Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-16-2011, 06:11 PM   #121
skjelner

Default Chapter S-One

Day S-I

Chapter S-One

“It’s time to wake up, Subject 6. Today is the day.”

Subject 6 did not need to be told twice, as her anticipation for this day was overwhelming, and snapped her eyes open. She sat up immediately, taking no notice of the large plug sealing the copious amount of liquid inside her, for she had long since learned to embrace such uncomfortable stimuli. Instead, Subject 6 glanced around the room. Its dark walls helped offset the harsh radiance of the light above, which stung her cold blue eyes.

Obedient stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame, garbed in her usual leather miniskirt, white halter tee, and flats. Subject 6 rose from the hard mattress to her bare feet and inspected herself in the wall mirror. Her black hair, slightly matted from sleep, fell just to her shoulders, straight as an arrow like usual. She shifted her gaze down the rest of her body, past her firm, smallish breasts and to her cleanly shaved pubic region.

Subject 6 slowly ran her hands down the sides of her thin body, moaning to herself, content with the body she was finally permitted to offer to the goddess for whom she lived. Slowly Subject 6 spun around, looking fondly over her shoulder at the black plug stretching her anus to its limit. As she completed the turn, she noticed in her peripheral vision Obedient gazing at her petite chest.

“Like what you see, Obedient?” Subject 6 teased. Obedient took no offense at this jocularity even though it was well within her rights as a full member to do so: a mutual bond of trust and respect, even friendship, had formed between the two, and they understood each other’s intentions.

“I cannot lie, Subject 6, I do—I like them a lot. And I’m glad you’ve learned to embrace them. Remember, breasts of any trainee, no matter what size, are pleasing to Her Highness.”

“Yes, I am glad too,” Subject 6 exclaimed. “It feels wonderful knowing I have been pleasing to Her and the Council enough that they are willing to accept me as a full member.”

“So, are you excited then?” Obedient asked.

“To say the least,” Subject 6 replied. “I cannot wait to see Her again, and on today of all days! I just hope I do not fail Her.”

“Don’t be nervous,” Obedient advised kindly. “You will feel truly whole once you’re a full-fledged member.”

“I know, Obedient,” Subject 6 replied confidently. It was so close! The moment she had eagerly been awaiting for so long.

“Now. Subject 6: you have completed your training. Are you ready to undertake the Ritual?”

“You know even better than I do, Obedient—yes!”

“Good. I will help you get prepared.” Obedient motioned to Subject 6’s tiny bathroom and offered out her hand. Subject 6 took it gracefully and keenly followed Obedient inside, catching a faint trail of her sweet perfume. A shiver ran down Subject 6’s spine as Obedient shut the door behind them.

Last edited by skjelner; 05-17-2011 at 03:40 PM.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:20 PM   #122
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

i think you copy, pasted the wrong thing dude. Subject 6? A Goddess? a different girl? i didnt read it all because it doesnt make sense...

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #123
Silvercola

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by skjelner View Post
Day S-I

Chapter S-One

“It’s time to wake up, Subject 6. Today is the day.”

Subject 6 did not need to be told twice, as her anticipation for this day was overwhelming, and snapped her eyes open. She sat up immediately, taking no notice of the large plug sealing the copious amount of liquid inside her, for she had long since learned to embrace such uncomfortable stimuli. Instead, Subject 6 glanced around the room. Its dark walls helped offset the harsh radiance of the light above, which stung her cold blue eyes.

Obedient stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame, garbed in her usual leather miniskirt, white halter tee, and flats. Subject 6 rose from the hard mattress to her bare feet and inspected herself in the wall mirror. Her black hair, slightly matted from sleep, fell just to her shoulders, straight as an arrow like usual. She shifted her gaze down the rest of her body, past her firm, smallish breasts and to her cleanly shaved pubic region.

Subject 6 slowly ran her hands down the sides of her thin body, moaning to herself, content with the body she was finally permitted to offer to the goddess for whom she lived. Slowly Subject 6 spun around, looking fondly over her shoulder at the black plug stretching her anus to its limit. As she completed the turn, she noticed in her peripheral vision Obedient gazing at her petite chest.

“Like what you see, Obedient?” Subject 6 teased. Obedient took no offense at this jocularity even though it was well within her rights as a full member to do so: a mutual bond of trust and respect, even friendship, had formed between the two, and they understood each other’s intentions.

“I cannot lie, Subject 6, I do—I like them a lot. And I’m glad you’ve learned to embrace them. Remember, breasts of any trainee, no matter what size, are pleasing to Her Highness.”

“Yes, I am glad too,” Subject 6 exclaimed. “It feels wonderful knowing I have been pleasing to Her and the Council enough that they are willing to accept me as a full member.”

“So, are you excited then?” Obedient asked.

“To say the least,” Subject 6 replied. “I cannot wait to see Her again, and on today of all days! I just hope I do not fail Her.”

“Don’t be nervous,” Obedient advised kindly. “You will feel truly whole once you’re a full-fledged member.”

“I know, Obedient,” Subject 6 replied confidently. It was so close! The moment she had eagerly been awaiting for so long.

“Now. Subject 6: you have completed your training. Are you ready to undertake the ritual?”

“You know even better than I do, Obedient—yes!”

“Good. I will help you get prepared.” Obedient motioned to Subject 6’s tiny bathroom and offered out her hand. Subject 6 took it gracefully and keenly followed Obedient inside, catching a faint trail of her sweet perfume. A shiver ran down Subject 6’s spine as Obedient shut the door behind them.
Erin is either in prison and is subject 6 or became a hippe overnight lol epic fail^^^^^
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #124
skjelner

I didn't make a mistake. I'm sure you'll figure out what's going on if you keep reading. ;)
Old 05-16-2011, 10:13 PM   #125
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

oh, erin gets sold to Obedient and she becomes a sex slave.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:13 AM   #126
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Erin is dreaming. Trying to find peace in her current hell of An existence
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #127
Instinct

..and it makes absolutely no sense anymore, unless it took a sudden turn to sci-fi or she's having one hell of a weird dream

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #128
xXYour_whorexX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
..and it makes absolutely no sense anymore, unless it took a sudden turn to sci-fi or she's having one hell of a weird dream
^ This ; When I read it I was so confused.. rofl
Old 05-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #129
skjelner

Default Chapter S-Two Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
Hang tight. I promise it'll start to make more sense. :P

Chapter S-Two

“Subject 6.”

Shaking, Subject 6 gazed nervously at the radiant goddess-like woman before her, trying hard not to avert her eyes.

“You have completed your training, and the Council accepts you as a full-fledged member of the Subservient Few. You may approach.”

Subject 6 complied, her short black hair bobbing beside her ears as she walked. She was keenly aware of the numerous pairs of eyes staring at her naked body from all sides of the room, taking all of her in as if still judging her worth to their purposes.

She stopped just past the large grated drain in the tiled floor, at the base of the steps atop which the Dominant On High stood, clothed in her usual black vinyl, single-piece dress. It barely crept down past her pubic area, and Subject 6’s mouth began to water at this and the sight of the divine beauty’s smooth, brilliantly pale legs.

Beside the Dominant stood a high table upon which sat a wide silver goblet, and behind and to her left stood a naked young servant boy, easily still in his teens, holding a damp white cloth and staring determinedly toward the ground. Fastened around his cleanly shaven penis and scrotum was a thin chain, the other end of which the Dominant On High gripped tightly in her hand, allowing no tension. In response, the boy’s penis appeared limp and meager, his testes dark blue from lack of blood flow.

“Do not be nervous, Subject 6,” the Dominant reassured kindly. “You have done very well in your training, and I am confident the Council has made the proper decision in granting you full membership in the Few. You may begin the ritual.”

The Dominant On High wasted no time. As soon as she had finished speaking, she turned around and bent down, keeping the chain to her servant taut, exposing her round ass to Subject 6 for the first time. The goddess’s long black hair splayed down the corset-like lacing on her back, swiftly falling around her ears as she bent further.

Subject 6 gazed at the brilliant white object poking out of the Dominant’s anus, causing her labia to moisten. She was well aware that the Council members in the room could see her excitement, but this only made her more lustful.

“Do well to recall that you may not touch my skin—I afford that honor to no one.”

Subject 6 nodded and gulped, then slowly reached toward the Dominant’s holy rear. She carefully grasped the end of the white object and pulled. As more and more of the butt plug was revealed, Subject 6 became enamored by the stench of the odors wafting out from deep inside the goddess before her. She could now feel thick streams of liquid anticipation rolling out from between her labia and down her shaking legs. Subject 6 started to swoon, as the other ritual attendees began to murmur quietly amongst themselves.

But she did not lose focus. Ever cautiously, as she dared not touch the Dominant’s holy skin, she pulled and pulled, until finally the plug was released from the Dominant’s spacious hole with a soft squelch.

“Mmm,” the Dominant murmured. “Nicely done, Subject 6.”

Flushed with embarrassment from the compliment, Subject 6 focused her attention on the plug, holding it out in front of her. It was at least twelve inches long, and Subject 6 admired the collection of juices and minuscule flecks of brown feces covering it. Without hesitation, she inserted it into her mouth, then slowly turned in a circle so all in the room could watch as she sucked the plug clean, licking off every last delicious morsel the Dominant had so graciously provided. Alternating between long licks of the tongue and deep-throat sucks, Subject 6 was in ecstasy, high off her mistress’s effluence.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #130
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

well that is better, it makes more sense. i liked the abused servant boy part. looks like we will be seeing more of him.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:09 PM   #131
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

makes more sense? doesn't make any sense yet.
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:26 PM   #132
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
makes more sense? doesn't make any sense yet.
i think this is a sub story. sounds like the "plan"involves getting erin trained for this.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:41 PM   #133
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

im guessing this is a second person who will end up being with erin very soon
Old 05-18-2011, 09:45 PM   #134
the fish

i think i get the majority of this the end killed my original thought
humiliation
pet play.

limits: illegal
social suicide
family
extreme pain
permanent
the fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:04 PM   #135
skjelner

Default Chapter S-Two Part 2

When she came around to face the Dominant On High once more, Subject 6 slid the plug out from her throat without a gag or sound at all. She raised it triumphantly in the air to show it was clean, then placed it on the floor at her mistress’s feet and rose to make eye contact with the most beautiful creature in the world.

“I have allowed you, my loyal servant, to consume only the most filthiest part of my body. However, even this nigh insignificant portion of me is enough to enable you to realize your full potential as one of my Subservient Few. In continuing accordance with the Ritual, you may now drink my nectar.”

The Dominant On High took the goblet from the table beside her, and quickly crouched, spreading her legs to reveal her flawless shaven vagina. With one hand, she lifted the folds of her labia, allowing Subject 6 to view another part of her sacred body for the first time, and with the other she cradled the goblet between her legs.

Almost immediately, the Dominant began to urinate steadily and forcefully until the goblet was full. Like a faucet, her stream snapped off, and the Dominant brought the goblet up, holding it out to Subject 6. None of her golden urine had spilt to the floor.

Subject 6 eagerly took the heavy goblet and lifted it to her lips with both hands. As the goddess’s hot nectar rushed across her tongue and down her throat, Subject 6 erupted into pure ecstasy. She continued drinking until the goblet was entirely empty, then set the goblet on the floor.

“Very well. Remember always that it was I who gave unto you this great gift of my juices.”

“Thank you, Your Highness.”

“Acknowledged. Now, just as you have removed my butt plug, as the Ritual states, you may in turn remove yours which has bound you, in order to complete your membership. However, you may not, as you well know, use your hands. The strength of your sphincter should now be more than sufficient. Now, Subject 6, let yourself be free.”

Subject 6 gulped and closed her eyes, bending over so that everyone in the room could see her ass cheeks spread wide, high above her head, which was almost touching the floor. She inhaled deeply, then slowly exhaled, gently allowing the muscles of her anus to loosen and work the gargantuan black plug free of its tight confines.

Although she had mentally prepared for this moment for quite awhile, Subject 6 was still slightly uneasy from all the eyes in the room staring her down. However, her unease did not stem from embarrassment: she had long since learned to embrace all facets of her body, for the Dominant On High loved every part of her equally. Instead, Subject 6 desired from the very fiber of her being to impress her spectators, to prove to them that she was worthy of the membership they had so kindly agreed to grant her.

After around thirty seconds of expertly performing the release exercises she had mastered, the thick plug shot from Subject 6’s anus and dropped to the floor onto its wide base with a loud, long squelch. Immediately Subject 6 pushed, forcefully spraying the liquid out from within her innards, forming a perfectly shaped, wide stream. The mixture of liquid and soft fecal matter splashed onto the floor and spiraled toward the drain below: Subject 6’s aim was perfect, a fact confirmed by the hushed murmurs going around the room.

Still bent over, Subject 6 glanced up toward the Dominant On High, who loosened her grip on the chain, allowing the servant boy to approach the member-to-be. Staring at the floor, he quickly walked around behind Subject 6 and wiped the residue from her anus with his warm cloth, taking care not to touch her skin, for she was above him now.

Subject 6 caught a glimpse of the cloth as the servant boy ascended the steps and felt a sense of forlorn, as the faint brown smears coating its white fabric were the last pieces of herself Subject 6 could offer to the goddess as her trainee. The Dominant tightened the chain once the servant had returned to his position behind her, his shriveled scrotum becoming blue once more from the tension.

Content from her flawless anal release and satisfied by the feeling of her clean, glistening anal cavity, Subject 6 assuredly rotated to meet the gaze of each surveyor in the room, additionally giving them all a clear view of her pink sphincter as it gradually retightened. Beads of sweat dripped from her brow as she finally faced the Dominant and rose from her knees.

“Congratulations,” the Dominant said with a pleased look in her eyes. “As part of your membership, you shall no longer be known as Subject 6. Your name, henceforth, shall be Devoted, of the Subservient Few. You may recite the Subservient Oath.”

This was it: the moment Subject 6 had passionately toiled toward for so long. She finally had a name ... and what a name it was! Devoted. It was the perfect gift from an even more perfect Mistress. With her new name, finally Subject 6—no, Devoted—was a full member of the Subservient Few.

“Thank you, Dominant On High. I dedicate the whole of my body, the totality of my actions, and the entirety of my existence forever to You, until the day You will me to depart this earth.”

“Acknowledged.”

Devoted, shivering slightly, kept her gaze locked on the cold, dark eyes of her purpose for living. They stood in silence for several moments until finally the Dominant spoke again.

“And what of the girl named Erin?”

“She may have caused us trouble in the past, Your Highness, but I vow to you that once I am through, she will have taken her last breath.”

“Very well. Now, go, and fulfill your first mission as a Subservient, my beloved Devoted.”

Last edited by skjelner; 05-19-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports