Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
Star Girl

Default Amanda's introduction

“Ring ring… ring ring” the phone kept sounding, whoever this was wasn’t going to hang up and call back later, so with a sigh, Amanda jumped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and ran to answer it. It was her boyfriend, Ben, calling to say he was going to pick her up in an hour. Amanda was about to ask where they were going, but he put the phone down before she had the chance.
It was just under a year ago when Amanda had first met Ben. He seemed perfect, and Amanda was sure he was “The One”. At 18 years old, he was one year her senior. Tall and athletic, with looks to kill for, his wonderful body wasn’t the only thing she had fallen for. He was shy, yet had a certain confidence about himself when with his friends. His fantastic sense of humour could put a smile on even the most miserable of people, and he showered Amanda with love and adoration, treating her to dinner in fancy restaurants and buying her flowers and other gifts just because. Amanda knew she was in love. She adored Ben, and he adored her, with her perfect, sexy figure and sweet, lovable personality. She still had that youthful innocence about her, which is why Ben had decided not to rush into things.
Wondering where she was off to tonight, Amanda finished her shower, and ran straight upstairs to get ready. After spending a fair while staring at her wardrobe, Amanda chose a short, white, floaty dress with green embroidery around the edges. It was her favourite, and was a present from Ben. She did her make-up, twisted her long, dark brown hair into an updo, grabbed her bag, and waited for him to arrive. No more than 5 minutes later, Ben showed up, and Amanda ran out to greet him.
“Where are we going, darling?” she asked, excitedly. Ben seemed to ignore her enquiry, unlocked his car and let them both in. Amanda repeated the question, thinking maybe he hadn’t heard her.
“Amanda, shut up” he said, starting the engine. “You’ll find out soon enough.” And with a smug grin on his face, he began to drive away. Amanda continued to pester him, still in the belief that she was going to be treated to a lavish meal, or that they’d be attending a romantic dance. After about 20 minutes of driving Ben turned off of the main road, and finally they pulled up in front of a small block of flats, that appeared dingy and uncared for.
“Amanda, my sweetheart, we’re here” Ben said, and obviously sensing her disappointment, pulled her close and gave her a kiss. “You’ll love it” he added.
Amanda felt slightly let down, but decided to try not to show it. She loved Ben, and he loved her, so they were going to have a great time, whatever happened. She followed Ben, but he was walking so fast, she had to jog to keep up with his long strides. He finally stopped outside of a blue door, which Amanda had to admit, from the outside did look a lot more homely than the others. Ben knocked on the door, and within seconds, a girl with short red hair invited them in. Amanda saw about 10 more people sat in a circle in the living room, but she didn’t recognise any of them. Her and Ben sat down, and almost instantly the girl who answered the door, who Ben had introduced to her as Laura, looked straight at Amanda and said “Truth or Dare?”

----------

Let me know what you think. I know it's not really got very far in the first part, but I had to introduce the two main characters. I don't want to delay the main part of the story any longer with introducing the other characters who're sat in the circle when Ben and Amanda enter the flat, because they're not really essential to the storyline, I don't think, so I'll probably just write a sentence about them when the come into the story.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:42 AM   #2
JK69

keep going lol its good so far
JK69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
Star Girl

Amanda stared hard at Laura, and Ben was worried what her reaction would be. He was regretting not telling her where they were going. Would she be angry? For him, the short pause felt like an eternity, he knew all too well this could be the end of their seemingly perfect relationship. Suddenly, the expression on Amanda’s face turned from shock to laughter, and a wave of relief swept over Ben.
“This is fantastic!” Amanda said, looking at Ben, before turning to Laura and adding “Dare!”
Laura, looking almost as relieved as Ben, jumped up and disappeared through a door behind her. Within seconds she returned with a small bucket filled with scraps of paper. “I’d hoped you’d say that, it makes the game so much more interesting. We’ll complete all of the dares first. I think that’ll take most of the night. Of course, we can always go onto truths later. Or we could make some more dares up, I suppose. Anyway, we should get started!” Laura babbled excitedly, hardly stopping for breath.
She held the bucket out to Amanda, and instructed her to close her eyes and take a piece of paper. Amanda did as she was told, and was about to unfold it, when it was snatched from her hands. “I hope you didn’t think you could read your own dare out!” came Laura’s voice. The rest of the group looked at her and noticed her cheeky smile.
Amanda was growing impatient. Her attention span was short and she easily got bored waiting around, as Ben pointed out to the party. The smug grin on Laura’s face grew as she read the slip of paper to herself. Once again she disappeared through the door. A minute or so later she reappeared, dragging a large chest into the centre of the circle. With a quick spin of the dials on the combination lock, the chest was opened and she lifted the lid, revealing its contents to all.
Amanda really couldn’t wait any longer, and leant forwards in anticipation as Laura read out her fate.
“Dare: You have 10 minutes to collect 5 group-decided objects from around the flat” Amanda thought that sounded easy. Sure, it had the potential to be slightly embarrassing, but nothing she couldn’t deal with. But it appeared Laura hadn’t finished reading it out. Trying to stifle a laugh, she added “As a worm”. The other guests burst into fits of laughter, and Amanda found it quite funny herself, but was quite confused by what exactly it meant.
Laura approached the chest and pulled out a roll of cling film.
“So, we need to choose 5 objects” Laura said. Suggestions came flooding in from the group. Eventually, after much discussion, they decided on a pillow, a bottle of cola, some men’s underwear, a football, and a lemon. Amanda was told to stand up, and Laura started wrapping the cling film around her shoulders. She made her way down her body, fixing her arms to her side. Within a minute, she was wrapped in a cocoon from her shoulders to her knees. With the assistance of a few others, she was lowered to the ground, where the rest of her legs were wrapped.
A chubby boy named Anthony was sent to scatter the objects around the flat, at floor level of course. After all, it’d be almost impossible to reach anything from a height.
“3, 2, 1, GO!” shouted the group to Amanda. However, she couldn’t move at all. She just lay there on her front, wiggling.

Advertisements
Kink Talk