Old 10-08-2012, 02:27 AM   #136
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Damn ;P you just replaced one cliffhanger by another, that's damn unfair
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #137
Dareholic
getDare Addict

How long are you going to keep us in suspense?

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #138
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter but you should be pushed down those rocks for ending it there.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #139
Rcb
Baby Member

please hurry, i want MORE
Rcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:05 PM   #140
Eagle eye

Ok so I ended up getting distracted having a long text battle over movie quotes with someone so I may or may not have missed my deadline. (probably more on the may side.)

I made it extra long to compensate and guess what?

NO CLIFFHANGER!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

Daniel had written out a list of things he wanted me to do. The list read something like this:

Go the rest of the weekend without underwear.

Hike back to camp naked.

Go an entire day with a dildo in your butt.

Bring me a pair of someone else’s cum soaked underwear.

Take a shower with me.

At the very bottom of the list it said I must do 3 of the things if I wanted to know whom the other person in the picture was.

Daniel had clearly thought this out. Some way or another he was going to get me naked. I looked over at Daniel sitting on his rock smirking back at me.

"You’re evil but challenge accepted." I said handing him back the list. I had chosen which three tasks I was going to do.

“Meet me in the showers tonight after everyone goes to bed.” I whispered, glaring into his eyes.

His playful grin just darted across his face as he looked back and whispered, “ I was hoping you’d chose that one.”

I quietly walked back over to my seat on the rock, and laid out in the shade. A short while later Connor and Jonathan came back from using the restroom arguing about some insignificant fact about the pronunciation of a word.

“Hey guys is there a good spot to use the restroom close by that way?” I asked deciding to go ahead and start my first challenge.

“Yeah go about 100 yards down the trail and there is a little clearing off to the side we used.” Jonathan said, trying to end his argument with Connor.

“Watch out for land mines.” Connor yelled after me nudging Jonathan, who punched him back.

After I was out of eyesight I slipped off my pants and slowly lowered my underwear making sure nobody would walk up on me. I quickly slid my pants back on and shoved my underwear in my pocket and trotted back to the group.

“Alright, I’m ready. Lets head out!” I said turning for the trail back to camp.

The other guys hopped up from their rocks and followed me back down the trail. As we walked the heat and sweat stuck to my thighs as I could feel the friction as they rubbed together. After what seemed like a much shorter time to get down the mountain, we finally made it back into camp and collapsed in our chairs. I was definitely chaffing. I had underestimating how hard it would be to go without underwear.

We all decided we should take a nap before dinner and we all headed back to our tents. On the way I caught Daniel and handed him my wadded underwear I had shoved in my pocket.

“I see you started your first dare, remember you can’t change back into underwear until you’re home.” Daniel reminded me shoving my underwear in his bag and walking off.

I followed Connor into the tent where we quickly passed out on our sleeping bags. I had the most surreal dream of flying through the air. My body just drifting in the wind as the breeze flowed freely over my naked body. It felt like feathers were running down my skin and tickling me as I floated through the clouds. I was enjoying the feeling until I was suddenly woken up by a rumble of thunder.

As I stared out at the hazy blur in front of me while my eyes tried to adjust I’d noticed the feeling hadn’t gone away. It felt like silk running across my skin tickling me in the lightest way.

As my vision cleared I saw Connor was rubbing his hand up and down my chest. He had some how gotten my shirt off while I was sleeping and cuddled up next to me.

“I’m sorry did I wake you?” Connor asked, noticing I was watching him caress my body.

“No, is it rainiiiinnnn... Oh keep going; it feels nice.” I whispered still clearing my head.

“I just couldn’t resist touching you, and yes a storms coming in and its starting to pour” Connor said, flashing his teasing smile at me, running his hand further down my body till it was resting on my hardened cock.

“How’d you get me naked?” I asked completely unaware of the fact not only was I missing my shirt my pants were gone.

“You sir, are a really heavy sleeper.” Connor said running his fingers up the length of my shaft delicately rubbing the head.

About this time another roar of thunder echoed through the mountains as a torrent of rain released from the heavens.

“But why weren’t you wearing any underwear?” He finished.

“Well… I… I lost a bet with Daniel.” I mumbled, grabbing his hand and running down my throbbing member.

“And well I have a favor to ask too.” I finished trying not to make it sound as bad as it was.

“Oh and what’s that?” Connor asked starting to stroke my cock.

“I..mmmm… neeed to barrow… oh god that feels good… some of your underwear.” I hissed as Connor found my sensitive spot and worked it.

“You’re going to have to earn those baby.” Connor said

"Oh i'm going to take you to town tonight." I said attacking Connor.

The sound of the rain beating down on the tent muffled any sound from our tent as I grabbed Connor’s shirt and ripped it off his body.

“God have I ever told you you’re sexy.” I said, grabbing for his pants.

“Only a million times.” He smirked grabbing back onto my rod and continuing to pump.

I ripped his pants down uncovering his throbbing monster hiding under his American Eagle boxers. I took my hand and started to softly rub the fabric up and down his pulsing cock until his underwear was moist with precum.

Connor broke away just long enough to pull his underwear down to unleash his aching cock.

“Damn you’re such a tease.” Connor moaned running his hands across my chest.

“I aim to please.” I smirked, pulling Connor around so we were in a 69.

Connor clamped his lips around my throbbing cock and started to suck me as I maneuvered his body so I could get access to his hole. I slowly licked around his pucker getting it nice and wet for what was about to come.

After a minute or so of getting him nice and wet I probed his hole with my tongue slowly working his ring. As I pushed my tongue in and out I could feel Connor moaning on my cock, deep inside his mouth.

I pulled my head away and slowly worked my finger into his hole. As I pushed in, Connor pulled off my cock long enough to let out a long gasp, then quickly got back to work.

I slowly finger fucked him until he was happily thrusting back into my hand. I stuck another finger in and waited for the pain to subside. As he kept sucking I kept fingering him until I had 3 fingers deep into his ass and my dick was begging for release.

“Oh, I’m so close I need to cool down.” I panted rolling Connor off of me. Replacing the hand that was fingering him instead on his throbbing cock.

"We don't want the fun to end too early." Connor panted thrusting into my hand.

I stroked his cock quickly working him closer and closer while keeping a slower pace on myself just to keep it up.

“Damn, Matt I can’t take it any longer I need you in me now!” Connor demanded saddling himself across my chest. He slowly slid himself back until my cock was aligned with his entrance. He carefully and patiently lowered himself down onto it stopping to adjust to the feeling.

His blood was boiling from the excitement and couldn’t keep him still for long as he started to rock his hips back and forth and bouncing up and down on my cock. I reached for his cock and jacked him to his rhythm as he bounced up and down.

“Fuck yes, fuck yes. Damn you feel amazing.” Connor panted, leaning over and locking his lips with mine.

He took charge forcing his tongue down my throat literally slamming himself down on my cock. The feeling was too much for me as I thrust back into Connor pushing as deep into him as I could.

“Ooohhhh yes!” Connor gasped breaking our kiss leaving a string of saliva between us.
“I’m gunna cum matt!” He yelled pounding my cock against his prostate as I started to stroke him faster.

I felt his muscled clench as he shot his load all over my body and even got some in my hair. His orgasm seemed to last forever as his muscles just seemed to keep contracting more and more squeezing my dick to death.

Our scent filling the tent and his tight hole was all that I could handle as the sight of him breathless leaning over me bouncing to the rhythm of the rain pushed me into orgasm. I thrust as deep as I could into him as he drove himself down onto me and I shot my load deep into his bowels as I howled out into the rain.

Connor just sat there straddling me until my dick grew limp and slipped out of him. He lazily slid off of me and lay down on his pad. We just lay there, panting in the tent, our sweat and cum glistening on my body as the rain and thunder played its chorus in the background.

“Ok I think that was almost worth it.” Connor said tossing his underwear into my face.

“Also you might want to clean that up.” He teased, leaning over and licking a strand of cum off of my chest. “Or maybe you don’t have to.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there ya go...

Like I said no cliffhanger, unless you consider whats going to happen next a cliffhanger.

As always,

love.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:44 PM   #141
bradsmallory

Send a message via Yahoo to bradsmallory

Lovit and yes I do consider it a cliff hanger
Old 10-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #142
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I totally consider the shower thing a cliffhanger
Hopefully it's not gonna be some drama with Connor and all^^
Old 10-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #143
Mr. Fun 21

Why the hell is this story so damn hot!!!? You are killing me!!! Amazing as usual!
Old 10-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #144
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Another good edition to the story. So not a cliffhanger.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 11-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #145
Eagle eye

Ok enough procrastinating, I will have an update up by Sunday. Now since thats daylight savings time or not the time might vary

as always,

love.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Old 11-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #146
Eagle eye

...well... It's been a while. Sorry I haven't gotten any new updates out but I promise 2 updates over thanksgiving break next week. I've been really busy and jus haven't gotten to writing but I will make it up to you guys.

As always,
Love.

-Epictetus
Old 11-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #147
Eagle eye

As promised here in the update! Yes, there is a cliffhanger, yes I will have the second half out before Sunday, I PROMISE, so please don't kill me.

Also let me be the first to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (For all you Americans of course, sorry other countries )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

I awoke staring into the darkness, shadows dancing across the walls of our tent, the sound of a campfire crackling outside. I leaned over to see if Connor was still asleep but he was gone. I grabbed my IPod to see what time it was, the bright glare of the screen dazed me while my eyes tried to adjust. It was just after 10pm so I decided I’d get up and wait around to fire for everyone else to go to bed, except for Daniel and myself of course.

As I unzipped the tent, two shadowy figures looked over from their positions around the fire as I heard Jonathan’s voice resonate from across the pit.

“Good to see you still have your night owl personality. We thought something was wrong with you going to bed that early.”

“Yeah, or right.” Daniel chimed in shooting me an unmistakable smile.

“Sorry that storm just put me right out.” I said, looking down to make sure I didn’t have some dried cum left on me.

“I know what you mean but I thought Connor would have woken you up with all the noise though.” Jonathan added, “I thought he was having a nightmare or something with all that screaming.” He finished, oblivious to what had happened.

“Oh, yeah. I just kind of got used to that.” I said shooting him a disarming smile pulling up my chair around the fire.

“What ever it was I think it wore him out, he headed up to the showers and said something about going to bed early tonight.” Daniel said with a strange twinkle in his eye.

“Well I guess I’ll just have to stay up and watch the fire.” I retorted looking back at him.

“I think Connor has the right idea, I’m beat after this long day.” Jonathan yawned, stretching his arms above his head. “Actually I think I’ma go to bed now.”

Jonathan stood and clumsily found his way to the tent in the dark before vanishing behind its screen.

“I’ll be in there shortly, I have to take a shower still.” Daniel yelled out to Jonathan who responded with a grunt.

“In fact I’m going to head up right after Connor gets back.” Daniel said shooting me a wink.

“Sounds like a good idea.” I responded trying to figure out what his plan was.

Daniel and I just sat around the fire occasionally getting up to poke it and keep it alive. After about ten minutes Connor came trotting back from the restroom his towel flung over his shoulder, standing in nothing but college basketball shorts and shoes.

“Oh good you’re up.” Connor said plopping down in the chair right next to me.

“I’ve got to get a shower, I’ll see you guys in the morning.” Daniel said before getting up and walking over to his tent.

“It looks like you cleaned up well.” I said inhaling the aroma of his expensive body wash.

“You know its all for you.” He said gleaming back at me his beautiful eye’s sparkling with the reflection of the fire.

“And I love every bit of it.” I whispered leaning over, right as Daniel came walking through on his way to the shower.

“Excuse me you two.” He said purposely walking in between us.

“See you in the morning.” Connor said smirking while flipping him off.

“Ok now what I really wanted to do.” Connor said hopping up from his seat and straddling my legs with his.

He leaned into me, his face inches from mine, I almost forgot to keep breathing as he whispered, “I really do hate voyeurs.”

His lips pressed to mine as his aroma overpowered my self-control. My hands felt their way down his back gliding along his smooth wet skin. His tongue penetrated my mouth taking charge. He ground his butt against my member slowly rubbing it back and forth across my lap. I could feel he wasn’t wearing any underwear under his shorts.

“Oh you like that do you?” Connor asked breaking our kiss. “Well since you took my last pair of underwear I had nothing left.” He said holding on to my shoulders as he leaned back pushing himself down onto me.

He flipped his head back arching forward and drawing me into a kiss. “But you’ll have to wait till you get back to get any of this.” He continued, “Don’t let him get to you.” He whispered nibbling at my ear before climbing off of me and heading to the tent.

Confused, I stood to go meet Daniel in the shower for whatever hell he had in store for me, but how did Connor know? I couldn’t help shake the feeling Connor knew something as I opened the door to the shower house to find it completely empty.

“Just my luck.” I cursed to myself as a warm hand ran down my back sending shivers up my spine.

“Good to see you came.” Daniel said pushing me into the end stall.

Before I could turn around Daniel had pushed me under the shower, still wearing all my clothes, and turned the water on. Water burst out of the showerhead drenching me completely. I turned around to face Daniel to see he was standing there completely naked.

“Go ahead and take your clothes off.” He said, “Its not like they’re doing you any good.”

Reluctantly I stripped, standing naked in front of him as his mischievous grin spread across his face, his excitement growing between his legs. He walked over to the corner of the stall where he had set his bag and was fishing around for something. After he had finished he pulled out two bottles and a razor.

“First you are going to shave completely and use this hair remover to get the sensitive area’s.” He said tossing me the bottle and handing me the razor. “Then you are going to wash me, as my new sexy twink.” He finished rubbing his hands down my bear soaking chest.

“GO!” Daniel almost yelled, scaring me out of my disbelief.

“Do I really have to do this?” I asked holding the razor in my hand.

“Yes, now get going I’m going to give you some privacy so you can focus.” Daniel said, "We don't want you cutting yourself do we?" he finished, closing the curtain in between us.

“But…” Is all I could get out before giving up and doing what he wanted.

I started to shave what little body hair I actually had. I slowly started to work around my pubes shaving them off. It was painstakingly slow trying to avoid nicking myself and causing those annoying little red bumps. When I was about half way through Daniel popped his head back around the curtain.

“Make sure you get your legs and arms too, they will be faster with the cream.” He said smiling like a flight attendant then disappearing again.

After finishing off my pubes I popped open the bottle and followed the directions smearing the cream over my arms and legs. After washing it off I looked at myself. I was in shock; I looked like a prepubescent boy. There wasn’t a single hair on my body that wasn’t on my head.

“Alright I’m finished.” I called out sullenly, waiting for Daniel to reappear.

“Oh good, wow you look freakin’ hot!” Daniel said running his hands down my perfectly smooth body.

“This is gunna be a lot of fun.” He said pulling the curtain closed again and pushing me into the shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, sorry for the cliffhanger, don't kill me, etc. ad nauseum

as always,

love.

-Epictetus
Old 11-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #148
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Finally :P
Can't wait for the next part :3
Old 11-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #149
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice, and thanks for the warning....... such a cliffhanger.

Yamask
Old 12-14-2012, 10:14 PM   #150
Eagle eye

It's been a while since I last updated. Sorry for not getting this out sooner I just haven't felt like writing and it has been a very busy month. Without any further excuses here is the next chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

Daniel and I just stood under the water letting it rinse him down. My body was pinned between his and the wall, the water pouring down from overhead. After Daniel was good and wet he handed me a bar of soap.

“Alright now soap me up and make sure you get everywhere, emphasis on everywhere.” He finished with a wink.

Defeated and humiliated I started washing his body down running the soap over his body. I started washing his shoulders and back and worked my way down till I was around his butt.

Daniel placed his hand on top of mine and guided it across his ass. I slowly worked the soap around his cheeks squeezing and massaging them to get the soap nice and lathered.

“Mmmm that feels good.” Daniel moaned. “Don’t forget to get in the crack.”

I slipped my fingers in between his cheeks pushing some of the suds in with them and cleaned his hole. I pushed my fingers gently against his entrance, which gave way with all the soap. I gently pushed my finger in deeper moving it back and forth making sure he was nice and clean “everywhere”.

“God that feels amazing.” Daniel gasped, running his fingers through my hair.

After I was sure he was nice and horny, I pulled my finger out and washed him off and moved down to his legs.

“Man you are such a tease, how does Connor put up with you?” Daniel asked, disappointed his fun had ended.

“I have to make you suffer as much as I am.” I retorted, clearly unhappy with the situation.

“Aww come on now, are you telling me you aren’t enjoying this.” Daniel responded turning around as I finished his feet.

His cock was sticking straight in front of my face as I was kneeling in front of him.

“Not even a little?” Daniel smirked down at me jiggling so his dick bounced in front of my face.

“You’re just cruel.” I said, standing up and continuing to wash down his body.

I finished with his chest and all I had left to wash was his bulging cock. I took the soap and worked it into a lather across his pubes and gently worked it in.

“Don’t be shy, show my meat some love.” Daniel grinned. “Not like you haven’t touched it before.”

My mind flashed back to the night on the beach with Connor, Daniel, and I. I knew every detail of his body. Even though I was with Connor it still felt so right. The thoughts of our bodies rubbing together and the fun we had in the sand went spinning through my head. My body came throbbing to life, my dick standing up almost instantly as the memories danced through my mind.

“I knew you were enjoying it.” He smiled. “Now its my turn to wash you.”

Without even noticing, I had started to jack Daniel off while I lost myself in the memories of the nights before. Before I could regain my senses Daniel had me back up against the wall, running his hands over my freshly shaven chest running the soap all over my body.

“If you thought it was fun washing me, wait till I’m done with you.” Daniel winked as he lowered himself down starting to soap my throbbing cock.

He worked my meat like a pro using the soap as a lubricant and really working it in. The hot water pouring over my head as Daniel was pleasuring me sent me reeling back on my heels. Lost in the pleasure my hand grasped to the wall, my head back, eyes closed as he diligently stroked me faster and faster.

I could feel the overwhelming feeling building in my groin as it surged through my body as I fought to hold it back. It felt like holding back a tidal wave, though there probably wasn’t much left after earlier.

“Oh, god I can’t hold much longer.” I panted as Daniel slyly grinned up at me running his hands across my stomach.

Just as I was about to burst, the door to the shower house opened. Daniel dropped my penis from his hand and shot up, pressing his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. We silently stood there under the water staring into each other’s eyes, our bodies pressed against the others, until the sound of the toilet flushing and the person left.

“Well that was fun.” Daniel whispered, his body still pressed against mine, both our raging erections sticking into the other.

He stood there pressed against me running his hand along my skin, taking in the feeling of my smooth hairless extremities. The water kept pouring down on us as we stood there. I couldn't seem to move myself from under him, my body just wouldn't let me move.

“Well I think we are about done. Lets wash our hair and get out of here.” Daniel said grabbing a bottle of shampoo.

We washed each other’s hair and stood under the water till our boners went down. We climbed out of the shower as Daniel turned the water off. He grabbed his towel and dried himself off. I stood there watching him in disbelief that it was over with almost nothing sexual.

Daniel threw all his stuff back in his bag and put on his nightclothes all without saying a word. Right before he turned to leave he looked back and me and grinned.

“Damn you really do look sexy. Have a fun walk back.” He finished walking out of the stall and over to the exit.

“Also one last thing.” Daniel shouted while I stood grasping at not having any clothes to wear back. “The shaving was Connor’s idea.”

I was so worried about having to run across the camp naked I almost missed what Daniel had said. Before I could stop him he disappeared out the door back to camp.

I checked to make sure the shower house was empty before sneaking over to the door and locking it. I walked over to the mirror and looked at my new body for the first time. I looked just like a twink from a porno. I didn’t have a single hair on my body, but Daniel was right, I did look sexy.

After admiring myself in the mirror and grabbing my soaked clothes, I made a quick dash for our camp. Luckily everyone was back in there camp or already asleep so no one saw me. I threw all my clothes up the rope we used to dry our towels on and crawled into my tent.

Connor had curled up in my sleeping bag in nothing but his basketball shorts. I was tired from the long day and ready to go to sleep. I slipped into my sleeping bag behind him and cuddled up against him. My naked body pressed up against his as I drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, please, please leave a comment. It means a lot to me as a writer to see that people are reading my story and to know what they think. It really is encouraging if you guys comment.

I'm going to keep posting if you comment or not, but your feedback is always appreciated greatly!

(here is where I put something witty that I couldn't think of)

as always,

love!

Oh and expect the next chapter within a week!

-Epictetus

Last edited by Eagle eye; 12-14-2012 at 10:15 PM. Reason: I don't know how to spell of.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, group, skinny dipping, teen, woods