Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-07-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
slavesub79

Default The Bed Slave

The Bed Slave

Another day, another 'One Submissive Act' story and pic.

This one is about a male-sub spending an afternoon tied spread-eagled to his Goddess's bed and used as a toy. Hope you enjoy it. Criticisms are welcome.

That Afternoon...

...When you walk back into your bedroom I can hear you still talking on your phone. "No, he won't be joining us, tonight. He's a little tied up...", you quip. "...sure. With work.... Okay. I'll see you there." Hanging up, you check each of my bonds again and adjust my blindfold before leaving the room without saying a word to me. I don't know where you're going or when you'll return but it doesn't matter. I'm not going anywhere. Even if My limbs weren't shackled to all four corners of your bed. You are my Goddess and I exist to please you. Just that thought was enough to make me ache for your touch and consequently rock hard. Stretched out spread-eagled as I was, there was nothing I could do about it except comically hump the air in futility. I missed you and your smell and your taste and your touch. My daydreaming must have eventually turned into proper dreaming at some point because the next sensation I was aware of was an incredibly sharp pain to my vulnerable balls, and Her voice, scolding me. "I think I told you I wanted you awake and hard for me upon my return, didn't I?" Hard slaps to my exposed balls punctuated every word. Reeling from the pain and blindfolded I have no idea what time it is, how long I've been here or whether or not you've returned alone. The humiliating thought that she might not be alone in this room gave me the beginnings of another erection, which my Goddess improved with a few long slow strokes of my shaft. "Better.", I heard her say. I think I could hear her opening her walk-in closet now. The next sensation I was aware of was a painful pinching and twisting to my right nipple. As soon as I opened my mouth to protest, I felt my Mistress push in one of her favorite toys. It's a gag with a dildo jutting out of each side. The one on her side of the gag is thick and almost seven inches long with sculpted veins and a prominent glans. The one on my side of the gag is even thicker but short enough that I can still breath even with the strap buckled behind my head. The rubber penis locked into my mouth was equally realistically sculpted. I felt the bed shift as my Goddess climbed onto it and something heavy and plastic drop onto my chest. I could feel a knee on either side of my head and the rubber penis push hard against the back of my throat as She lowers herself onto my face. I can feel hot breath on my cock for just a second before my Mistress sits fully upright, impaling herself fully on the dildo sticking out of my face. I can feel the end my nose press against her tiny puckered asshole. She removes the object from atop my chest and I hear it buzz to life. I recognize the sound as her hatachi wand. I could tell when the buzzing toy made contact with her clit by the breathy moan she let out. But, all I could feel was my cock twitch in frustration and Her juices running off the leather panel of the gag and onto my Chin as she pleasures herself. When her puckered asshole convulsed against the end of my nose I knew she was cumming hard. Moving her hips back and forth now, grinding against my face with me stealing small breaths of air with each thrust was heaven to me, and hell. I would have given anything at that point for a single caress to my leaking cock. After a second orgasm, I heard the buzzing wand shut off and my mistress climbed off of my face and the bed. Once again for a split second I felt her hot breath against my cock and this time I couldn't help but make a small muffled mewling sound behind my gag. Turning my head to my left, I could feel the strap being unbuckled. I knew what was coming next when she pulled the rubber cock out of my mouth and turned the contraption around saying: "Clean." Moving Her end of the gag in and out of my mouth now, I tried to lick and suck all of her juices off it and swallow them as fast as I could. Just to humiliate me further she made me gag a few times on the long end before she judged the toy cleansed of her juices and set it aside. Goddess was in a cruel mood this day. Re-mounting my face, this time facing the headboard, my mistress again commands "Clean". Feverishly, i lap at Her sopping wet pussy with hard, long licks. Making sure each one ended by firmly contacting Her clit. I sucked the juices off of Her lips one at a time and licked still more juices up off of Her strong thighs and even from where they ran towards, over and past Her asshole and into her crack. After a thorough cleaning like this, my Goddess usually likes to cum again and today was no exception. I began focusing my attention exclusively to her clit. Steadily flicking it for a time and then sucking it hard into my mouth while my tongue moves against it firmly. My swollen purple cock receiving no attention at all strained hard against itself. I thought I might cum right there just from licking my Goddess to orgasm. Her breathing changed and Her thighs clamped done over my ears as she climaxed to Her third shuddering orgasm. It seemed to stretch on a full minute and I could barely swallow fast enough to keep from being overcome by her juices. Sliding backwards to sit on my chest, she caressed my drenched face and said to me: "Now, would you like to lick my asshole until you cum?". Of course I nodded In the affirmative. Propping a pillow under my head, She again turned around on top of me and positioned herself so I could do exactly that. What I'm usually made to beg to do. When I begin moving my tongue in small circles over and around her asshole, She began making the same motions with one finger just underneath the head of my throbbing cock. It didn't take long to bring me right to the edge of orgasm that way. Unfortunately, my Mistress has a sixth sense for telling when I'm about to cum and backed off just before the point of no return. Desperately, I begin thrusting my tongue in and out of Her tight hole until she resumed attention to my cock. Again, I'm brought right to the edge and again I'm denied release. I fear any second She will bore of this game and walk away before allowing me to cum. It's happened before. When my Mistress is feeling cruel her pleasure is my displeasure. Again, I start vigorously fucking Her ass with my tongue. I felt something cold on my belly and Goddess gripping the base of my cock, aiming. Her finger returned to the spot just under my glans and this time I knew she would allow me to cum. "Don't spurt when it starts. I want to see it just drool.", she commands me. She wanted my orgasm ruined. She wanted my cum to just dribble out of my cock and onto my stomach. When I began to cum, I knew what was placed on my stomach and why. It was a glass or a saucer to collect all of my thick white semen. I already knew why, too. After a solid 30 seconds of cumming, my Mistress begins milking the last drops out of my cock with tight, squeezing strokes from base to tip. When satisfied She'd collected it all, Mistress dismounted me and pulled the pillow from my head so I could lay flat again. "Open.", she commanded. I knew this was coming. With a little hesitation, I opened and immediately felt what seemed like a pint of salty cum pour into my throat. I could hear Her begin scooping the last of it out of the glass with her finger before she placed that, too, into my mouth to suck clean. When She was satisfied She had it all in my mouth I was ordered to swallow it all down. I hesitated again, but managed and heard my Mistress stretch and yawn from across the room. "I've neglected my guests long enough, I think. I'm headed back downstairs to be a good hostess." She brought people back here tonight? "You just clap if you need anything.", she joked, popping what felt like an ordinary ball gag into my mouth and buckling the straps tight. Testing my bonds, I knew clapping wasn't possible. I heard the door open and from the hallway I'm told: "Maybe I'll show off my favorite toy before I send everyone home, hmm? Would you like that?" Behind the ball gag, my speech was garbled. I tried to say "No, please." But Mistress had already closed the door and was heading back downstairs to her guests.
slavesub79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk