there. Then I saw it, on the walls there were many, tools and sex devices. “O my god, Patti please, please let me go. I don’t want to have sex with you. I am not remotely attracted to you. Just please we already had sex isn’t that enough?!?!” I pleaded and almost started crying with the nerves I was getting.

Patti looked furious. “How dare you, you don’t want to have sex with me?!? I have double D’s I have a tight pussy and ass, not only are you going to fuck me but I will fuck you in the ass.” She screamed at me. She grabbed a bamboo stick. “Alright slut, I want you to say “Thank you Patti, my dick is not worthy for your pussy.” She then started to smack me with a bamboo stick. Now when Ashley had smacked me that had hurt like hell. This was worst, O god was this worst. This bamboo stick is made in a way when you hit something with it, the pieces of wood slightly spread a part like 1/5 of an inch, but enough to nip, something, in this case ass skin.

After 30 painful hits I was in tears, yes I will admit it I started to cry but you would have to if you were in this much pain. “Patti please I am begging you to stop my ass is on fire, I can’t take much more.” She just laughed and smacked me 69 more times. My ass burned and was beyond sore, in fact my ass started to bleed. “Patti my fucking ass bleeding please have mercy on me. I can’t handle this type of agonizing pain.”

“Well slut, I was planning just to have a nice calm sexual experience with you, maybe some harry potter role play (that is not a joke) and be on my way. But no you did not want to have sex with me because I am gross. Well bitch I FUCKING HATE YOU ERRRRRRRRR---.” At that moment she smack my ass so hard that the brand new highly durable bamboo stick split in half over my poor defeated ass. It actually put a nice gash into my ass. “O that looks like it hurt. Let’s stop that in fact I really wanted to be a dude for a day.
“Well with your face your half way there…” I could not believe I said it but I knew why. She had pushed me to the edge I was angry. I was bruised, beaten and pleading and could not take it anymore. However the second I said it I knew I was screwed.

“Excuse me you little bitch! How dare you fucking say that about me!” Her grotesque bulging and I was scared out of my mind. She went to the wall behind me. She took out the largest strap on I have ever seen. She shoved it in me and began fucking me.

If I was a third person and was watching this, my jaw may had come off its hinges or I may simply have passed out. Let me explain what is really going on here. A boy bent over weak, defenseless and caned severely being fucked out of his mind. A strap on being forced into him by the creature, who apparently wanted to “live the dream” She had now put on a wizards hat and had a wand in one hand. This want could give out electric shocks on him at anytime she pleased. After a few moments of furious fucking she had become sweaty and tired. She put his hands behind his back and made him get into a squatting position. “Slut you are now going to fuck yourself off my dick” I then had to bounce up and down destroying my ass as I did for her enjoyment. This was agonizing. However she was getting bored of this and the time was more than half way done. “Alright slut I want you to eat me out and you better be good or I will zap you consistently.” She grabs my head and shoves it straight into her fishy pussy. Now I have never been in anything grosser than this I can promise you that. I couldn’t breathe all I could do is keep licking and moving my tongue around. I would have to hold my breath as long as possible because she was not letting go. I couldn’t move or struggle I was bound too tight. Eventually I was getting good at holding my breath but she wanted me to suffer so she would suddenly zap me. It was pure hell and then one of the many moments that still haunts me to this very day, she had an orgasm.

The juices exploded into my mouth as she rubbed my mouth and nose in it. I was her play toy her little sex slave and there was nothing I could do about it. I was then pushed away and she started laughing. However she wasn’t done not even close. “Well slave that was exhilarating I am ready for more!” I have 20 minutes with you and I will use them all.” She pulled my defeated body up the ropes. “This is the second time we will have sex. I want you to do it because I know you WANT to have sex with me baby. Say it, that you want to have sex with me.”

I was defeated, there is No other word for it. I had no other choice but to lend my body to have sex with this thing, this monster this beast. “Patti...I want to have sex with you.” With that she was on me and with that I was done. She kissed me hard as she put my harms around her. She said “John grabs my ass” and I complied with her. She then grabbed my dick and stroked it. Against my will it grew and I hated this, her touch, her feel but then she put my dick in her and I trembled. This was all I was a sex doll. “Fuck me John, NOW!!!” I did just that, back and forth feeling her disgusting and I was ready to throw up with her tongue down my throat. I fucked her and couldn’t do anything about it but then she started to push me deeper in her. She then came and I came. I can’t believe I said it but I came inside Patti the most hated girl in school.

“Thank you Jon for this pleasure I hope you enjoyed it as well. There is 5 minutes left so I could stop early but I got a better idea.” She turned around and shoved my face into her ass. “Lick it bitch” That was it I was not an ass licker for the ugliest girl in school. The sex toy for my mistress and the lowest of the low, nothing would ever be worst and if it was I didn’t want to know about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author Note:
SPOILER!!!

If anyone has any ideas for the next few chapters I would love them to be shared in a private message A.S.A.P. The next chapters may consist of all girl (and jon) sleepover from the first chapter and babing
Old 04-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #45
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

What the hell is this?

Dude put some warning in the title the next time you write a story about rape or sexual abuse.

When I read school crush in the title I expect a cute and lovely story.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
school, slave, sleepover