Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #361
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runicrules View Post
As long as the bottle is NOT glass, bad things can happen with glass o.o
do you mean the 1.5 litre bottles they are plastic
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:12 PM   #362
Mdog

Ok, step by step,

First stick your fingers up your ass for a minute or so, stretch them until you cab fit three,

Then bend over, take a pen and stick it up there, stand up and walk around holding it in place, then continue to put more in until you have around 7 or 8 in there,

Remove them, take a normal shop size, not 2 liters but one down from that, bottle of something and slowly sit on it, making sure you lube first,

Finally find anything bigger than that, stretch your ass as far as possible and slowly put it in there and fuck yourself with it, if you just leave it there then it won't have an affect,

Woul like to see this but can understand if you're uncomfortable with that,

Enjoy
Mdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #363
MasterR82

Quote:
Originally Posted by opennina View Post
do you mean the 1.5 litre bottles they are plastic
Yes! Use the 1.5 litre bottle.
MasterR82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #364
Runicrules

Plastic should be fine, lol. How is the cash coming along?
Old 01-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #365
aaaan2000
getDare Sweetheart

Shove a chilly pepper up your ass and leave it there for 1 hour make sure you scar the surface first so the juices can flow out of the chilly.
aaaan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:27 PM   #366
Darenoob
Good Sport Award Winner

Go get the 3 largest (widest) bottles in your medicine cabinet. Starting from the smallest, give yourself 10 pumps for the first, 15 for the second, and 20 for the largest one. Count the number of pills in the bottle, divide it by two. That is how many minutes you have to leave each bottle in before moving on to the next one.

Let me know if that works.
Darenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:15 PM   #367
mattigasz

DARE:

requirements:

- a banana (thickness of personal preference)
- a leak (carrot is ok too)
- a potatoe
- a cucumber (thickness of personal preference)
- (for additional punishment) shave shampoo (or whatever you call it).
- oil/lube

preparations:
- heat up the banana, don't peel it! and don't heat it too much, just so its nice and warm....
- peel the potatoe

at own discretion:
- heat or cool the leak and cucumber.

STEP 1:

Peel the banana slightly. Lay down on your bed and insert the banana using your feet only. Register how long it takes you until its almost completely inside you. The time it took you to get it inside you x10 is how often youll have to fuck yourself with the banana.

STEP 2:

If you have fucked yourself with banana you can use your hands to take it out (optional: eat the banana)
now roll a dice. The number you get is how often you have to insert the cucumber into your ass. You may only hold the cucumber in place with your hands and you must insert in by sitting on it, not by pushing it in!

If you fail -> spray cooled shave shampoo all over your body and you may not touch yourself for 5 minutes.
If you succeed move on to step 3.

STEP 3:
Throw two die and slap both ass cheeks with the leak the no. of times you just threw. Put the leak in a rigid place/position. A.k.a between the matrass or under a pile of books. Now try to insert the leak without moving it and without using your hands. For every time you fail you have to slap yourself with the leak at:

(throw dice)
1 = Left breast
2 = Right breast
3 = Left ass
4 = right ass
5 = between buttcheeks
6 = bite a bit of the leak (you can spit it out of course)

If you succeed at inserting it continue to step 4

STEP 4:
Remove the leak and lube up the potatoe. Insert the potatoe and now pleasure yourself until you cum. You may only remove the potatoe by means of squirting, you may not use your hands, your ass has to push it out.

Good Luck!

Last edited by mattigasz; 01-22-2012 at 02:58 PM.
mattigasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #368
mattigasz

DARE:

requirements:

- an inflatable ball (with two sides)

Insert one end of the ball inside your ass, if possible insert the other half inside your pussy.

Every time someone greets you from now on you'll have to inflate the ball with #dice roll# times pumps. Every you get called you may deflate. you have to inflate and deflate as soon as you can. Every second, minute or hour it takes you before you in or deflate is the time you'll have to keep in this thing extra.

Sustain this for one day.
mattigasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:20 AM   #369
piotr

I don't know if you can get a permanent gape; however, I know a girl (ex fuck-buddy) who almost achieved that. She doesn't have a permanent gape, but she is able to gape with very minimal stimulation: she puts a finger in her ass, and in a few seconds, she has ~1 inch gape (and after doing anal sex, or using a toy in her butt, she has a 2-3 inch gape).

After seeing your topic, I asked her how she does it. And I tried to repeat everything here; sorry if it's a long read, I tried to put all the details I could remember!

According to her, it came progressively, when getting used to anal sex. She says she has a lot of anal sex (solo, but also with men, or with girls and dildos). Some girls masturbate daily; she masturbates anally every day. In the beginning, she was using improvised dildos (neck of a beer or wine bottle; or any object with the right shape), covering them with condoms and lots of lube. Then, when she could afford it, she bought some real toys. She tells me that her favorites for anal "training" were butt plugs and sloppy dildos (the hard ones don't stay very well in the ass). She would put them in, then wear panties and a pair of jeans to keep them in place, but not for too long period of time (I didn't ask what was "too long"). For anal pleasure, she prefers hard dildos (e.g. glass style) and strings of beads. She has one rule: when it hurts, stop, and resume later. She doesn't use numbing gels or stuff like that.

Back on topic: she told me that she thinks you don't need expensive toys to train for gaping. The first times she fucked her ass, it was after parties with lots of alcohol, so there was plenty of empty beer bottles lying around, and she did use that. She would do that lying on her back. Start slowly (as usual). You don't need to go very deep (the neck of the beer bottle is usually enough) but you have to go totally out each time (i.e., get the dildo-bottle out of your ass and re-insert it again each time). Accelerate progressively. The goal is not to fuck your ass like crazy, but to make the gesture (and the movement of your ass muscles) natural and automatic.

You should normally feel some kind of resistance each time you shove the dildo back in your ass, but it shouldn't hurt. The next step is the gape: try to "push", as if you were trying to poo. While you push, it should keep your sphincters open. At some point, the dildo will slip in and out without the little resistance: great success ;-D In the beginning, you will probably have to keep "pushing" so the sphincters stay open. But she says that at some point, you are able to keep them open without pushing like crazy. It's then time for a little inspection: slip a finger in your ass and feel the gape (which should be quite small at that point).

Once you can do that with a small object, move progressively towards bigger objects. She told me that by the time she started to get wider gapes, she could afford real dildos, so she doesn't have a specific advice of what to use. She says a coke bottle (the classic glass ones) would be the perfect diameter by the bottom, but that it might hurt in the beginning to insert it since it's not cone-shaped at the bottom. Also, try to get silicone-based lubricant: it lasts much longer than water-based lubricant (and it's still OK with condoms, and won't ruin those toys made out of special plastic compounds). According to her, the important thing is to get used to the feeling of the dildo (or cock) passing your sphincters. Using huge toys, or going super deep, or super fast, doesn't help (only if it gets you very aroused and helps with relaxing your muscles).

So after that "training" she says that she just has to put anything in her ass to trigger a wonderful gape: the contact of the thing with her sphincters help her to relax and put them apart. I remember that I already saw her put two fingers in her ass, then masturbate a little (but real quick, like 10 seconds!), make a "V" sign with the fingers, take them out: and bingo, she had a 2-3 inches gape. It seemed so wide that I had the impression that I could fuck her in the ass without touching the inside

Anyway, if you have any question, I can ask her and tell what she says.
piotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:10 AM   #370
trustchuckle

I have to chime in after reading piotr's post. The most realistic walk-through how to develop a nice gape posted here.
Persistence and repetition are key and not going for extremes every other week. Forget pricey toys. Practice daily and you will get there.
trustchuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #371
opennina
Account Banned

well if it worked for her im sure it probably does work but to be honest just sounds a bit borring lol, the extreme insertions adn stuff is all part of the fun
Old 02-04-2012, 04:53 AM   #372
jai2510

have been looking at your thread for a while and love it. I think you should put the ball up your ass and inflate it too 15 pumps and hold it for an hour. the next day add 3 more pumps and 10 minutes. keep going until you get to 25 pumps and continue for how long you want after. Optional, do a piss enema before you insert the ball.
jai2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #373
1nesself

Default Pooping Practice

Here's a dare I've been wanting to try. Start with a small lemon. Insert, poop out, reinsert, poop out, for an hour a day. Continue by using larger and larger objects.
I am strict, harsh and demanding. I unfairly punish you with pain and humiliation. My goal is to make you strong and powerful while you maintain your role as my sex toy. So if you are prepared to turn over your rights, send me a message.

1nesself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #374
opennina
Account Banned

got up to an avocado but couldnt go bigger tried a squash but i couldnt get it in mabey ill try find a smaller one
Old 02-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #375
I<3dick75

Have you tried having lots of anal sex?? Lol
I<3dick75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk