Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2024, 10:05 PM   #1
Danlainetc

Default Modification - Revealing Strip Interview

I see that the Revealing Strip Interview was a good dare. Hence, I thought of remaking it for this year.
Reference: 2022 Revealing Strip Interview and 2023 Revealing Strip Interview

I will modify the questions and also up for feedback if you have any.

Here’s how it works:
  1. Post on this thread that you’re ready for your interview. If possible, also include an email address where I can contact you.
  2. I’ll email/PM you a list of questions. Some involve stats and info about you, some involve your sexual history, and some involve your naughtiest fantasies. Each question gets increasingly personal and revealing, so get ready to feel humiliated!
  3. Film yourself answering the interview questions one-by-one. After you answer each question, you need to take off an article of clothing on camera. Thus, as you answer more and more personal questions, you’ll slowly be exposed.
  4. Once you are fully naked, you must begin masturbating as you continue answering questions.
  5. After all of the questions have been completely answered, you must orgasm on video!

Note: I take privacy extremely seriously. Any videos or messages you send me will remain entirely confidential unless you give me your explicit permission to share them with others. Thus, you can get a taste of exposure while staying in your comfort level. If face is a limit, you’re welcome to wear a mask or film from the face down.

Are you brave enough to push your own limit?

If you have any questions, let me know!

Let’s get stripping!

Switch, 29 yo, m, gay.
  • Ask me to switch after the game finishes and I will switch to sub/dom accordingly.
  • A fan of taking extra risk.
  • Honest, upfront about limit and stay within the rule when playing game and expect the same.
  • Feel free to message to chat as well if you prefer.
Danlainetc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk