Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-30-2016, 07:22 PM   #1
odd

Default Need tasks/dares for a "sleepover"

I'll be staying with some mates (3; 2 guys and 1 girl) this weekend from saturday to sunday, I think it would be fun to have some stuff to try to do while I'm there. Give me a few tasks and I'll try to give feedback. Thanks for your help.

btw: the "most things that involve other people" limit doesn't count here, because I'll be able to patch stuff up with these guys

likes: pain, hidden/secret things, possibility of getting caught, semi public, omorashi(pee), pet play, ageplay, choking, writing, bondage

sometimes likes: blood, sharp things

dislikes: too much pain, anything boring,

limits: full publicity, scat, consumption of excrement, certainty of getting caught, pics/vids, anything permanent, some illegal things, almost anything that involves other people
odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:33 PM   #2
bamadude01
getDare Devil

1) you're only allowed 1 piece of clothing for the entire time. it cannot be pants(trousers)/shorts.

2) must ask your friends for permission to pee. every time.

3) must sleep fully nude
bamadude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 11:44 PM   #3
SissyKija

Ask to be their slave for the weekend, if that is too much ask them each to spank you 10 times each
SissyKija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 12:59 AM   #4
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Wear panty and bra of their choice

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:11 PM   #5
odd

Hey, I forgot about this, so I scheduled another time for us to stay together, and we did. I did ask for permission to pee, and everyone acted really strangely about it, and it was really embarrassing. I couldn't wear only one article of clothing, because we were outside a lot and doing stuff so I would get caught. To make up for this I took a walk nude that night before I went to sleep (also nude). I did ask them for me to be a slave to all of them that weekend, and nothing really came of that but a blow job to one of the guys. I guess they're not really into this kind of thing (although I didn't expect them to). I did get spanked 30 times (10 for every person), but they all just found it funny and were laughing the whole time, which really embarrassed me. I couldn't do appughar's dare, because I don't have all that much clothing. Overall, I was hoping for more hidden things that could have been discovered but might not have, but I still enjoyed this. It was very embarrassing, because none of my friends take anything seriously and have a bit of a "punk" attitude, so they made fun of me for it the whole night. I do thank everyone who gave a dare so greatly, and apologize for the late reply.

likes: pain, hidden/secret things, possibility of getting caught, semi public, omorashi(pee), pet play, ageplay, choking, writing, bondage

sometimes likes: blood, sharp things

dislikes: too much pain, anything boring,

limits: full publicity, scat, consumption of excrement, certainty of getting caught, pics/vids, anything permanent, some illegal things, almost anything that involves other people
odd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
help me, request, sleepover