Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-26-2012, 06:02 PM   #16
TheChris

Default Continue.

*applause*

Please don't stop writing this story.

The potential is astonishing.

You are a grand write with jumbles of talent.

~Chris
TheChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #17
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

I really like this. And with four guys I cant wait to see what happens[;

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #18
Eagle eye

Thank you guys very much I hope to have the next chapter up sometime tomorrow.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #19
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

awsom I can't wait for more
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:36 AM   #20
Eagle eye

A little later then I expected but at least I got it done. Thanks for all the comments so far guys!

Here's chapter 3!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped to my feet, grabbed my gear piled in the foyer, and opened the door to walk out. As I got the door about half way open I was ambushed by three shadowed figures that tackled me to the floor. We rolled around on the floor for a minute before they got back up.

“You excited!” “Come on man get ready lets go!” “Dude what are you wait for hurry up!” “Dude move it!” they all screamed out in chaotic unison.

“Hey, I would have been ready if you guys hadn’t tackled me.” I said trying to grab all my gear and head out.

They just let out a collective laugh and Jonathan grabbed one of my bags for me and we started to head out. “See you Monday sweetie, have fun, love you!” came from the couch where my mother had apparently been woken by the tussle we just had.

“Love you too!” I screamed back as I pulled the door around and jogged down to Daniel’s car waiting to go.

I threw all my gear in the trunk with everybody else’s as they all piled back into the car. Jonathan and Connor sat in the back, Daniel and I in the middle as Daniel’s mother and stepfather sat in the front.
“How are you Matthew?” Daniel’s mother asked as she pulled away from the curb.

“I’m doing good, and yourself?” I asked back, trying to be polite like I’d been taught my entire life.

“Good, I checked the weather before we left and you boys are supposed to have gorgeous weather this weekend.” She said turning around to give me her trade marked perky smile.

“Sweet, I’m so excited for it.” I said smiling back and turning to talk to my friends.

I looked back at Jonathan and Connor who seemed to be in their own world having some conversation about a test they’d had earlier today. It was strange seeing them both dressed in dark grey hiking shorts. Normally I’d seen them in school clothes. Apparently they didn’t share my opinion that school clothes were too restricting. Connor dressed in his typical Brazilian soccer, or futeball if you prefer, tee shirt. Jonathan was in his band shirt.

"So typical of him, such a band nerd." ran through my head as I turned to look at Daniel sitting next to me. He was sitting in his Dark blue and green athletic shorts with his blue Exofficio underwear sticking out just above his waistband. He was wearing his skintight teal Abercrombie shirt as if he was showing off the six-pack abs he didn’t have. Daniel wasn’t fat just not muscular either.

As I sat there staring at him he looked over at me and stared back.

“Matthew what’s up you haven’t said anything since you got in the car?” He said trying to copy my facial expression.

“Oh sorry I guess I was just zoned out thinking about this weekend.” I replied, covering the fact I was looking at him.

“Yeah man, you think we’ll get there before it gets dark tonight? I want to get some games in tonight.” He said while bouncing in his seat. “Also, I noticed your wearing the same underwear as me.” He whispered into my ear after he’d managed to stop bouncing.

I decided to wear my Exofficios with my charcoal Columbia backpacking pants with my blue American Eagle shirt, hoping to show off my muscles. For the life of me I didn’t know why.

“Dude you checking me out again?” I whispered back while giving him a wink.

“You know it.” He said placing his hand on my leg making me jump a little bit.

“Haha, this is gunna be a long car ride if you start that now.” Connor piped up from the back, clearly more interested at what was going on between Daniel and I than talking with Jonathan.

“Oh, it’s going to be a long weekend if we start that now.” Jonathan added with his smirk.

Jonathan and Connor went back to their conversation as Daniel and I regained our composure and started working out the details for this weekend. We talked about what campsite we’d get, when we’d go swimming who’d be in charge of what. What we’d cook, and what we’d do when. After about an hour of working out what we’d do once we got there I asked Daniel, “So who’s tenting with who?”

“Well I really wanted to tent with Jonathan, and since you think he’s kind of boring I thought you’d be ok with tenting with Connor.” He said as if he was going to offend me.

“Ok I guess I can tent with Connor, but he better not snore or anything I’m-I’ma get you.” I said jokingly while punching him in the arm to cover up my sudden nervousness.

I kept having these dreams about Connor and now I was going to have to share a tent with him. I really hope I wouldn’t do anything embarrassing in my sleep, like say his name or something. The guys would never let me live anything like that down.

“Trust me, you will have lots of fun tenting with him.” Daniel said giving me a sort of mischievous grin. As if he knew something I didn’t.

“Alright man.” I said letting my nerves settle back down.

“Hey, get your IPod out and crank up some tunes. We have a long car ride ahead of us.” Daniel said while pulling his headphones out. I pulled my IPod out of my pocket and turned Pandora on. We both took one the earpieces and put it in. After about thirty minutes or so I was out cold.

I woke up to Jonathan and Connor laughing and poking me. When I opened my eye’s I’d notice Daniel was leaning his head on my shoulder and had a hold of my hand.

“What the!?” I said letting go of his hand immediately.

“Looks like the two of you have something going on.” One of the two from the back giggled out.

“Haha, You’re just jealous!” I said trying to cover up my embarrassment.

Being the nice person I am I let Daniel continue to rest his head on my shoulder until we turned into Indian Boundary about an hour later.

“Wohooo! We’re here! Lets get this party started!” We all started screaming shaking Daniel from his sleep.

He jerked his head up and bashed it into my chin. We all stumbled out of the car, Daniel and I a little more so then the others. We had arrived!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so there aren't any hurt bandies out there. I support band he just always wears his band shirt.

Comments always appriciated!

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus

Last edited by Eagle eye; 05-29-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #21
Mr. Fun 21

Really liking your story!
Old 05-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #22
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

you are such a fabulous writer and you've done what few can do, write a story where sex is not involved in the first couple of chapters. Brillant.

Props to you, Lad.
Old 05-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #23
TheChris

Great again. I'm left guessing again and again with you.
Gone wanking

-Chris
Old 05-29-2012, 06:21 PM   #24
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Great

I want the new chapter! nao xD

like the thing with the band shirts (as for characteristics) and all :3

the way they behave towards each other makes the whole thing very vivid, well done

Quote:
I jumped to my feet and grabbed my gear piled in the foyer and opened the door to walk out.
Imo this sounds not good. Using more than one and in an enumeration makes only sense when you want to emphazise something very strongly. This would only be done in e.g. speeches.

Quote:
“Haha, this is gunna be a long car ride if you start that now.” Connor piped up from the back, clearly more interested at what was going on between Daniel and I then talking with Jonathan.
small mistakes that can be avoided :3
maybe you can still edit it

Hoping to read more soon, I'm desperate for it right now xD

Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #25
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter I'm looking forward to more
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:05 AM   #26
Eagle eye

Who's excited for a new chapter? New chapter up hopefully by tonight.

-Epictetus
Old 06-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #27
SAMaster

Can't wait to read more.... brilliant story...

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #28
dobelozero

Angry Hurry up

When are you going to post the rest
dobelozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #29
TheChris

How excited am I?

How excited am I?

*Rips off clothes*

This excited!
Old 06-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #30
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

great job! i really like it so far!
i like how joky and comfy they are with sexuality

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, group, skinny dipping, teen, woods