Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Should i keep writing more of this story or start on a new story?
Yes write more of it 2 100.00%
No start on a new story 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2023, 05:48 AM   #1
musket

Default Kaitlin and Jenny.

Just a short start to this story. I will keep writing more of it if people like it

Living in a small city had its advantages for Kaitlin and jenny. The city had most things a big city would have but being smaller they had the advantage of living just on the outskirts of the city in a quieter street and in only fifteen minutes they could ride their bikes and be in the main part of the city or ride ten minutes the other way and have the advantages of walking tracks and lakes in a country setting so there was always something to do for the two best friends and neighbors that lived directly across the street from each other.

Stepping off the school bus Kaitlin and Jenny started their daily walk down the footpath towards their houses chatting and discussing what they should do over the three weeks of school holidays that were coming up soon.

“How about we take our tents and ride up to the lake or somewhere like that and go camping for a few days or we could have a sleepover at one of our houses maybe.” Jenny suggested as they walked along carrying their schoolbags.

“That sounds fun but mum and dad have asked me not to make too many plans until closer to the holidays because my aunt, uncle and my cousin Mary may be visiting from their farm for a week or two on their way to Disneyland for the holidays and if they do I will have to show her around and she will have to hang around us.” Kaitlin replied a little annoyed with her having to do that then continued to say.

“You remember Mary, she’s the one I sometimes tell you about and we giggle and joke about some of the things I talk her into doing over KIK that she docent like doing at all but if she doesn’t want me to let her parents find out what I know she did then it’s easy to persuade her into doing little things on cam just because it’s fun to know I can.”

“Yes I remember a couple of times you telling me about her but I thought you might be making her up as a joke at the time. So she is a real person then. Have you have talked to her on KIK lately and what have you talked her into doing so far?” Jenny asked curious about the whole situation.

“I got bored with it and I haven’t talked to her in about five months but I really should KIK her again seeing her and her parents will most likely be visiting my house for the first time soon and I really should do the right thing and be nice to her while she is here and as for some of the things I talked her into doing on KIK wasn’t really that bad just embarrassing and annoying for her but thinking back I did enjoy seeing the annoyed and embarrassed look on her face when I suggested something for her to do she hated but had to do” Kaitlin said with a smile on her face as she thought back to some of the things she did for her on KIK.

“I wasn’t to mean to her I just liked to embarrass her a little like the time I told her that I would video KIK her each day at five o’clock each afternoon because I knew that’s the time she would be home from school and her parents would still be out on the farm somewhere."

"When she answered I would ask her what part of the farm were her parents and if I knew they were far enough away from the farmhouse I would tell Mary she had to take her phone to somewhere I suggested outside to finish the KIK video.”

“Somewhere private like the barn or farm shed so I knew she was hidden just in case her parents came home early which was rare then I liked to embarrass her by telling her to strip to her bra and panties to finish the video message, she hated that but I thought it was amusing.”

“Once I made her go to the milking shed and strip to her panties and bra for the rest of the KIK video but she had a bad day at school and took it out on me and called me a bitch ad a few other words for making her do it until I reminded her that I knew and had proof of what I caught her doing then she settled down again and complied but I didn’t like her saying it so I gave her a punishment and told her to leave her cloths in the dairy and she could do the video message standing on the grass out in the open near the house."

"She did it but she was constantly looking around to see if someone was coming up to the house and I could see the look on her face that she wanted to finish and run back to her clothes as soon as she could and I felt a little sorry for her so I made the message quick that day to put her out of her misery.”

“Most other things were little things in her house or bedroom like making her answer embarrassing questions in her room or wedgie herself as many times in a session as I like and that was fun to watch.”

“Wow, she must have dreaded answering your calls but I suppose she had no choice at the time. So what did she do to get blackmailed?” Asked Jenny curious to know what she did.

“I promised her I wouldn’t tell anyone if she did what I wanted so I can’t really tell you but I caught her doing it on her parent’s farm so I hid and took some photos last year when I stayed there for a few days and it’s something totally embarrassing to her.” Replied Kaitlin grinning at the thought of what she got caught doing.

Nearing their houses both Kaitlin and Jenny gave each other a hug like they did every day made plans to finish their homework then chat in KIK later on and then parted ways to go to their houses.

Last edited by musket; 09-28-2023 at 03:06 AM.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to musket for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk