Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-16-2023, 08:37 PM   #1
BootyBoy12

Default Accidentally Spotlight Flashed a Dude

It's the final night of a beach vacation.
I decide to take a walk on the beach.
After I clear the initial entrance, I strip off my shorts and underwear because how often do you get the chance.
I walk another few minutes.
I didn't notice until it's right next to me but there's a silhouette along my path.
I turn on my flashlight and notice there's a person there sitting in a beach chair.
I panic and turn off my flashlight, only afterwards realizing that in doing so, I pointed it straight at my exposed penis.
I hear a giggle and I soldier on as if nothing happened.
After a half mile I turn around, debating whether I should boldly walk past this onlooker or put my shorts back on.
For now I trudge on bare bottomed.
I first come across a person walking with a flashlight and I walk to the side, unseen as far as I could tell.
I then came across the silhouette of a chair, and I thought that just now must have been the poor soul who I blinded and then shined a light upon my willy.
I once again turn on my flashlight, expecting to see an empty chair, only to see the same pair of legs looking on at the beautiful starry night.
I panic again and point my phone down to the ground to turn off my spotlight, inadvertently putting my manhood on bright, illuminated display once again.
This time I hear his laughs continue into the distance.

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM me "expose yourself" for a Picture of my dick, If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.

Tumblr Dare: tumblr.com/blog/assorteddelimeats

Limits: Face, Anal, Skat

Last edited by BootyBoy12; 09-16-2023 at 08:40 PM.
BootyBoy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BootyBoy12 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk