Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-08-2021, 02:02 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F - I deserve a punishment

I am in desperate need of a punishment. I've been very naughty lately. I've been cumming whenever I feel like it, and I've been using the adult potty like a big girl, instead of the baby I am. I put on a goodnite and have already done four mini pees in it, rather than holding it in like a good girl.

Please punish me for being a horny brat, rather than the sweet little girl in denial that I am supposed to be

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 02:48 PM   #2
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

First of all you can swap that goodnite for a diaper, I don’t trust you not to leak. Wear it until you’ve wet at least twice, and I mean properly, not those mini pees you do when you’re too lazy to hold it until you need to go properly. Now you can sit in your wet diaper, put a paci in, and write me 100 lines: “Bratty little girls wear wet diapers and don’t touch themselves.”

No touching yourself with anything but baby powder, no edging and no cumming from the moment you read this until 3 days after you’ve completed those lines.

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 05:50 AM   #3
JoB

Sounds like this little diapergirl needs to learn how to properly use her diaper.

Insert your inflatable dildo and your tunnel plug and diaper up. drink a cup of your favorite non-alcoholic Avery 30 Minutes. For every mini pee, pump the inflatable 2 times. for every large pee 1 time. Only change after a) your diaper is flooded and leaks OR b) you pressed out your tunnel plug without hands.

Come back with a report please.

Open for Dares/Punishments via PM

Anal, Diaper, enemas, suppositories, pee/omorashi, semi-public, bondage, pain, spanking, tunnel play

Dislikes
feces, severe pain, CBT

Limits
Public, social suicide, permanent, blood, needles, knives..
JoB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, diaper, little girl, padded, punishment