Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-07-2011, 02:48 AM   #1
fromo
Distinguished Member

Default Lucy's secret

Here's a little something I've decided to get started, I hope a few people will enjoy it. All feedback is welcome.

Lucy sat behind her desk. The teacher at the front of the class was giving a presentation, she didn’t pay attention. Her mind wandered as she gazed across the others who sat in the class. Some watched the teacher with full attention, others drew in books, one was reading through her 19th birthday card, she was the oldest in the class, but not by much. Lucy was only a few days behind her.
One of the boys was doodling, she could just make out the breasts he was adding, something about the drawing suddenly began to turn her on allot... She stared across several rows of chairs, her hand slipping below the band of her skirt. If she’d not been at the back of the class, others would of taken note, but she’d lucked out on her place.
She began to rub, getting turned on, bit by bit, her nipples becoming erect. She stopped herself. She couldn’t do any more, she knew she’d be caught if she did.
She just had to wait a little longer, 5 minuets until the end of college... the time moved slowly, she tried to calm down her heart, but she was too turned on. When the bell rang, she was up instantly and out the door. Moving at a brisk walk to the nearest bathroom.
She walked in and sat in one of the stalls. Removing her knickers. She instantly began to rub herself, she moaned slightly against the pressure building, her other hand began fondling one of her breasts, squeezing at the nipple. Someone pushed on the door suddenly; she stopped dead, pushing her foot against it.
“O... occupied!”
The foot steps moved into the stall next to hers. Her heart hammered even faster. She continued. She closed her eye’s, lulling her head back, her tongue hung to the side. She moved a hand from her breast and inserted one of the fingers into her arse, then another, feeling around. She began moving them in and out in rhythm with her other hand rubbing.
Then, she came, her juices shooting from their place. She did everything she could not to moan, but couldn’t help it. She settled down, cleaning off what she could. Then left the bathroom and began walking towards the exit.
“Lucy? Could you come here please?”
One of her teachers stood outside her teaching area. Lucy walked over.
“Oh, your all flushed, are you feeling ok”
She felt herself getting redder. “Yes miss... you wanted to see me?”
“Yes, you left without taking your homework”
She handed Lucy a sheet, on it was a short essay brief.
“It’s in for Thursday, I don’t want any excuses this time”
The teacher then walked away, leaving Lucy to put the sheet into her bag. Someone ran down the corridor next to her, then stopped next to her. Lucy looked up, recognising her face, it was someone from her English class... Rebecca? Yeh, that was right.
“Here, don’t open it until your home”
She handed Lucy an envelope.
“Cya tomorrow!”
With that, Rebecca ran back the way she’d come, she was one of the less popular girls, they’d never really talked before. She casually stuffed the A4 envelope into her bag, then went home.

Lucy sat in her room, mulling over the essay, when she remembered about the envelope, she took it from her bag, forgetting about the essay, then undone the seal. Her breath stopped.
2 A4 sheet fell out, each with 4 photos of her in the bathroom printed on, another was a note.
It read:
I’d very much like to get a chance to know you, we’ll meet up tomorrow at lunch. Meet me by the Gym.
Lucy began to panic a little, someone knew, she’d worked so hard for so long to keep everything a secret... she needed to talk to Rebecca, make her promise not to tell anyone.
She looked at the photo’s, she became turned on, the main one was the one where she came, the photo with fingers in her arse, the other holding her dick, her cum shooting towards the door... Her hand slipped into her panties, pulling out her member.
“I can’t let anyone know I’m a guy...”
She began playing with herself.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:56 AM   #2
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

This is really good, I cant wait to see some more
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:57 AM   #3
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Oh, you went for the guy dressed as a girl route. The other option would have been a transgender!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:22 AM   #4
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

if i aint wrong, it is a TG, aka shemale, shemale, heshe etc. Etx.
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #5
bigheyrat

nice story!!! can not wait to read the rest.
bigheyrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:38 AM   #6
fromo
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2

The next day came. She hadn’t been able to sleep during the night. Lucy had done so much to keep the secret since she came to college, she’d even taken an extra year before applying for college to let the hormone pills she was taking take proper effect and let her grow breasts.
If her parents had been alive, they’d of likely of done something about things by now, but they weren’t, both had died 4 years prior. Leaving her alone, but free.
She’d lied about her identity when apllying for the college, shoved it off as a paper work error, then later had things legally changed. But if word spread, things could get bad, she may be expelled.
The college loomed in front of her as she walked. Others walked past, they talked, joked, she was to scared to even acknowledge them. The day drew on, first period lasting forever, her mind didn’t pay the slightest attention to the lesson. She just willed it to be over.
Eventually it was. She walked to English, stopping by the door. Rebecca was already in the room, talking to several of her friends, she looked at Lucy from the corner of her eye, smiling, before going back to talking.
Throughout the lesson, Lucy continuously looked towards Rebecca, most of the time catching her eyes staring at her. Each time there eyes crossed, she felt her face going red, before turning back to her work.
As the class ended, Lucy remained sitting, the students filled out, all but Rebecca, the teacher then left them alone. The instant she’d left the room, Rebecca stood up and walked over to Lucy. She lent down in front of Lucy, showing off her cleavage.
“Come on Lucy, lets go to the gym”
She grabbed Lucy’s arm, then led her from the room. They where practicly next to the gym anyway, so the travel was quick. They went into one of the storage rooms, one that was used to house mainly broken items. They where alone.
“Please Rebecca, if you tell anyone...”
“You’ll likely be kicked from the school, I know... now pull up your dress”
Lucy put her hands against her dress, she was wearing a one piece summery dress to go with the decent weather they’d been having.
“No, please don’t make me”
“Now!”
It seemed to echo in the small space. She pulled her dress up emidiatly, a tear rolling down her face.
Rebecca knelt down in front of her, then flicked her penis through her knickers. Lucy winced at it.
“So whats it like? Hiding this all the time?”
“It’s hard... I have to be quick in the changing rooms after gym, I get turned on alot at just walking around like this”
Rebecca stood up and looked around the room. Then smilled.
“Ok, from this point, you do everything I say, how I say it, you got that?”
“Please don’t tell anyone”
“I wont, if you do what your told”
“Ok”
“Now, undress”
Lucy looked horrified at that. She let her dress drop back down, cluthing her arms to her chest.
“No, please don’t make me” She began to cry.
Rebecca walked over, then slapped her across the face, sending her sprawling on the ground. Before she knew what was happening, Rebecca was on top of her, pulling her dress of. Lucy lay there, stunned.
She was soon naked, being dragged across the room.
“Now, you will do what I say”
“Yes...”
“Stand”
Lucy did. Rebecca had some rope and began tying it around Lucy’s breasts, putting pressure on them, making them more plump, her nipples sticking on her.
She then took her hands and tied them around her back to the rope that went around her breasts.
Rebecca then moved to one of the jumping horses, the top had been caved in, most likely from over use. She removed the top, looked inside, then at Lucy.
“Get inside”
Lucy walked over.
“What are you doing, I have class next”
Rebecca helped her in, then tied her legs to some of the inner supports, then threaded some rope around her neck, tying it against the other side from her legs, keeping her sitting on the floor.
“You’ll be staying here for a while”
Lucy tried to stand up, but couldn’t move.
“No! You can’t! Don’t leave me here!”
Rebecca got in with her, then stroker Lucy’s cock. It was solid. Lucy then felt pressure on her arse. Something poked through, she looked down as best she could, Rebecca was pushing a weight lifting pole into her arse.
“Ah! No, please stop”
The pole continued outside the jumping hourse. Rebecca continued pushing until it went no further. Lucy sobbed.
“To make sure you don’t make a sound” She had some ductape in her hand, then places it over Lucy’s houth. It stuck in place perfectly.
“Wasn’t sure if that’d stick, found a role, looks like I lucked out a bit more”
She squoze Lucy’s dick, giving it several fast, hard pumps, then letting go and getting out.
“We’ll have fun later, don’t try to get out, I’m taking your cloths with me, make a sound and others will find you here”
She put the partially collapsed lid on.
“I’ll be back later, this is for deceiving everyone all this time”
Lucy sat there, listening to the foorsteps as they walked away, the door opening, the light going out, then the door shutting. Everything was dark.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:02 AM   #7
archie21
getDare Succubus

A wicked tale i look forward to the next part...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:57 AM   #8
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

sounds intresting.... waiting for more!
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:17 AM   #9
musicandart777

Great story so far
musicandart777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #10
sara.zibapasand

Send a message via Yahoo to sara.zibapasand

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicandart777 View Post
Great story so far
please continue i like this story
sara.zibapasand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:54 AM   #11
fromo
Distinguished Member

Thought I'd return to this for a bit ^_^ hope peoples enjoy.

Chapter 3

There was a light rumble, slight clatter in the darkness. Lucy staired slightly, unaware she'd dosed off. She head a russle, then saw slightly in the darkness as the lid was removed from the top of the vault horse.
"So how have you been then?" She could tell it was Rebecca instantly.
"I... I've been ok..." She spoke into the tape, muthling it, but getting it through despite that.
The light came on, blinding Lucy for a few seconds, she squinted as her sight regained it's self.
"Its amazing that little cock, I've not seen one that small before"
Lucy looked down, seeing her flacid self, just at 1 1/2 inchs, she flailed slightly, trying to cover herself a little, but only helping herself look stupid. Rebecca laughed at her.
"Aww, its getting a little bigger"
Lucy looked down, and saw that, that was the case, she stood at her full 3 1/2 inchs.
"Your enjoying this aren't you?"
Lucy nodded, feeling ashamed of herself for doing so. Rebecca disapeared from her view for a moment, then stepped back into view, stepping into the horse, her shoes and socks removed. She flicked Lucy's clit with her big toe, then grippen it between her toes.
"Its amazing that something so small could actualy get this hard"
Rebecca suddenlt moved her foot, putting her weight onto Lucy's balls. Lucy yelped into the tape.
"Shush, don't be making noise, someone might hear you"
Lucy whimpered into the tape, her eyes watering as Rebecca put more pressure onto her balls. Lucy's eyes glanced down to Rebecca's foot, her clit stood directly up, she didn't want to admit it, but every push Rebecca did sent a wave of pleasure with the pain, she loved the feeling, it hurt, but she loved it, she bit her lip, enjoying the feeling of Rebecca pushing against her balls, squashing them into her body.
"You really like this don't you?"
Lucy nodded, forgetting the shame, just enjoying the feeling now. Rebecca's foot sped up, leaning into Lucy's crotch harder. Lucy began to try to move her hips, but couldn't manage more then a slight wiggle. SHe felt herself building, her eyes squeezed shut.
"looks like your about ready to burst" Rebecca lifted the weight off slightly. "Tell you what, I'll make you cum now, but if I do, your coming with me, and doing what ever I say... If you say no, I'll leave you here, see who finds you first... your choice" Rebecca leaned forward and ripped the tape from Lucys mouth.
Lucy took in a deep breath, moaning into the air, and whimpering. Thousands of thoughts where speeding through Lucy's head, she was scared to death of what could happen... but loved some of the thought, but if she was left here...
"L... let me cum please!"
Rebecca put all her weight down and began pushing forwards and backwards. Lucy moaned, whimpering, feeling the urge to let go build, until that moment, she sudenly burst, she felt her cum rain down onto her, moaning, still feeling the pressure on her balls. Her breathing was ragged for a moment, as she then began to carm then, her clit shrinking back down. THen the realisation of what she'd just said took hold, she'ed just given Rebecca basicly free reign over her life.
"Looks like you enjoyed that"
Lucy turned her head away in shamme, her groin aching now, as Rebecca took her foot away.
"Just to let you know, in case you think of changing your mind, I hid several copies of the photo's about, ready to post where ever I please. So you'd better do what I tell you"
Lucy had no idea what to say, no idea how to defend herself, she simply resigned. "Yes... I'll do as I'm told"
"Good, now, lets get you out of here, your coming home with me"

Old 02-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #12
slutpupp

such an awesome story i love it, can't wait until the next chapter, will have to keep my eyes peeled for it.
slutpupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
goodgamedarer2

Come on, I am dying to hear the next part~~!

Not sure : peeing over self, licking, kissing, naked, light pain

Limits: family, public, car, extreme pain, permanant, cam/wed cam, photos

goodgamedarer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #14
goodgamedarer2

Please post the next part soon!!!

Not sure : peeing over self, licking, kissing, naked, light pain

Limits: family, public, car, extreme pain, permanant, cam/wed cam, photos

goodgamedarer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #15
fromo
Distinguished Member

Just letting you know, the next part will be delayed a bit, due to curcumstances atm. :/
Hope to have it up soon.

Advertisements
Kink Talk