Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-29-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
bristol_lad_97

Male 18, m home alone sissy / crossdressing dares

At some point over the next 2-3 days I will be home alone for a whole day. During this time I would like to be given some sissy / cross dressing dares to complete. I have access to a full wardrobe of female clothing and I have several objects which can be used as anal toys. I would appreciate it if these dares were humiliating and frustrating for me - but do not involve any form of public tasks.

I am willing to do most things, except for the really extreme stuff such as:

-public
-blood
-skat
-family
-permanent / extreme pain

I am willing to email pictures of me completing these dares as well.
If anyone is interested or has questions, pm me
bristol_lad_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #2
Sammix13

This will certainly account for half the day - maybe pick the morning!

Firstly, you should strip naked. Then begin to collect all of your 'normal' clothes from around the house and put them in one location reasonably difficult to access (on top of a wardrobe, kitchen cupboard etc. You probably won't be able to do this for all of them, so just prioritize underwear).

Now, collect your most complete and matching set of sissy clothing and bring it to your desk.

Once completed, you should kneel down in front of your computer in the position any true sissy should assume and boot up your favorite sissy inspired video/image collection. Lube up and slowly rock back onto one of your anal objects; start small! Build up speed and fuck your ass for 10 minutes. Once you've done this, it's time to get dressed!

Put on your set of female clothes and inspect yourself in the mirror. From here, edge twice, before returning to your desk and collecting the next largest anal toy. Set your webcam/camera to periodically snap a photo (or just take a video) and get on all fours, facing away from the camera. Fuck yourself for a further 15 minutes, and every 5 minutes you should kneel up and edge that sissy-clitty. Once the 15 minutes is up, you can ruin your orgasm onto the floor.

Loves - Private humiliation, dares, bondage, master/slave role-play, panties
Discipline - CBT, spanking, edging, self facial
Limits - The usual (Check blog for full list)

20/M/Submissive. Accepting all dares/truths. Love to add pictures to written reports!
Sammix13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk