Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-06-2016, 10:05 AM   #1
slavesub79

Default Over-reaching slave

This is a short story i banged out in fifteen minutes or so to accompany a "One Submissive Act" picture I submitted recently. It's a about a newly collared male sub who seriously over stepped his bounds and was punished for it. I thought it turned out okay and shared it with a fellow GetDare lurker who urged me to post it. It ends pretty abruptly. Any ideas for a better ending or what happens next I'd love to hear.

So, here it be:

I could tell you were excited when I walked in the door. So was i. the deal was, at the end of this, my first enforced chastity period, I’d get a real orgasm. Not the prostate milking you’ve threatened me with. I’ve seen you administer them before. The slave doesn’t even get out of his cock cage. He just crouches there on his hands and knees while you stimulate his prostate to release. I’m told it is a release of sorts but far from a real orgasm. The slave concludes the procedure every bit as horny and frustrated as when he started. But, that wasn’t for me. I’ve bent over backwards to please my Mistress and she is so pleased with my performance that I was allowed to choose the method of my release. Without thinking I said “blowjob” and regretted it instantly. I was afraid that I had gone way too far with my request. That she’d refuse and punish me. But to my surprise, not only did she agree but she smiled at the prospect. My Goddess smiled at me. This is my second week in her service and She smiled at me. This was one week ago and now my time is finally here. Stripping in the foyer down to my collar and cage as was custom, I followed at her heel towards the dining hall. Was this to be an event? Was my Mistress going to orally pleasure me to release in front of guests and slaves that have been here weeks longer then I have? It certainly appeared so. I was elated and dizzy with anticipation. Grabbing my collar she led me right through the doors purposefully and towards the center of the dining room floor. Two long trestle tables were set up and full of diners. all eyes were on us and something else behind my Mistress which I couldn’t see until she stepped aside. When I did, my heart plummeted. There was going to be a blow job, tonight for the guests for sure. And I was going to perform it. Suction cupped to the center of the floor was an enormous, purple rubber dildo. My mistress announced the planned event, who I was, and what I ignorantly thought was going to happen. I didn’t hear any of it. All I could think of was having to orally service this giant toy in front of twenty or so strangers. To say I was mortified would understate things. Inside my cage, my penis visibly shrunk, humiliated as I was. I looked to my Goddess for any sign of compassion but all I got was a curt nod towards the phallus. My signal to begin. Getting down on my hands and knees drew a cheer from the crowd and when I started licking up and down the shaft of this monster I know I heard my Mistress laugh. I was reminded not to neglect the “balls” and I didn’t, and neither did she. Anytime I started to slow down or otherwise become uninteresting I’d receive a sharp strike to my own balls with my mistress’ favorite riding crop. I didn’t know I was treating the leather for it this week to be used on me. When sharply instructed I started deep throating the monster. I couldn’t help gagging over and over. With the crowd chanting, I was encouraged to thrust it ever deeper into my throat. At one point when I was down as far as I thought I could possibly go I was commanded to hold it right where I was for as long as I could. I did. And then I was instructed to do it again. And again, but this time my Mistress’ leather boot was there on the back of my head, coaxing it just one more horrible inch down my battered throat. The crowd was really enjoying the show. I think they knew all week this was coming and let me remain completely in the dark. Going back to shallower bobbing up and down again, ropes of saliva oozing towards the floor, my Mistress started pulling on my tortured balls. She was telling the crowd how I came to be where I am right now and asking them how close they thought the fake dick was to “cumming”. after an eternity, When they’d finally seen enough, Mistress roughly pulled me up by my collar and spun me around to face her. Before sending me back to the stables she told me next week I’d better be able to touch my nose to the floor if I ever wanted to be released from my chastity and rejoin her favorite subjects at her feet. Meekly, I nodded and thanked her for using me and allowing me the honor of entertains Her and Her guests. Then I shuffled out the other door of the hall, away from the jeering crowd and back down to my cold cell.

Last edited by slavesub79; 01-06-2016 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Grammer
slavesub79 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slavesub79 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk